Old 01-14-2017, 02:40 PM   #1
MissT

Post Holiday Resort (BDSM)

Meghan slumped down in her seat, exhausted from the journey from the north to the south by car. The holiday resorts lobby was stocked full with couples and singles. Slowly she stood to attention as she was called for, handing her bags to the bell hop she took her keys and thanked the receptionist.

"Hold the elevator!" A female voice shouts, as Meghan quickly moves her hand in front of the sensor. A rather tall woman steps in, with a smaller boy following behind. "Thank you lovely" The woman returns.

"No problem" She states as the taller woman leans across her putting in her floor.

The woman stood at least three inches taller than Meghan. Her blonde hair curled loosely which fell to her sides. Wearing a black sweet-heart dress which hugged the woman's curves rather well she felt extremely jealous.

The boy was small. Skinny, but rather bonny. His neck, covered in marks which she had no doubt the woman administered. The boy mainly kept his head down. Rather submissive she noted.

"My name is Jessica. Visit me anytime. Room 231" She states climbing off with the boy and leaving Meghan alone. Meghan finally reached the twentieth floor, happy that there was only two other residents on this floor. It costed her over one-hundred-thousand a night but it was worth it.

Meghan had came from a rather wealthy family, she hated their wealth to an extent. They were so rich from killing. This week was yet another target. A wealthy CEO. She would either have to kill him, or seduce him and keep him close.

She found killing easier. Sauntering into her room, seeing her bags delivered she closes the door making her way to the main bedroom and laying down. Letting out a loud sigh, she finds herself falling asleep.

Hi! So this is my second attempt on here for a book. Last time I wrote a rather strange chapter and I hate it to this day but this is sorta my way of redeeming myself. Anyway I will try to get bigger chapters but they'll be small till you meet the CEO. Anyway, thanks for the read and let me know what you think down below. New chapter hopefully every week!
MissT is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissT for this post:
Old 01-16-2017, 05:22 AM   #2
sexyhoe

Default Interesting.

This looks like a very interesting story so far. I hope you update it as often as you can!

Likes: Anal, BDSM, Pain, Vibrators, Semi-Public, Exhibitionism, Chastity.

Punishments: Electricity, Forced Orgasms.

Limits: Scat, Blood, Family, Social Suicide.

Kik is eohgd1

PM DARES

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84380
sexyhoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 12:45 PM   #3
Martijn

Very interesting start! When can we expect part 2?

My PM dares
Click
Martijn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 10:12 AM   #4
MissT

Hi! You should be seeing it either tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for taking interest!

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3648229

Hello, I'm J, but I prefer to be called MissT.

Feel free to message me with any inquires.
Old 01-20-2017, 10:13 AM   #5
MissT

Awh thank you! Updating soon hopefully.

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=3648229

Hello, I'm J, but I prefer to be called MissT.

Feel free to message me with any inquires.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
assassin, bdsm, ceo, holiday, master