Die
Spatula
Cock Ring (or twine)
Ice
Bowl
Pegs
Nail file
Rope/twine
Weights (light enough to be suspended from scrotum.. spoiler alert)
Qtips
Lube
Dildo

It begins NOW.

First you are to be naked. If you dig crossdressing you may wear panties and a bra. You are a filthy slut, aren't you?

Read the following aloud:
"I am not free. I am owned by my good doctor. He may do what he wants with me. I will follow every order exactly as written. I will not fail. I am not free. I will do as told."

First, put your cock ring around your cock and scrotum. It should be tight.

Get on all fours.

Roll a die. Multiple the result by 10. Apply that many spanks to each asscheek.

Roll over on your back. Lift up your cock.

Say the following aloud "This cock will be used for the Doctors experiment. Any pain that I feel is for my own good. I have no choice. I will follow every order."

Roll the die. Multiply the result by 5. Apply that many slaps by the spatula to the shaft of your cock.
Repeat this, but only on the head.
Repeat this, but on your balls.

Roll the die. This is how many ice cubes you will insert. Rub each one on a nipple, rub it on your hole and slide it in. Each time you will say aloud "that was one, Doctor."

Roll a die. Apply that many pegs to each nipple.
You must play with the pegs (tug, twist, bend) for five minutes.
Remove the pegs.
Go and release the water.

Remove the cock ring.

Roll your die. Multiply the result by 3. Place that many pegs on each side of your scrotum and and equal number on your cock.

These will remain on for five minutes. You are to play with them as before.
Before you remove them you must beg aloud "please... I want to move on. My cock and balls are aching."

I am disappointed with you. On all fours.
Roll a die. Multiply by 10 and apply that many spanks to each cheek. You should hit hard enough to feel my anger.

Say aloud: "Thank you, Doctor, I will not fail you again."

Stand up and put your cock ring on. Use the twine to attach your weights to your scrotum.
Now get your lube. You may spend this time lubing your asshole with your fingers. As you are fingering your ass, you are to edge once.

Remove the weight. Put the ice in a bowl and dunk your scrotum in it for one minute.
This will study the effects of cold temperatures on your body.

Now remove the ice. Roll a die, multiply by 3 and apply that many swats to your balls.

Now we will repeat the ice dunking with your cock. Now the die roll and swats.

Now we will test your urethra. Put lube on the qtip. Hold it in front of your eyes. Say aloud "My doctor knows best. I will submit to every test."

Slowly insert the qtip halfway into your cock. Keeping a hold of the qtip, edge once.

Quickly remove the qtip.

Get your nail file.

Roll a die. You will use the nail file to buff your cock head. For that many minutes. Go lightly at first and slowly build up to being rough. The intent is to cause discomfort, not damage.

We didn't lube your ass for no reason. Get your dildo.

Say aloud: "This probe will be used by my Doctor on my ass. It is important that I follow his directions even if it is uncomfortable. I will do as told."

Apply lube to the dildo liberally.

Place the dildo at your asshole and rotate it around. You are allowed to moan.

Slowly push it in an inch and stop. Pull it all the way out.

Repeat until this action, each time going an inch further.

When it is all the way in roll a die. Multiply by 5. You are to fuck your ass for that many minutes. For the last minute you are to stroke your cock, don't come. When the time is up pull the dildo all the way out and forcefully jam it back in. Repeat this while jerking until you come.

The experiment is now over, but your Doctor needs detailed reports of your experience for his records. Write how everything felt below in comments, that is your last order.

Last edited by DrVonAnon; 06-27-2013 at 02:33 PM.
DrVonAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to DrVonAnon for this post:
Old 06-27-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
Soldier Slave

You sir, are a kindred spirit. Good dare, though not for me. I do hope someone tries this.
Soldier Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 07:48 AM   #3
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

I will try this one

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cock and ball torture, doctor, roleplay