Old 01-14-2014, 03:22 PM   #1
babygd

Default Trip to buy diapers

I finally found a store which sold diapers in my town, I was tasked with retrieving them after peeing myself, speaking to a member of staff about them and then trying them on in the store. Heres my report:

'...They had a massive pharmaceutical store in a nearby mall. I couldnt bring myself to pee my pants but one of the assistants came up to me before i could even debate whether i was gonna ask or not - i asked her if they sell nappies for adults. She looked a bit taken aback at first but took me to the section which stocked them and pointed out the mens ones. I grabbed the biggest pack i could and got out of there ASAP. They didnt have any toilets in the store and to my dismay they didnt have bags big enough to hold the diapers, they'd run out of the larger pay for bags so i was forced to walk all the way home carrying them.'

I had to walk through the mall and take a long cut so I could avoid walking through my campus whilst carrying a bag full of diapers. I was paranoid that everyone was looking even though i'm sure no one noticed I was terrified at the time.

It was pretty exhilarating even for someone like me who doesn't really like public stuff usually.

Later I was tasked with wearing the diapers to bed and drinking a couple of glasses before hand. then putting on panties (which I also had to buy in store) on top. The result in the morning is below - my legs look a bit rough because I only just shaved them the night before (crap razor) as per previous requirements but you get the idea.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000772.jpg
Views:	194
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	4049  
WONT DO: Permanent, serious bodily harm, family, over the top, daytime public, illegal
babygd is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk