Old 10-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #121
hot_sarah
Account Banned

believe me iv tried it just wont go in yet
Old 10-19-2010, 11:10 PM   #122
bee9
getDare Succubus

Leave a large cucumber overnight, one that can't fit completely due to it's length.
Old 10-20-2010, 12:10 AM   #123
hot_sarah
Account Banned

wont it just slip out then?
Old 10-20-2010, 12:45 AM   #124
bee9
getDare Succubus

Imagine 10" cucumber being 9" inside. Will it slip?
Old 10-20-2010, 03:26 AM   #125
hot_sarah
Account Banned

ill have to get a cucumber and try :P
Old 10-20-2010, 04:20 AM   #126
b0ris

Some people need to learn a bit of physics and biology here (not that I'm an expert in either subject).

If you want to feel two objects rubbing against each other in your colon, then use hard objects (marbles for example). Packing them inside a condom or a balloon is good idea.

A balloon by itself filled with water or air will just deform in any way your bowel wants it to. As a result you won't feel a thing.

About popping/bursting a balloon inside your colon
There are several ways to pop a balloon, but all of them come down to the same thing: the skin is stretched farther then it supports.
a) pinprick: a very small portion of the balloon is stretched to far, after which the rest of the skin continues to tear. Putting a needle inside your colon is a very bad idea, obviously. Putting in the needle trough your butt hole would result in the water flowing out of your arse, not into your colon...
b) pushing it until it pops:
When you pop a balloon by squeezing it in your hands or by stepping on it, you are in fact expanding a part of the skin over its stretch limit. A balloon inside your colon will take from all sides about the [/]same[/i] pressure. In those condition the skin will NEVER pop: it can only get smaller, not bigger. The only way to pop a balloon when equal pressure is exercised on all sizes is by lowering the surrounding pressure. Then the gas inside the balloon will expand to such a volume that the balloons skin has to stretch too far. (If the balloon is filled with a liquid, the lowering pressure will make the liquid boil first...)

About holding a cup of water for 5hrs:
The final part of the colon has one function in the digestive system: extracting water from the digested food.
When you put a cup of water into your colon, after 5hrs there will be none left: it will end up in your bladder and you'll pee it out.
Also the water extracted in that fashion goes directly into your bloodstream, without passing via the liver. This is why putting chemicals in there is bad idea... You will get much more drunk from a beer in your colon then a beer you drink.

My anal suggestion:
Find some kind of container that you can shove up. It must be hard enough so that won't be squeezed flat. Put something heavy inside that container, but in such a way that it is free to move inside. You have now effectively made a Ben-wha ball. The object inside the container will tick against the sides whenever you move. You will feel it inside ;-)
Old 10-20-2010, 03:11 PM   #127
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

Here is a dare for you if you can do it and if you have the time to do it.

First thing you need to do is give yourself an enema to clean yourself very well, do it a few times. Till water comes out clean..

Now the dare. I am sure you have a house or apartment that needs to get clean i sure parents would love it anyway. While you alone get the mop, broom and duster and put each in your ass, once in you will do that chore, so if duster in dust, if broom in sweep floor and if mop in mop the floor. If you can vacuum. You can use a condom or balloon to keep the product clean.

So you will be basically cleaning with your ass. This should lead to interesting things including training the grip of your ass.

If you can or cannot do it please tell, if you can only do your room that is ok as well Good luck on said chores
Old 10-20-2010, 04:18 PM   #128
hot_sarah
Account Banned

[QUOTE=lexora;344123]Here is a dare for you if you can do it and if you have the time to do it.

First thing you need to do is give yourself an enema to clean yourself very well, do it a few times. Till water comes out clean..

Now the dare. I am sure you have a house or apartment that needs to get clean i sure parents would love it anyway. While you alone get the mop, broom and duster and put each in your ass, once in you will do that chore, so if duster in dust, if broom in sweep floor and if mop in mop the floor. If you can vacuum. You can use a condom or balloon to keep the product clean.

So you will be basically cleaning with your ass. This should lead to interesting things including training the grip of your ass.

If you can or cannot do it please tell, if you can only do your room that is ok as well Good luck on said chores[

i can possibly do this with the broom and mop but how would i do with vacuum?
Old 10-20-2010, 04:20 PM   #129
hot_sarah
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
Some people need to learn a bit of physics and biology here (not that I'm an expert in either subject).

If you want to feel two objects rubbing against each other in your colon, then use hard objects (marbles for example). Packing them inside a condom or a balloon is good idea.

A balloon by itself filled with water or air will just deform in any way your bowel wants it to. As a result you won't feel a thing.

About popping/bursting a balloon inside your colon
There are several ways to pop a balloon, but all of them come down to the same thing: the skin is stretched farther then it supports.
a) pinprick: a very small portion of the balloon is stretched to far, after which the rest of the skin continues to tear. Putting a needle inside your colon is a very bad idea, obviously. Putting in the needle trough your butt hole would result in the water flowing out of your arse, not into your colon...
b) pushing it until it pops:
When you pop a balloon by squeezing it in your hands or by stepping on it, you are in fact expanding a part of the skin over its stretch limit. A balloon inside your colon will take from all sides about the [/]same[/i] pressure. In those condition the skin will NEVER pop: it can only get smaller, not bigger. The only way to pop a balloon when equal pressure is exercised on all sizes is by lowering the surrounding pressure. Then the gas inside the balloon will expand to such a volume that the balloons skin has to stretch too far. (If the balloon is filled with a liquid, the lowering pressure will make the liquid boil first...)

About holding a cup of water for 5hrs:
The final part of the colon has one function in the digestive system: extracting water from the digested food.
When you put a cup of water into your colon, after 5hrs there will be none left: it will end up in your bladder and you'll pee it out.
Also the water extracted in that fashion goes directly into your bloodstream, without passing via the liver. This is why putting chemicals in there is bad idea... You will get much more drunk from a beer in your colon then a beer you drink.

My anal suggestion:
Find some kind of container that you can shove up. It must be hard enough so that won't be squeezed flat. Put something heavy inside that container, but in such a way that it is free to move inside. You have now effectively made a Ben-wha ball. The object inside the container will tick against the sides whenever you move. You will feel it inside ;-)
lol u seem to know what your talking about would using an oil on the ballon disolve it over time? and if the balloon is full enogh with a bit of movement it should pop since if u over fill a ballon it pops anyway
Old 10-20-2010, 06:39 PM   #130
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot_sarah View Post
i can possibly do this with the broom and mop but how would i do with vacuum?
Depends on vacuum but a few of them have handles it be uncomffy but well that is part of the fun.
Old 10-20-2010, 07:09 PM   #131
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

I dare you to get an extra bottle of lotion and when your alone either in your room or bathroom then get in doggy style or on your back with your legs behind your arms if you can so your ass is sticking straight up then screw off the to of the bottle an pour some on your asshole then fuck your ass with with the open end of the bottle and as you fuck your ass squeeze the bottle so it feels like your having a guy cumming in your ass untill your ass is full then shove ice in your ice an until you cant fit another cube in you. either describe in detail how you did it an how it feels on here or PM me. Have fun =)
Old 10-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #132
hot_sarah
Account Banned

il try and buy a bottle of lotion next time we go out
Old 10-20-2010, 11:20 PM   #133
Stormwalker22
Distinguished Member

Ok cool let me know how it goes ill try an think of so more anal dares for you
Old 10-21-2010, 08:57 PM   #134
hot_sarah
Account Banned

might be able to do it on sunday going to shops then :P
Old 10-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #135
smith

take your panties off, shove a bananna in your pussy and try to shove as many ice cubes up your ass as possible and leave the ice cubes there, after they melt eat the bananna

smith
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk