Old 01-13-2017, 03:44 PM   #1
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Default Beyond the café.

AM and I are co-writing a story. Each of us has to pick up where the other stops and continue from the appropriate point of view. Posts in pink are me, AM posts in his usual bold.

If the style of posting works for you, good. If it is too confusing, let us know and we will try something else.
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-13-2017 at 03:51 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 03:47 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I sip my coffee as my gaze glances out of the cafe's window before landing on the man sitting a few tables away from me. My eyes meet his and his lips turn upwards into a small smirk. Frowning slightly I turn away from him. That's almost every day this week I have found him watching me. I can see from his demeanour he is very interested in me and he is wasting his time. I don't need a prince charming I need someone who would have more fun tying me down and beating my ass blue than they would taking me out for dinner or a movie.

Sitting watching her, I can't help but smile. Her seat next to the window, same as every other day, slate blue eyes watching the world go by as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. I could tell her, hell, it is tempting. But no, not yet. My lingering gaze runs slowly up and down her body, admittedly staring at her chest. If only she knew how many pictures of those boobs she had sent me online, how many times she had called me Sir and fucked herself at my command. Reaching orgasm or not purely at my whim.

Tapping my phone under the table, I log into our chat, my face breaking into a smile as I set her a task to go with her morning coffee.

My phone alerts me to an incoming message interrupting my inner dialogue. I swipe the screen and hit the messages icon and feel my face colour as I read the incoming message.

Quote:
I hope you are enjoying your morning. Let's make todays trip more interesting. When you have collected your coffee find a table that's in ample view of the counter and remove your panties under the table.
My eyes nervously dart about the café, searching for anyone who is looking my way. Thankfully everyone seems too engrossed in their busy lives to pay me any attention. Even the man a few tables away has finally stopped watching me. I fidget nervously. How am I going to pull this off?

My hands move towards my lap and I squirm in my seat as my fingers travel under my skirt and hook over my panties. Another quick glance around the café to ensure no eyes are on me and I give them a quick tug sliding them over my shoes. But now they are crumpled up in a ball in my hands.

I can feel myself becoming more flushed and I'm about three seconds away from panicking so without wasting another second I stuff the ball of panties into my coat pocket. I take another sip of coffee, attempting to breathe normally. I give myself a mental pat on the back that I wore a skirt today. God knows how I would have pulled this off if I had been wearing jeans like I usually do.

Trying to keep my face calm, bored, disinterested. It isn't easy, but she is far too focussed on who might be watching her to notice the phone under the table, recording her every move. Taking a few moments to watch the video over, I am so glad I invested in the HD camera on my phone. The angle is just about perfect, and I am sure the view will capture everything when I watch it back on my computer. But that treat will wait, I won't be watching it alone.

We have spoken often about her fantasies, and the time is very close. We will meet soon, but first I want to tease, tantalise her. We will only have one chance to play this anonymous game, so I want to make the most of it.

If I am going to be totally honest, I am also very curious as to just how far she will go. She won't be in any danger, I will make sure of that - but I want her to feel at risk, feel the fear. Finishing my coffee, I "accidentally" stumble on my way out, making a fool of myself right next to "Frostygirl," as she is known online. Bumbling like an idiot, I apologise as I pick up my dropped wallet and hurry from the café. How long till she notices that her underwear is no longer in her pocket? Or till she finds the note?
Quote:
*_At midnight you will go to St Margarets park. Take off your clothes and sit on the bench by the duck pond. Set an alarm for ten minutes, then blindfold yourself. You will play with that slut cunt for the entire ten minutes, you will not orgasm. When the timer goes off, dress and go home.*_
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-13-2017 at 05:59 PM.
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-13-2017, 05:04 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

I like the way you two write together, and the story is easy to get involved in. Keep it going, I for one will be an avid follower.

trapped in the vulnerable thread until June 20

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

feel free to send me an email, PM, or kik me
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vodin30 for this post:
Old 01-14-2017, 01:24 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nice Idea, love to see where this story goes.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 01-14-2017, 05:27 AM   #5
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I roll my eyes as the clumsy man makes his way out of the cafe. The amount of times I pulled that stunt in high school to get some guy to notice me, I recognise it immediately. I almost feel sorry for him. If he knew the places my mind went to on a regular basis he would run away screaming and never look back. I sigh inwardly. Why was it so difficult to find someone who can handle the darker parts of me? I finish my coffee and grab my coat from over the chair, shrugging my shoulders into it. I have a ton of things to do today and I am already going to have to rush to my first meeting. Grabbing my bag I make my way outside the cafe and head towards my first destination of the day. I'm just about to enter the building when an incoming alert on my phone has me pausing as I pull it out to check it.

Quote:
Before your first meeting today make sure to edge twice. I don't care where or how. And make sure your cleavage is showing.
Cursing, I glance at the time on the screen. I should just have enough time if I hurry. I follow the signs to the bathroom and lock myself in a stall before sitting on the edge of the seat and slipping my hand under my skirt. I am already wet from my earlier little adventure and as my hand circles my bundle of nerves it doesn't take me long to reach the edge either time. Grabbing a wad of tissue from the dispenser I clean myself up and reach into my pocket. This is an important meeting and I'd rather not be paranoid that someone is able to smell my arousal. I'll take any barrier, no matter how fragile.

A second goes by and my heart drops. Where the hell...?! Did they fall out on the way over here? Surely not, I stuffed them tightly inside. My finger tips graze over what I assume is an empty sweet wrapper and I pull it out, desperately searching for my panties. As my eyes focus on what I am holding and I see the written words I can feel the colour draining from my face.

The day passes so slowly. Work is dull, one of those days that seem to crawl by, the clock moving so ponderously I am tempted to check the batteries. Normally when I am this bored, I would amuse myself by sending her messages, little tasks to do through the day for me, or just teasing little notes to keep her wet, her heart fluttering.

Not today though. After sending her to edge, I decide her anticipation will flourish better if I leave her to stew in her own juices, so to speak. It's probably as hard on me as it is on her, I have grown accustomed to filling my day with the girl I have come to think of as mine.

The sun goes down, the late spring evening balmy, almost warm if not for the chill of the breeze. Dressing warmly, I head out early for the park. She is almost always late, but just in case. At 11 o'clock I climb the locked gate into the park and smile to myself at the thought of her doing the same in less than an hour. It would be so much fun to watch, but instead I make my way towards the pond and hide in a small copse of trees.

Soon, my pretty. It won't be long now.

I stand in front of my bedroom mirror staring at my reflection. Since I found the note the day seems to have rushed by incredibly fast. My mind has been racing since this morning trying to figure out who swiped my panties, who was close enough to drop the note in my pocket but I keep coming up blank. Clear blue eyes stare back at me as I wonder if I can really do this. Maybe it's just a little bit too public for me, even in the dead of night. I know the park the note refers to and even though it's usually deserted after 9pm there's always the risk of a passer-by or someone talking a shortcut home through it. I can feel the hairs prickling along my arms and rub my hands over them in an attempt to warm them up. I haven't even left the house yet and already my nerves are beginning to take hold.

I swallow hard and back away from the mirror, heading out before I can change my mind for the hundredth time. Grabbing my coat and keys I shrug into the coat as I leave the house and lock the door behind me. The park isn't far from my house and in what seems like no time at all I am standing in front of the gates to the park. I forgot that they would be locked at this time and I frown to myself. I am tiny and would rather not have to climb over it but I don't see another way in. I grip the rails and hoist myself over, and land with an ungraceful thud on the other side.

I make my way around to the duck pond, my breaths slowly becoming more rapid and shallower. Any other time I would stop to appreciate the beauty of the park but not tonight. Tonight I am too worked up, too nervous, too scared. The outline of the bench comes into view and I make my way over to it with small hesitant steps. Can I really do this? I thought I could but now that I am actually here I'm not so sure. I want to turn around and rush back to the safety of my house.

Somehow I've managed to arrive at the bench and I still for a moment as I take a deep breath in and then blow it out attempting to gather myself together. It's too dark to make anything out very clearly but it seems completely deserted.

My hands reach for my coat and unbutton it slowly before I drop it into the bench beside me. Next comes my shirt and my fingers stumble as I slide it over my head. It joins the coat and I grip hold of my leggings and slide them down before tossing them onto the ever growing pile too.

It's not that cold outside but standing here in my underwear I shiver, both from fear and anticipation. I fumble at the clasp on my bra as my hands shake slightly. That too is added to the pile before my panties join them as well. I think back to this morning and a frown tugs at my lips as I remember again the missing panties. My shoes join the pile next.

Entirely naked now except for my socks which I refuse to remove at any point. Not only do I abhor cold feet I am aware I may have to run or hide at any point. I reach over into my pocket and pull out my phone and the blindfold I brought with me before setting a timer for ten minutes on the phone. Quickly I place the blindfold over my eyes before sitting down and leaning back on the bench, my fingers hesitantly making their way to my pussy.

As I rub my fingers over myself I can feel my juices forming slightly but I'm too aware of my surroundings, hyper keen on everything around me to fully enjoy it. My heart seems to be pounding louder than anything I've ever heard right now.

I can't even get close to the edge, too nervous by this point. Too aware and too exposed. And yet despite the fact I can't even get to an edge I can definitely feel my arousal. I ponder this contradiction for a brief second before I'm back to wishing the timer would go off already.

I tense suddenly, my hands stilling. Were those footsteps? My heart stills for a moment but all seems quiet once more. I must be imagining things that aren't there, too focused on my thoughts and fears. I go back to the task at hand and just as I do...there! Those were footsteps, I am sure of it. My hands fly up and rip the blindfold off and I glance in every direction but am unable to see anyone. I know those were footsteps I heard. I wasn't sure the first time, but I am now.

I make the decision without thinking and in less than thirty seconds I am dressed and rushing back home.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 01-16-2017, 04:57 PM   #6
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Surprisingly, she is on time, even after having to climb the gate. I hear her footsteps crunch on the loose gravel path long before I see her, but who else is it going to be at this time of night? Finally she comes into view, a shadow among shadows in the midnight dark.

I have picked the spot well though, the bench sitting almost directly under a streetlight, the white glow illuminating her as she enters the circle of light. I watch avidly as she undresses, the first time I have seen her in the flesh, so to speak. The only problem is that the small wooded area is a good ten yards away, and my eyesight isn't the best.

Knowing I only have ten minutes, I am moving as soon as the blindfold drops over her eyes. Ghosting silently over damp grass, I slip, skidding for a second, biting back a curse, then slowing down, happy I didn't cry out or fall over. Reaching the bench, I stand behind her, spending a long moment just looking at my prize.

The rise and fall of her chest rapid with her heavy breathing. The mixture of fear and arousal on her face concealed only by the blindfold which hides her eyes from me. Her naked body even more beautiful in person than the multitude of pictures she has sent me. It takes all my strength to look away, reaching over the bench and taking yet another pair of her panties out from under her nose. This time, I replace them, returning the underwear I 'borrowed' this morning. Of course, there is a small addition now, her purloined panties are soaked at the crotch with a large deposit of my own cum.

I am not sure how long I have left, the timer can't have too much longer to run, so I pull my phone from my pocket and move carefully in front of her, snapping a few pictures off, before turning to video mode. As I move to get a better angle, my foot crunches on the path and she starts. Looking around quickly, I find the low bush I already picked out to hide in at need. My foot lands heavily again as I dive for the cover, laying on my belly in the mud by the time she has ripped the blindfold off.

Holding my breath as she looks around, cursing and hoping at the same time, but she doesn't see me. I barely dare to breathe again until she is dressed and out of sight, but even that doesn't stop the huge grin as she pulls her underwear on, my cold, thick cum plastered to her groin.

The front door slams loudly behind me as I make my way back inside the house, goose bumps still prickling along my arms. I head up to my room, stripping my coat off as I go and take a few moments to collect myself before logging online and sending a quick message letting Him know the task didn't turn out as he had wanted it to.

As I type up what happened, I fidget and bite my nails between words, wondering who was near by and who might have seen me before I managed to dress myself again. As I think back over what just happened and the thought of being seen, although scary, also begins to arouse me and I can't help but slip a finger inside my panties.

As soon as I do so I feel the wetness, somehow I missed it in my rush to redress myself, and in seconds I am standing and naked and glaring at the panties that vanished from my pocket this morning. When I dressed in the park it was too dark to notice the panties had changed but here in my bedroom under the harsh lighting there is no mistaking these are the ones that I was wearing this morning.

My eyes flick over the obvious stains on the panties and I know they aren't mine and my heartbeat kicks up a notch. Has someone been watching me all day? Who? For a fleeting second I wonder if it is Him but then shake my head slightly. He is too far away from me, it can't be him. So who else...?

I thought I had been careful to hide this side of me, to never let anyone in my personal life close enough to know about it and the fear that someone has found out anyway is beginning to overwhelm me. All sorts of scenarios rush through my mind, each more outlandish than the last one. I take a seat on the bed and pull my knees up to my chest as I try to think who could have possibly found out about my not so secret kinks. Again, I come up blank just as I did earlier this morning and I can feel my self control slipping as I realize how disastrous this could be.
Get a rule from me here.

The following 3 users say Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 01-17-2017, 06:31 AM   #7
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

The message waiting for me when I get home makes me smile. Even though I already know what happened, her written report is evidence of her obedience. Normally I would message back as soon as I read her mail, but I want to give her time to fully experience her evening, time to process events, so instead I queue the email to send automatically at 7am, ready for her normal get up time of 7:15.

"I was already aware of your hasty retreat, my little slut. The friend I promised a free show was very disappointed it was cut short. Oh yes, you WERE watched, my little slut, that body belongs to me and I can give it to who I wish, when I wish, how I wish. Or did you forget our agreement? Did you perhaps think I was joking when I promised to whore you out to strangers?

After all the trouble I had arranging a little present for you, I do hope you enjoyed wearing your surprise home, I do wish I could have seen your face when you realized what was left in your underwear.

But you have some making up to do, if you truly want to continue, to live out the fantasies we discussed. If the reality is too much for you, we can continue as we have these past months. If you want to continue the exploration we began yesterday I will expect an apology by return mail, and I promise your next task will be more frightening still.

The decision is yours, little slave slut.

Your Master."

My alarm goes off and I slam my hand down on it effectively silencing it. I barely slept throughout the night waking constantly still thinking about what had happened. Used to Him replying to me almost immediately his silence for the entire night only succeeded in making things worse. Surely he couldn't be angry I had returned home sooner than planned? It could have been anyone! I had and still have no desire to put myself into a dangerous situation and the longer I think about it the more annoyed I get at the possibility he is annoyed with my choices.

I tumble out of bed and head towards the shower, my mind still going a dozen miles a minute. As the water cascades over me I take in a deep breath and focus on relaxing. Today is a new day and maybe I have been panicking for no reason at all.

Once finished in the shower I head back into my room and load up the computer, dressing as it starts up. I see the icon on the screen alerting me to a new email and when I see the senders address I relax a little more. At least he stopped ignoring me.

As I open the mail and scan through it I no longer feel more relaxed. Completely the opposite. I read it through several times feeling the blood drain from my face a little more each time. Is he serious?! Surely he is playing around, this can't be real. Can it? I think back to everything I know about him and I immediately know he isn't playing around. He wouldn't joke about something like this or try to scare me this way.

My warning alarm goes off reminding me if I don't leave the house soon I am going to be late to work but I can't bring myself to move. I don't know what to do. Sure, we've spoken plenty about fantasies but...they were just that. Fantasies! I don't know how I feel about turning them into reality. Can I even go through with this? What if I say I don't want to do this, will he be angry? Or worse, disappointed? I'm so confused right now.

My fingers hover over the keyboard as I try to make a decision. As I am about to begin replying I scan the contents of the email once more. The next task will be more frightening? What could that even be? As I think about what this could mean if I go ahead and continue down this path all I know is that I am anxious, a little scared....and wet. I don't know which side is going to win out here. I'm not even sure which side I want to win out anymore.

My fingers hover for another moment or so before they begin flying over the keys composing my own message in response. As the words appear on the screen, I skim over them quickly unsure if I am making the right decision. As my eyes land on the opening I hit send before I can change my mind.

"I'm sorry..." flashes for a brief moment before the message is sent, leaving things out of my control.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-17-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Old 01-17-2017, 04:49 PM   #8
Vodin30
getDare Devil

wow, I am loving your story so far. it reads very well, I found my heart racing along with hers as she contemplates her decision.
well done.

Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, under age, social suicide. Permanent markings.

Old 01-18-2017, 11:16 AM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

My phone trills in my pocket. This particular sound reserved for her alone, I know she has replied. Unfortunately, an early meeting means that is all I know. Not focussed on the waffle around the table, I let the meeting continue around me as my mind dwells on her.

Perhaps I was too fast, too harsh. I know her fantasies, and I know she is more than able to deal with them - under controlled circumstances, of course. But did my desire to frighten and thrill her send her over the edge? How do I repair the damage if I have?

An hour drags to two, two approach three. The nasal, whining voice of the accounts manager makes me want to punch him in the face at the best of times. Perhaps with a broken nose he might learn to speak through his mouth. Today I have even less patience for his insistence in going over every mundane, minute detail of his life. It wouldn't surprise me if the next item on the agenda was his last bowel movement. Though to be fair, it would surprise me if I noticed.

Finally the meeting breaks up. I decide to take an early lunch and extend it to finishing time, there is only so much I can take in one day. I also decide to wait until I am home to deal with whatever reply awaits in my inbox. I will be better focussed out of the office.

Sitting at home, I bring up the two word reply and frown. She is sorry... for last night? Or perhaps she is sorry she wont be going any further? I am not the sort of person who enjoys not knowing, not being in control. The wrong answer here could spoil everything, and I am not about to let that happen.

It takes me quite some time to formulate a short reply.

"Sorry for what, little slut? I am going to need you to be more specific."

My mind wanders as I listen to my manager going over today's itinerary. She does this every day without fail and it's almost always the same as the day before. I could probably repeat it back word for word to her by now but for some reason she insists on treating me like I am new to the company.

I tune her out as I wonder if he recieved my mail yet and if so has he replied? I realize that my manager has stopped talking and everyone has dispersed to their respective offices and I make my way towards my own, closing the door behind me. I'm generally left alone at work so at least I can check my mail now, the waiting has been slowly killing me inside.

As I open up my email and see an unread message waiting for me from him I swallow nervously. I stare at it for a good ten minutes before I'm ready to actually click on it and open it. My eyes skim the short message and I shake my head torn between laughing and rolling my eyes. How could he not know what I meant in my original mail?

If I truly wanted out and wasn't ready to continue he would have recieved a rather abrupt mail, not an apology. Or maybe he does know but is making me say the words specifically? That sounds like something he would do.

I realize that with his response I have another shot at changing my mind. Even if he is just trying to make me say the specific words I could easily back out right now. Indecision settles over me as I weigh up the possible consequences to either decision. Earlier I was nervous but pretty sure I was doing the right thing but now that I am effectively having to make the decision again, once more I am not so sure.

I click on the reply feature and bite my lip as I attempt to make the right decision. Again. With a little sigh I realize that even though this sort of terrifies me I am very curious to how far he will take me if I allow it. Halting my thoughts before I can talk myself out of it another time, I begin typing. In a few seconds my reply stares back at me, waiting to be sent.

"I am sorry for last night. I was scared and didn't know what to do and I panicked. I want to continue exploring with you. I do not want to stop now."

I hesitate for another moment as I wonder what he has in mind. I think back to how he said the next task would be even more frightening and I feel my pulse quicken as I imagine the various things he could be thinking of. Before I can back out yet again, I take a deep breath and hit send.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 01-18-2017, 02:50 PM   #10
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

This is a good story. I don't find the perspective shift jarring; it works well and keeps things dynamic while maintaining flow.

Thank you.
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrawDog for this post:
Old 01-19-2017, 07:22 AM   #11
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

The next few days pass almost normally, or as normal as we get. After accepting her apology, I seem to have forgotten the incident, and my promise to her. Some teasing, playing, talking, business as usual.

Of course, it takes time to arrange something on such a grand scale as I am planning for my girl. First, I acquire the keys to a suitable premises. Then I have to arrange for some temporary modifications to be built. A few phone calls to old friends, calling in a favour or two. These things don't happen overnight. Finally though, the event is staged.

Remember, my little slut. I have arranged these adventures for you. You may feel out of control, but I am always watching, always making sure you are safe. I WANT you to feel afraid. I do not want these tasks to be easy. But nothing will happen to you that I have not approved.

At 10pm tonight a taxi will collect you outside your house. Yes, I know where you live. Dress prettily and get into the taxi. You will receive further instructions on the way.

Days meld into each other and eventually I begin to stop thinking about his promise to have me do something even more frightening. He hasn't made any more mention of it and I'm starting to wonder if he has forgotten all about it.

Each day work passes slowly and eventually I stop waiting for him to mention it again-it seems like he has no intention to do so. Oh, he's definitely been teasing me, using me as normal but nothing like he had been suggesting earlier. Usually I'd bring it up and question if he had forgotten but something holds me back this time. Nerves, maybe? Even now I'm still not sure if I made the right choice or not.

After a particularly busy day at work causing me to stay at the office later I'm looking forward to getting home and taking a shower before climbing into bed. As I think about how nice it will be to climb under the covers and relax my phone goes off, informing me that I have incoming mail.

I open it only half paying attention but the contents soon demand my undivided attention. How does he know where I live? I don't recall ever giving him that information or anything that could lead to it. I reflect briefly how that should scare me...and it does, a little. But it doesn't only scare me. It also thrills me.

I check the time and see that I still have plenty of time to shower before I am to be picked up so I head straight to it once home. I wash and shave carefully before heading into my room to pick out an outfit. He hasn't given me any idea where I will be going so I am not sure what to wear. Dress prettily? I wonder if he means that I should dress sluttily. Confused I settle on a strapless white dress that hugs my cleavage and stops a little below my ass. It's somewhere between slutty and pretty and I decide that it will have to do. Frowning, I tug on a pair of heels that match and hope that I wont have much walking to do. My hair hangs loose around my shoulders and my face is free from makeup the way I know he likes it.

I still have a little over an hour left before the taxi will be here and I don't know what to do with myself now that nerves are beginning to take hold. Instead of doing anything productive, I simply sit on my bed and wait.

After what seems like an eternity it's almost 10pm and I head downstairs to wait outside. I reach the front door just as the taxi pulls up outside and I falter for a moment. If I get in the taxi...I have no idea where it is taking me. Is he really going to keep me safe? Am I putting myself in danger?

I focus on steadying my breathing and calming my nerves and before I can rush back inside the house where I obviously left my sanity, I climb into the car, the doors locking behind me.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-19-2017 at 07:33 AM.
Old 01-20-2017, 04:03 PM   #12
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I thought long and hard on my outfit. I didn't want to be recognized as "the guy from the coffee shop," far too suspicious. I enjoy thoughts of false noses, fake mustaches, even blacking up. But in the end I trust to a flat cap, my collar turned up, and trust to the dark. To be double sure, I disable the courtesy lights, so that when the door opens they don't automatically engage.

One more small modification is that the seats in the cab have had their padding removed. When she sits down, she sinks deep into the chair. The rear view mirror affording quite the look between her legs as I periodically glance backwards.

Taking a long and circuitous route, for no reason other than to increase her anxiety, I head to the outskirts of town. My company owns an abandoned factory, it wasn't too hard to get the keys. A few days to make some temporary modifications, and we are good to go.

As we drive, I watch her in the mirror, smiling to myself as she reads the instructions in the envelope left on the back seat. She truly is beautiful, this slut of mine.

"The task is simple. Enter through the open door, then through the door in front of you. Walk down the corridor to the very end, retrieve the next envelope, walk back. The taxi will be waiting to take you home. Do NOT open the envelope until instructed. Good luck, my little slut."

As the driver takes me towards my unknown destination I notice the folded envelope with my name written across the front laying on the seat next to me. With trembling hands I open it and scan the contents quickly and I'm frowning once I've finished reading. That's it? Walk up and down a corridor? Is he for real?

I realize we've been driving for quite a considerable amount of time and just as I'm about to ask the driver what's taking so long he pulls up to what I can only assume is some sort of warehouse or factory. The car slows to a halt and I reach into the small bag I brought with me to pay the fare.

As I hold out the note I see the driver shake his head slightly and gives me a wave of his hand. I wait for a moment but he still doesn't take the money from me and I shrug and return the money to my bag, assuming the fare has already been taken care of.

Stepping out of the taxi, I call out my thanks to the driver but he doesn't acknowledge me and I silently think to myself that he's kind of rude. Shrugging again I turn and face the warehouse and make my way towards the door. I have bigger worries right now than his lack of manners.

I can feel my legs shaking as I stare at the closed door. What's on the other side? What awaits me behind there? Am I really going through with this?! I steel myself forcing my mind to be quiet. I've come this far and I am not backing out now.

I reach out and push open the door and step inside on shaky legs. My eyes adjust slowly to the dim lighting and I see in front of me the next door I am to walk through. Pushing it open before I can change my mind I'm not expecting the sudden bright lighting and take a second to allow my eyes to adjust once more. This corridor looks very long...

I glance from side to side and see that though long the corridor is very narrow and my eyes can make out several holes along the sides. Some near the bottom, some midway and high above and some seemingly at random heights. I frown to myself as I take my first step forward.

About twenty steps in I am starting to relax. This is easy! I've been worried for this? For a simple walk up and down a corridor? I'm not sure what he's trying to achieve with this seemingly pointless task but at least I am getting somewhere with it and I exhale slightly in relief. I hadn't even noticed I'd been holding my breath.

A few more steps and I'm almost halfway and I smile smugly to myself. This is the easiest thing he's ever had me do. As I'm reveling in my smugness I feel a sharp pinch on my nipple and cry out sharply. What the hell? Another pinch as I glance down and realize..the fucking holes. There's people behind the holes!

A sharp twist on my other nipple has my crying out again and as I move awkwardly trying to step away I step right into the other side, allowing a squeeze of my ass. I'm not that relaxed anymore...

I keep walking determined not to show that this is effecting me and another hand tugs on the back of my dress. I shake it off and start moving faster. Maybe if I hurry I can leave with my dignity still intact.

Another tug at the front of my dress this time and I hear the fabric rip slightly. Swearing under my breath I try to move even faster and almost immediately stumble. Stupid fucking heels! There seems to be several hands on me at all times now and I feel the dress ride up over my ass with another tug. Before I can yank it back down and cover myself the one I've been dreading...whoever that was got a good squeeze on my pussy. Why didn't I wear panties tonight?

My breathing is fast and I want to be out of this place already and yet I can't help but notice that the more hands that touch me, the wetter I am getting. Finally I am at the end of the corridor and I grab the waiting envelope and spin quickly and head backwards. I want out as soon as possible....or at least, I think I do. The growing wetness in my pussy is starting to confuse me.

I'm not even a quarter way back down the corridor when I hear another rip of my dress and feel fabric being torn away from my body. Cold air hits my back and I realize that quite a large potion of the dress came away with that pull. It seems to have been the signal the others have been waiting for. Now the groping, tearing and tugging is more desperate, quicker, more vicious. More pieces of fabric fall away.

About halfway down the corridor the last remaining parts of my once beautiful dress are pulled from my body and I am naked but for the heels. Fingers grope me still, my boobs, my nipples, my legs, pussy, belly...no part of my body is free from the invading hands. My breath is coming in faster little gasps and with a start I realize it isn't only from fear. It's also from arousal. I'm completely soaked. My cheeks colour as I realize this and I attempt to move faster again stumbling in the heels.

I reach down to remove the offending shoes and realize a second too late my mistake in doing so. Now my ass is completely exposed too. I straighten and rush the last few steps, my heels dangling in my hands.

Finally I reach the door and push through it and then again through the exit door. The taxi is right where he said it would be parked up waiting for me a few meters ahead. I realize I am going to have to get in completely naked and I blush furiously but don't see another way home or another way to protect what little modesty, if any, I have left right now.

I scramble into the car and breathe a sigh of relief when the driver starts the engine and pulls out onto the street. I can't wait to get home and be done with this night. I think back to what just happened and mumble a few choice swear words under my breath. I am going to be billing him for my dress.

It doesn't seem to take as much time to get home as it did to arrive and when the driver pulls up in front of my house I don't bother to attempt to pay or talk to him this time, instead rushing inside in an attempt to cover my naked body from anyone else.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-20-2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:43 PM   #13
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Great update!.
I hope you can keep the pace of the updates coming.

keep up the great work.

Old 01-21-2017, 03:05 AM   #14
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vodin30 View Post
I like the way you two write together, and the story is easy to get involved in. Keep it going, I for one will be an avid follower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m55uk4younger View Post
Nice Idea, love to see where this story goes.

Sir.
Quote:
wow, I am loving your story so far. it reads very well, I found my heart racing along with hers as she contemplates her decision.
well done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
This is a good story. I don't find the perspective shift jarring; it works well and keeps things dynamic while maintaining flow.

Thank you.
Thank you for all the kind words.

Quote:
Great update!.
I hope you can keep the pace of the updates coming.

keep up the great work.

We're going to try and update daily or almost during the week. We may not always be able to post at weekends but will try.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-24-2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old 01-22-2017, 04:01 PM   #15
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Waiting in the taxi for her is one of the hardest decisions I have made so far. It wouldn't have taken too much to be inside the factory, my hands on her beautiful, naked flesh. Another driver would have made it simple. Part of me regrets the decision, and that part throbs uncomfortably between my legs for the half hour or so she is gone. It is a very long corridor, and the hands wont make her journey any easier. But two things prevented me. The first is that I didn't want her alone and vulnerable with any man but me. The sheer number of perverts in the warehouse actually kept her safe, as did the live feed to my phone. Also, when I first lay hands on her, it will be she and me alone. I have no plans of competing for a grope with a score of strangers.

The throb of my erection almost uncomfortable as a light appears in the doorway, my slut exiting fast. Ok. Maybe I did pull the car another few meters away, giving me precious seconds more to watch the wild, carefree bounce of her impressively large boobs as she runs. As the taxi door slams behind her, I start the engine. In no real hurry to pull away, I surreptitiously study her in the rear view mirror. I wonder how much of that bright red flush is exertion, how much embarrassment. My gaze moves lower as I pull away. Maybe she can argue the flush is from exercise, but the damp stains on her inner thighs will take a little more explaining.

Dropping her home, I stop on the wrong side of the street, making her cross the road to flee into her house. Smiling to myself as I watch her turn. As soon as the cab door closes, I turn on the interior light, my face and identity fully exposed to her retreating arse. Risky, I know, but I have a feeling she isn't going to look over her shoulder so close to safety.

As her door slams shut, I pull off quickly, I want to get home soon. Still, I am only a couple of miles away, and breaking the speed limit sees me at my computer inside five minutes, logged in and waiting for her to open the envelope. I send a quick email when I am ready, instructing her to do so.

Inside she will find a note and another envelope.

“Do not open the second envelope without permission, my little slut. I will tell you when. For tonight, all you need to do is go to the website listed at the bottom of this note. Username: Slut. Password: dripping."

I have the site set up with a monitor. My computer will tell me when she logs in, and display on my screen what she selects on hers. I will know what she looks at, for how long. The clever little site also hacks her webcam. I will know what she does when she watches.

The first thing I do upon entering the house is head into my room to grab a robe and slip it on. It's not any use now of course, but it still makes me feel better. My mind is going a dozen miles a minute and I'm still in a little shock over what just happened. Before I can even attempt to formulate coherent thoughts the incoming mail alert on my phone has me checking it frantically. Surely he doesn't want me to do something else like that? I'm not sure how much more my heart can take.

I relax as I scan over the email and take the envelope from my bag where I'd hastily placed it once getting back in the taxi. In my rush to open it I rip part of the envelope and force myself to be more careful. Pulling out a piece of paper and another envelope I glance over the contents of the paper and then place the other envelope on the bedside cabinet.

This task doesn't seem so bad. Of course I thought that about the last one too. At least I don't have to leave the comfort of my bedroom this time. I'd originally been planning to shower once home as between my thighs were still soaked and even I was beginning to be able to smell my arousal, but curiosity wins out and I turn on the computer.

As I wait for it to load up I think back over the last couple of hours and even as I feel my cheeks heat up my hand slips between the robe and onto my pussy. As I recall the groping hands and helplessness to stop them I moan quietly as I work my hand faster. It's only mere seconds before I have to pull my hand away before I can't contain the orgasm any longer.

Sitting myself at the computer desk I copy the site from the paper into the URL and log myself in, blushing as I enter the username and password he chose for me. As the site opens and grants me access I stare in disbelief, too stunned for words. I was expecting some sort of porn site but not....this.

I scroll down the page, my eyes widening the further I get. How is this even possible? I click on the forward arrow which takes me to the next page and I close my eyes. Maybe when I open them this wont be happening. Nope, no such luck. It still glares back at me and I feel like I am being mocked.

My eyes skim over the pages and I realize there are hundreds of photos. Of me. During the last few hours. Photos from every possible angle. Dozens of videos complement the photos. Every single one of them are of me too. From leaving the house and entering the taxi, to returning home again. Every move is captured in both photos and videos and proudly displayed. I go through the videos and come across the one I was hoping by some miracle wouldn't be there. One of my walk down the corridor. I hit play and watch myself on the monitor. Realizing what this site was, at first I was horrified. But watching this particular clip...

My pussy moistens and my hand slips beneath the robe again, desperately seeking out that little bundle of nerves. There's no need for a warm up, I'm instantly teetering on the edge as I watch nameless hands reach out to use my body. As I get to the part where the dress rips entirely and falls to the floor I squirm as I see the sudden ferocity of the hands on my naked skin. And it's at exactly this point, the point where the hands are callous and rough and multiple that tips me over the edge. I realize I can't stop it, I am too far gone. And as I watch myself be little more than a body only being used for others pleasure and entertainment the orgasm hits me hard. Hard enough for me to see stars as the intensity of it cuts off my oxygen for several long moments.

As I come down from the orgasm breathing hard and feeling my entire pussy tingling I'm left wondering what the hell just happened. I don't have too long to think about it as the words "one new email" flash across the computer screen.
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 01-22-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk