Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-17-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Halloween Wedgies (With bonus wedgie game)

Okay, just so you know, while this is a fictional story, it is still realistic, unlike some that have been posted. Also, I know it is not Halloween, but this will be on-going for a while, plus I might make multiple stories with the same characters, to where it is a small series. The story will begin in my next post, but here are some other things for you to know: This is also a game in a way. Almost everytime a character gets any sort of wedgie, I will mark it at the bottom of each post. Anyone who accuratley makes a video or picture of this wedgie and sends it to me (message me when you have it done so I can give you my email, since you can't send pictures on getdare) gets to choose what happens next in the story from a few options.

Starting Character Information
(Please note that these are only the main characters, other characters will come into play, and you might get to know what things are like from their view every now and then. You will also find out other things about the characters later.)

Main characters are a group of High School Freshmen. They all find wedgies fun. And most of them find them kind of sexy. They don't really go to extremes with the wedgies, but they do like to play games of Truth or Dare, mainly focusing on wedgies in the game. Or sometimes they will just do wedgie games instead.
1. Josh- Unofficial leader of the group. Is dating Kenzie.
2. Kenzie- Not bossy, but still kind of the one in charge of the girls.
3. Lindsey- Is head cheerleader at school, but hangs out with these friends instead of the other cheerleaders. Has a crush on Brandon. Thinks Elliot is annoying.
4. Brandon- The most athletic in the group. Josh's best friend.
5./6. Milton and Bailey- They are both really dorky, in fact, in the eyes of the popular people at school (except for the ones like Lindsey and Brandon who they are friends with) they are complete nerds. They have a crushes on each other, which everyone knows about (it's pretty obvious), except for them.
7. Elliot- A total goofball. He thinks he is a lot cooler than he really is. Has a crush on Lindsey.
8. Megan- While most of the group finds wedgies sexy, she finds them sexier than any other girls do. She isn't obsessed with wedgies, but she really gets into them (or rather, they get into her. (I know that was a bad pun).

The story will start in the next post. Stay tuned (By "stay tuned" I mean you might want to subscribe to the thread).
Old 08-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 1

(Please read character information) The story takes place in a small town around Halloween. In the town, the school kids are given a week off for Halloween, because the town does a lot for Halloween, like parades and contests and two full nights of trick-or-treating. The story focuses on a group of 8 Highschool Freshmen (4 Boys and 4 Girls) who all like wedgies and wedgie games. They are not the only kids at school who like to do wedgie stuff though. But the others will be talked about later...

The group was hanging out outside at Josh's house tonight. It was about 7:00 PM, and it was the 29th of October. The town's first night of trick-or-treating was tomorrow. All week so far, they had been hanging out doing pretty ordinary stuff, and doing a few games of truth or dare like they usually did. They were playing again tonight, and so far only to turns had gone by. Both of them were truths. They'd known each other for several years, so truths in Truth or Dare for them were usually about current stuff. All they knew so far tonight is that Milton was wearing blue breifs, and that Kenzie didn't have a bra on underneath her shirt. This was no surprise, because she usually didn't wear one to their wedgie games anymore, because of a brutal bra connection wedgie she had gotten in a game last January.
"Dare" said Lindsey.
"All right, since it's the first dare of the night, we'll make it a good one." said Megan. "Let Kenzie give you a shoulder-wedgie and then pull your own pants down. Wedgie stays in until next turn, pants down for two turns."
Lindsey groaned. While she was of course used to wedgies, she still knew that this was gonna hurt. Especially in the undies she had on.
"Ooh nice thong Lindsey!" Said Kenzie as she slowly pulled out Lindsey's little pink thong (Lindsey had a habit of accidently shrinking clothes when she washed them, so many pairs of her underpants were a little to tiny). "Hope nothing HAPPENS to it!" She pulled up on the sides hard as she said "happens". While they all saw each other's underwear and wedgied each other all the time, it was hard to resist putting on a mocking voice like that sometimes.
Lindsey gave a little squeal as Kenzie pulled the waist band over her shoulders.
"So you guys all ready for tomorrow night?" Josh asked as Lindsey started unzipping her jeans.
"Yeah, but I'm gonna wait to put on my costume." Said Kenzie. They all laughed a little bit as Lindsey let out another squeal trying to bend over to pull her pants down.
They were planning to meet up in the park the next night for a wedgie dare game wearing their Halloween costumes. Then they were going to head on over to the giant Haunted house that the middle school was being turned into.
"All right, Brandon, your turn." Megan said. "Lindsey's taking too long to pants herself."
"Can't you do it instead? It hurts to bend over!" Said Lindsey.
"Truth" Said Brandon, though nobody was paying attention.
"No you have to do it yourself. And it's supposed to hurt!" Said Megan with a chuckle.
"Fine..." Lindsey with to bend forward quickly, but the underwear went further in when she did, and she stood up straight with a yelp. But she stood up so quickly that it pulled on the front of the thong. She bent over in pain again.
"Look like someone's got a rocking chair wedgie!" Said Kenzie with a laugh.
While Lindsey kept bending forward and back in pain, Milton decided to go back to the conversation.
"So what was your costume gonna be tomorrow again, Brandon?"
"Superman. All right your turn Bailey." Lindsey got control of herself again and stood up straight slowly.
"Huh?" Said Milton as Lindsey bent forward slowly again. She had her pants around her ankles, but Meagan had just motioned to her that she had to take them off all the way.
"I already said Truth." Said Brandon
They all started laughing as they realized how Brandon managed to avoid saying a real truth. But they sunddenly stopped. They could hear a large popping noise. They all looked at Lindsey. She was touching her toes now, trying to get her feet out of the leg holes without tripping when suddenly...
"RRRRRRRIIIIIPPPPP!"
Here thong had ripped clean off. The back part of it was still wedged deep in here butt-crack, which was now completely visible, but as she stoof there bent over, frozen between pain and embarrassment, the front part fell off. The others all started laughing uncontrollably, as she quickly crossed her legs and put her hands over her crotch. Her face turned bright red with embarrassment as she ran over to her bag, her completely bare butt facing the others, with the little peice of pink (now slightly brown is spots) material that used to be the back of her thong still stick out between her butt-cheeks.

End of Part 1. If you are playing along with the game that goes along, (see starting post for info) the wedgie you can do is this: You must be a girl. Find a pink thong that is too small for you, and do the wedgie EXACTLY how Lindsey did in the story. Remember, send me a message saying you did it, and then the picture or video (I'll give you my email via message) and you get to pick a choice of what happens in the story next.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions are appreciated.
Part 2 coming soon!
Old 08-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #3
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 2

Lucky for Lindsey, the group played Truth or Dare and wedgie games so often that they usually each brought extra clothes, especially spare pairs of underwear. So while Lindsey changed into a new pair of panties, they continued the game.
"All right Bailey, your turn." Said Megan
"Dare"
"Looks like someone is being brave." Said Elliot. Normally in Truth or Dare Bailey had a habit of picking Truth for the first few turns, so that all the hard dare ideas were used up, that way she got an easy one while people were thinking of other good dares. This time though, she thought that since she was wearing a thong (she prefered to wear granny panties, but she had a reason not to tonight), if she got a sexy type of wedgie, Milton might like it.
"Well, here is a good one." Said Megan with a smile. She knew that Bailey's plan to seem sexy for Milton (she had seen the thong, and knew that there was only one reason Bailey would wear one), and while she was Bailey's friend, she couldn't help but try to mess with the plan. Besides, it was obvious (to everyone but Bailey) that Milton already liked Bailey, so Bailey's plan was really not needed.
"Take off your pants and undies over in the other room wear Lindsey is changing, let Elliot go through your bag, and let him pick out any and as many of the pairs of underwear you have for you to wear. Then let me give you a wedgie."
Bailey groaned. So much for her plan. Her only chance now would be if Eilliot picked the thong she was wearing. Then she had to hope Megan didn't rip it before it could be used for a more ideal wedgie.
Bailey got up to go change out of her thong and jeans, when Lindsey came in again, still bright red in the face for some reason. Then they noticed why she was still so embarrassed.
"I think there was a mix up at my house with the laundry. I got my little sister's underwear by mistake." She was wear a little bright pink pair of "Hello Kitty" panties.
A couple of the guys and Megan started laughing a bit. Lindsey's cheeks turned even redder.
"Can I PLEASE put my pants on now?" Lindsey begged.
"No, sorry." Megan said, still laughing a little. "You had to wait two of your turns, remember?"
Bailey went to go change. Milton got her bag and started looking through it. Once Bailey was naked from the waist down, she through the thong out the door to Milton, who was waiting in the hallway. He tossed a pair of underwear back in from her bag. Bailey groaned again. "Oh, no... of all the choices in the bag... why did I bring it with me tonight?"
End of part 2.

What did Bailey bring by mistake? Why did Milton choose it? Will anyone ever comment on this story? Why am I asking so many retorical questions? Find out the answers to half of these in part 3!
Old 08-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #4
wedgiedares110
getDare Sweetheart

Default Part 3

Bailey sighed. It was her bikini bottom. Now, to most people this wouldn't seem like a big deal. But the problem was, she only one had one bikini, and her costume tomorrow was a beach babe. If Megan game her a ripping wedgie in this (She knew Megan probably would, just in case she still had the thong on and it was obvious she knew Megan's plan, and she knew Megan had seen the thong, because she had said "Nice thong Bailey. Feeling sexy tonight for Milton?" earlier when ever Bailey was bent over tying her shoe.), she would have to change her costume. Sure she could just wear a pair of underpants as a bikini bottom instead, but she hadn't done laundry in a while, so almost all her undies had brown streaks in them from wedgies (she never seemed to wipe deep enough to prevent this). The only clean underwear she had left was a few pairs of women's tighty-whities. So if she didn't do something, she was going to look like a total nerd in front of Milton tomorrow. She changed into the bikini, and decided to just hope for the best. Maybe Megan would be nice and not give her to bad a wedgie. She put her jeans on again and went back to Josh's room.
"Oh, hey Bailey! You took a while." Said Megan
"Yeah you missed Eilliot's truth of admitting he watched me change into my bikini when we went swimming last week." Said Lindsey
Bailey looked at Eilliot. Or rather looked at his tighty-whities over his face in the atomic wedgie he was trying to get out of. Apparently Lindsey didn't appreciate peeping.
"And you missed Josh's truth that he has never beat me in a wedgie fight." Said Kenzie with a grin.
"Ready for your wedgie Bailey?" Said Megan, who was grinning now too. She didn't look like she was going to be nice with the wedgie.
Bailey walked to the middle of the room.
Megan stood up. "Still wearing that thong?" Megan asked with a whisper in Bailey's ear.
Bailey's eyes widened. Megan thought she was still wearing the thong! (It made sense really, because it seemed more like Eilliot to pick the sexiest underwear possible, but this time he didn't.) Bailey opened her mouth to say no, but then...
"EEee!"
Bailey couldn't help but let out a little squeal. Megan was stronger than she looked, and had quickly lifted Bailey off the ground. She lifted higher. Bailey instinctivly grabbed at her but. Wanting to take the wedgie out. But it was so deep now (and getting deeper) she couldn't even feel any of it outside of her butt-crack. The others were snickering now (even Elliot, and his vision was still blocked but tighty-whities and tears of pain).
Bailey looked at Megan. It was obvious now that she wasn't wearing the thong. But Megan wasn't looking! She had her eyes closed tight out trying so hard to lift Bailey higher (Bailey was read a foot above the ground). Bailey started to panic. Then she started to hear something. A slight popping sound. The same one from earlier. The others stopped laughing and just grinned. Waiting for the inevitable to happen.
"Here it comes!" Said Josh
Then after a few more pops...
RRRIIPPP!
Bailey jerked towards the ground a bit. Pop. pippop. POP.
RRRRRIIIPPPP!!!
She was on the ground.
"Oh, I guess you weren't still wearing it." Said Megan with surprise "Oh well! My turn I guess!"
End of part 3.

This time for those of you willing to do the game that goes along (see first post), The wedgie you can do and send in is one just like Bailey's (Girl, jeans, bikini bottom, ripping wedgie). Or Elliot's (Guy or Girl, Tighty-Whities, Atomic for about 5 minutes). Remember, send it in and you get to choose something happens in the story.
Part 4 soon.
Old 08-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #5
MattInPanties

I'm loving the story so far, mostly because I am a huge fan of wedgies!
Ill go do the atomic wedgie for you now, no tighty whities so ill use a gray pair. I love the idea of doing the in story wedgies.
Old 08-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #6
wedgied
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to wedgied

Nice Story - I can't wait for the next chapter!

kik: wedgied1

MY PM DARES
wedgied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 01:16 PM   #7
Slikboss12

Default Cool story

I am a 13 year old girl who also loves wedgies

Likes: easy bondage to get out of in a hurry, wedgies, pee, hanging, messy.
Loves: Hanging, Propeller wedgie, nipple torture
Limits: Friends, family, public

Last edited by Slikboss12; 01-04-2015 at 01:18 PM. Reason: forgot to add some stuff
Slikboss12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk