Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 08-19-2014, 12:13 PM   #1
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Female 11 Questions

1. Best liked feature of yourself.

2. Radio or playlist/cd?

3. Bath or shower?

4. What do you usually have for breakfast?

5. Best feature on the opposite sex?

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex.

7. Is sense of humor important to you?

8. Favorite story growing up.

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you?

10. Car or truck or suv?

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it.

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life?

2. Yes or no…anal sex?

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why?

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home?

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease?

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea?

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book?
I read on my kindle. Anywhere I can. I love to read.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine.

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show?

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them?

11. How much do you hate me right now?
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 02:13 PM   #2
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

1. Best liked feature of yourself. Eyes!

2. Radio or playlist/cd? Pandora! It plays what I like but is constantly surprising me.

3. Bath or shower? *Blushes* It depends.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing, cereal, fruit, or eggs!

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? Hands!

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. Hm. What is strange?

7. Is sense of humor important to you? Absofuc**inglutely.

8. Favorite story growing up. Peter Pan! Or anything by Poe.

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? Either sleeping or living.

10. Car or truck or suv? TRUCK!

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. Visiting every single country in the world. There are 196. No, but I am well on my way.

SURPRISE! *Shocked gasp*

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life? To travel and be immersed in the culture! Eat lots and lots and lots of good food!

2. Yes or no…anal sex? Yep. Not my favorite, but I'll do it.

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why? Hm. Spreader bar... Not being able to close my legs. Also clamps, just because I kind of like those.

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home? hm. I hate fast food.

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? *shivers* Inner thighs unless I reallllllly like a person... then neck!

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea? Yes and Yes. Although I hate mess.

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book? Upside down, hanging from a tree.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. I plead the fifth.

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Hm. No clue. I just love to laugh!

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them? Depends on the special someone and it depends on what kind of special date.

11. How much do you hate me right now? Fair to middling.
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:10 PM   #3
Happy Me

Talking Fun!

Hi!! I like your questions!

My personality, and my boobs, and my eyes? idk.
2. Radio or playlist/cd?
Playlist! I hate commercials!
3. Bath or shower?
Shower. Baths feel kind of dirty to me.
At home I usually eat granola or yogurt with nuts. Out I usually have an egg sandwich.
I think this question is a little heterosexist... so... On girls I like boobs, and that little curve above the hip on the side. Rawr. I don't know that I have been with enough guys to know about that with them!
I have had sex in a lot of strange places. The craziest was in a glass bus shelter in the middle of the day, on a very large, very busy, street. I have had sex in the car in a drive-through car wash, in a cave, on a beach, out in the ocean, naked on a tiny island, in dance clubs, public restrooms... I can't even think of them all at once!
More than important, it is vital.
My dad was VP of an amusement park. One time I rode the wooden roller coaster 148 times in a row without getting off. I would also do things to scare the other riders on some of the rides, like scream, "We are all going to die!!!" and then scream my lungs out like I thought I was going to die. I made friends with the troubadours, like the mime and the little person (dwarf), and we would all hang out and have fun. The dwarf would sing this little song that I cannot really reenact online in text, but it was hilarious!!
Running home from hanging out with friends so I can be home in time to chat with my dommy.
10. Car or truck or suv?
Scooter! Feet! Walking is wonderful.
I have a million favorite fantasies, and have fulfilled lots of them. My current favorite is meeting up with my dommy in person, and it seems like it is going to happen soon!
SURPRISE!

Pretty similar to my current life, just with more traveling in it.
2. Yes or no…anal sex?
I have never had anal sex, so I really have no idea. *blushes*
3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why?
I think spreader bar, because I have never used one and I like to try new things!
Mmmmm homemade!
5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease?
Neck. My neck is super sensitive and someone kissing/licking it will drive me wild with horniness!
I squirt a lot. I like how it makes my sex partners happy. I don't like the mess.
I love to read books. Especially laying down in bed, or curled up on the couch, or sitting in the park. I have never read one on a kindle, but I had a lot of my textbooks in college online, and read them on my laptop.
I usually just kind of lay down, kik my dommy a bit and go to sleep. Sometimes he gives me a sleeping task (sleeping bound or stuffed or something) and then I do that. I love it when he does that!
I love Margaret Cho!!! I met her once!
10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them?
I don't really know. I guess it depends on who it is and where we are going?
You would have to do something really, really, really, bad to me (or something marginally bad to a friend of mine) for me to hate you. I am not really a hateful person.

Last edited by Happy Me; 08-19-2014 at 06:21 PM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 06:27 PM   #4
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

1. Best liked feature of yourself. My legs they are runners legs XD

2. Radio or playlist/cd?DISNEY PANDORA XDDD

3. Bath or shower? OMG BATH

4. What do you usually have for breakfast?egg white omlet with green peppers mushrooms and turkey mixed in and caprese salad

5. Best feature on the opposite sex?im trans so i guess for males ab and for females i have to say butts XD or legs

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. ammo closet in the military

7. Is sense of humor important to you? absolutly

8. Favorite story growing up. Alice in Wonderland

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you?in bed watching anime/or studying

10. Car or truck or suv? car

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it.Being controled by a mistress and serve as her house maid and do what ever she tells(i did along time ago but i was released because she went away )

SURPRISE!

to find someone to share my life with who has the same kinks as i do

2. Yes or no…anal sex?thanks to this webaite ive learned to be ok with it

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why?spreader because ive used it before and dont wanna try others XD

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home?slow preparation at home. IM A GREAT COOK

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea?n/a

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book?actaul book

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. shower, brush teeth and put on anime an fall asleep

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Robin williams (RIP)

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them?For a the special someone i would love to date would proll have to be my Lolita outfits and it would be for her because i know she would love it XD

11. How much do you hate me right now?not at all XD
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 08:27 PM   #5
Happy Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsissy View Post
8. Favorite story growing up. Alice in Wonderland
Bahahahaaa!!! I read that as "favorite story about growing up."
My favorite was A Fish Called Wanda, technically a movie, but still, it was my favorite!
Old 08-20-2014, 02:44 AM   #6
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

My mind.

2. Radio or playlist/cd?
Playlist, please. I have a very limited musical taste, so I won't let the radio guide me.

3. Bath or shower?
Shower. Although I've come to appreciate baths in a certain way...

Two rice cakes with chocolate paste and two crisp crackers with cheese.

I think that depends! But dare I say... butts?

Nothing too adventurous. Bedrooms.

Yeah, of course!

I don't know, there are a lot of stories.... I'll go with the Kleine Kapitein books. Dutch fantasy for kids.

Nowhere, I'll be hiding from you.

10. Car or truck or suv?
I don't drive or anything. Going with car.

Ruling the world? Not yet...

SURPRISE!

My current life, but with added money.

2. Yes or no…anal sex?
No, I'm not a fan.

On a submissive? Spreader bar, not being able to close her legs. Taking that part of control away? Yum.

Slow preperation when possible.

Out of those? Inner thighs.

Hahaha! I'm pretty sure this question is meant for the ladies!

In my bed, on my back, leaning on my left elbow. I like paper books, no e-readers.

Chatting on kik, going for a pee, brushing my teeth, have a glass of water, read a little, then another glass of water. And then I'll drift off pretty quickly.

I don't think there's a single one, nor should there be a favorite. Mixing it up prevents comedy from getting stale.

Casual clothes! I'm a casual dresser, so I wouldn't try to oversell myself. Just be me and have her accept me that way.

Not in the slightest.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 10:50 AM   #7
EnPointe

[QUOTE=vladimir_bz_lion;1466180]1. Best liked feature of yourself.

2. Radio or playlist/cd? Playlist!

3. Bath or shower? Both!

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal, without question.

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? Hm... I care more about the way they smell.

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. On a roof?

7. Is sense of humor important to you? Very much so.

8. Favorite story growing up. 101 Dalmatians.

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? At a party or hanging with friends.

10. Car or truck or suv? I like my feet.

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. Being able to fly and obviously not.

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life? Curing world hunger.

2. Yes or no…anal sex? Never tried it, so undetermined.

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why? A spreader bar... that sounds interesting.

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home? I dislike fast food but I don't cook very much either. Fast preparation at home!

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? Just give it to me already!

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea? I have squirted.... haven't I Eivins?

I prefer it read to me. Especially when Eivins does!

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. Shower, brush my teeth, get in pajamas, and text until I fall asleep.

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Is it possible to have one favorite?

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them? If I do, it's for me. They will et me as I am!

11. How much do you hate me right now? Why is this even a question?
EnPointe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 06:23 AM   #8
cute pussy

1. Best liked feature of yourself. eyes

2. Radio or playlist/cd? radio

3. Bath or shower? bath

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? coffee and toast

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? eyes

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. on a horse race track at night

7. Is sense of humor important to you? yes

8. Favorite story growing up. peter pan

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? most times at home

10. Car or truck or suv? car

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. host a party and serve all guests as a slave waitress for there pleasure. no i haven't fulfilled it.

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life? travel

2. Yes or no…anal sex? no

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why? crop. i like spankings

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home? slow preparation

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? Neck

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea? occasionally

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book? don't read much

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. take a bath have a drink of tea and go to bed

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Michael Crawford. some mothers do ave em.

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them? if its someone special something nice but shows some cleavage. it would be for him.

11. How much do you hate me right now? not much
cute pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 06:50 AM   #9
Owlrings90

1. Best liked feature of yourself.- I like my tits and my legs, but if I had to choose, I would say my legs.

2. Radio or playlist/cd?- I prefer a playlist! They're fun to make and I know that I'll love all the songs.

3. Bath or shower?- Shower. I love baths, but unfortunately, I don't usually have that much time.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast?- I don't eat breakfast often. If I do grab something, it's always fruit.

5. Best feature on the opposite sex?- Arm muscles!!

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex.- I've never had sex anywhere weird.

7. Is sense of humor important to you?- Yes, hugely so!

8. Favorite story growing up.- Probably just the memories of my cousin and I doing dumb things!

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you?- Maybe a party, maybe dead asleep lol.

10. Car or truck or suv?- A car! I'm a college student, I can barely afford gas as it is!

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it.- My boyfriend/master (I don't have one,but I would love to!) tells me we're going somewhere nice, like an orchestra concert and dinner. He picks out what I'm going to wear and controls my every moment. He tells me how to sit, what I'm going to eat, how I will respond to people, if I may go to the restroom. Everything! When the night is over, he takes me home, forces me to my knees, and fucks and slaps my face. He finishes, let's me hump off on his leg, and we go to sleep!

Hey, you didn't say that it wasn't supposed to be so specific! And no, of course this hasn't happened. Would love for it to though, maybe parts of it!

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life?- I'd love to just travel! Everywhere and always!

2. Yes or no…anal sex?- Only if I'm drunk.

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why?- Ben Wa balls. I've recently discovered that I love the idea of getting stuffed and these sound ideal!

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home?- Slow preparation! Gives me time to relax and think about my day.

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease?- Probably my hips? They're very sensitive but also ticklish, might be a bad idea to tease there. If you tickle me, I am no responsible for your injuries!!

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea?- I never have, but I would love to.

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book?- Anywhere and always! I make sure my purse is big enough t carry a book always.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine.- I come home from whatever afternoon activity. I take my makeup off and take my contacts out, put on my glasses, take a shower, feed my cat, eat dinner, and then read a book or watch Netflix or something before I go to bed.

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show?- No one I'm a huge fan of

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them?- A fitted dress that is maybe either a little short OR low cut. I wear it for them!

11. How much do you hate me right now?- Not at all! I don't hate but one person.

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 11:52 AM   #10
hornyyoungslut
getDare Devil

My eyes

2. Radio or playlist/cd?
Spotify Playlist

3. Bath or shower?
Shower

Can't eat breakfast

Good teeth

A bed?

Yes

Corduroy

In bed, or at Target

10. Car or truck or suv?
Car

Don't have one

SURPRISE!

To travel the world and change it

2. Yes or no…anal sex?
No

Spreader bar. Ben wa balls are very teasing, as well as the pinwheel. The clamps and crop are stinging pain. The spreader bar is the easiest

Slow prep at home

Inner thighs, I guess?

I am a squirter so I do it all the time, but it just is normal to me

With the actual book

Take off mascara, wash my face with my clarisonic, brush my teeth, drink tea and fall asleep to a movie

Kevin Hart

A nice dress and heels, definitely for me

Not at all

23.f | straight | owned

(dis)likes & limits | pm dares

denied by daddy.

hornyyoungslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 10:59 AM   #11
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64

Not got a best feature so my whole self
2. Radio or playlist/cd?
Country
3. Bath or shower?
Shower
Shredded Wheat
don't really look for features I do like a good personality
Hard one , probably has to be a cave
Yes
Didn't really have one
At home with the family or out having dinner with my wife and sexy fun
10. Car or truck or suv?
People Carrier
Not fulfilled , I want to appear naked on live tv
SURPRISE!

