Old 01-12-2014, 09:58 PM   #1
findinabc

Talking Teasing His boob pet

As you can probably see in my sig, my boobs are owned. Boob pet (me) got dared to write a story for a user. At my Master's request, boob pet sent this story to him as well. She seems to have inspired her Master who then started a sort of pick your own adventure kind of story over PMs with this boob pet. Please don't be confused. When we mention boobs or nipples, it most likely means the boobs/nipples of this boob pet.
For example, he says 'my boobs', he means the boobs of boob pet. If boob pet says 'your boobs' it means the boobs of boob pet.
========
As instructed, boob pet is writing/posting/editing/compiling this story with belt above and below his boobs and "accessories" (clothespins) on his nipples (meaning the boobs and nipples of boob pet). She was given leave to use whatever she wanted on his nipples, but she decided to combine writing this and her daily task of 24 minutes of having clothespins on his nipples.
========
The style changes, but boob pet hopes you can ignore it and still be able to understand and enjoy the story. Hopefully, you don't mind that it's one long post.
========
On with the show...
Master's writings
Boob pet's writings

=========
If I had my way with you you'd not be able to use them much as they would be bound behind your back.. my boobs bound with rope which in turn ties your elbows together encircling your arms down to your wrists.
I'd make you drink domething every 30 minutes until you beg me to go to the toilet. I'd let you beg for 30 more minutes and then gag you, put clothes pins on your nipples and tell you the condition under which you may go.

Since I am pretty kinky myself I decide to have some fun as well. I'd have you sit on my face and not allow you to get up for anything until you had 5 orgasms just from me stimulating you with my mouth.

Now here's the interactive part of this little fantasy:
after your second orgasm you can't hold it any more, you know you'll release it within a few seconds. What will you do:

A: Knowing I acutally like it let go over my face and continue as ordered until your fifth orgasm subsided but knowing full well I will use this as an excuse for punishment, even though I enjoyed it.
B: Get up and storm to the toilet to relief yourself there also knowing full well that this will get you punished.

What will you do my dear pee holding boob pet?

pee holding boob pet would choose B (if she hasn't had an accident yet. Are you sure she'll last till the 2nd? :P) because she's still shy about pee play. What wicked things will Master punish pee holding boob pet with for her disobedience?

I'd now get a collar, leash and two small locks. The leash and the collar get locked around your neck, the other end of the leash would get locked to a belt loop on my trousers.
So whereever I go for the duration of this you will go as well. You will now endure the next 3 orgasms on my face without having had the possibility to clean yourself down there. And the clamps still on my boobs.

Once you are totally exhausted I'd put in that Die Hard movie with Allan Rickman as the villain, So we both got something to watch and listen to. You are now lying on my lap with your tied arms beneath your back, your hips on my lap and two of my fingers inserted in your pussy curled up and relentlessly fucking you throughout the movie without ever touching your clit stopping everytime at the first sign of an orgasm building up. While my other hand plays with my boobs. Massaging them and every now and so often flicking the clamps on the nipples making you squirm. I try not looking at you at all just teasing your sensitve pussy from all the orgasms and playing with my intensely hurting nipples. All the while you feel my excitement through my trousers pulsing against you.

By the end of the movie your bladder seems pretty full again, but you are still gagged and leashed to me. You will have to go soon again, but I just don't stop teasing you, now enjoying the site of you squirming, the begging look in your eyes. You know I won't stop for quite a while.
What will you do?

pee holding boob pet would squeeze her legs together to try and trap your hand to get your attention. She'll also try to stand up to try and get your attention. She'll try and talk through her gag to try and get you to allow her to talk. She'll wiggle around to try and keep it in, all the while teasing you in the process from all the rubbing.

We both stand up and I open my trousers. I let my hard penis out pointing right at you, pulsing with every heart beat. I come so close I make you trap it between your thighs making it possible to rub your clit against it but impossible to stick it inside.
Pet's breath starts becoming heavier. She squirms from trying not to pee and from the arousal she feels. It's so easy to tease her clit as it's so sensitive from all the denial during the movie.
I am so close now my body is bending the clamps down causing you quite a lot of pain. Now removing your gag and as soon as it is out I let it drop to the floor, stand back a bit, with my penis pointing at you again and my hands immediately grabbing hold of the clamps pulling on them with an evil grin on my face.
Out of reflex, pet steps back. Bad idea of course as you still have a firm grip on the clamps. She squirms and whimpers in pain; crouching to try and ease the pain to no avail.
Will you be able to talk or just squirm in pain? What will you say or even do to get your release? You are still leashed to me and your hands and arms are immovable behind your back.
All she could focus on was the pain. Even without the gag, she was unable to beg and plead. The pain distracts her focus and she's unable to stop herself from peeing where she stood. Her cheeks turn pink from embarrassment, all the while stammering apologies to the floor. She can't quite look up to see your face from all the embarrassment that she's feeling.

=====
Commercial break... aka clothespin break...
Back now. Rubber bands on nipples this time...
=====

"Now look what you have done! Not really a pee holding boob pet after all." I say to you, taunting you, making you feel even more embaressed. I secretely am loving it though, that you finally released yourself while not on the toilet. Enjoying the view of your emberassement, your wet legs from just involuntarily peeing. The thought of me having been underneath you while it happened haunts my mind. But I got a boob pet to care about who wants to be a pee holding boob pet.

I unhook the leash from my trousers and thread it through your legs locking it behind you to a table. You can feel it pressing against your clit slipping inbetween your pussy lips. Just a few rubs against the leash and you could orgasm again. I give you a stern look before turning around to get something to clean up the delicious mess you've just made. Taking in the beautyfull picture of you standing in a puddle of pee, my breasts bound and nipples still clamped, unable to lift your legs over the leash parting your pussy lips.

You have now two options (or more if you can think of something else):
A: Stay there in the puddle of pee every now and so often rub your clit against the leash and continue the teasing.
B: Stay there in the puddle of pee and vigorously start rubbing your clit against the leash leading to your sixth orgasm of the evening.

What will you do while I am shortly out of sight, but you know I can hear everything still. I am deliberately taking my time as well. Letting you think about your situation while all the while my penis is standing straight in front of me hoping to get some attention soon.

At first, pet held still, unmoving, still embarrassed. But she couldn't really stay still. The clamps are making her squirm. She couldn't quite ignore the pressure from the leash either.

Soon, she started deliberately rubbing her clit with the leash. Remembering that look that you gave her, she stopped. Soon after, she started again, unable to resist the temptation. She tried a couple of times to stop but her devilish side kept tempting her, saying that you only gave a look. You didn't really tell her not to. It wasn't long before she was vigourously rubbing her clit against the leash. Try as she might, she couldn't stop herself from moaning loudly as she experienced her 6th orgasm of the evening.

I return with a floor cloth in hand just as you start your orgasm enjoying how desperately horny you are and how you obviously couldn't hold back. My penis is throbbing in front of me leaking with precum. But I try not to pay too close attention to it and just enjoy the site of you writhing in your orgasm over the puddle you made. Your legs shivering, trying desperately to keep you up. Once you are shivering in your afterglow I just throw the floor cloth to you letting it land between your feet.

"Well, since you are having all the fun tonight, you might as well do something for it. Mop it up!" You do as I command using your feet. Once it is all soaked up I untie the leash from the table letting it hang down between my tied and clamped boobs. I grab you on one arm and turn you around. With your arms now pressed against me your hands can feel my hard cock throbbing.

I gag you again making it impossible once more to utter any comprehensive sound.

I grab both clothes pins and take them off suddenly, the blood rushing back into my tortured nipples in no time, making you feel all the more pain. I quickly put them on the table and start spanking my tits while you are still standing with your back to me and your tied arms and hands right above my hard penis rocking with every spank you receive. Every now and so often I just enjoy kneeding my boobs just because they feel so nice and twisting my nipples hard between my fingers.

What will you do next my beloved boob pet?

The attention you give to your boobs is just so torturous and arousing. Pet writhes and squirms and struggles, trying to keep your very erect and sensitive nipples away from your fingers. She's so close to her 7th that she's hard pressed to decide between getting relief from your tit/nip massage or getting relief by having her 7th orgasm like a wanton slut. She chose tit/nip relief as she knew that she needed all the relief she can get for your tits/nips, especially if you plan on continuing to torment them. Her 7th orgasm can wait.

She stops moving and decided to distract your hands by using her hands on your rock hard penis, stroking it as much as she could with her bound hands and arms.

My cock finally getting the attention it has been craving for for so long makes me shudder. I grabb my boobs violently for a short time moving one hand very slowly down over your stomach and finding its way towards your wanton pussy. You spread your legs ever so slightly to grant me better access. I slide in my middle and ring finger and slowly start fingering you while my hand rubs over your clit all the while.

I feel you are building up to your next orgasm. But so am I. I do want to orgasm so much, but I enjoy being aroused even more. So just as your breathing gets heavier and heavier I pull my hand away and step back. I grab you by your shoulders and guide you to the table bending you over it, pressing you down onto my boobs spreading your legs with my feet till they meet the table's legs.

For what seems an eternity I let you lay there. It's no more than a minute though.
Then I guide my dick beneath your wet pussy and rub my hard penis against your clit. First slowly then faster and faster. I can see you breathing faster and faster. Just before I take you over the edge I pull back for a split second and put my penis into your pussy as fast, hard and deep as I can. My balls hitting your clit only once, because the fucking you were expecting doesn't happen. I just stay there. Implanted deep inside your pussy enjoying the warm feeling and your muscles tightening wanting so hard to orgasm right now. But I just don't move. I start spanking your butt now. Left, right, left, right, left, right... Staying perfectly still inside your pussy while you are wedged tight between me and the table unable to move forwards or backwards my cock pulsing with arousal inside of you.

Her butt is starting to feel warm, no doubt very pink and red from the relentless spanking. Aroused by the cock inside her, the teasing and the spanking, pet twists and squirms, hoping for some movement, hoping to fill her need of thorough fucking, but you just wouldn't relent your torment.

She can only do one thing now. She clenches her vagina to try and get you over the edge. She squeezes your penis, trying to match the rhythm of your cock's pulsing.

Feeling how horny you are I continue spanking your butt until it is quite red in deed. Enjoying every muscle movement inside of you.

After what felt like an hour of spanking but only taking about 10 minutes I can tell you are in pain. I stop. I linger. You pulsating away. I finally realize that it wasn't the spanks that made you contract your muscles. I bend over your arms still not moving inside of you. With one hand I move aside the hair covering your face and ear of your head facing sideways. I start kissing your neck enjoying the taste and smell of your sweaty skin.
Getting up again I very very slowly pull my hard dick out of your wet pussy. Once it is out I sit down and marvel at the sight before me for a second before I just can't help myself and start licking and tonguing your pussy taking you over the edge in mere seconds not stopping for anything.

You try and clench your legs but my hands keep them firmly spread. You convulse involuntarily over and over again. Even once you seem to have calmed down and just shudder at every single touch of my tongue on your clit I don't stop.

Once I am satisfied you are not able to move a muscle any more I get up, grab the leash and guide your limp body back to the couch on which you were teased earlier. Letting you lie down with your head on my stomach right next to my still throbbing hard penis all wet from your pussy and precum.

You don't even seem to realize me untying your arms.
I switch on the TV to let you think I might be watching it, but I am actually not paying any attention at all. I am just wondering what that spent horny bundle of joy will do next while I am gently stroking your hair. Are you so spent you are just falling asleep like that? Or will you come to and realise that now only my boobs are bound and you are basically free to do whatever you want, if you can?

Tired from the your torment, pet is quite sleepy now. Your hand stroking pet's hair makes her feel so sleepy even more. She closed her eyes and reveled in it. Tired as she was, she couldn't quite fall asleep, still horny from the teasing. After all, she hasn't quite received the fucking she thought she was going to get.

She turns to her side allowing her breath to brush your penis. But her eyes are still closed and you're quite used to her turning constantly during her sleep.

You slow down the stroking of her hair, telling her that you've stopped paying attention, thinking she was asleep. She experimentally tried to lick your penis, feeling satisfaction when you froze and stopped stroking her hair. She went back and pretended to sleep, trying to hide the small smile that has formed on her lips. Thinking it was just her breath, you went back to watching tv. And she went back to trying to lick your penis without you noticing.

Your "breath" every now and so often stimulating my penis keeps it quite hard and still pulsating. I am enjoying every moment of it. Now and again I glance down at this horny bundle of joy right next to my throbbing penis when I suddenly see the smile on your lips.

'I can play that game, too.' I think to myself. I lift your limp arm laying on your top side and place it over my legs. Now starting to slowly stroke your flank while again pretending to watch whatever it is the screens flickering wants to convey.

I can see goose bumps forming on your skin whenever my fingers trace your side. I just can't help to enjoy seeing you enjoying yourself. Every reaction you produce makes me even hornier. I place your hand lying on my legs around the base of my hard penis, your thumb on one side the rest of your fingers on the other side enjoying the feeling of your limp hand from you pretending to be asleep. Now I catch you sticking out your tongue and I immediately press my fingers into your sides attempting to tickle you.

When you started tickling your pet, she gripped your penis hard involutarily. She's weak to tickling and shrieked with laughter. "Ok, ok, you got me Master," she said with her hands raised in surrender.

You gave her a smirk, telling pet that she wasn't as clever as she thought she was. She simply smirked back. She's not quite ready to lose the game yet. She kneeled on top of the couch and lowered her head to your leg. She planted soft kisses to your cock, then started to lick it like a popsicle. She then took it deep in her mouth rocking back and forth for a few times. When the pulsing got faster, she stopped and held it in, without moving, intending to revenge the night's torment.

So close to the edge but yet not over it I am enjoying this blissfull torture. Relishing the feeling. I don't dare move, or it would be over so soon. Even be it in probably one of the best orgasms ever. I'd certainly be spent after that.
So instead my hand closest to you wanders back to my boobs pinching each nipple hard once just before finding its way back to your sore slit. Starting to feverishly finger you again. Wondering how sore you really are and how long it might take to get you back on the edge. I just continue fingering your pussy and rubbing your clit intentionally while doing so. Awaiting your next move. So wanting you to bring me over the edge but also not wanting you to do so at the same time.

I can't stand it any longer!

I stop fingering you,
"Turn around!"

you do as you're told showing me your pretty ass and pussy while on all fours. I again start fingering you while my thumb hits your clit with every stroke. I do this for quite some time calming my hard penis down. Once I am certain I can hold it for a while I stop fingering you and suddenly thrust my rock hard penis into your wet pussy. I start taking it out slowly again. Thrust it in forcefully now. I repeat that for quite some time. Hard thrust in, slowly taking it out.

When all of a sudden I start humping away. Not restricting you in any way. I start spanking your ass cheeks randomly.

Will I finally cum? If so, will you? Or will you deny me by trying to escape your master forcing him to restrain you once again and now not for yours but my pleasure only.. ?

For all the torment you put pet through over the evening, she didn't want you to win. She wanted to torment you more and show you just how aroused she's been over the night with your relentless fingers. Nevermind the fact that your boobs, your nipples, her butt, her clit and her pussy are all quite well aroused and wanting release. She just wants to tease you the whole night, not quite letting you cum 'till the morning.

She might be the pet, but pets are disobedient and demanding. She wants you to sweet talk her into letting you cum. She wants you to beg. She wants to win the game. Unrestrained, she manages to stand up and get away, smirking at you from beside the tv, daring you to play, even childishly sticking out her tongue.

Frustrated and horny as I am I can't help myself but to fall for my sweet little boob pet. But I am not that easy to catch.

While standing up and slowly walking over to you, standing at full throbbing attention I slowly ask "And how would you try to accomplish that my beloved pet?"

Reaching out, grabbing you at your waist, grinning playfully back at you and pulling you in to me my hard cock pressing against you I fold my arms behind your back and hold you in a tight embrace starting to kiss you passionately. Pressing you strongly against my dick hoping this would give me release feeling my still tied breasts pushing hard against me.

Your grasp is strong and pet is unable to get free. She kisses you back wantonly. But your kiss is stronger, pushing her to the floor, your weight trapping her as she lay on her back. She tries to sway, rubbing her nipples on your chest, rubbing your dick against her. She wanted to play but completely forgot how much she wanted it too, how on edge she was. Her breathing has turned ragged again. Resist as she might, she can't quite stop herself from giving in first and whispering "Please".

I stop your pleading by starting to kiss you again. Your legs splayed on each side of me, opening your wet and horny pussy for me. i never lift myself off of you. I start guiding my hard penis over your clit and start humping. Rubbing your clit with my rock hard penis while still holding you tight and kissing you fervently. Once you are starting to orgasm once more I slide my rock hard cock inside your pussy. Fucking you hard, my pelvis bone hitting your clit again and again and it only takes seconds for me to reach my orgasm and start spasming as well, spurting all I held for so long right inside of you while you are spasming beneath me as well. I can't help but fall limply down and lay just on top of you my pulsing penis still inside of your still shivering body. My head laying next to yours I start kissing your neck.

"I hope you are satisfied my beloved boob pet." I pant while enjoying this most intimate embrace of ours.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master. boob pet is quite spent, but Master needs to stop petting her or her body will forget her tiredness once again," She said returning the favour by kissing whatever part of you she can reach.

"Quite the night. I will tie you up again in the morning though." I say just laying there enjoying the feeling. Letting the evening pass by as I drift off still lying on top of you.

===========
Congratulations! You've reached the end! Comments are very welcome and very encouraged
findinabc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk