Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #1
joshholmes1331

Default The lad's sleepover

I am just beginning to write into the second chapter of the story so i will try to post a bit more either each day or each week not too sure yet.

The Story is fictional however characters very much real.

Me: Self Conscious, Anxious, 5.5 inch uncut
Finn: Slim, Lad, 6.7 inch uncut
Callum: Slim, Confident, Outgoing 6 inch uncut
Ryan: Lad, Slim, Outgoing 7 inch uncut

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[PART 1]

The doorbell rang I ran downstairs and opened it! It was the lads, Callum Finn and Ryan I welcomed them and we all went into my room, my parents were out and we were having a boy sleepover. We planned to try be hard lads and stay up all night defeating the noobs on xbox. Once we all got into my room we started to play on the two xbox’s I had while the other three where focused on the game my eyes where fixated on Ryan and Finns crotches, I always had a large admiration for Finn and Ryan seeing them in the high school changing rooms turned me on but my confidence never allowed me to mention anything. I always thought there was something going on between Ryan and Finn they always make them joke and one in particular makes me thing Ryan has seen Finns full package not just what I have.

Ill post the next part later tonight otherwise tomorrow ~Open for dares to be added within the next few parts~
joshholmes1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 02:11 PM   #2
joshholmes1331

Default Part 2

A few hours went past and after alternating who’s playing and what game we decided to order food so I called for a pizza to be delivered, 30 mins later the pizza arrived so I rushed it up to my room and we sat on my bed scoffing our faces. After that we continued on our gaming streak but that didn’t last too long, after about 2 hours we got a bit bored it was 3am so I suggested to the boys we play a game “What game should we play?” Callum asked “I don’t know” Finn added. Ryan suggested some sort of dare game which shocked me! I never would have expected any of the boys to suggest that kind of game but it is what I was had in mind I told them im up for it Finn and Callum soon followed with “Sure, we’ll try it” I noticed Finn give Ryan a cheeky little wink… that got me ready.

We all quickly got changed into our loose sleeping clothes, generally just some sports shirts and t-shirt. I ran out and jumped straight onto one of the two couches I had at the side of my room hoping the others would be there. A few moments later Ryan came out he was wearing dark green shorts and a light grey shirt however I noticed something sticking out toward the bottom of his shorts about half way down the left side so I kind of ignored it for now he then came and sat beside me. Finn came out next wearing similar attire however he was wearing orange shorts with a white shirt followed by Callum who didn’t follow the trend… he was in white compression shorts and a white shirt, the shorts graciously outlined his buldge.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #3
imaslaveboy

Do continue! This has loads of potential

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 02:56 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaslaveboy View Post
Do continue! This has loads of potential
I agree, please carry on.

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:19 AM   #5
joshholmes1331

Default Part 3

New part to be posted tonight
Old 01-30-2017, 04:46 AM   #6
imaslaveboy

I really look forward to it

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 09:49 AM   #7
joshholmes1331

“Who’s going to do what first” Finn asked “I’ll go first” Callum jumped up and sat on the bed facing the couch that Ryan, Finn and I squeezed onto “Who wants to be the dare master first?” Finn asked but before he finished Ryan willingly volunteered. Ryan thought hard about the first dare so he asked “Who has boxers on” Everyone replied yes apart from him which made me wonder… is that what was poking out from his shorts earlier? “Take your boxers off in front of us” he quickly told us.

-- More to be done tonight sorry for slow updates --
The following user says Thank You to joshholmes1331 for this post:
Old 02-21-2017, 12:26 PM   #8
joshholmes1331

“Who’s going to do what first” Finn asked “I’ll go first” Callum jumped up and sat on the bed facing the couch that Ryan, Finn and I squeezed onto “Who wants to be the dare master first?” Finn asked but before he finished Ryan willingly volunteered. Ryan thought hard about the first dare so he asked “Who has boxers on” Everyone replied yes apart from him which made me wonder… is that what was poking out from his shorts earlier? “Take your boxers off in front of us” he quickly told us.
Callum started by taking off the compression shorts to reveal white thin boxers clearly outlining his dick, if I had to guess it looked to me around 6 ish inches he pulled them off, his dick immediately swung out and we could see his pretty wild bush of pubes which gave me a few ideas for dares. Next up was Finn, as he pulled down his tight red boxers I could see his blonde pubes similar to Callum I don’t think he shaved recently. Finally it was my go so I did what the other guys did and pulled off my blue boxers although as I pulled them off my dick sprung out, I was hard at this point. Next up was Finn he decided to be the dare master and Ryan jumped up onto the bed as first to go. Finn laughed and without thought just told Ryan to dump the shorts so Ryan stood up and slowly pulled down his shorts revealing his semi hard 7 inch dick. Next up was me I just wanted to be done so I jumped up and simply pulled of my shorts revealing my now very hard dick, Callum then got up and pulled off his white compression shorts springing out his thin dick, finn also wanted to join us so he jumped up and pulled down his red boxers revealing his goldy dick. I admired Ryan and Finn the most. Everyones dick was uncut but was so hard we could see everyones nice red heads.

Ok Josh your go Finn said so I swapped seats with him and got ready to give my dares. Now with finn in the hotseat which is always the one ive had fantasy dreams about the most I had the world set. I said “Finn tease Ryan by dancing next to him don’t be two shy” as I winked at him. Finn stood infront of trying now in only a shirt, Pulling of his shirt he rubbed his chiselled 6 pack against Ryan, continuing he squatted infront of ryan giving me the perfect view of finns tight hole and mighty fine ass.
The following user says Thank You to joshholmes1331 for this post:
Old 02-21-2017, 06:24 PM   #9
onlinemasterjohn

hopefully more soon?
onlinemasterjohn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boys, cock, gay, sleepover dares, teens