Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > Completed Stories

Old 01-06-2017, 04:15 PM   #151
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

Oeh 2 new parts, going to enjoy this!
Thank you for updating it again, and congrats on winning the best story, you deserved it .
Old 01-06-2017, 04:33 PM   #152
LibertineDreams

New to this blog. Just read the most recent installments. They're fantastic. I devoured them. Thanks for sharing!

Looking to earn Master's Degree

Kik: (Not Yet)

Likes (Dares): TBD. Maybe light anal, CD
Punishments: TBD
Limits: Making dares you like but not getting feedback.

New here & liking it. Heard my dares are detailed & fun. Hope so!

The more detail provided to the DM the better the dare.

Wanna thank me? Let me know how it went. No/Little feedback = my 1st posted Limit.

Wanna REALLY thank me? reports/pics/vids/audio anon or not, will do perfectly
Old 01-07-2017, 01:14 AM   #153
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Oh fuck!!!!
You are such a hot writer! It's cold here but i can feel every little detail of this zindering summer tale.

And guys, girls,... Keep your breath. I give my pet hints for her story. Just slight hints, it's really her story, but i have a little suspicion on what's coming in the next episode and i guess that will be epic!

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 01-07-2017, 02:17 AM   #154
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagarkoe View Post
Oeh 2 new parts, going to enjoy this!
Thank you for updating it again, and congrats on winning the best story, you deserved it .
Thanks very much. And I'm happy to be back on track again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertineDreams View Post
New to this blog. Just read the most recent installments. They're fantastic. I devoured them. Thanks for sharing!
It's my pleasure and thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
Oh fuck!!!!
You are such a hot writer! It's cold here but i can feel every little detail of this zindering summer tale.

And guys, girls,... Keep your breath. I give my pet hints for her story. Just slight hints, it's really her story, but i have a little suspicion on what's coming in the next episode and i guess that will be epic!
Thanks Sir . Epic huh... I will definitely try my best!

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
Old 01-07-2017, 02:22 AM   #155
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thanks Sir . Epic huh... I will definitely try my best!
Don't worry,
The "epic thing" is not a task but a prediction
Just do your normal thing.

If its not epic than that is entirely due to my limited fortunetelling skills

Old 01-07-2017, 02:39 AM   #156
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Don't worry,
The "epic thing" is not a task but a prediction
Just do your normal thing.

If its not epic than that is entirely due to my limited fortunetelling skills
That's very funny

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Old 01-07-2017, 11:59 AM   #157
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Oh fuck!!!!

Not entirely sure what to think about this. Care to share what this predicament might be?
This story is getting great. Thanks sub.lucy for the amazing story that you have decided to share with us all.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
Old 01-07-2017, 12:30 PM   #158
little pet
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Not entirely sure what to think about this. Care to share what this predicament might be?
This story is getting great. Thanks sub.lucy for the amazing story that you have decided to share with us all.
Thank you. I love sharing it!

As for the next part; I don't know where it's going to go yet. Calling it epic might be raising the expectations a little too high. But, I did ask Sir for some ideas, since he is a big fan of the pony cart. He's mentioned it multiple times so I figured it had to feature in my story and he should get a say in it.

All I can say now is; the pet will find herself challenged to her limits.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Old 01-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #159
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Thank you. I love sharing it!

As for the next part; I don't know where it's going to go yet. Calling it epic might be raising the expectations a little too high. But, I did ask Sir for some ideas, since he is a big fan of the pony cart. He's mentioned it multiple times so I figured it had to feature in my story and he should get a say in it.

All I can say now is; the pet will find herself challenged to her limits.
Awe well hopefully its not too hard. Bunny did give Sam one idea a while back.

By the way did you have a good new years?

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 01-07-2017, 03:07 PM   #160
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher88 View Post
Awe well hopefully its not too hard. Bunny did give Sam one idea a while back.
Ohh, just to be clear,.... This is entirely the story of my pet. I sometimes provide an idea just to inspire, but whether she uses or not,... And how,... Is entirely her choice.

Next week i expect to be epic,.. but thats just a prediction... I have no clue what is coming.

Ideas need to go to my pet,.. not to me. I will not pass then through.

Old 01-09-2017, 06:01 PM   #161
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Ohh, just to be clear,.... This is entirely the story of my pet. I sometimes provide an idea just to inspire, but whether she uses or not,... And how,... Is entirely her choice.

Next week i expect to be epic,.. but thats just a prediction... I have no clue what is coming.

Ideas need to go to my pet,.. not to me. I will not pass then through.
Which is why it did get sent to her.

What ideas have you given her that makes you think that this week will epic, it makes bunny curious.

That said only a few days and hopefully another update?

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
Old 01-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #162
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 21 - a blissful reward

Sir re-attached the reigns, and I flinched when he put the clamps back on my nipples. But I reminded myself that I wanted to do this. The bit gag went back into my mouth and the reigns were threaded through the rings again. "From here it's uphill, back to the campground, so the pets will have to give it their best!" Jim announced. The pony huffed, and looked at me. I shot her a foul look back.
Sir looked me in the eyes and told me he was proud of me. He told me that I wasn't allowed to let the pony's behaviour get to me. He knew how competitive I was. "The best you can do, is show her what you're made of," he told me.

I took a deep breath when Sir stepped back onto the cart. The dildo buried itself deep inside my cunt again. "Off we go!" Jim shouted. I felt a sharp sting on my ass and I realised Sir had taken out the bull whip. This hurt! I groaned and got the cart in motion. The pony shot away of course, but the kitten had some trouble starting up. I saw the fox shoot away into the bushes, a big sandwich in his mouth. He must have stolen it from one of the bags.

Jim hadn't lied when he said the journey would go uphill from now on and pulling the cart was a lot harder. Within 10 minutes, I was out of breath and sweat was dripping from my body. The pony was still in front of us, and she didn't seem tired in the least. She was a strong, big woman with muscular legs and easily kept her pace. I started to lose my conviction a little. Maybe I couldn't keep up. Maybe I wouldn't be able to show everyone that I could do it too and she would have won. What made matters worse, she kept looking back at me, a grin on her face. Her owner didn't seem to care about her behaviour and didn't correct her. This was starting to piss me off! I lost my focus, and my posture and pace were gone.

A hard, painful crack across my ass startled me. Then another. "Come on pet, what did we agree on!?" Shouted Sir. Immediately, I straightened up an tried to regain some momentum. But it was hard and I almost stumbled over my own feet. Falling down wasn't possible, because I was well secured to the cart but I cursed through the gag. I was becoming more and more frustrated with myself and the stupid pony. "You're going to get walking now, or you'll feel my whip for real," Sir called out to me. I took a deep breath and tried to get the cart in motion again. "Crack!" Went the whip. I cried in pain and tried again. I was still out of breath. "Crack, crack!" Again! The whip landed painfully on the back of my thighs and my legs buckled. The dildo on the beam between my legs did a good job of holding me upright, and I was grateful for that. A hard yank on the reigns and some more strokes across my buttocks finally made me put the cart in motion again. "Good pet!" Sir commented. I really put some effort into it now.
Soon, I was back on track and I was even catching up with the pony a little. Every time I faltered, the whip and a flick of the reigns brought me back to attention. "Keep this up pet, and I might even grant you an orgasm when we get back!" Sir shouted, while he made the whip land on my ass over and over again.

Finally, after what seemed an eternity we were back at the campsite. I was so exhausted, I wanted to sink to the ground and do nothing for the rest of the day. My legs were shaking and my ass was on fire. Quickly, Sir got off the cart and detached the chains from my harness. He lowered the pole with the dildo and I sighed in relief. I saw him smile and to my horror, I saw that it was dripping wet with my own juices. The dildo had been stimulating my cunt the whole ride. The whipping, while incredibly painful, had turned me on as well. Add to that the extensive tease and denial session I'd had... yes, I was horny. Exhausted but incredibly horny.
"I'm so very proud of you my pet," Sir whispered in my ear. "Forget about what happened for now, I'll talk to the pony's owner about it. But first, we need to take care of you."

When we arrived back at the van, Sir removed the harness, the cuffs and the clamps. He put my boots outside and instructed me to lay down on the bed. He'd laid out a large beach towel and I sat down. Immediately, I shot up again! I had forgotten about the pain in my ass for an instant. When I looked at the towel, I saw bloodstains on the white fabric. Tears sprung into my eyes and I started to cry. Softly at first, but when Sir hugged me tight, I started sobbing so hard, my whole body shook. He just held me, tightly and allowed the tears to flow.

"You had quite a whipping today my pet. Not only that; you managed to do something that you though was impossible. I am so very proud of you" Sir said, as he helped me lay down on my front. "I'll take care of the cuts. Just try to relax." With a big sponge and warm water, he started to wash me down. I flinched when he reached my ass, but I managed to keep quit. Then he took out some oil, and started to massage my shoulders, my back, my legs and my buttocks. I almost jumped at the pain, but he assured me that it would help the cuts heal quickly. Soon, my whole body relaxed, the sobbing had stopped and all the hardship of today seemed forgotten. I had almost drifted off to sleep, when I felt buzzing on my cunt. Sir had grabbed my vibe and pressed it firmly onto my clit. I groaned; was I going to be put through yet another edging session? Sir seemed to read my mind and he told me "no more edging today. You've really earned your orgasm. Just let it happen, enjoy it." The vibrations intensified and I felt the orgasm building and building... even more... impossible almost, how much more could I take?! Then release...

My mind went blank and my whole body shuddered from the incredible intensity of the orgasm. But Sir didn't turn the vibrator off. Instead, he kept it pressed firmly to my clit. I moaned, this was too much! I tried to wriggle away, but my body didn't obey anymore, I had no strength left. I tried to plead for mercy, but I couldn't form any words. Instead I felt the waves build up again, more and more. I didn't think it was possible, but I came again. And again...

The only thing I remember after that was Sir putting a blanket over me, kissing my forehead and the lights being switched off and then there was just blissful nothingness.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

The following 4 users say Thank You to little pet for this post:
Old 01-15-2017, 08:00 PM   #163
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you ...
honestly was waiting for this.

It is really nice to find a story again that each weekend bunny checks back time and time again for the next chapter. Sometimes we are rewarded with two, and those weekends are cherished.

Only one week until the next update. Can't wait to see where you go from here!

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 01-16-2017, 01:02 AM   #164
RagingCamels

Great addition, the extra week built up some anticipation, and i loved it!
The following user says Thank You to RagingCamels for this post:
Old 01-21-2017, 12:34 PM   #165
little pet
getDare Succubus

Default Part 22 - summer school

The next morning, I woke up in the bed. No cuffs holding me there after my ordeal last night. I tried to rub the sleep from my eyes. I still felt a little groggy. Yesterday had been very exhausting. First the ride, the rude pony and then an orgasm. I sat up and I cried out in pain! My ass was still striped red and blue from the whipping I'd received. Gingerly, I sat myself up on the mattress. I yawned and I saw Sir approach. "Good morning pet," he said cheerfully. "Sleep well?" I nodded. I had slept like a baby. "It's time to make you look like a pet again!" He said, taking out the headband with the fluffy ears, my collar and my tail plug. He had also gotten my knee pads. When everything was in place, I felt like a real pet again. "Time for you to get our breakfast at the bakery, pet," Sir said and he held up a basket with a note and some money in it. I hopped off the bed and sat before him on my knees. He put the handle of the basket between my teeth and sent me on my way. "I'd also take your toilet break if I were you." Off I went.

The grass was still a little damp from the morning dew. I went a little off the path, into the woods, because I really needed to pee. Self consciously, I lifted my left leg and did my business. Sir wasn't there to check up on me, but I was sure he wanted me to behave like a good pet. Then, I followed the path towards the restaurant. When I arrived at the counter, there was a handsome man at the till. He looked down at me and smiled. "What have we here? Such a pretty little pet. Did your owner send you on an errand?" He patted my head and I blushed furiously. I wished he would just take the note and put the order in The basket. I felt stupid, sitting there, not allowed to speak like the humans do of course. The man walked around me and examined my ears and my tail. "Hmm such a pretty pet!" He exclaimed as he stroked my tail. Thankfully, he took the note out of the basket and went behind the counter to retrieve the order. When he returned, he put two croissants and two buns into the basket, and also a bottle of freshly pressed orange juice. He took the money, and put the change into the basket. He also put in a leaflet. "This is for your owner; it's the schedule of today's classes. Be sure to hand it to him pet." With a painful pat on my backside, he sent me on my way.

On my way back, I ran into Nick the fox. He exclaimed he was off for a day of fishing today. The pony and her masters cabin seemed abandoned. Were they gone? Good riddance! Azaria was lounging on her big fluffy pillow. Ziggey was being walked by his owner. He was chasing a ball, furiously. It went into the bushes and Ziggey went after it. Jaro was sitting next to his camping stove, enjoying a pot of coffee, strumming his guitar. It was a peaceful morning. Today, I might even get some rest, I thought.

When I returned, Sir already had the coffee ready. He took the basket from me and patted my head. "Good pet. Well done." He put some coffee in my bowl, attached a chain to my leash and to the peg in the ground and went about making breakfast. I saw him read the leaflet with a big grin on his face. What was that about....classes? On holiday?

When we had finished our breakfast, Sir told me it was time to head over to the school. I looked at him, puzzled. "Summer school. They have to make sure the pets don't forget their manners and discipline of course." He clipped my leash to my collar and I followed him towards a wooden cabin on the other end of the field. When we went inside, I couldn't believe my eyes. It looked like an old fashioned classroom! There was a blackboard, and a stern looking teacher behind his desk. There were tables and desks and a geographic chart on the wall. Sir made me sit down at one of the desks. Ouch! That hurt! But I settled down. I looked around and saw Donna and the kitten sitting at another desk. The dog guy was also there. Also, a other sub I hadn't met yet. Sir tied my leash to the desk and told me "behave pet, see you later." With that, he walked off.

Apparently, it was time for the lessons to begin. The Master walked in front of the classroom and wrote on the board: Master James. He had a stick and he used that to vigorously point at every separate letter on the blackboard. "Good morning pets. I will be your teacher today. Behave, and we will get along great. Be bad, and you will get to experience what punishment means in this school. I swallowed. Master James looked very commanding. He was tall, muscular and had a very stern look on his face. I was determined to be a good pet today.

"Today, you will get to learn want discipline, patience and good behaviour mean. Jim and Angela will want to receive excellent reports about all of you. He slammed the stick down on my desk and I jumped. "Yes Master," I stammered. He looked at me disapprovingly. I shut up and looked down at my lap. "First, maths! The foundation of every good education." I sighed. I was very bad at maths. And did we really have to do that on holiday!? After a few equations, I slumped in my seat, bored. Master James brought the stick down on my desk again; hard. I shot back into an upright position. The other pets were doing their best. It was pathetic really, how they all tried to gain the favour of this ruthless man. "Teachers pet" got a very distinct meaning today. The kitten kept raising her hand at every question and I rolled my eyes. "Got anything to say pet?" Master James's voice boomed loudly. I vigorously shook my head, but it was too late. "Your attitude is very disappointing," he said. "If you think this is boring...take these nail clippers, and start cutting the grass outside. I want an immaculate result when I come to check up on you!"

He grabbed my leash and almost dragged me outside. He fixed my leash to a pole in the grass. I felt like a goat, left with a 1 meter radius to crawl around. "You will start here, clipping the grass neatly." He handed me a ruler too. "You can use this to make sure it's level."

I sighed...he wasn't serious, surely. When he was back inside the cabin, I sat down in the grass, tossed the nail clippers aside and decided to just enjoy the sun. At least I was out of that boring stupid classroom.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Advertisements
Kink Talk