Old 11-14-2015, 03:29 PM   #1
submissivegirl69

Default 19/f masturbation dares

Home alone tonight and looking to have some fun with myself. Anyone wanna control me?
I can be your slave.
What I have: egg vibrator, condoms, rope, slutty clothing. Ask for more details. Thanks!!
LIMITS: scat, extreme pain, pics, family/friends, anal

Available toys: egg vibrator, condoms, clothespin(s)

Message me EDGE and I will edge or NIPPLES and I will put a clothespin on a nipple of your choice for 2 minutes.

Last edited by submissivegirl69; 11-14-2015 at 03:33 PM.
submissivegirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 03:32 PM   #2
slutboy3456

Default Humiliation

You must take 10 slutty pictures and send 3 of them to someone either you know or kik contacts. My kik is boy4567
slutboy3456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 03:46 PM   #3
JulieKEames
getDare Sweetheart

Get some ice cubes. Get naked and tie your legs to the bed so that they are spread. Shove an ice cube into your pussy. Insert the egg vibrator and turn it on. You are not allowed to come and must leave it in place until the ice cube melts completely. Repeat adding one ice cube each time until you are unable to prevent yourself from coming. If the egg vibrator has multiple settings, start this at the lowest setting and increase by 1 with each added ice cube. While the ice cubes are in place and the vibrator running, you are not allowed to touch yourself anywhere with your hands.

Post a report describing your ordeal and how many ice cubes you got up to.

Interests: Bondage, Ageplay, Anal
Limits: Pics, cam, incest, poo, food play, public, writing

I have no interest in any new subs or slaves at this time, although I do reserve the right to give out random dares.
JulieKEames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 03:50 PM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Kneel naked in front of your bed, tie your legs together and insert your egg vibrator. Use your panties as a gag. Now blindfold yourself, turn the vib on and lie your upper body down on the bed. Activate a stopwatch. You may only touch your nipples and the controller of the vibe with your hands and you are not allowed to cum.

You will (try to) stay 10 minutes in this position (donīt set a timer or something to cheat!).
If you stayed less than the 10 minutes, redo this task.
If you stayed between 10-12 minutes in this position consider this task as finished.
If you stayed more than 12 minutes, you will have to ask me for a punishment for you.

Write a detailed report with the exact times.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:13 PM   #5
submissivegirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Kneel naked in front of your bed, tie your legs together and insert your egg vibrator. Use your panties as a gag. Now blindfold yourself, turn the vib on and lie your upper body down on the bed. Activate a stopwatch. You may only touch your nipples and the controller of the vibe with your hands and you are not allowed to cum.

You will (try to) stay 10 minutes in this position (donīt set a timer or something to cheat!).
If you stayed less than the 10 minutes, redo this task.
If you stayed between 10-12 minutes in this position consider this task as finished.
If you stayed more than 12 minutes, you will have to ask me for a punishment for you.

Write a detailed report with the exact times.
That made me so wet. It was hard not to come within the first five minutes. The time was 13:45 when I checked at the very end Sorry I am not up to your standards, Sir. I will accept whatever punishment you see fit.

Message me EDGE and I will edge or NIPPLES and I will put a clothespin on a nipple of your choice for 2 minutes.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:17 PM   #6
submissivegirl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieKEames View Post
Get some ice cubes. Get naked and tie your legs to the bed so that they are spread. Shove an ice cube into your pussy. Insert the egg vibrator and turn it on. You are not allowed to come and must leave it in place until the ice cube melts completely. Repeat adding one ice cube each time until you are unable to prevent yourself from coming. If the egg vibrator has multiple settings, start this at the lowest setting and increase by 1 with each added ice cube. While the ice cubes are in place and the vibrator running, you are not allowed to touch yourself anywhere with your hands.

Post a report describing your ordeal and how many ice cubes you got up to.
The ice cubes were almost too much to bear. Tying myself up was such a turn on though. The first two ice cubes were tolerable, but once I reached the third, I was ready to burst. I struggled through and made it to ice cube four before reaching orgasm with the vibrator on the highest setting.

Old 11-15-2015, 03:30 PM   #7
herpderp42
getDare Addict

To be honest: you did better than i expected, but you still failed.
So here is the punishment: Spank your butt 50 times (with a wooden ruler or something similiar) and use a picture of your red butt as your profile picture on kinktalk.com (I am not sure if it would be allowed on getdare, but your account for both sides should be the same). The picture has to show nothing else of you. It should be within your limits so i expect, that you will accept the punishment.

Last edited by herpderp42; 11-15-2015 at 05:15 PM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edging, masturbate sex naked, masturbation, milovana, private humiliation