Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-24-2016, 11:03 AM   #1
kycats

Default Messy nighttime walk in a bikini

Last night I forced myself to walk 1.5 miles in nothing but a bikini and heels, covered in chocolate.

I bought a chocolate cake and chocolate syrup earlier in the day. At midnight, I put on a bikini under shorts and a sweatshirt, and put some heels in my car. I drove to the next town over and threw my key out the window near a business park (I have a prius, so the key doesn't have to be in the car when it's running, but you do need the key to start the car). Then I drove about a 3/4 mile and parked the car. I put on my heels with a little bit of super glue and took off my guy clothes. Then I got out with the food and locked the car with the button on the door. I stuffed cake in my bikini, and* drizzled chocolate syrup all over myself. Now I had to walk across town in my messy bikini and heels. I had my phone, so I actually used google maps to find a less travelled path to the key, but it still had some businesses and houses along the way. I did a few somewhat risky things, too. I pressed myself against a glass side door of a family practice medical center and stood by the lighted sign out front and took a pic. I sprawled out on the hood of someone else's car and made it really chocolatey. I also lay down on a bench in front of an office buliding. Eventually I was able to retreive the key and walk back. All around it was a fun trip, and a few people in cars definitely saw me. I think I want to do something more risky in the future.

Some pictures:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11850

I'm trying to think of things to do on Sunday night. Here are my ideas so far:
-Get messy and use a dildo on a playground
-cover myself in mud in a community garden plot
-swim in a stranger's backyard pool or a public fountain wearing a bikini in the middle of the night

Please let me know if you have any risky/humiliating ideas for me.
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: family, bodily harm, face pics

I will provide picture proof for thoughtful dares involving multiple likes
kycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:34 AM   #2
messyalan

Absolutely brilliant. About time someone did a dare with pictures. Swimming or the mud would be good. Maybe with a skirt and heels.
messyalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 10:49 AM   #3
kycats

Sounds good. I'll try to do both when I go out tonight.
Dislikes: extreme pain
Limits: family, bodily harm, face pics

I will provide picture proof for thoughtful dares involving multiple likes
kycats is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk