Old 12-28-2016, 03:13 AM   #16
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

This is getting intense, I wonder how far they will go with this?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2016, 02:28 PM   #17
H.P.

John was wearing underwear, which was better than nothing. He had a very small semi, hardly noticeable to anyone besides John. He went to the door and to the shock of the bellboy quickly grabbed the food, put it into the room, signed the bill, left a tip and closed the door.

John didn't say anything else, the boys sat down at the table and Matt said, "Slave serve us."

John sighed but obeyed. He grabbed the food and placed each boys orders in front of them. He then got his food and placed it at an empty spot on the table. John sat down and grabbed his fork and knife.

"Stop." Matt said to John.

John dropped his silverware, what could it be now??

"Stand up." Matt commanded.

John did and as he did he realized what was wrong. He was still wearing his underwear. "Come here." Matt called for him. "Take off your underwear."

John complied.

"Good. Now bend over and close your eyes." John could only imagine what was going to happen. The boys giggled, but John had no idea what was going to happen. Suddenly John felt something press against his ass. "Okay slave. You can't open your eyes. You have 2 opportunities to avoid this punishment. Your first opportunity, guess what I am pressing against your ass."

John thought about it. He felt something that wasn't hard but it also wasn't what he would describe as soft. It was also warm. It could have been either of their dicks, it could also have been food.... John had no idea. He thought about what they ordered, what was it.

"Is It a hot dog?" John asked timidly.

"Nope. Okay so you have one last chance. Spread your cheeks please."

John could die of embarrassment at this moment. He spread them wide and he felt the object pressed right against his asshole. It could have been anything, a finger, some food, one of their dicks, he had no idea. He took a shot in the dark, he assumed his pervy 12 year old cousin was very pervy, "is it your dick?"

Just then John felt something smushed into his asshole. It was definitely a French fry. He started to quiver from this. He had never put anything up his ass except a finger, and that went in very slowly and only the tip.

Matt made sure the entire fry was in johns ass. "Okay. You can now eat, also you can take the French fry out when you're done eating." He smacked John on his ass and sat back down.

The rest of the lunch went by quietly. Every so often John would catch Matt or Kyle look at John's nudity. But John stopped caring. He stopped caring long ago. Once John was done he went to the bathroom and extracted the fry. This was messier than he thought as the fry was literally smashed into his butt.

Finished he walked out of the bathroom and both boys were back on the couch. Fully flaccid. John sat down, this time in front of Kyle. He grabbed Kyle's legs and spread them and sat closer. He was hoping this would intimidate Kyle a little, and it was working. As soon as Kyle's legs were spread, his dick went diamonds. John grabbed Kyle's dick and could feel his excitement. He kissed Kyle's head and looked at him in the eyes, John asked him, "Have you ever played Truth or dare?"

Kyle didn't speak, he just nodded his head. John never let go of his dick. He kissed his head again, "What was the worst dare you've ever done?"

Kyle pushed Johns hand off his dick. "My worst dare is I had to be a slave for an hour."

Holy shit, John thought.

John went over to Matt and kissed his dick, "was Kyle your slave?"

Matt responded, "No. But I was in that game, he was my friends slave."

John kissed Matt's dick again, Matt was also as hard as a rock at this point. "Did he have to do what I'm doing now?"

Matt was edging, every kiss at this point would be dangerous, especially with John holding his dick now. He wanted to cum so bad, he decided to bait John, "Well, sorta, he did worse."

John was shocked. He thought for a moment, what's worse than what he's currently doing.... he could only think of one thing. He kissed Matt again on the head, "you mean like he had sex?"

As soon as he said it Matt and Kyle cheered and their arms went into the air. John knew what this meant. Matt grabbed his phone and showed John the note, it read: "John cannot say: Sex."
H.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to H.P. for this post:
Old 12-29-2016, 07:23 PM   #18
onlinemasterjohn

very interesting. can't wait for more
onlinemasterjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 02:46 AM   #19
H.P.

Matt almost went into a reclining position on the couch, he pointed to his raging erection and said, "Slave, suck me dry! Make sure you swallow every drop."

John wasn't pleased, but figured it would happen. He stood over Matt and decided to just get it over with. John put on hand on Matt's shaft, and another hand on Matt's balls. He then put his entire head into his mouth, plus a bit of the shaft. John could instantly taste his precum, but he knew soon he would be tasting worse and just wanted to make him cum. He wrapped his tongue around his head and started to massage Matt's balls. Within about 15 seconds and no warning Matt grabbed the back of Johns head, and proceeded to explode in John's mouth. He kept a tight grip forcing John further and further on his cock. Finally the tremors of Matt's erection stopped and Matt released John's head. John stood up and said "Ahhh" to show he swallowed it all.

Matt didn't say anything, he just sat there exhausted. Kyle was fully hard and said, "Looks like you enjoyed that too John."

John didn't realize but he was sporting a full blown hard on. He was embarrassed but didn't say anything. Kyle grabbed Matt's phone and he said, "I'm writing a new word."

The new word is: Slave.

John didn't want to ask any more truths, Kyle however desperately wanted it. "John, how about this. You ask me 3 more truths, you don't have to kiss me either, but if you say this word, I want you to do the same thing you just did to him."

Matt was still unresponsive, awake, but basically dead. John just thought, 'whatever.'

"Uhh, first how many times have you played?" John was trying to avoid using "key words" such as dare, sex, and the like.

Kyle said, "I've played twice. Once today, and once with Matt and his friends when I was dared to be their slave."

John thought for a second, "What other things were you dared to do"

"Besides the slave thing, I was dared to streak on a basketball court during the day, but luckily no one saw. And I was dared to brush my teeth using someone else's tooth brush."

What a large difference in the difficulty of his dares.

John had to ask, "Did you have sex when you were a slave?"

Kyle looked at Matt, he was recovered and observing the interaction between Kyle and john. Kyle responded, "No, but I had to suck 2 dicks at once. Oh and by the way..." Kyle showed the phone with the note to John.

God damnit.

John didn't hesitate, he spread Kyle's legs again, he put his mouth over his dick and wrapped his tongue around his head. He then went down on Kyle, and deep throated Kyle's entire dick. The second John's lips made contact with Kyle's balls, Kyle exploded. He was even quicker, also less cum. John got up and went "ahhh."

He looked at the time and saw it was now 1:00. Time was moving slowly, he had no idea what was in store for him now.

"So John, want to make a bet?"

John knew this couldn't be good.

"Let's end this slavery thing now. You're hard as a diamond..." Matt said while grabbing a hold of Johns dick. John felt very vulnerable. "If you can keep yourself from cumming, you won't have to be our slave anymore. But there some rules. 1) Kyle and I each get a 3 minute turn. 2) You cannot stop us from touching you however we want. 3) If you do cum you get a punishment. How does this sound?"

Honestly, it was terrible. But maybe, John thought, just maybe he can do this. If only John knew what Matt had planned. John nodded his head in agreement.

"Excellent, Kyle start the timer." Matt enthusiastically said.
The following 2 users say Thank You to H.P. for this post:
Old 12-31-2016, 12:05 PM   #20
onlinemasterjohn

love it can't wait to see what else happens
Old 12-31-2016, 07:13 PM   #21
CapnJack

Do you have this story written already, or do you write it as you post? This is a great story and I don't want to it to die like the many others on this site.

Dislikes (punishments): bladder control, spanking, messy, light cbt, light anal, scat, piss

Limits: family, blood
CapnJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:50 AM   #22
H.P.

Immediately after he said this, Matt started pumping John's dick very hard. It was almost painful. This went on for about a minute when Matt thought it wasn't going anywhere fast. Matt stopped entirely and then started to move to behind John. Matt used one hand to spread John's ass, and then inserted 2 fingers. The fingers didn't get very far but they were in almost to the second joint.

As Matt was moving his two of his fingers in John's asshole, "Wow John. You're really tight."

Johns ass had never been penetrated like this, and he could feel his asshole being stretched, as the fingers were moving in him, he was starting to feel something. Matt was almost stimulating his prostate.

"1 minute left." Kyle interrupted. John looked over, he had completely forgot about Kyle, he was watching in awe. Although he had just cum a few minutes ago, he was already rock hard and watching with extreme interest.

Just then as John was looking at Kyle, John didn't notice that one of Matt's hands had stopped spreading his ass. He suddenly felt Matt's other hand go beneath his balls and grab his cock from underneath. It was a truly interesting position, Matt proceeded to jerk John off with his right hand, and attempt to stimulate his prostate with his left.

John was close, he could feel the pressure, but he wasn't going to cum just yet. Lucky for him Kyle called time and Matt released John and said, "Wow, good job... but you still have 3 more minutes with Kyle."

Kyle and Matt high fived as a tag out sort of motion. Kyle handed Matt the phone.

Kyle got right in front of John, Kyle then said, "Time, start!"

As soon as the words finished leaving Kyle's mouth, he then tried to fit John in his mouth. Although the boys made fun of John for his "small" penis, he couldn't fit the whole thing.

He was doing something though, he was using his tongue very much like how John used his, john knew this wasn't good. Just then he felt 2 hands on his ass. He looked behind him, and saw Matt, who whispered into John's ear, "rule 2, you can't stop us from touching you however we want"

Matt entered a single finger into John, he was already stretched out from earlier, so Matt's middle finger went nearly all the way in without much resistance. He moved it around in John's ass, but within about 3 seconds of Matt's finger entering, he pressed directly onto John's prostate. That coupled with the blow job he was getting, sent a massive wave down John which lead him to orgasm.

He came directly into his 10 year old cousins mouth, without much warning, as John didn't have any either. Kyle gagged and coughed but spit out the cum and looked really proud of himself.

"Looks like you get a punishment John" Matt said deviously.

At the end of this, it was only 1:10. They had roughly 4 hours left until they had dinner reservations.

Matt and Kyle began discussing in their room, they told John to wait patiently for further orders.

After a few minutes the boys came back out. "Slave, we thought of your punishment, it's pretty incredible, so don't worry. For now, your task is to give us massages while we watch TV. Do not make it sexual, if either of us get a full erection, you must suck us until we tell you to stop."

John didn't say anything. No acknowledgment, just silent and motionless agreement.

Kyle and Matt were completely flaccid, Kyle suddenly said, "Oh I have an idea!" He grabbed Matt's phone, "Slave come here, Matt stay here." All 3 boys were standing next to each other, Matt on the end, Kyle in the middle. Kyle held out the phone and quickly took a selfie.

John looked at the photo along with John, it was a crotch shot of all 3 boys, all 3 of then completely flaccid, but John thought, that was the point.

"Look it's easy to tell who's who, minus the hair, my dick is easily the biggest, even when flaccid." Matt said proudly.

"Mines easily second biggest then." Kyle chimed in. Leaving John to be the smallest. He had to agree though, his younger cousins were definitely bigger than him when flaccid.

"Okay" Matt said, "Massage time." Matt already had a semi.

Last edited by H.P.; 01-05-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:57 PM   #23
H.P.

They went into John's room. Both boys jumped onto John's clean, made bed. They were lying stomach down with their asses exposed. John didn't know what to do, he's never given a massage before.

He got on the bed and basically mounted Matt. He wasn't on him, but was on his knees, Matt's ass directly between his knees. He started on Matt's back, and did that for a couple minutes. Matt would occasionally mutter things like, 'ooooh', and 'harder' or 'lower'. Eventually John started moving down. He was massaging Matt's lower back and his hips. John wanted to give his cousin a little payback. He started messaging Matt's ass cheeks. This clearly was giving Matt a reaction, but he didn't say anything. Then John stuck his pinky finger deep into Matt's hole, giving him a prostate massage. Within a second Matt flipped over, forcing John's pinky finger out. Matt was completely hard, cum basically dripping from his cock already and a small stain was on his bed where Matt's cock was.

"Suck it slave." No comment about the finger. John accepted his fate, as he figured this would happen. He gave Matt a blow job, similar to the other one, but this time Matt was forcibly bobbing John's head, making him deep throat his large erect cock. After a few minutes Matt said, "enough"

John opened his mouth and Matt withdrew, he got up, and walked over to the clothes pile next to the bed. He grabbed a pair of John's compression shorts that he wore last night. Matt then proceeded to cum into the butt of the underwear. Matt moaned as he came.

John not really sure what just happened, decided not to comment and then swap to Kyle. He was in the same position, but this time he was hard. He was admiring his view of the 10 year old naked kid that he was over. His perfect round small ass, and John's dick fully erect so close.

John started the massage, it went exactly the same as with Matt, even the finger thing was the same. Kyle however instead of turning over just kept moaning. After a minute he said, "Okay stop get out of there" and brushed John's hand away. He turned around to witness John's erection eye level with Kyle. Kyle gave his head a kiss and said, "Slave, we're going to 69. You suck me, I'll suck you, but you cannot cum. If you're going to tap out."

John understood, he lied down, and Kyle got on top of him. Kyle lined up his cock with John's mouth, John would have been rock hard from this view alone. Then Kyle went down, his mouth swallowing John's dick nearly whole meanwhile Kyle's dick pressed against John's lips. He opened his mouth and began to give him another blow job. Within a few minutes Kyle said he was gonna cum. He got up, and went to the same pair of underwear Matt came into, and proceeded to spray his seed in there.

Matt spoke up, "Alright John, game time. If you can be flaccid in 30 seconds, you can stop being our slave. If you are still hard in 30 seconds though, you must also cum in these underpants." Matt had a devilish smile. There was no way that John would go flaccid in 30 seconds. He just took the compression shorts from Matt and looked at them. The entire back was literally dripping with cum, there was so much semen, it looked like an episode of CSI there was so much.

John just proceeded to masturbate into the underwear, a few minutes later he added his cum to the underwear.

The time was now 3:00. The massages killed some time.

Matt and Kyle were discussing what they were gonna do next. John couldn't imagine what was gonna happen. After a few minutes of back and forth an idea had occurred. Both Kyle and Matt left the room, a few minutes later they came back, this time wearing clothes. This genuinely surprised John, he was now curious as to what was gonna happen next.

Matt whipped out his phone. "There are 4 photos I want you to look at John, 2 photos of butts, and 2 of dicks. They are both mine or kyles. Your job, is to say which one is which. Now you have a lot of experience with each of these so this game should be easy. If you lose though, you're gonna hate the consquences."

Matt handed over the phone
The following user says Thank You to H.P. for this post:
Old 01-06-2017, 12:42 PM   #24
onlinemasterjohn

Love it. can't wait to see where it goes.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:26 PM   #25
H.P.

"Slave you may guess without kissing." Matt said

John looked at the photos, the asses were easy to determine. "This smaller rounder one is Kyle, and the larger more toned one is Matt"

Matt looked at the photos and gave his approval.

John was relieved, now onto the hard part. Both of their dicks were close ups, they only had the top part of the shaft and the head, they were also taken at an angle where it was hard to determine the relative sizes. John just made a guess.

Matt looked over the photos and said, "Good job, full points. Youe reward, you can be free until we have to go out. 1.5 hours of freedom, dress how you want, talk how you want. But as soon as it is 4:50 you're our slave again." Matt and Kyle smiled taking one last glance at John's fully exposed muscular body. John immediately put on sweatpants and a shirt. He then kicked the cousins out of the room and decided he would actually use the time to watch what he wanted on the TV alone in his room.

At 4:50 the boys walked into John's room without knocking. John was sleeping. The boys knew John was a heavy sleeper but also had to wake him up, to do so Matt took out his cock and started to jerk it until it was hard. When it was fully hard he walked over to John's face and rubbed his dick against his mouth.

John was still asleep. But unconsciously opened his mouth to the dick that was pressing his lips. Matt slowly slid his penis into Johns mouth, within a few inches John starting coughing and woke up. He was gonna scream at Matt, but looked at the time and realized what happened.

Matt put his dick back into his pants and told John, "So, your punishment from earlier Slave. You are going to wear those cum ridden underwear that we all blew into. That's it! Enjoy."

Matt and Kyle stood in the corner of the room, watching their 17 year old cousin get out of bed stripped naked, then without looking, he put on the old used underwear. The cum had both crystallized and was still a little damp. John hated this more than anything, he felt vile. The cum had a truly gross feel rubbing against John's ass. He got dressed otherwise, but didn't look very comfortable.

The boys left the room and met their parents. They proceeded to have dinner at a nice Stakehouse and then went to see a show together. John was uncomfortable every time he moved, but otherwise was able to zone out the idea that he was sitting on cum.

After the show finished, the boys went back to their room and the parents left to go somewhere.

"John." Matt said as they entered the room. "Kyle and I were talking. We want to let you know, we love you. Thank you for being so cool, we deleted all the photos of you except for one. We will delete that if you comply with our next demand."

John knew it couldn't be good. "What is it?"

Kyle blurted out, "we're gay."

This caught everyone by surprise.

Kyle continued, "also, we never have had real sex. And we want to with you."

John didn't know what was happening.

Matt quieted his little brother. "What he means is, we both discovered we like boys, especially you. I mean your body alone is amazing, and then you're attached to it. Point is, we might not ever have an opportunity like this, while we still have a little black mail on you, we want to have sex with you. But don't worry, it's not what you think."

Now John had no idea what was going on.

Matt continued, "If you will allow each us of to fuck you, we will let you do anything you want to the other while it's happening."

John just shook his head, he didn't want this, he was on the verge of tears.

Matt sighed, "Cuz. Listen, last thing, it won't take that long and it'll be over. Plus you can do whatever you want to us." As Matt was saying this both boys started stripping. They were both in their underwear with tents formed. "So how about it slave."

John was silent. He didn't say anything. He just started walking to his bedroom. The boys followed, John took off his clothes and finally the cum-stained underwear. He asked what he should do.
Old 01-14-2017, 11:05 AM   #26
H.P.

Kyle said he wanted to go first. He told John to get into a doggy position. John complied, he was at the home stretch, who knew this would be it though. Before Kyle could begin Matt asked, "anything you want me to do John?"

John gave this some thought but ultimately couldn't think of anything. They were still his young cousins, he couldn't take advantage of them. He just said, "Whatever you want to do, is fine with me."

John had become submissive. Kyle and Matt both took off their underwear. Kyle laid his dick on John's ass. Although he couldn't see it, he could feel the length, this was going to be bigger than any finger in him. "Relax" whispered Matt into John's ear. Matt then proceeded to slowly stroke John's dick.

Kyle pressed into John's ass, slowly inching in further and further. "So tight" Kyle said aloud, "So warm" finally Kyle was all the way in. He started pumping his hips. Each pump sent a wave of pleasure through John. His prostate being messaged heavily, and on top of that Matt started jerking John off quicker. After a few minutes Kyle hugged John tight and gave a final powerful thrust into him. This final push is when Kyle ejaculated everything he had into John, this last push was too much. And John came on his sheets.

Kyle popped put of John and John fell over. His ass dripping with seed. Matt asked if John needed a minute. He didn't respond, John's eyes were closed and he was trying to keep his breathing controlled.

Matt took his silence as a ready. He lifted John's leg to spread his cheeks. Matt entered John easily, his asshole lubricated with Kyle's cum. By the time Matt was almost all the way in, John buckled. He was fully erect despite just cumming, and he couldn't control his moaning. Matt pressed deeper, John moaning again, his dick throbbing. Kyle came over and just started licking John's dick, it then turned into head. With each thrust that Matt made into John, John uncontrollably pushed into Kyle's mouth. This went on for a while, and Matt even requested a change of positions.

He told John to lie on his back and hold his feet in the air. His ass, cock, and balls fully exposed for the horny 12 year old. Matt then entered John. Kyle sat on and rode John's dick. He was almost fucking Kyle as Matt was fucking him. It was a crazy sight. After some sweating and heavy anal, Matt was speeding up, he was pushing Harder and moaning louder. With one final push and exploded in John. John didn't cum again but felt like he did. The boys lied on the bed together, John's ass covered and dripping with cum, his chest as well. They lied there until they all passed out.

At 6 am John woke up, his asshole was stuck shut, and he was covered in dry cum. He looked at his cousins, both of which were sprawled out on his bed, nude. John took out his phone and snapped a quick photo. He then went to Matt's phone and looked through his photos. Matt wasnt lying, he deleted all the photos except 1. It was the photo of all 3 boys flaccid, there was no faces in the photo. John let it slide and closed Matt's phone. He took a shower and by the time he was done all the boys were awake. They didn't discuss yesterday , but none of the 3 got dressed until it was time to check out. They agreed that whatever happened in Vegas, would stay in Vegas.

The end.
---------------------------------------------------

Thats it for my story, hope you all enjoyed. If anyone was curious, I did say some of this was based on truth. Everything up to and including my second post is entirely true. Everything after that is a work of fiction.
The following 2 users say Thank You to H.P. for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk