Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:49 AM   #1773
AtticsToEden
getDare Sweetheart

I'm so excited, but I'm away that weekend so I won't get to see it when it's broadcast!

Hello, my name is
Eden.

[ NineteenFemaleEnglandBisexual ]

Likes, Dislikes and Limits.

AtticsToEden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 06:46 AM   #1774
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

To use Matt's word, it's a whopper!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #1775
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

So what did everyone think of Capaldi's first episode?
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 11:10 PM   #1776
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Thief View Post
So what did everyone think of Capaldi's first episode?
So many mixed feelings.

Boring and tacky and I don't like him and nostalgic and cheap and cool and creepy and scary and Clara and coool and romancing and sad and I don't even
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 06:43 AM   #1777
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

i havent even see the first episode yet living in aut sucks -.-

but anyway do any of you guys know if ther are some good DW related dares?

[LOUNGE. Stop it.]

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.

Last edited by Leopard; 08-24-2014 at 11:22 AM.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 07:32 AM   #1778
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Gets a 6/10 from me.

Peter himself? Knocked it out of the park!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 09:43 AM   #1779
venusaphrodite

IT WAS THE PLOT OF THE GIRL IN THE FIREPLACE FROM SEASON 2 BUT LAME. AND THEN MOFFAT MADE A LOAD OF REFERENCES TO IT BEING THE PLOT OF THE GIRL IN THE FIREPLACE BUT LAME. ALSO WHAT WAS THE DINOSAUR. ALSO JENNY AND VASTRA'S TOTALLY QUEERBAITING FANSERVICE KISS. AND ELEVEN BEING LIKE 'HEY ITS ME ON THE PHONE LOLOLOL' OIEFHDBK URGHHHH. I'M SO MAD.

I'm sorry I really needed to have that rant. I hated the episode, but I loved Peter Capaldi in it, so hopefully we'll just get some better episodes soon?? Moffat?? Please?? I also hate Clara. So glad she's leaving. Favourite part of the episode was when Strax threw something at her and she fell over. Ha.

Likes: Pee holding, self-bondage, wedgies, ice, spanking, messy, humiliation, denial, edging
Dislikes: Pee drinking, corner time
Limits: Public, family, permanent, scat, cam/pics

Send me humiliating messages on Kik. Make me edge, make me come, wherever I am when I open a message @gdvenusaphrodite
venusaphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:21 AM   #1780
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

If two different sex people kiss, it's cliche. If two same sex people kiss, it's queerbaiting fanservice? What? So much labelling. But I guess it served its purpose if it got you mad. Also lol more upset about two females kissing than about a human kissing a reptile.

I wouldn't have minded the throwback to The Girl in the Fireplace if they hadn't felt the need to smash it over our heads over and over and over. I guess they realise their long term fans have brains made of pudding, but seriously, we're not all spanners.

I like that it can still get creepy and scary, and that there are some clever little hints and tricks and things still there. I just wish they weren't the exception. Some parts are tacky and cheap as ever, but I guess that's a staple of the show by now so whatever.

I didn't really like Capaldi much, although I did feel like something sneaky was trying to be suggested in the alleyway, aside from the random Scottish crap. Not sure where he was going with it though. I really liked the idea that he might now be untrustworthy that they were doing earlier on -trying not to write anything spoilery for those that haven't seen-

So yeah, some really clever stuff, a lot of really cheap crap, but overall many feels.
Old 08-24-2014, 12:55 PM   #1781
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

The episode was up, down, up down, all over the place. In places it tried much too hard to be funny, as if it were attempting to shift genre to a bad sitcom.

A lot of the initial discomfort can be put down to the transitional period between Doctors, or at least I hope so.

I hope he settles down and actually gives a Doctor with a bit of dignity, a bit of gravitas. Smith's immature idiot was alright, but I think the Doctor was in a midlife crisis from Eccleston onwards, getting younger and sillier by the incarnation.

There were some moments of absolute genius, some glimmers of hope, but overall I am underwhelmed. Let's hope it was a bad start to a good Doctor.
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:16 PM   #1782
Angelsaredying

I've actually got hope for Peter, I didn't particularly like him, but that may be because -unlike usual regenerations- he'd lost his mind. At first, he didn't even feel like the Doctor, almost like he was struggling.

Clara's feelings seemed to capture my own, and I think, other fans'. He's different, older, and a lot of people are unsure, because he doesn't feel like the Doctor. Some, are complaining about the him not being younger and perhaps being some 'eye-candy', but that's not who the Doctor is.

Looking back, the episode may have been absolutely random and nonsensical. Or, Steven Moffat is actuslly a genius.

If you really start to look at the episode, and all the little things, it's more than watching it happen; we're seeing their emotions. The Doctor being overwhelmed, after his re-entering, because, it had felt like it was the end in the movie. Clara, not knowing how to cope, because change happens and we don't always like it straight away. Her best friend was taken, but came back slightly different. The obvious hints at The Girl in the Fireplace were there to show that he is still the Doctor, just as others were when everyone fell for them, almost screaming at himself, because can't remember how to be, when he feels differently, yet, at the same time, he is still the Doctor. The scene where he left Clara was a shock, but it had the emotions that we saw, the Doctor would never leave her. It all seemed so perfect when he had her back, almost like he was /her/ Doctor in that second. We then have the Doctor's ever painful turmoil on whether he is right or wrong, a killer or saviour, angel or devil. Even the dinosaur was a representation of the Doctor; old and out of place, feeling so alone and different, missing what he had.
Maybe Moffat knew what he was doing? Or, I'm reading way to far into the confusing story.

Hey, thanks for having a look, feel free to say hi...
I'm always up for a challenge or dare, check out the blog to see recent reports.
Extra info is in the links!

Kik: callmewhqtever
Please attack me with PM dares on kik!

PM dares

Likes, dislikes and limits

My Toys

Last edited by Angelsaredying; 08-24-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Angelsaredying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 08:29 PM   #1783
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I think that sounds like a pretty good representation of the episode, and basically how I felt through it (ignoring the tacky cheap crap.)

"This guy is all wrong. He's not cool." Not because he's old, but because he's not the Doctor Doctoring about. He was saying all the wrong things and was just like blah I don't like you. I felt like the Scottish stuff was thrown in solely because of the current climate and that cheapened the entire episode for me. It's not even been long since he was last Scottish anyway.

In the alleyway he had some interesting moments and also some blah I still don't like you ones. When he was saying he knew the face and that there was a reason he picked it, I thought that might be some sort of interesting story hint, but maybe it's nothing.

Then when he was actually being active, he again felt like a stranger, full of action and decision, almost what you would expect John Hurt should have been (p.s. I thought the 50th special was a load of crap) Then when he leaves Clara you think, wow, he's really changed this much? He can't have ... can he? Damn. But she hopes, because it's all she has left, that no, we can trust in who he's always been. I thought that whole thing was really well done.

Not too sure about the confrontation at the end since they didn't actually show it. More deliberate mystery to make us doubt whether he would murder someone? Felt kinda meh as a directing decision to me.

I still don't like Peter as the Doctor. But it's as much the role he was given as anything else, and maybe that role will blossom into something interesting as the twelfth comes to know himself. Maybe.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:26 AM   #1784
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

As for Clara thinking him not the Doctor - that particular twist is rather stupid if you consider that the "impossible girl" went through time and space and looked out for every prior incarnation. If anyone should know that the Doctor is fluid, it should be her.
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #1785
TwistedLogic

Too early to tell for me. Hated Matt Smith to start with (the fish fingers in custard scene...).

I'm sure over time I'll grow to love this Doctor just as much as the last too!
TwistedLogic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
doctor who, torchwood