Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-17-2016, 08:09 PM   #1
Drean

Default Milovana Webtease Dare [18+ ONLY (remake)]

Dareme_B created this thread back in 2010 and since then it has gotten over 455 pages of replies. April 2016 the thread settings changed and people were no longer able to post replies. Since I was an ongoing member and lover of this thread I wanted to restart it, hopefully people find this and it goes on.

I am not sure if getDare moderators changed the settings or if the OP changed them. If this is a problem, please let me know and I can get rid of the thread. I just wanted to restart it because I know a lot of people probably want it back.

Thanks and enjoy guys!

.. In words of Dareme_B ..

This is my first dare post here, so let me know what you think.

OK... go to milovana.com/webteases and pick out a tease for the person above you according to their likes/limits. There a thousands to choose from and hundreds of different topics so take your time.
When you have chosen the webtease, then come back and post the link for that webtease.

Also, a lot of the webteases require a flash player on your computer which are much more interactive and fun. so make sure you let the person underneath you know if you have a flash player.

Thanks and HAVE FUN!!

Likes: Femdom, Sissification, Humiliation, Edging, Denial, Forced Orgasms, Being degraded/Punished, Light Anal

Dislikes: Spitting, Wax
Drean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 04:33 AM   #2
Magyker

So, let's get this thread going - I have a PC with flash, and my likes and limits are in my signature
Magyker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2016, 02:33 PM   #3
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

I suspect that there's a reason for closing and trashing a thread such as this one in the past. To me, it seems that posting links to Milovana Webteases is in conflict with the rule about not posting any links to strong adult imagery. Else why would a big popular Person Above thread be closed? Regardless of the above, this thread belongs to the Person Above section.

But I do hope that this thread stays alive (in the PA section). Re-opening the original Milovana Webtease thread would be even better due to its valuable posting history.

Have fun! Masuimi hold em

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 05-19-2016 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Grammar
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 01:18 PM   #4
boredkid47
Account Banned

believe it or not i have actually humped my stuffed animals before were all the options like that? Is there any way i can see what they are.
boredkid47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 02:40 PM   #5
boredkid
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredkid47 View Post
believe it or not i have actually humped my stuffed animals before were all the options like that? Is there any way i can see what they are.
^^ this sry for spamming but i wanna make clear that i got banned by accident and that this still holds true.

Likes: spit / messy / pics / cam / light pain / light bondage / precum licking / creative punishment / teamviewer / videogame dares

Dislikes: pain / anal / cum eating

Limits: public / family / pee/poo / blood / illegal /face

all fun/proof can occur over skype

I am in the slave economy as a slave

owned by bank: worth is 100
boredkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
milovana, teases, web