25/male

likes - mild humiliation, chance dares and sleep
limits - social suicide, bodily substances, chastity, pics, anal :P
Dune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 06:12 AM   #17
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Talking Omg

Amazing! Just, yes I'm using this one, fucking awesome. OMG,. write more! NOW! OMG, ppppppplllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssss seeeeeeee!
Old 06-06-2009, 08:13 AM   #18
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Hey stories are awesome I can't really give you any feedback as the writings right now are good. The only suggestion I have is next time combine one story into one long instead of two seperate ones, but other than that you are doing fine as a writer.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 07:49 PM   #19
Kilika

Very hot! You are very lucky!

Likes:Sexual,Crossdressing, And whatever creativity your mind can think up

Like to get paid to shop? How about if your friends shop? OR people you don't even know? Pizza Hut spent 30 million to be apart of it, you can join for free!

http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/kilika53
Kilika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 11:43 AM   #20
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Um wow. That's pretty darn awesome.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:36 AM   #21
PinkLudeGal

Default Wrench that Pussy

First before i start this story, for those who I told I had picked out a story, That one will be posted later. This story had just happened today And It was very hot, at least to me. lol

Description of Jess:
About 5'9
116 pounds
Black medium length hair
Light tanned skin
Brown eyes
C cups
Little triangle patch

Wrench that Pussy
Today was June 8th, 2009. It started like any normal day That I have had the day off from work. I had just gotten a phone call from a friend asking if I wanted to work on his car in about an hour. Of course, me being a girl who absolutely loves cars, I said yes. He said that he would see me soon, and then we said our goodbyes. I hoped on the computer to see if I could pass the time while I wait. I found a really hot girl from getdare, and we had a good conversation which turned into a pretty steamy sex chat. (I won't go into much more detail to protect that user) After the chat, I had decided that I would answer the door when my friend got here, Nude. After having such a sexy chat just got my juices flowing and I wanted to push it further. So that user signed off and I left about 4 mins after, when my friend finally showed up.

**Knock Knock Knock** the door sounded.
"I'll be right there! the door is unlocked!" I yelled though the walls.
The door opens up and I had just stood up from the computer chair.

"Hey Chr...." Justin paused. Staring at my perky breasts he was speechless. Then Jess walks through the door unexpectedly.
"Wooh! Nice Chrissy!!" She exclaims with excitement.
"Uhhh I guess I should put some clothes on huh?" I laughed feeling really embarrassed.

I ran to my room a threw on some clothes while my friends waited in the living room. I put on a thong and some tight short shorts and a T-shirt that I could work with. I did not put on a bra because of the getDare girl from earlier. I walked out into the living room and told them that I was ready to work on the car.

"DAM! I love seeing get dressed up to work on cars Chrissy!" Said my guy friend. "Especially when it's mine!" He jokes.

I lead them outside, and he points out some of the problems he was having, a couple quick fixes. I needed him to go buy a few things though, So I sent him to go buy them. I told him that He needed to go to the next town over to get those parts, just to get rid of him for a while, while I fixed up the parts I could. Jess elected to stay behind at my house with me.

"So no bra huh? Another one of those DARES, you talk about?"

"Hehe yea..." I said trying to loosen a bolt.
As I was bent over looking into the engine bay, Jess pokes my pussy with a finger. I jump and turn around in complete surprise.

"JESS!" I yelled with wide eyes in shock.
"Hehe, You know I can't help it, I love seeing you bent over for me!"
We both get a good laugh and I go back to trying to fix my friends car. Again she pokes me, almost making me slip and do a face plant onto the motor.

"Oh My God Jess!"

"I want you Chrissy! Justin just doesn't give me any attention any more, he is too busy working on that dam car of his! You know I can't go that long with out needing some sexual interactions!" She said with a slight desperation in her voice.

"Yea...I'm sorry Jess, you guys don't really have sex that much any more? You guys use to be like rabbits!"

"Yea...I just need a good fuck. Can you help me out? PLEASE???"

I laughed a little bit and made a face as if I was thinking about it.

"Common Chrissy!"

I Laughed again. And I could tell she was starting to get a little upset because I hadn't given her an answer, prolonging her sexual frustration. As she started to turn and walk away, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in for a kiss. Immediately she became wet, and very turned on. Our kiss turned into a furious make out session, just kissing furiously as I sat on the front of Justin's car and Jess leaning over me. Grabbing on each others bodies feeling and rubbing every part. I could tell Jess was trying to release all of her sexual frustration out on me. I didn't mind though, because hey what are friends for huh? She starts sliding her hand up and down my thighs, close and closer to my shorts. Finally she reaches the buttons on my shorts and starts to undo them exposing my black thong. Then she continues to lift up my shirt releasing my breast and letting them hang for he to lick and play with. She slowly starts to move down to suck on my nipples, kissing my neck on the way down. As she reaches my nipples I began to play with her pussy through her panties under her skirt.

Her panties were soaked! I could almost put a straw in there and drink her juices. That turned me on so much. I stoped her from playing with my nipples and got up and traded places with her. As she sat on the front of Justin's car I had her spread her legs so that I could stick my face right up her skirt and being to tongue her pussy still with her panties on. She moans with pleasure as she feels my tongue push her soaked panties in and out of her ready-to-be-fucked pussy.

"I need to be filled, Fuck me with something." She saying slightly out of breath.
"Do you have a condom or anything?" I ask
She quickly reaches into her skirt pocket and pulls out (sure enough) a condom. I think for a quick moment as I let Jess sit and soak in her juices. I grab the condom and a wrench and go inside really quick and tell her I will be right back. She grumbles under her breath and starts to masturbate. I go into the bathroom and clean off the wrench that I had grabbed really well. I then continued by sliding the condom over it and lubing it up a lot. When I came back to Justin's car, She was still playing with herself trying to release as much of that frustration as possible.

"Ohhhh Jess! I got a present for you!"
She continues to masturbate and tell me to shut up already and fuck her.
So I slowly walk over to her and her panties and skirt had already been pulled down. I slip the condom covered wrench deep into her hungry pussy. She tightens up her muscles everywhere as she feels the wrench slid deep inside her. She lets out a long and satisfying moan as I reach the end of the wrench. She lays back getting grease all over her back, but she did not care. I began to quickly use the wrench to fuck her trying to make her cum.

"Put it in my ass too! Oh god yes!"
I ignored her and continued to move faster and faster with the wrench inside of her. Moving the wrench at an angle so that I could fit my middle finger in her ass, I began to double penetrate her. Putting another finger in her ass spreading it wider. Her pussy juices flowing down into her ass as I make it gape. I slide a third finger in her ass and fuck her nice and hard. Moaning with great pleasure I could tell she was ready to cum. I stick my fourth finger in her ass and fuck her as fast as I can with the wrench. She gives out yet another long moan followed by a deep breath.....then....wait for it....."Ahhhhhhhh" she lets go as she cums harder then she has in a long time. She squirts her pussy juices and it all hits me in the face, which was a great turn on for me.

"Oh Chrissy your so fucking good at what you do! oh god!"
She exclaims with excitement and her body shakes with pleasure from the intensity of the orgasm.

She then almost tackles me trying to get me on the ground so she could repay the favor. I laugh, And said hold on this will be much easier. I get up and bend over the hood of the car, exposing my ass with my thong still on. With all the sexual frustration she had just released she had so much adrenalin rushing threw her that she grabbed my thong and ripped it off. It really hurt as she did that, yet turn me on even more. At that point my pussy was as wet as hers was when I was tonguing it through her skirt. she grabbed the wrench that i had fucked her with and took it out of the condom. The she looked around for a minute as if she knew what she wanted, she just had to find it. She walked away a little bit, and I put my head down waiting for her. She had found what she was looking for but I had not realized. Shill with my head down, she got a little bit of a running start and **SLAP**

I bet if you were a block away your could hear her slapping my ass with her bare hand. I didn't even know it was comming so I had no time to tense up. IT make my ass so red and sore. Then as I was tensed up with pain she rammed a condom filled with a screwdriver in my pussy and another one in my ass.and began to furiously fuck both my holes. I had not felt this before. She was taking all her rage, anger, and sexual frustration out on my pussy and ass hole. Trying to move them faster then her body let her do, Both screwdrivers going all the way in and comming all the way out. I was screaming with intense pleasure. I could feel the anger pounding my pussy and the hatred pounding my ass. I had my hands balled up in fists and trying to not let my legs collapse.

" OHHH FUCK!! Your goign to make me cum alreaddddyyyy!!!"

The sound of my voice went in one ear and out the other as she was completly focused on ramming those objects deep inside of me. I screamed helplessly as I was going to cum. I wanted to cum! I was trying to cum. But I couldn't because of the intensity of Jess's angry fucking. Both my holes were gaping and dripping I could have swore there would be a puddle of juices on the floor when she was done with me. Trying to cum I could feel it building up. I knew I was going to have one of the biggest orgasms ever. Building more and more as she rams my holes.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuck" I screamed with only slight sounds escaping from my lips. Just as I thought that I would never cum......Screaming loudly I cum hard, squirting juices everywhere almost falling to my knees, my whole body shaking. No thoughts were in my mind. I was in a state of complete extacy. It felt like I was no where and every nerve in my body was being massaged by god himself.

As the room became to come back into sight I was laying on the floor with a small puddle of cum under me.

"Dam! You both came HARD!" Justin says as he stands in the door way of the storage unit.

"OMG! What happend? That was fucking amazing! What the hell did you do to me Jess??"

Jess a couple feet away also had came at the sight and sounds of me cumming. It took a while before we both fully recovered. Justin helped us up and guided us to the living room where we could lay down for a minute.

We both look at eachother....And just laugh....

"That was awesome" We said to each other...

End
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:45 AM   #22
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

Very impressive detailed and intense, you've got a real knack for these stories. Lets see what else you've got.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #23
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Oh my god, pinkludegal, oh my god. O my fucking god. OMG. Wow. Amazing. OMG. OMFG!

I wish I was you...

KEEP WRITING!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:00 AM   #24
BLOEM51

Very impressive. Good writing
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:07 AM   #25
harperman2112
Baby Member

You only need a sex change if you see yourself as female. I'm still legally male of course, but I identify as female. If someone asks I tell them I'm female, if I have to list my gender on a test or survey, I list it as female.

Last edited by harperman2112; 01-16-2014 at 09:16 PM.
harperman2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk