Old 06-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
PinkLudeGal

Default Lesbian Experience Stories.

So I have receive good comments on my first story (My first Lesbian Experience) That I thought I would start a thread with all of my experiences.

I have had quite a few hot and intense sessions with friends, girlfriends, 3somes, 4somes, and 5somes. We used anything from Fingers to toys, food, and whatever.

I will try to maybe post one once a week, and if i end up having another session anytime soon I will post that one when I can.

Names will be changed, but I will keep the made up names the same for the person I dedicate that name to. As in my friend Krystal=Susan or something like that. Krystal will always be know as Susan threw out each story she is in.

So In case you haven't read my first story Here it is again. I will post a reply on this thread with my next story within minutes of starting this thread. Just give me time to type it all out and read threw it and make corrections needed.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my thread!

Oh and I love to hear what you have to say so leave lots of comments!

Description of Me:
About 5'9
121 pounds
Black medium length hair
Light tanned skin
Green eyes
D cups
Shaved

Description of Roxy
About 5' 7
Brown with a redish tint hair
white
blue eyes
B cups
Small patch

My First Lesbian Experience

My first experience was when I had just painted my car pink, before all the upgrades and everything. I was just turned 17. Me and friend of mine (we will just call her Roxy) where really bored at about 1am in the morning. It was a nice summer Saturday night. About a nice 47 degrees, clear sky, moon was big and bright.

I had the idea of sneaking out out of the house while my dad was sleeping and going exploring around roads we have never seen. We found this back road that lead us up into the SF Cali hills. The road was long quiet, and It was a road almost completely abandoned. Driving up the road we see a mountain lion It was HUGE! We fallowed it down the road until it ran off into the the hills. We continued down the road for at least another hour when we found this opening. We were out in the middle of the hills, we found a lake and a small dirt place to park.

We ended up parking there and getting out, We had packed a couple blankets just incase. We grabbed on of the blankets and threw it on the hood of my car and we laid down together looking up at the bright moon and stars.

We started talking about boys, school, and life. After a little while, we starting looking at eachother then turning away. We both wanted eachother and we both could tell. So my friend being the more aggressive one turned on her side and started kissing me. I was surprised at first, but quickly got turned on and VERY into her. We started making out, and I lost track of time because of how long we just laid there making out. By that time my panties were all wet, And I was wounding how wet she was so I slowly moved my hand down to her skirt, and slowly lifted it up. She moan every so slightly, and at that moment I KNEW we were going to go all the way. I felt her panties and they were just as wet as mine.

I rolled her over so that now she was laying on her back and I pulled her panties down and slowly started licking her pussy. She loved it. Her breathing became hard and quick as she grabbed my head to push it close to her making my tongue slid into her. She moaned with excitement and I pulled away a little bit just enough to ask her if she liked doing this, She ended up said "Fuck yes! Now shut up and keep going" (LOL) So I slid one of my fingers inside of her and started to finger fuck her while playing with her clit with my tongue. Her breathing became EVEN MORE hard and quick. I knew she was close to cumming. I continued my pace, fucking her with my finger and licking her clit. She started to moan really loud, and then.....She screams my name and cums. Her juices run down my hand and i lick it up but dont swallow it so that I could kiss her ans let her taste her own juices. We make out for about another 10-15 mins.

Then my phone rings, It's my dad.....busted.....

I ended up getting grounded and getting my car taken away for a while.

But if you ask me.....SOOOOO worth it. lmao
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-04-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: I do not send out pictures So I thought I would make a description of me and my friends
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Good idea. I am looking forward to more. Really lookign forward to it if you know what I mean. (lol )
Old 06-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
PinkLudeGal

Default Pool Side Fun

Description of Krystal
About 5'10
115 punds
Blond kind of short hair
White
C cups
Shaved

Age at the time

Pool Side Fun

So it was a a nice sunny Friday. Me and Krystal had just got out of school. We meet up just in front of the school parking lot, and Krystal asks me if I could give her a ride home. I tell her "Of course I can! hehe I got a car don't I?" So we both get into my car, we roll down the windows and the sunroof. Turn up the radio and sing and dance while I was driving to her house. We had tons of fun driving.

I had never been to Krystal's house before so of course she had to give me directions. Once we got to her house I was amazed at what she lived in. I turned to her and asked "THAT'S WHERE YOU LIVE?!?" She laughed and said "Yup!" She lived in a very nice two story house, with a big green front yard with amazing trees and bushes that just made her house absolutely beautiful.

So we get inside of her house and drop our school things, and she give me the grand (and I do mean GRAND) tour.

"Krystal your house is amazing! I love it!"
"Yea, I love my house too hehe, and you know the best part? The part I have yet to show you??"
"What's that?" I asked excitedly.
"The backyard" She responds with a huge grin.

She takes me out to her back yard. Just when I thought her house could not get any more amazing, It does. She had a nice heated pool with a just gorgeous yard. I was in total awe over her house. She turns to me and smiles, asks me if I wanted to go swimming. I said let me call my dad to see if I can stay a while. So after talking with my dad and Krystal talking to her parents, We came to the conclusion that I we would just have a sleep over at her house. I was so excited. After a long day of playing around and doing fun stuff It was time to head inside and get ready for bed. Krystal's parents come to her room where we were at and says, "You girls don't be up to late now, We are going to sleep and will let you two have fun." Me and Krystal reply "We won't" with a grin.

About an hour after her parents go to bed, Krystal has the best idea all day.
"We should go swimming at night time! And since my parents don't mind us swimming at night, we should skinny dip with the outside lights off so we won't be able to really see each other."

"Krystal, Your a genius!" I exclaimed with laughter.

We head down stairs, open the back door, and turn off all the lights. We could still see each other but we didn't mind. We then quickly stripped naked and jumped into the pool. It was warm and refreshing, and felt oh so nice. I started to swim around a little and Krystal comes up behind me and grabs my boobs. "Why are yours SO much bigger then mine??" I was surprised that she did that, but laughed and said laughing "Cuz I'm special!" We start to play around with eachother touching each others bodies and just having fun. This goes on for about 15 minutes.

After we started to calm down a little bit we started to talk about boys, and what we would do if they wanted to have sex and stuff like that. Some how I ended up telling her what me and Roxy did about a month before. She was very intrigued and wanted to know EVERYTHING that happened. As I was comming to the end of my story I realized that she had been touching herself and getting off on my story. So I swam closer continuing my story, closer and closer I swam. I made it so that it looked like I was just swimming around. She had no idea what was about to happen next.

As I got so close to her I noticed she had stopped touching herself to try to hide the fact that she was doing it. So I swam behind her and started rubbing on her body with my hands. I slowly moved my body so that it meet her body and my hands slowly moved up to feel her breasts. I knew she had already been turned on and wanted me, So I took advantage of it. I started to play with her nipples. She asked "What are you doing?" I just ignored her question and continued to touch and feel her body and nipples. And a little while I move one hand down to meet her pussy. She gasped really quick, but then laughed a little and put her hand over mind and guided my hand to touch her where she wanted. I started to rub her pussy. She turned around and we started making out. Then she said lets go over the the one foot deep side. We swam over there and she quickly sat down and laid back. I crawled on top of her and continued where we had left off at the other side of the pool.

She grabbed my hand and put it to her pussy to rub it some more. She was getting so hot and wanted me to take her all the way. Breathing hard, we both continued to kiss. She starts to play with my pussy. Kissing each other, both of us rubbing and playing with eachother's clit. She asks me if I wanted to eat her out. I replied with "Oh Krystal you know I want to hehe" She stands up holding her breasts and breathing ever so hard. I get on my knees and start eating her out, licking and fucking her with my tongue and and fingers. I slip one finger inside her and she starts to moan and I know she wants it more and more. I start to go faster and faster fucking her more and more making her want to cum all over me. Faster and faster I fuck her. She almost wanted to scream with pleasure. I tell her to cum on my face, I want to taste her cum, feel it run in my mouth...So sweet and yummy. She gets even more turned on by the way I talk to her and she quietly yells "YES! oh Christina! Make me cum!" I continued to fuck her pussy, licking it, finger banging it. "Christina, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"
"Cum on me Krystal! I want you to cum for me!"
"Ohhhhhhh goooodddd" she exclaims in between breaths.

As she finishes that last yell....She cums, I slow down almost to a stop. slower and slower, shes is in total ecstasy as i slowly start to move away from her pussy. She kneels down, and starts to make out with me again. She wanted to taste her own cum mixed with my saliva.
"Christina, that was amazing. I had never done that before."
"It was amazing, It was only my second time for me."
"Do you want me to do it to you?"
"Do you want to do it to me?"
"I want to try" She says with a smile.

So My eyes are getting tired right now, I will finish the story after i rest them k? Lol sorry To keep you waiting. LOL SUSPENSE! DUN DUN DUN haha sorry

I just looked at this story....Is it to long??
I don't have a webcam
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-04-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: too long??
Old 06-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
DirtyMoFoxx

I'd say its quite a good lenth. This is very good btw.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I won't say that a long story is a good story because that's not necessarily true but you have done a good job. Sometimes lengthy stories are good especially when you add details like you do so keep up the stories. I'm interested to hear what happens.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I have to say... nice.

I've always been partial to lesbianism myself, and I do enjoy the reading of these encounters. There's just something about two girls together that tickles my fancy; but I suppose that's just a typical male response.

Eh! At least I know where I stand and what I like.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 12:36 AM   #7
PinkLudeGal

Default Wrench that Pussy

First before i start this story, for those who I told I had picked out a story, That one will be posted later. This story had just happened today And It was very hot, at least to me. lol

Description of Jess:
About 5'9
116 pounds
Black medium length hair
Light tanned skin
Brown eyes
C cups
Little triangle patch

Wrench that Pussy
Today was June 8th, 2009. It started like any normal day That I have had the day off from work. I had just gotten a phone call from a friend asking if I wanted to work on his car in about an hour. Of course, me being a girl who absolutely loves cars, I said yes. He said that he would see me soon, and then we said our goodbyes. I hoped on the computer to see if I could pass the time while I wait. I found a really hot girl from getdare, and we had a good conversation which turned into a pretty steamy sex chat. (I won't go into much more detail to protect that user) After the chat, I had decided that I would answer the door when my friend got here, Nude. After having such a sexy chat just got my juices flowing and I wanted to push it further. So that user signed off and I left about 4 mins after, when my friend finally showed up.

**Knock Knock Knock** the door sounded.
"I'll be right there! the door is unlocked!" I yelled though the walls.
The door opens up and I had just stood up from the computer chair.

"Hey Chr...." Justin paused. Staring at my perky breasts he was speechless. Then Jess walks through the door unexpectedly.
"Wooh! Nice Chrissy!!" She exclaims with excitement.
"Uhhh I guess I should put some clothes on huh?" I laughed feeling really embarrassed.

I ran to my room a threw on some clothes while my friends waited in the living room. I put on a thong and some tight short shorts and a T-shirt that I could work with. I did not put on a bra because of the getDare girl from earlier. I walked out into the living room and told them that I was ready to work on the car.

"DAM! I love seeing get dressed up to work on cars Chrissy!" Said my guy friend. "Especially when it's mine!" He jokes.

I lead them outside, and he points out some of the problems he was having, a couple quick fixes. I needed him to go buy a few things though, So I sent him to go buy them. I told him that He needed to go to the next town over to get those parts, just to get rid of him for a while, while I fixed up the parts I could. Jess elected to stay behind at my house with me.

"So no bra huh? Another one of those DARES, you talk about?"

"Hehe yea..." I said trying to loosen a bolt.
As I was bent over looking into the engine bay, Jess pokes my pussy with a finger. I jump and turn around in complete surprise.

"JESS!" I yelled with wide eyes in shock.
"Hehe, You know I can't help it, I love seeing you bent over for me!"
We both get a good laugh and I go back to trying to fix my friends car. Again she pokes me, almost making me slip and do a face plant onto the motor.

"Oh My God Jess!"

"I want you Chrissy! Justin just doesn't give me any attention any more, he is too busy working on that dam car of his! You know I can't go that long with out needing some sexual interactions!" She said with a slight desperation in her voice.

"Yea...I'm sorry Jess, you guys don't really have sex that much any more? You guys use to be like rabbits!"

"Yea...I just need a good fuck. Can you help me out? PLEASE???"

I laughed a little bit and made a face as if I was thinking about it.

"Common Chrissy!"

I Laughed again. And I could tell she was starting to get a little upset because I hadn't given her an answer, prolonging her sexual frustration. As she started to turn and walk away, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in for a kiss. Immediately she became wet, and very turned on. Our kiss turned into a furious make out session, just kissing furiously as I sat on the front of Justin's car and Jess leaning over me. Grabbing on each others bodies feeling and rubbing every part. I could tell Jess was trying to release all of her sexual frustration out on me. I didn't mind though, because hey what are friends for huh? She starts sliding her hand up and down my thighs, close and closer to my shorts. Finally she reaches the buttons on my shorts and starts to undo them exposing my black thong. Then she continues to lift up my shirt releasing my breast and letting them hang for he to lick and play with. She slowly starts to move down to suck on my nipples, kissing my neck on the way down. As she reaches my nipples I began to play with her pussy through her panties under her skirt.

Her panties were soaked! I could almost put a straw in there and drink her juices. That turned me on so much. I stoped her from playing with my nipples and got up and traded places with her. As she sat on the front of Justin's car I had her spread her legs so that I could stick my face right up her skirt and being to tongue her pussy still with her panties on. She moans with pleasure as she feels my tongue push her soaked panties in and out of her ready-to-be-fucked pussy.

"I need to be filled, Fuck me with something." She saying slightly out of breath.
"Do you have a condom or anything?" I ask
She quickly reaches into her skirt pocket and pulls out (sure enough) a condom. I think for a quick moment as I let Jess sit and soak in her juices. I grab the condom and a wrench and go inside really quick and tell her I will be right back. She grumbles under her breath and starts to masturbate. I go into the bathroom and clean off the wrench that I had grabbed really well. I then continued by sliding the condom over it and lubing it up a lot. When I came back to Justin's car, She was still playing with herself trying to release as much of that frustration as possible.

"Ohhhh Jess! I got a present for you!"
She continues to masturbate and tell me to shut up already and fuck her.
So I slowly walk over to her and her panties and skirt had already been pulled down. I slip the condom covered wrench deep into her hungry pussy. She tightens up her muscles everywhere as she feels the wrench slid deep inside her. She lets out a long and satisfying moan as I reach the end of the wrench. She lays back getting grease all over her back, but she did not care. I began to quickly use the wrench to fuck her trying to make her cum.

"Put it in my ass too! Oh god yes!"
I ignored her and continued to move faster and faster with the wrench inside of her. Moving the wrench at an angle so that I could fit my middle finger in her ass, I began to double penetrate her. Putting another finger in her ass spreading it wider. Her pussy juices flowing down into her ass as I make it gape. I slide a third finger in her ass and fuck her nice and hard. Moaning with great pleasure I could tell she was ready to cum. I stick my fourth finger in her ass and fuck her as fast as I can with the wrench. She gives out yet another long moan followed by a deep breath.....then....wait for it....."Ahhhhhhhh" she lets go as she cums harder then she has in a long time. She squirts her pussy juices and it all hits me in the face, which was a great turn on for me.

"Oh Chrissy your so fucking good at what you do! oh god!"
She exclaims with excitement and her body shakes with pleasure from the intensity of the orgasm.

She then almost tackles me trying to get me on the ground so she could repay the favor. I laugh, And said hold on this will be much easier. I get up and bend over the hood of the car, exposing my ass with my thong still on. With all the sexual frustration she had just released she had so much adrenalin rushing threw her that she grabbed my thong and ripped it off. It really hurt as she did that, yet turn me on even more. At that point my pussy was as wet as hers was when I was tonguing it through her skirt. she grabbed the wrench that i had fucked her with and took it out of the condom. The she looked around for a minute as if she knew what she wanted, she just had to find it. She walked away a little bit, and I put my head down waiting for her. She had found what she was looking for but I had not realized. Shill with my head down, she got a little bit of a running start and **SLAP**

I bet if you were a block away your could hear her slapping my ass with her bare hand. I didn't even know it was comming so I had no time to tense up. IT make my ass so red and sore. Then as I was tensed up with pain she rammed a condom filled with a screwdriver in my pussy and another one in my ass.and began to furiously fuck both my holes. I had not felt this before. She was taking all her rage, anger, and sexual frustration out on my pussy and ass hole. Trying to move them faster then her body let her do, Both screwdrivers going all the way in and comming all the way out. I was screaming with intense pleasure. I could feel the anger pounding my pussy and the hatred pounding my ass. I had my hands balled up in fists and trying to not let my legs collapse.

" OHHH FUCK!! Your goign to make me cum alreaddddyyyy!!!"

The sound of my voice went in one ear and out the other as she was completly focused on ramming those objects deep inside of me. I screamed helplessly as I was going to cum. I wanted to cum! I was trying to cum. But I couldn't because of the intensity of Jess's angry fucking. Both my holes were gaping and dripping I could have swore there would be a puddle of juices on the floor when she was done with me. Trying to cum I could feel it building up. I knew I was going to have one of the biggest orgasms ever. Building more and more as she rams my holes.

"Ohhhhhhhhh Fuuuuuuck" I screamed with only slight sounds escaping from my lips. Just as I thought that I would never cum......Screaming loudly I cum hard, squirting juices everywhere almost falling to my knees, my whole body shaking. No thoughts were in my mind. I was in a state of complete extacy. It felt like I was no where and every nerve in my body was being massaged by god himself.

As the room became to come back into sight I was laying on the floor with a small puddle of cum under me.

"Dam! You both came HARD!" Justin says as he stands in the door way of the storage unit.

"OMG! What happend? That was fucking amazing! What the hell did you do to me Jess??"

Jess a couple feet away also had came at the sight and sounds of me cumming. It took a while before we both fully recovered. Justin helped us up and guided us to the living room where we could lay down for a minute.

We both look at eachother....And just laugh....

"That was awesome" We said to each other...

End
I don't have a webcam
So please don't ask.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:45 AM   #8
phanmail
Distinguished Member

Location: In the depths of a bunker deep beneath the artic ice caps

Very impressive detailed and intense, you've got a real knack for these stories. Lets see what else you've got.
phanmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:45 AM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Oh my god, pinkludegal, oh my god. O my fucking god. OMG. Wow. Amazing. OMG. OMFG!

I wish I was you...

KEEP WRITING!
Old 06-09-2009, 04:00 AM   #10
BLOEM51

Very impressive. Good writing
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 04:07 AM   #11
harperman2112
Baby Member

You only need a sex change if you see yourself as female. I'm still legally male of course, but I identify as female. If someone asks I tell them I'm female, if I have to list my gender on a test or survey, I list it as female.

Last edited by harperman2112; 01-16-2014 at 09:16 PM.
harperman2112 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk