Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-03-2010, 11:31 PM   #16
Nick
Distinguished Member

if you have them written, might as well post it!
Keep up the story.

Likes: Underwear, Jockstrap, Embarrassing, Webcam or Pics, Naked, Semi-public, slight risk, strip games, dice dares, wedgies, clothing/cum control, anal, light humiliation

Dislikes: Piss, Body Writing, messy

Limits:Really public, family, friends, scat, gross, pain.

Impossible: Crossdressing. I own NO girls clothes.

kik: nick.undies
SnapChat: SnapNickR
Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:59 PM   #17
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

These stories are really good. You should post some more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 06:37 AM   #18
Dicedarefan666
getDare Sweetheart

I second that,

continue, please
Dicedarefan666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:41 PM   #19
Funny pie

Send a message via AIM to Funny pie
Default My first 2 parter...

Sorry I haven’t posted in a while, my computer broke so I had no way of posting. Anyways, this is my next segment which follows my second to last post, which introduced my sister. This post takes place three days after the New Years event and is with me, my sister and Ethan.

While Ethan was over at my house one day we were playing Xbox, yes, one of the normal things we do, and my sister came up to us and asked, “Whatchya doing?”

We both shot her a look that made her feel stupid as it was quite obvious to us. It was about 7:30 and Ethan was sleeping over. Our parents were out, and she was babysitting us, what was she expecting us to do?

Well we continued playing our games while she was watching us, after 20 minutes she asked us again, “Do you boys always play Truth or Dare like that?”

We were not expecting that so we just kinda shrugged our heads and she kept repeating, “Well have you played that game like that?”

Again we just shrugged our heads.

She became furious and said, “Are you gonna play that game again???”

This time Ethan answered with, “Probably.”

Her temper chilled, and she calmly said, “Have you ever played with a girl before?”

I froze, I have, but I don’t know about Ethan. He said no. I said no. She was about walk away when she said, “Oh, John, by the way. Mom and Dad said they got ‘caught up’ with what they were doing, they won’t be home till tomorrow at around 3:00.”

This would be perfect for me and Ethan. No one home, minus my sister, and we even had the morning and some of the afternoon.

After an hour or so of us playing the game Ethan decided to call it quits and get something to eat. When we went to find our sister we saw her on her phone, texting a lot of people. We told her that we wanted dinner and she said fine.

By the time we got over to the table her phone had rang at least 4 times, in the space of 15 seconds. We asked her who she had been texting but she said, “No one you need to know.”

As we were eating our dinner, she asked us, “John, Ethan, are you guys gonna play Truth or Dare tonight?”

We both looked at each other, then at her. “Yea, probably, why?”

“Well I was wondering if you guys can include me. I’ll take the dares and the truths that you give me!”

Ethan and I thought about it and agreed. We will let her play. When we told her she was giddy with excitement, the first thing she did was let out a little squeal and then went back to texting her friends.

We didn’t think anything about it. When we finished dinner we started playing video games again and when that was starting to get boring my sister came in and asked, “So when are we gonna play?”

We shrugged and she just couldn’t hold it in and said, “LETS PLAY NOW!!!”

We were kind of shocked but agreed, we turned off the game and told her she would ask either of us to go first. She thought about it and said okay, “Ethan, Truth or dare?”

He looked at me, and I nodded to him. He said truth. She looked disappointed but kept on with the game, “did you finish your dinner?”

He shook his head and said, “No, there’s a little left on the counter. “Uhh, John, Truth or dare?”

I replyed Truth and he asked me, “What time do you plan on staying up to?”

And me, being the smart ass answered, “As late as my sister will let us.”

To which she said, “No, we can stay up all night don’t worry about it.”

With that we just got a free ticket to stay up. So, I asked her, the question and she said truth also. I asked her, “What do you keep texting about?”

She just said, “Well my friends are keep commenting on a video I sent to them a few days ago.”

At the time, nothing clicked, I just thought it as a normal answer. So it was her turn, but unexpectedly, she went right back to me and asked me Truth or Dare.

“Dare.” I said.

“Wait, first, we can dare what ever we want right?”

“Yea, you can dare anyone anything, if they don’t do it they have to a punishment, which you will find out about later…but trust me, you don’t want to do it. I mean, you probably don’t want to finish the game this early though with a really hard dare.”

She nodded and said, “No, it’s a hard dare, but not one of those extremely difficult ones. Anyways, John, I dare you to…OH! Also, can we make a new rule really quick?”

Ethan and I allowed it and asked her what rule? She said, “Well, because we all have cell phones why don’t we take pictures/videos of all of doing the dares, that way it will be fun to look at later.”

We were discussing it and then agreed on it. She took out her phone and so did Ethan and so did I.

She went on with her dare, “Anyways, I dare you john to slowly strip for us, also, dance while your doing it.”

I was extremely shocked, I would have expected this from Ethan but not my sister, and not this early in the game. But I complied, I started to strip and I saw the camera’s red dot for recording go off. I was being filmed as I went naked… It was humiliating, but worse stuff would happen to them later and Id get to film it.

When I was naked, I told them, “No sending or showing this pictures/videos to anyone okay?” They agreed. Then I asked Ethan truth or dare.

He said Dare, I dared him to strip to his underwear then let me give him a huge wedgie. He agreed. When he was down to his boxers I walked up and yanked up as hard as I could, luckly it was all recorded, cause it was just too funny.

He asked my sister Truth or Dare, unfortunately for us she said truth. We asked her if she liked the view of us. She said she wasn’t unhappy with it.

She then asked Ethan and he said Dare. Before she dared him she asked me to go get the leftovers from Ethan’s dinner. When I brought it back she asked Ethan if he enjoyed it. He said he did then she told him his dare. “I dare you to let me and John poor the left overs of the food into his wegied boxers.” He was shocked and we did.

We ate Mac n Cheese and there was a lot left. It was in his front and back, and the wedgie kept it all in place, none fell out. It was his turn. He asked her Truth or Dare. She responded dare, this is where we would have fun. We dared her to strip naked for us and not cover up.

We got the entire thing on film. Ethan, even through a wedgie of Mac n Cheese you can tell he was extremely excited. When she was done she asked us if we could do a truth or dare together. We said yes, but you have to do one or 2 if we dare you. She agreed, and me to take off Ethan’s boxers with my teeth and eat all of the Mac n Cheese that was left on his front side.

I was horrified, but still not as bad as the punishment. So I walked over and bent down to Ethan, and took off his boxers with my mouth. That wasn’t the worst part, unfortuantly, most of the food was stuck on his balls or his erect penis. I had to technically suck his cock and balls to get all the food off. It wasn’t a very good feeling, or a good taste. But when I was done I dared my sister to let Ethan to lick her vagina for 1 minute.

She was compliant and Ethan practically fainted. She lied down and spread her legs while Ethan walked over and started to lick up and down her pussy. It was an extremely hot sight to watch, Ethan was really going at it, my sister was somewhat enjoying it, making faces, most of them smiles. When I called time, Ethan slowly backed away, the sound of his underwear was squishy yet funny to listen to.

He got up and my Ethan asked me, “Truth or Dare?”

I replied Truth, he was surprised but still went on. “Do you think your sister is hot?”

This grabbed her attention, I blushed and said in a hushed tone, “She looks good.”

She gave me a hug, which was awkward because we were both naked. She felt my erection on her and she looked at it and then looked at me. “John, truth or dare?”

I replyed dare and she dared us, “I dare you to give 69 with Ethan for 2 minutes. And if either of you cums then you have to take the punishment, together.

It was not on my list of things to do, but still not as bad as the punishment. We took it, he stripped off his underwear and showed us his cheesy balls ass and penis. We lied down and he sucked me and I sucked him. It wasn’t too bad for the first minute, but then I felt something. It started growing, I held it back as long as I could, she told us a minute 30. I had to keep it in. Right as she said 2 min I stopped and he did too, neither of us cam, but it was a close call.

She looked disappointed but I told her my dare. She had to finger herself for 5 minutes, if she cums then she has to suck us off until we cum also.

A lot for Part I, part II will be soon.
Funny pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #20
kschef

Default good story

i like this. please continue.

Likes: some risk, being naked, stuff by my self, in my room, some pain, challenge me, i am open to trying things.
kschef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #21
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

I enjoyed reading a lot. The set up of a anthology is really good, and I like how you focus in on the meat of the story, without wasting time on too many of the extraneous details. One fault I've found, and the only major one, is that when you broke the time line to regain interest, I started losing a sense of continuity between the continuing storyline. Other than that, it is really good! And keep on posting, even if for just me! :P
Old 02-19-2010, 10:17 AM   #22
Marken4

Wow! I really like this Can't wait for next part :P
Marken4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:57 PM   #23
Funny pie

Default Part 2 (sorry for how late it is)

She was looked somewhat embarrassed but that only lasted for a short time, when she was ready she took her finger and put it into her vagina. It was an extremely hot sight, I was about to blow and I think Ethan was too. After 3 minutes she was just doing the same thing, looking at us, she was panting but I later found out that she was doing this to keep us up. After the five minutes she put her panties back on and asked us “Truth or Dare?”

I said Dare and Ethan agreed with me. She looked at us and said, “John I dare you to give Ethan a blow job for 2 minutes, while he licks my pussy; if Ethan cums then he has to do the punishment.”

This was good and bad, if someone does the punishment, its like the worst thing ever, but also they are out of the game. When there is only 1 person left, that one person can do skip 5 times whenever he/she wants (choose not to do a dare or a truth) for the next game they play. So Ethan lied down on his back, his small 4’ 6” body was across the floor and his small 5” member was in the air, I lied down in between his legs and started sucking on his dick, meanwhile my sister squatted down so her vagina was right above Ethans head, he was licking as I was sucking. About a minute in I felt his dick surge, then exactly 5 seconds after that he cam into my mouth. I quickly got out of there and he just kept on coming and coming.

My sister walked away and I stood up and put my cloths back on. As soon as one person had to do the punishment the game was over as soon as it was completed.

We walked into the other room and told Ethan to clean up, he covered in his cum. While I was washing my mouth out my sister was talking to me. We were discussing who would administer the punishment. After a few minutes of debating we agreed that I would be giving him the punishment.

I walked over to him and told him I was going to give him the punishment. He agreed and took off his underwear. Part 1 of the punishment: Get carried by a sex organ into the closest bathroom. I grabbed Ethans dick and basically dragged him into the bathroom, Apperently it hurt really bad (no duh). I told my sister it was okay and she came in the bathroom carrying my and her cell phones, both of them on video mode.

Part 2 of the punishment: completely shower off the winner (My sister and I agreed it was me). I turned on the shower and waited for the water to get warm, I walked in with Ethan behind me. I told him to begin and he started to put soap on my body. It felt good to be washed by someone else, even if it was another boy. He was washing put shampoo in my hair and washed it all. Then he put soap on my arms and torso, when he was done, came Part 3.

Part 3 of the punishment: while soap is on the winners dick suck them off until they cum. So it happened, he applied the soap all over my balls and on my penis, massaging them before he would start. Then it happened. He went on his knees and sucked my soapy erection. It felt good, and according to my sister, she could tell. After 2-3 minutes my 4” member surged in his mouth and I cam. It felt phenomenal and it was a great ejaculation.

Part 4: Swallow, and dry winner off. After that we continued the sleepover as if we were two normal 11 y/o boys. We slept in different beds and slept in boxers.

***The next morning

I woke up and turned on my cell phone. I looked and I noticed I had 10 new text messages. This surprised me because I didn’t start any conversations after our game and last night and I turned my phone off right before I fell asleep.

When I checked the first text, it was sent to me by Jake, his message said, “Wow that’s cool, invite me next time XD!” I was confused and then I read the next one, it was sent to me by a “Courtney”, which is weird cause I didn’t know a Courtney her text said said, “very cool, thanks for that!!” text after text were just as confusing as the next. I had no idea what was going on. Just then I turned over the phone after feeling a lump, I noticed it was a sticker that my sister keeps on her phone to identify the difference between hers and mine (we had the same type of phone). I still don’t know what was so interesting to what my sister sent in a text to these people so I looked at her sent box.

I almost passed out when I realized the text she sent was the first dare I did, and that was performing an uncensored, uncovered strip show. I was pissed off, so I looked deeper into her outbox and I was happy to find out that she hadn’t sent any of the other ones.

I looked at her video box and I saw her videos, and there they were. All the videos we made of the dares. I deleted them all when I found the video taken three weeks before. I watched it, and I saw, to my horror, Ethan and I naked with ranch dressing on our erections and jacking each other off. I deleted the video and I went deeper in her inbox and I found that she had replies much like the ones I found now.

I was furious so I snuck into my step-sisters room and took my phone back. I sent the video of Ethan licking her pussy and luckly for Ethan it only got his back and his ass, but it mostly got what I wanted, My sisters breasts and her pussy. I sent it to a few of my friends and then I deleted all evidence of the night on her phone and then on mine.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=35956
Old 04-10-2010, 08:42 PM   #24
Funny pie

Okay, I have my next story ready, took a while to type, I know but its ready. However, no one complimented or even commented on my last post. So if I am going to post it I want to know peoples reactions to my last post.

Hello everyone.

You can read my life story of dares. They are 95% true. Some dialog didn't actually happen, but I needed to edit it for the story's sake (context). You can read it here:
Old 04-11-2010, 07:29 AM   #25
Hunanic

I did read this post and have been waiting for some time for the next segment. It is very good, keep going
Hunanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:05 PM   #26
Funny pie

Ill post it today, but I want a few more comments first, please.

Hello everyone.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:35 PM   #27
Rickyotk

Default Awesome

I just found this site and your story was my first

F****king Awesome dude.
Rickyotk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:36 PM   #28
Funny pie

Default A 3 or more parter

Okay everyone, please thank Ricky, cause he is the only reason I am posting this tonight. This is a three or more parter... depending on if I feel like typing the entire thing. However, if I get enough support I will type out the other three parts.

Sorry I havent posted in a while, but I got a fresh story that litteraly just finished 2 hours ago. My family, myself, my friend, Ben, and his family went to Florida for spring break. My family that went includes me (im 14); my mom and my dad, you don't need to know their ages; Ben who is 13, his brother who is 12 and his parents who Im not sure what ages they are. Now the reason why I have never mentioned Ben before is because he was never into TorD (until today), however, I caught Bens brother (Tanner) looking at Getdare, he didn't see me watching.

Now, to the story. While we were on the plane ride over to Florida, Ben, his brother, and I were in one row of seats, next to a window; seperated from everyone else in our family. While Ben was sleeping I brought up that the kids are sharing hotel rooms and the adults are sharing a room that is seperated from ours by a hallway. After a while of talking about how cool it would be with Tanner to have our own rooms, I then subdly asked him if there was anything that he thinks we could do in the room when there is nothing to do. He then leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "Do you ever play Truth or Dare?"

I thought about it for a second and then decided it would be better if he didn't know the kind of stuff I've done before. So I replyed, "I haven't played that since I was a kid. But I remember having a lot of fun. Maybe we should try that?"

"Yea, it would be fun if we did it with three people... I haven't done it in person before."

"Excuse me?" That proved to me that hes been playing with people online.

"I mean, I haven't played it with a person in a long time."

I shrugged and told him we would play when we get to our room. He agreed and I fell asleep.

Later that day, we were in our rooms and it is 9:45 PM. We had just finished getting a car and getting the hotel room set up and all unpacked. The parents told us good night and they went to their rooms, we went into ours and closed the door. We got in our PJ's, for me I was wearing sweat pants, tighty wighties and a white T. Ben was wearing pj bottoms and matching tops, Tanner was wearing gym shorts and an AC/DC shirt. None of us were tired being it that it was only 6:45 being from California, so Tanner asked me now would be a good time to ask Ben if he wanted to play.

I said yes and tanner asked ben. After about 10 minutes of begging and pleding with his older brother he agreed. We all sat on our beds, there were two of them, one for me and one for Ben and Tanner. Ben asked who should go first and I said that Tanner should.

"Okay, John. Truth or dare?"

I didn't really want to go first, and I didnt want to make it look like I really wanted a dare (which I did), but I also didn't want this game to be only truths. "Uhh, Truth I guess." I assumed that Tanner or Ben would take dare when I asked them so I didn't find a problem with truth first.

"Dang, okay let me think." Tanner said. "Okay, what is the worst dare you have ever done?"

HA!, that was easy, it was obviously the time when I had to 69 with Ethan, but they weren't going to know that. "I think the hardest dare I have ever done was to pull my pants and underwear off my ass, and show it to everyone." I thought that was sufficent.

Tanner rolled his eyes, I was certain that he thought something like, 'thats small potatos compared to what I have done." But he obviousy didn't know the kind of stuff I do. And Ben was somewhat wide eyed, but not overly shocked.

"Ben, Truth or dare?" I asked.

He replyed with an embarrased "Truth."

I looked around the room and asked him, "Do you plan on picking dare alot or even at all?"

He was blown back a little, it was as if I discovered his plan on always picking truth like he always used to do. He then said,
"I'll pick dare sometime soon."

I was happy that he would atleast pick it. so then it was bens turn and he asked Tanner. Tanner answered with, "Dare me."

Ben thought for a loooong 30 seconds and eventually, "I dare you to lick my feet for a full minute." he said as he was lifting his feet. Tanner crawled to the end of their bed and started licking. After 60 seconds I called time and Tanner stopped and immediatly looked at my and asked, "Truth or DARE" emphasising Dare.

I picked dare and it took Tanner absolutly no time to say, "I dare you to take off one piece of clothing every turn until you are naked. And then you must stay that way until the game is over."

I was not surprised but I pretended like I was and then I looked at Ben. He was staring at his younger brother and looked extremly confused on what just happened. I agreed and asked Ben "Truth or Dare?"

He said Truth, and I asked, "If you were me would you do the dare?"

He glowed red and replyed that he probably would. And with that answer Tanner told me to take off my shirt.

I took it off and Tanner grew a devilish smile.

Ben asked Tanner and tanner answered, "DARE! and make it a harder one then last time!"

Ben was too embarrased for words and just became as red as a tomato. He eventually came up with, I dare you to strip to your underwear.

Tanner looked pleased and agreed. He took off his shirt and then his shorts revealing his scooby doo boxers. Ben and I laughed for a few seconds and then Tanner motioned for me to take off my pants. I was extremly nervous because as soon as I gripped my sweat pants I remembered I had tighty whities on.

After a second or two of just looking around embarrassed I took off my pants and revealed my tighty whities. Tanner started to laugh and point and started to say stuff like, "and you made fun of my boxers?!"

After tanner stopped giggling he finally managed to ask me, "Truth or Dare"

I said, "Seeing how after this Im going to be naked, Ill just take a truth."

Tanner grew back that devilish smile and said," You are covering up most of your little tighty whities. Are you horny?"

Then it was my turn to turn red, I was a little horny and definatly enought for anyone to see in these under garments, so I said the truth and said, "Im a little horny, and by the looks of it. So are you." Then everyones eyes, including Tanners went onto his crotch area where it was obvious a little boner was sticking up. He almost exploded red and covered up immediatly. Ben and I laughed very hard and just when I was cracking up I felt a cold breeze roll by, Tanner gotten up and ran at me. He knocked me over and removed my underwear completly from my body. This had exposed my semi to everyone and he said, "Three turns are up. Also, nice ass."

I was sitting there completly shocked that they all got a complete view of my ass, balls, and semi. I covered up the best I could and I asked Ben "Truth or Dare?".

He finally said dare and I applauded him. After that I went right to saying, "I dare you to go naked and lie face down so your ass is exposed to us until your next turn. He made it obvious that he didn't want to do it, his face said it all. I told him, "Dude, your bro is half naked, I am fully naked, you've seen my privates and my butt. All we are asking of you is just to see your ass and after that you can get dressed again."

He looked around the room, looked at his brother, looked at me, looked at my body which made me shiver. and then he got up, took off his shirt, then his pj bottoms. While he was in his blue boxers he lied face down and slowly removed his boxers, exposing his ass to us.

He then asked his Brother truth or dare, and Tanner took the latter. He decided to go with a joke that we took seriously, "Tanner, I can feel you staring. I dare you to stop staring at my ass." He laughed and tanner replyed with okay. and he looked at me as he asked me Truth or Dare.

I replyed dare and he said, "I dare you to take dare for the rest of the game."

I said okay, and after I replyed with that Ben started to grab his boxers and he got dressed. I asked him Truth or Dare, he wanted to be dared. I dared him to also only take dare." And he said okay.

Ben turned to tanner and asked him truth or dare.

Tanner said truth, which suprised me, seeing as this was his first time taking truth.

"Did you like seeing my butt?"

Tanner laughed and told Ben he thought he had a "nice ass".

I laughed and Ben just rolled his eyes. Tanner then said, "BEN!! Truth or Dare??"

Ben was shocked and so was I, we weren't expecting that to happen. But Tanner insisted that we didn't make a rule that we couldn't tag back. So we went with it. Ben couldnt take truth so he took dare. Tanner said, "Ben, I dare you to strip to your underwear and stick your penis through the gap in them."

Ben became frustrated and I told them both about the rules I play with, and about the punishment for someone who doesn't take the dare. Ben was absolutly terrified about the punishment. Tanner on the other hand was a little turned on, he was just hoping someone wouldn't take his dare.

After a little calming down, Ben said to me, "Okay, Ill do the dare, just answer one thing. Did someone have to do the punishment before?"

I shook my head and said, "It's too rough for anyone so every takes every dare they get."

Ben started to strip down and he got to his boxers he manuvered his penis so that it stuck out of the hole. It was actually kind of funny watching it, it was obvious he had an erection but when he took it out and showed it to us I was amazed. His erection was atleast 6", he was huge for a 13 year old kid, my dick is only 4".

I stood there and stared when he looked and immediatly covered up. He sat back on their bed and said to tanner, Truth or Dare?

Tanner replyed dare, never looking away from Ben's penis. Ben then dared him to take off his underwear and put them over his head.

Tanner got up and reluctently took off his scobby boxers. He cupped his privates with one hand and put the underwear over his head. I realized why ben dared him this. Ben wanted Tanner to be humiliated like him and I, but also cover his eyes so he wouldn't stare.

Tanner then said, "John, I dare you to take off the underwear on my head and to lie on the bed spread eagle until your next turn."

I was pissed, cause this ment I would be the one completly exposed. So, I took the boxers off his head and then laid naked spread out on the bed.

I looked at Tanner and I said, "I dare you to not cover up for the rest of the game. Also, if you cover up, even by accident and Ben or I catch you, you must recieve the punishment from the person who caught you."

Tanner spread his legs as far as they could, and then he moved his hands behind his head. This fully exposed his wiener that was tinier then mine. His penis, I think was about 3" or maybe 4.

Tanner then dared Ben to take off the underwear and to fully expose himself.

Ben took off the underwear and sat basically the same as Tanner. His penis was so big and his balls were so small. Also he was the only one of the three of us there who had even a little pubic hair, but he had no hair on his balls.

Ben then said, "John, Im gonna end the dare you did, but I dare you sleep naked tonight."

I agreed and covered up as best I could.

Then I told tanner, "I dare you to order room service and answer it naked and don't cover up. Oh, and if you tell them that you are playing a game then you must take the punishment from me."

He looked around and didn't say anything. Then he said, "Fine, wheres the phone, and what do I order?"

After Ben and I discussed we told Tanner, "You want a hot dog with ketchup on the side. French Fries, and a slice of cake."

After about five minutes of some naked waiting there was a knock at the door. My heart beated hard and Tanner froze, Ben looked at tanner and told him to answer it. Tanner got up and he and his little naked butt went over to the door. He looked through the hole and saw it was roomservice. He opened the door and stood there naked, nothing happened, no words were said. All Ben and I could see was an open door and a 4"11 naked boy with one hand to his side with the money and the other on the door. Then we heard Tanner say, "So are you going to give me the food?"

Ben and I were trying to take a look at the man at the door and we finally saw that it was a guy at about the age of 20, he was tall and he was wearing the hotel uniform. He handed over the food to he little naked boy and then Tanner was about to hand him the money when the change dropped. Tanner turned around and gave the man a perfect look at his ass. He picked up the change and turned around and gave it to the room service guy. He walked away and Tanner came to us with the food.

More to come when I get some Comments!!

Hello everyone.

Old 04-12-2010, 10:42 PM   #29
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Nice update. Is there a second part to this one too?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #30
Funny pie

Yes, there is. I might post it tonight depending on how many more comments there are.

Hello everyone.

Advertisements
Kink Talk