Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-19-2011, 07:31 AM   #31
PaulXR

Wink Yeah!

I tried the original one with a little modification.

I had 3 clamps instead of 4 and I used the ones on the ID cards. My bed had four small pillar type edges so I did the exact thing with my hand and modified with the feet..

i tied to ropes with the clamp in the center. The rope was tightened on my ankles and the clamp on my scrotum or should I say Balls!

The ones with the hands were clipped on to the nipples. I did it for 10 minutes but then, to increase pain, i started pulling a little and one by one they snapped.... I did it thrice!

One time, 1 nipple clamp got off early so I picked it and put it on my tongue... argh! that was painful and thrilling *my mouth was wide open and tongue fully stretched!*

Nyc Dare... Love ya!!!!
PaulXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:58 AM   #32
lisah1

just done this wicked managed 25min will do again
lisah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 03:38 AM   #33
KBradders

Would love to give this a try but I'm a little bit confused by it. A step by step guide would help (mainly with the string/rope) so I could get this right.
KBradders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:29 PM   #34
markisyours

Thanks for the dare...brilliant idea! Being tied down with all fours but being able to release oneself without any risk!

Just did it...was great except for pulling of the pins...I somehow managed to injure my genitals and it's bleeding a bit. Still thinking about whether it was worth it after all...
markisyours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 06:09 AM   #35
lucky7z

Really creative self bondage scenario... and so much fun to tinker with. I've done it once like the original, then tried with 2 pegs/string. Lots of fun

Kik: Lucky7switch

Likes: Harsh CBT, orgasm control/denial, chastity, bondage, predicament bondage, humiliation, SPH, limit pushing, cam
Willing to try anal, crossdressing, semi public
Dislikes: public, face pictures
Limites: Blood, bodily fluids, illegal, permanent, family, underage
Toys: Chastity cage, Kali's Teeth spiked chastity lock, cbt parachute, pinwheel, etc
lucky7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #36
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

I was bored in a hotel last night and found this site and tried a few dares. This was one of them. Did the original version twice first time was for 15mins and the second a max 30 mins. really fucking good fun, loves the feeling of being tied up and the only way out was to pull the pegs off. I had one on each nipple, one on my balls and one on my foreskin.
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:03 PM   #37
Kat1992
Account Banned

Wow I think I may try this, love laying with pegs
Kat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:42 PM   #38
Sushi

I did this with a modification. I handcuffed my hands above me head and hung the key above me. I tied a clothespin zipper on my tummy of 20 pegs to my legs so that they pull and when I move they get ripped off. Then I had a second set of zippers on my breasts that I could not remove and I had to grab the key with my feet to allow it to swing down to my hands. Trying to swing my legs up in the air caused the first set to be ripped off and the second set to hurt a lot as I tried to knock down the key. I want to say after the 15 mins of waiting it took about 30 minutes before I got the key and I could remove the pegs.

It was quite exciting overall I recommend the dare!

Limits: public, pic/cam, pee/poop, bloody

Please dont try to add my as friend unless you have actually spoken to me.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:35 PM   #39
Kat1992
Account Banned

OMG how much fun has this been. I did the original version a few times, its like the fun of self bondage without the risk of getting stuck. I liked the idea of Sushi's with the clothespin zipper (I had to google to find out what it was , And then came up with another version...

I ran some string over the curtain rail to a chair in the middle of the room. I tied my legs and waist to the chair, pegs on nipples and the looped ends over my wrists.

I could only release myself when i pull the pegs off, as with the original version. But I added a twist. The chair was facing the window in a ground floor flat, the curtains open at night.
Then I simply set up a bright lamp on a timer, rolled the dice and had to start my time when the lamp went on. so everyone can see. Did this quite late at night but very exciting.

The next time it got better with a zipper of 5 pegs on each tit and I blindfolded myself, this was amazing, did it a little earlier in the evening, but next time I think I will try it early evening and put a webcam at the window so I can record if anyone sees me!
Then
Kat1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:49 PM   #40
wobblygrl

Really cool dare, I'll have to try this.

Major Likes: Merciless teasing/edging/riding the edge, feeling desperate, or long term dares and rules.

Minor Likes: Mild humiliation, Ice, Wedgies, Clothing Dares

Dislikes: Anal, Pain, Gags, Ruined Orgasms

Limits: Messy, Pics/Cam, Involves others, Begging, Public

Whenever I get a PM that says 'RIDE' and a number, I will edge and hold the edge that many minutes (5 min max)
wobblygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:11 AM   #41
slave_spook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat1992 View Post
OMG how much fun has this been. I did the original version a few times, its like the fun of self bondage without the risk of getting stuck. I liked the idea of Sushi's with the clothespin zipper (I had to google to find out what it was , And then came up with another version...

I ran some string over the curtain rail to a chair in the middle of the room. I tied my legs and waist to the chair, pegs on nipples and the looped ends over my wrists.

I could only release myself when i pull the pegs off, as with the original version. But I added a twist. The chair was facing the window in a ground floor flat, the curtains open at night.
Then I simply set up a bright lamp on a timer, rolled the dice and had to start my time when the lamp went on. so everyone can see. Did this quite late at night but very exciting.

The next time it got better with a zipper of 5 pegs on each tit and I blindfolded myself, this was amazing, did it a little earlier in the evening, but next time I think I will try it early evening and put a webcam at the window so I can record if anyone sees me!
Then
you should put the cam on skype or yahoo and let us watch
slave_spook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:55 AM   #42
mrcamslave
getDare Sweetheart

I going to take a timer to a hotel tonight and try that version, sounds good

PM me "Balls" and a number and I will slap my balls that many times

PM me a "FB" and a number between 1 and 89 and this is the number of a facebook friend I will masturbate to right NOW.

For every PM I get I will edge 3 times
PM me "Finger" and I will finger my ass
PM me "Celebrity" and a name and I will jerk off to that celebrity
mrcamslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #43
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Wow, what a great dare! I used a pair of dice and had to stay bound for 50 minutes. It really hurt by the time I could pull them off! Pulling them off was hell.

I am going to add more clothes pins next time by putting the string through the spring of 2 pins and tying it to the third. That way I'll have four sets of three pins to pull off! Anyone wants to suggest a way to make this even more challenging, I game.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #44
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

1) Try the original dare but add some eyelash glue onto your nipples before clamping.

2) If you have pubic hair, tape the cord INTO your pubic hair with very strong tape, like silver duct tape. Make sure that the taping is done so you can't free the cord without pulling the tape - and your pubic hair - free. For men, run the tape and cord through your underarm hair, and the hair on your scrotum as options, or once you've run out of hair elsewhere.

Set up a video camera to record your experience.

For added safety in case you can't bring yourself to pull the clamps off now, make sure you'll be discovered by someone who will take advantage of your situation. If you're discovered, you have to ask to be photographed before you can be released.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk