Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-27-2016, 10:43 AM   #1
romeofrost05
Baby Member

Thumbs up My girl on hot and public dares -R18

Hi, im new here and this is my first post! Here goes nothing.

I have this fantasy of letting others look at, and be turned on by my girl. But its not the normal exhibitionism like flashing or stuff like that. Its more like the situation "dictates" when and what she shows off. Sometimes pretending that she doesnt know parts of her body are already exposed.

After talking her into it, i had a few dares for her.

1st - i had her wear a sleeveless, low neckline, top. No bra. We went to a coffee shop nearby. We were at a table beside the stairs. I asked her to pull down her blouse a little.to show half of her nipple. I was turned on at how guys going up and down the stairs stopped for a second just to take a good look at her nips. We also called the waiter and told him to take a picture of us. When the phone was returned to us, we took a look at the photo and her boob was showing. I called the waiter and told him to take another photo as her boob was exposed. The waiter just smiled and i caught him looking at the photo one more time.

2nd - we went to the beach. I dared her to have a henna beside her nipple. I told her i wanted to see the reaction of the guy who would ink her if she.showed part of her boobs. Henna tattooing is usually done in public beside the beach. She agreed but had a suggestion- that we have her henna done at our room instead so she can give the artist a full view of her naked body. Of course i agreed! My girl has leveled up! So we went to the room together with the artist. My girl was wearing only her loose sleeveless undershirt and a thong. No bra. You could imagine the sideboob on that! She exposed her left boob, covering only her nipple, and instructed the artist on what design and where to put it. So the artist began the henna. She kept on moving so that she would "unintentionally" expose her nipple. Its was hot, what she was doing. I could see the artist begin to swallow his saliva everytime my girl would "expose" herself. When done, she asked if the henna was dry already. The artist said not yet, and it would be better if she took off her top so the ink wont get to it. She "reluctantly" removed her top, exposing everything! The artist was pretending not to be turned on by the sight, just acting normal. But i know he.wanted her right then. Next, my girl told the artist to put a small heart henna right next to her pussy. She moved her thong a bit and pointed where she wanted the henna, exposing a portion of her vagina. Again the artist said that it would be better to remove her thong so that it wont get inked. So she did. And was that hot or what! While the guy was inking her, my girl moved a bit, making her pussy touch the artist's finger. I was surprised at what she did, at the same time i was excited, nervous, and turned on! After the artist left, we let the ink dry first, then we had the sex for ages!

3rd - we were swimming in a public pool. She was wearing a bandeau bikini top. She told me she wanted to go for a cigarette. I dared her to slide her bikini top so her nipple was exposed, go up for a cigarette, and pretend she didnt know. She.was hesistant at first because of the crowded place but soon she agreed to do it. When she went up, my eyes were wandering, looking for guys who would see her. I caught a few before this random girl took notice and informed her of the exposed breast. It was short, but it sure was a good one!

More coming soon. Also, im thinking of more dares in the future. Suggestions are welcome
romeofrost05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:19 AM   #2
thewilds
Distinguished Member

I will enjoy reading more of your gf's non-fiction dares. You are off to a good start. You might try adding a bit more content to the story. Describe more of her feelings, thoughts as well as your own!
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionism, exposure, sexy