Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2016, 10:16 PM   #1
perverteddilusions

Default The Sorority House

Hey guys! This is my first story here, so all criticism is appreciated. Without further ado, here's

Chapter 0-Fresh Start

College. A fresh start. A beautiful new beginning with infinite possibilities, and the smell of Autumn in the air. Today is such a beautiful day. Kaitlin, that’s enough. No time to be poetic now, you need to focus. If you get distracted, you'll lose the group of freshmen who are also being shown around, and you'd be lost with no-one to help me. Maybe going to college 500 miles away from home was a bad idea, because now I have to do everything myself. I had to meet people myself, manage my schedule, all that stuff. But that's what was so appealing. Now you can pretend that you never made any mistakes, not worry about your reputation, and be independent. You just need to be ready for it, Kaitlin. You're right Kaitlin, I need to listen to you more.

Now, where did the group go. Shit. No, more like HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M FUCKED!!! Calm down, calm down, calm down. Deep breathing. In 1 2 3, out 1 2 3. Okay … now you need to do something. Use a map. [I]Who are you kidding, you don't know how to use a map, even if you could find one. Plan B, ask someone. I'm sure I'm not the only freshman who's gotten lost while being brought around campus. But who do you ask? Ah, there's a girl there who's talking with someone, and it looks like she's pointing around to different places, potentially giving directions.

She's done talking, now's your chance Kaitlin. Just walk up and explain what happened. Okay, take a deep breath, and walk over to her. The girl in question is around two inches taller than me, making her ~5'10”. Her hair was a beautiful flowing light brown, and reached a bit further than her shoulders. Just say that you got separated from your group and need help finding your way around. Just as I was about to tap on her shoulder, she turned around to face me. In the process, her hair flips around and blows in the wind. And her face … well … she's beautiful. I mean I'm not bi but I've definitely had more than my fair share of thoughts of other girls but… Focus! She's waiting!

“Hiimnewandiwantedtoaskifyoucouldhelpm-“ she put her finger on my mouth.

“Stop. One word at a time there.” She said.

Kaitlin, just breathe in 1 2 3, out 1 2 3. Okay, I feel better. Now that I've calmed down I saw that she's wearing a shirt with Greek symbols on it, but I don't know any Greek letters so I couldn't make heads or tails of it.

“Stare much?” she asked with a smug smile on her face.

“Nonono I was just-”

“Not that I'm not looking at you myself.”

-… what?"

“Hey. I'm messing with you.” Oh thank god that could've gone bad. “I'm recruiting for my sorority, Phi Theta Omega. You interested?”

“Well…” Come on Kaitlin, give it a chance. Even if you don't want to join the sorority, you can make a friend. “What the hell. Why not.”

“Great! We can head over to the sorority house now!”

“But what about recruiting members?”

“What does it look like I'm doing?”

“What about that other girl?”

“She didn’t seem like she was actually interes-. Oh, I just realized. I didn't ask what your name was.”

“I'm Kaitlin.”

“Sarah. Nice to meet you Kaitlin." Sarah said as she put her hand as bit too low on her hip and walked away with her. This isn't exactly what I had in mind for a new beginning. Come on Kaitlin, you just gotta roll with the punches.
Ask me for a picture, and I'll deliver
STATUSES:63/365 edges till next orgasm. Add edges here
Talk with/stalk me:
Feel free to ask or dare me anything.
perverteddilusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 09:48 PM   #2
perverteddilusions

Chapter 1-Cold Feet

Wow, this place is impressive. Just across the street from the main campus, the building sits towering above the street. Easily three stories with an attic, and big Greek letters hanging at the top of the house. The house is mainly made of brick, with white framed windows.
“So this is the place.” Sarah said. “Welcome to Phi Theta Omega! Let me show you around”
Wow. I can’t believe that I’m touring a sorority. It feels like just yesterday that I was counting down the days until high school ended.
As we walk in, there’s a grand staircase right ahead with a banner with what I presume is Phi Theta Omega. On either side of the staircase are doorways that lead to other rooms in the house.
“Let’s start with the kitchen.” Sarah said as she walked off into the room on the left. There’s a big island right in the center, and a huge fridge along the wall. It almost looked like a restaurant kitchen. “Pretty self-explanatory. We have a massive food supply provided by the college, and residents eat whenever they choose. Next, let’s go to the dining room,” she explained as she walked into the conjoining room. Here there was a large table with a row of chairs on either side. “Here is where we normally eat. We have large dinners here for celebrations and whatnot. And here… is the living room where we have our TV, and where people just chill. Caroline, Crystal, say hi to Kaitlin. I’m showing her around”
“Hello Kaitlin, welcome to the sorority.” Crystal said warmly
“Yeah, welcome.” Caroline said notably less warm.
I just waved back to them, before Sarah brought me out. “On the second floor, we have all of the rooms and bathrooms.” Suddenly, Sarah’s phone starts ringing. “Shit, I gotta take this. Feel free to look around upstairs. I believe that the 4th room on the right is empty.” Sarah then turned around and started talking while walking away for privacy.
As I walk up the stairs, I notice that upstairs is a lot more noisy than downstairs. That can’t be because … no, students are probably busy unpacking their stuff. Of course that’s it. Not everyone has as much of an active sex drive like you Kaitlin. As I walk upstairs, the noises become distinct; most of the noises sound like … banging? Well … people are moving stuff in, they are bound to drop things and bump into stuff. And, am I hearing what I think I’m hearing? No you’re not. I lean up to one of the doors to see if I can hear it better. I’m almost certain that that is moaning. Okay, WTF? What is this place? How is this allowed? WHAT AM I DOING HERE? Calm down, it’s oka-
“Hey, you new around here?” A woman asked as she stood in front of me, completely naked. Naturally, I panicked.
“I … gotta go” I nearly shouted as I turned and basically ran off. Fourth door, fourth door, here it is. Now I can take a breather and think this through. Stop overreacting Kaitlin, it isn’t as bad as it looks. Maybe you’re ri-
“You come to watch?” an unknown speaker said, shortly followed by a loud slap and a muffled moan. I turned around to see one girl on her knees, but the rest of her body was completely straight up. She was wearing a skirt and a tank top, but her skirt was hiked up, and she wasn’t wearing panties. Her pussy would be exposed if it wasn’t for the other girl who’s face was buried in her crotch. This girl was on her hands and knees, with her ass facing me. She was completely nude, and the other girl was holding some sort of whip over her red ass. “Or do you want to join.”
This is exactly what I thought it was. Uhh .. yeah. It is.
And so I ran. I wanted to put as much distance between this me and this place as I could. So I ran downstairs, and ignored Sarah yelling at me. I almost got hit by a car, but I continued to run. I ran and ran until I couldn’t. I had no idea where I was, but I needed to rest, and think about what just happened. I curled up in the fetal position and sobbed very softly. What the fucking shit just happened.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. The coming chapters are gonna get more sex intensive, and these first two posts are just to ease you into it.
Talk with/stalk me:
Old 09-08-2016, 10:28 PM   #3
perverteddilusions

Default Chapter 2-What Do You Think Gay Sex Is

Sorry that it took so long to write this chapter, I've been busy with college stuff. Without further ado, here's Chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why were they all fucking like rabbits? Because they were horny and wanted to have casual sex? Or they were all just couples who wanted to bang. Or both. Yeah, I got that part. But where’s their decency? They were just … doing it wherever they felt like doing it. So? What’s wrong with that? They wanted to have sex, and so they had sex. It’s called being open with your sexuality. What’s wrong with that? There’s plenty wrong with that. It’s wrong beca - [/I]Don’t lie to me. If you could have sex every day, you would, wouldn’t you?[/I] Well…

“Kaitlin? Where’d you run off to?”

And there’s Sarah. I should at least talk to her.

“I’m here,” I said as I stood up from behind my bush and wiped my eyes.

“Listen, Kaitlin, … I'm sorry about what you saw.”

“What do you mean? That wasn’t exactly your fault.”
“Actually, it kind of was. On move in day, all the lesbians just have a big ‘celebration’ about being back. I completely forgot about it. Usually, I don’t show the upstairs for that exact reason, but I forgot today. I promise that Phi Theta Omega is more than … all that …”

“I guess that I should apologize too. Running out of the house wasn’t exactly the most appropriate reaction. I don’t know why I panicked as much as I did. If I had to guess I was just taken back by how … hardore it was.”

“What do you mean, ‘harcore’?”

“I mean, one of the girls had a collar and leash on.”

“That’s not really hardcore.”

“What do you mean it’s not really hardcore? That seems pretty far from vanilla gay sex.”

“You know from experience?” she said, teasingly this time.

“You know what I mean.”

“No I don’t. Please elaborate.”

“I mean it’s different than what I imagine vanilla gay sex to be like. Happy?”

“So you think of gay sex a lot?”

I just looked at her this time, doing my best to keep a straight face. There was nothing I could say that she couldn’t give a witty reply to.

“Well what does vanilla gay sex entail in your mind then?”

“I’m done with this.”

“Nonono, I’m actually curious now. I demand answers.”

“Oh, so you’re demanding me now?”

“I mean if you’re into that.”

“What’s your problem?”

“Fine, I’ll stop joking around. What comes to your mind when you think of lesbian sex then?”

“Why are you so obsessed with this?”

“I’m just continuing the conversation. Would you rather talk about the weather, or about school spirit?”

“ … I guess I see your point.”

“Well? Out with it.”

“I mean … I guess I thought that .. lesbian sex is just like straight sex, but with two women.”

“I mean, it is. At least most of the time.”

“Oh? Who’s the one thinking about gay sex now?”

“I’m bi …”

“Oh. Now I feel bad.”

“It’s alright, it doesn’t bother me.”

“So, wait. Does that have something to do with all the questions?”

“ … what?”

“That’s why you’ve been asking me all these questions. You have a crush on me, and you want to know whether I’m open or not?”

“... well?”

“Well what?”

“Are you open to a relationship or not?”

“I-ah-I don’t know.”

“Well say something. It’s eating me up inside.”

“I … I’m curious.”

“Well, we can try it out. If you’d like of course.”

“Well “ Do it. Do it. “Sure. I’ll try it.”

“Thank you so much. If you want to stop at anytime, just let me know.”

“Ok, just promise you’ll take things slow.”

“I will. Let’s go back to the Sorority House and get your things.”

As we went to walk back, Sarah put one hand around my back and rested it on my hip. I don’t know if I’m ready for this, but it is exciting. Just as I thought that, she gently squeezed. I jumped slightly, and we made eye contact. She gave me a very devious look, which only escalated my excitement. I can’t believe I’m in a lesbian relationship. This’ll be exciting.
Talk with/stalk me:
Old 09-09-2016, 12:15 AM   #4
x is my name

I like the story very much and im looking forward to reading more.
x is my name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2016, 10:43 PM   #5
perverteddilusions

Hey guys and gals, sorry about the delay. College shit has been crazy, but that's not why you're here. You're here for the good stuff. Without further ado...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Taking it Slow

“Well, I think that’s the last of it.” I said, dropping the last bag on the floor by the bed. The dorm room was nothing impressive, but it worked fine. I’m just glad that I have a single.

“Thank god. If I had to carry one more bag up all of those stairs.”

“Well now what do we do?”

“I don’t know about you, but I’m just about ready to take a nap.”

“Yeah, same here.” I said, as I collapsed onto my bed.

“Make some room.” Sarah said, as she laid down on the bed, slid up next to me, and put an arm behind my head. In response, I rested my head against her shoulder and enjoyed the peaceful silence. I’m not sure if it was from all the stairs, or laying in bed against Sarah.

It’s because you’re laying right next to Sarah If only I could be closer to her. That’s easy. Just go into full cuddle mode

I inhaled through my nose and held my breath, then slid my arm under her body and rested my hand on her hip, and gently pulled her closer.

Sarah let out a pleasant sigh, and said “I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am since you agreed to this.”

“All of this is just … so new and exciting. It all seems to be happening very fast, but I like where it’s gone so far.”

At this point, we were both looking at each other, making full eye contact. We both knew what would happen next, it was just a matter of who would make the move.

“... Just kiss me already Kaitlin.” Sarah said, and put one hand behind my head, and pulled me in for a kiss.
And in this moment, my heart was ablaze and frozen. At first, I kept my lips closed, but that lasted a fraction of a second. Our tongues exploring each other’s mouths, and hands caressing one another. Nothing in the world mattered but our bodies. During our frenzy, Sarah ended up on top of me. Her left leg was pressed on the outside of my waist, and her right leg was against the inner thigh of my left leg. One of my hands left the back of her head, and began sliding down her back. Sarah’s hands, on the other hand (no pun intended), ever so gently caressed my shoulders, as she slowly moved them downwards.

She grabbed the bottom of my shirt, and pulled it over my head. After taking her shirt off, she leaned back in, this time, kissing my neck. She slowly moved down with her kisses, as she undid my blue bra. I waited in anticipation as Sarah’s lips moved closer, and closer. Just as she was almost at my right nipple, she stopped kissing and slowly traced circles around my nipple, never quite touching it. I moaned in anticipation, and grabbed her head, doing everything I could to get her to stop teasing me. Sarah stopped for a moment, then darted straight in. And I was in heaven. While her tongue was playing with my right nipple, her left hand strayed over to my left, as she played with it too. Both of my hands were gripping the back of her head now, as I moaned in the pleasure. Suddenly, I felt something grasp my left butt cheek. I gasped lightly and looked down at Sarah, and saw her grinning at me. A sight like that…

I bit my lip to stifle a moan as I arched my back, accidentally pushing my breast against her mouth, as well as my crotch into her leg. I bit down harder, as I now grinded against Sarah’s leg. Sarah pulled my waist firmly against her leg. She took her left hand off of my nipple, and undid the button of my jeans. She slid her right hand under my jeans and panties to grope my ass cheek. She then slid her other hand under my jeans, but not my panties and gently rubbed my pussy through my panties.

“Oh ffffuck Sarah…” I said between moans.

“You like that?” Sarah said as she moved her mouth to my other nipple.

“Mmmmyess. Don’t you dare stop.” I responded, as Sarah proceeded to suck on my nipple, in addition to what she was doing downstairs. I was completely in Sarah’s hands, letting her caress me in amazing ways. My hands had fallen to the bed sheet and had begun gripping onto them. Abruptly, Sarah began pulling my jeans off with her hands, as she lay me back down on the bed. Sarah slowly licked her way down from my nipple towards my pussy. Her hands had moved back to my ass cheeks, as she gripped them gently to stop me from squirming. Ever so slowly, she made her way down to the top of my panties. Sarah pulled her head back to gaze upon my matching blue panties. She leaned in and licked from the bottom of my pussy lips up to my clit, but stopping just before she got there.

She made a point of licking her lips, before saying “mmm, someone’s excited.” I simply sighed in response; too out of breath to say anything intelligible. Sarah leaned back in, and gently pulled my panties off with her teeth, before pulling them all the way off with her hands. Sarah then pulled off her sorority shirt, revealing her pink and black bra. She then took that off too, and said “wouldn’t want these to get wet.” Then, she leaned back in, and traced just her right index finger along my labia. Her tongue, began tracing circles around my clit, teasing me even more. I looked down at her as best as I could, but I was melting at the work of her hand and tongue. Her other hand, seemed to disappear between her legs. But I couldn’t think about anything, with all the attention she was giving to my pussy. Her finger began make it’s way between my pussy lips, but not penetrating yet. She brought in her middle finger, and gently pushed in with both fingers. Just as she did, she pressed her tongue against my clit, and moved it around.

Damn, I almost screamed when she did. I stuck part of my hand in my mouth so that I wouldn’t make too much noise. Then, Sarah’s fingers reached as far as they would go. She then pulled them out faster, and placed her lips around my clit, and swirled her clit. At this rate, I would draw blood from my hand. Sarah just kept pumping her fingers faster, and lightly sucked on my clit. I could feel an orgasm building up, “Sarah! I’m gonna …” and Sarah stopped completely, and took her mouth away from my needing pussy, and removed her fingers. I let out a disappointed sigh, feeling unfulfilled. Sarah wordlessly stood up next to the bed, and stepped out of her jeans and panties.

She looked at me devilishly and said, “you’re not cumming yet, you owe me” while holding up her fingers, covered in my pussy juice. She crawled onto the bed, and straddled my face, gently lowering her already wet pussy just above my face. She looked back at me and said “don’t worry about it being your first time. Just explore, and I’ll let you know what feels good.” She lightly flicked my clit with her finger to emphasize her point, and looked back at me, waiting. I ventured out with my tongue, and licked the length of her pussy, starting just below her clit. I heard her moan softly as she leaned forward, to lay down atop me. I brought up my hands to spread her legs more. Her juices tasted similar to mine … I was curious. I traced her lips with both of my index fingers, and licked again, this time pushing a bit deeper with my tongue. Sarah responded by moaning a bit, and beginning teasing my pussy again, dragging her finger along my lips. I pushed forward, seeing how far I could push my tongue in. It wasn’t too long before I was stopped, and had to pull my tongue back out. I could feel her juices covering my lips, and dripping down my face a bit. I pushed my index and middle fingers into her gently, and wiggled them around a bit. I proceeded to lick to her clit, and play with it with my tongue. As I did, I started to pull my fingers out to begin thrusting them in and out. Sarah rewarded me by pushing one finger in, and surrounding my clit with her lips, but not touching my clit. I moaned into her clit, and began speeding up my finger thrusting motion. Sarah did the same, ever so gently touching my clit with her tongue.

We both kept speeding up, until Sarah’s pussy began tightening on my fingers. She started moaning very loudly, and pushed into my pussy harder. I kept up pushing into her, feeling my own climax approaching. Sarah began moving a bit erratically now, as she reached her orgasm. I was rewarded with more of her juices pouring onto my face. But Sarah didn’t stop fingering me. She curled her fingers, and dragged them across my g-spot. This was enough to send me over the edge, moaning loudly into Sarah’s pussy, feeling every movement of her’s down there. As our orgasms subsided, we laid there for a moment, until Sarah turned around and crawled up next to me. We looked into each other’s eyes, and kissed, mixing our juices together. That is, until Sarah began licking her juices off of my face. Then, we licked each other’s fingers clean, and laid next to each other in silence.

“You know we have to clean the sheets now, right?” I said.

“Get used to it.” Sarah said, as she pulled me closer to her.

Overall, I’d say that was one hell of a success. Shut up and enjoy the moment.
Talk with/stalk me:
Old 12-23-2016, 12:07 AM   #6
perverteddilusions

Chapter 4 - Here?

“I think that’s all that I need.” I said. For the past hour, Sarah and I have been shopping for all of the school stuff that I still needed. We were both carrying as many bags as we could, from half of the stores in the mall.

“Yeah, I think I’m just about ready to leave.” Sarah said.

“Well what are you waiting for? Let’s get moving.”

“Wait … before we leave..” Sarah cut herself off as she walked off. You gonna watch her go?

I followed her until I figured out where she was going.

“Oh no.”

“C’mon, I’ll buy you something nice”

“From Victoria’s Secret?”

“Yeah, what’s the problem?”

“In the middle of the mall?”

“It’s a clothing store, not a sex shop. I’m buying you something whether or not you come in.”

“Fine, I’ll go.” Don’t be so pissy. She’s buying you something, be happy about it. Yeah, I guess. It just feels weird to be going to a Victoria’s Secret store in the middle of the mall. Well enough people go to keep it in business. No-one will think anything of it.

We walked into the store, and I followed her through the aisles.

“What size of panties are you?”

“Small in most brands.” She turned around, and began looking. She stopped abruptly, and picked up a thong. The thong in question was a pale pink color, and had some darker laces around the waist and leg holes.

“What about this?”

“I like the design, but not the color. I’d like something more … colorful, I guess.”

“Ok. How about … oh, this!” Sarah said, pulling out a different thong. This one was made mainly of fishnet, and was a dark pinkish-red. The outlines were dark purple, and the leg holes were lacy. And, there was a bow at the top of the front.

“I like this much better. Should I go to try it on now?”

“Not yet, let’s grab a bra too. What’s your bra size?”

“34 C” I said, then began following her again, as she walked on to another aisle. She looked through the bras, before pulling one out. The bra was a deep red color, and had a feint flower design, with some black rhinestones on them. The outline of the cups were lacy, and had a little bow between the cups. I don’t know what it is about bows on underwear, but they look very cute.

“I think they go together well, what about you?”

“Yeah I agree, I’ll go try these on.” I said, and began walking to the changing room.

“I’m coming with you.” Sarah said, and immediately ran up to my side. We walked into the changing room, and up to the first open stall.

“Here, can you hold my stuff while I try these on?”

“You think I’m gonna let you try those on without letting me see it on myself?”

“Then hold these while I change.” I said, and feld my bags out in front of her. She grabbed the bags, and immediately put them down. So much for holding them. I lifted up my shirt, and hung it on the hanger. I reached back to unhook my bra, but Sarah stopped me. She began unhooking my bra, and I unbuttoned my jeans, and slid them down. When I finished, Sarah lifted my bra over my head. I moved my hands down to take off my panties, but again Sarah stopped me. She reached into the front of my panties, and slowly slid them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and hung them up with the rest of my clothes.

I then grabbed the panties and slid them on. Then I grabbed the bra, and slid them down my arms. Sarah began hooking up the back, as I held the cups in place. When she took her hands off, I put my hands by my side. I look in the mirror, and turned to look at all of the sides.

“It fits well, and I like the way it looks.” I said, while still looking at it.

Sarah put her hands just under my boobs, “Couldn’t agree more” she said, as she continued to grope my breasts.

“Well I do enjoy your efforts, but we should get going.” I said, but she didn’t stop.

“Where are you rushing off to? We have all day to do whatever we want.” she said. She forced her hands into my bra, and kneaded my breasts more aggressively, especially to my nipples. I softly moaned as my nipples grew more erect. Suddenly, Sarah stopped. I looked down at Sarah, and she just said “I can stop if you want” with a knowing look.

I sighed, “Keep going, you sly fox”. Sarah didn’t hesitate, and went back to rubbing my nipples I rested my hands on the cups of my bra, and let her do her magic. After a while, my right hand found its way down in my new thong. I gently rubbed my clit, as she continued on my nipples. Shortly after, she turned me around, and pushed me onto the bench. She began sliding my thong off, and leaned in close to my pussy. I realized what was happening, and stopped her with my hand.

“Wait, what are you doing Sarah? I thought we were just fooling around.”

“We are. It’s not like they watch for people going in to bang. I’ll be quick, and then we can go.”

“It’s just-”

“I’ve never done anything this public before, I want to try it out, don’t you?”

“Well …” Do I have to step in all the time? Tell me your pussy isn’t dripping wet right now. You. Want. This. “... I do. Just be quick, and I’ll try to be quiet.”

“Hey, if you don’t want to, I won’t make you.”

“No no, I want to do this.”

“Okay, stop me if you change your mind.” Sarah said, as she leaned into my crotch. She licked up my pussy to my clit, and put her lips around my clit. She reached up her right hand, and slowly put her index and middle finger inside me. My eyes rolled back, as I leaned against the wall. I put my left hand on her head, then used the legs from my jeans to muffle my moaning. Sarah didn’t waste time speeding up, and curling her fingers slightly to hit my g-spot. I grabbed her hair, and squeezed her between my legs. I already felt an orgasm building. I bit my lip under the jeans, and did what I could to keep quiet. Not long after, I came on Sarah’s face, and let out some moans that were a bit louder than the rest. Sarah sat down next to me, and began licking her fingers clean.

“You got a bit on your face” I said, and I leaned in to lick her face clean. After I was satisfied, I began dressing. We checked ourselves in the mirror to be sure that we looked presentable. We grabbed the thong and bra, and Sarah paid for them at the front desk, true to her word. We put them in with the rest of the stuff, and drove home. On the way back, I said to her “It’s too bad that you didn’t get to cum while we were there.”

She looked at me, and said “I guess you’ll have to make it up to me.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this took so long, finals week was stressful. I hope you all enjoyed, and here are the thong and bra that I had in mind during the story.

Thong

Bra
Talk with/stalk me:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dom/sub, fiction, lesbian, sorority house