A to own a clothing optional camp site on the south coast
2. Yes or no…anal sex?
No
Ben wa balls so my mrs could insert them on a night out
Slow prep don't really go for fast food
Give it to me already
N/A
The old fashioned way actually read a book
Don't have one really apart from cleaning my teeth before going to sleep
Don't have one
As bare as I dare
I don't why would I
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 12:15 PM   #12
Wingman22

I have a pretty well built back

2. Radio or playlist/cd?
NPR or Metal

3. Bath or shower?
Shower

Eggs and oatmeal

A nice flat stomach

NA

Of course

Can't remember any stories from my youth

Asleep. Early to bed, early to rise

10. Car or truck or suv?
Truck

Dive in Lake Baikal in Siberia (only species of freshwater seal in the world lives there)

SURPRISE!

Live by the beach and build surfboards all day

2. Yes or no…anal sex?
I'm not opposed

Spreader bar. No real reason why

Slow prep

Neck

NA

Doesn't matter as long as it's an actual book. No electronics

Brush teeth -> sleep

Best comedy show I ever saw was Robin Williams

Jeans and a fitted shirt. That's about as formal as I get

None

Current chastity lock up: https://chaster.app/sessions/ZBpRCWGARI0e12ND

Likes: chastity, bondage, denial, edging, hidden public, anal
Dislikes: watersports, heavy pain, line writing
Limits: face pics/vid, scat, blood, full public, permanent
Wingman22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 01:24 PM   #13
ishwbwimfa
getDare Sweetheart

1. Best liked feature of yourself. Butt.

2. Radio or playlist/cd? If it's a choice of Radio or Spotify, Spotify. If not the radio.

3. Bath or shower? Bath for nice and relaxed moods, maybe to start a kinky mood or night.

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Weetos lol.

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? Boobs, I'd love to have big nipples. If not, butt.

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. I'm a virgin.

7. Is sense of humor important to you? Yes, without a doubt.

8. Favorite story growing up. Going on holiday and having the time of my life, playing with old friends etc.

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? In my room.

10. Car or truck or suv? Not sure if this is a sexual reference, if it's to do with vehicles, truck, or like a jeep. Maybe a sports car.

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. Masturbate outside, obviously I have wilder fantasies but I don't see them happening anytime soon.

SURPRISE!

1. If time, money and circumstance were no issue, what is your dream life? Have a family, go on road trips, travel the world, explore, live a relaxed life, live it to the full.

2. Yes or no…anal sex? Yes

3. Given five implements to choose from, spreader bar, Ben wa balls, clamps, pinwheel or crop: which would you choose and why? Probably Ben wa balls, although I like being clamped.

4. Fast food, or slow preparation at home? Fast food.

5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? Everything, if I had to choose one, probably the neck, maybe inner thighs.

6. Have you ever squirted, and regardless, do you like the idea? No, although I like the idea.

7. What’s your favorite way to read a book? In my bed with a standard book, relaxed atmosphere. If not, on my phone.

8. Describe your normal bedtime routine. Just undress and go to bed, I'm not allowed to pee as it's a rule of mine (check my sig for more.)

9. Favorite comedian or comedy show? Mrs Browns boys? Not sure, I don't watch much TV.

10. Special date with that special someone….what would you wear and is it for you or for them? Casual but formal looking clothes, or an outfit that goes well and doesn't look like garbage, if not, a nice dress or a dress, skirt or blouse.

11. How much do you hate me right now? I don't hate you.

I am currently denied until 23/09/16 and you may add denial time here, read the rules please.

As a permanent rule anyone can add to my rules here. Please keep within my limits and read the rules.

PM Dares.
Likes/Limits.
My diary.
My toys.
Sex map.
ishwbwimfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:06 AM   #14
HumiliationJunkie92

Probably my eyes

2. Radio or playlist/cd?
Depends... in early mornings I like the radio for the morning talkshows... especially the local rock station- they're hilarious.
But for the most part I blare music from my phone...

3. Bath or shower?
Shower

I don't usually eat breakfast, actually...

Depends. Sometimes hair, sometimes eyes, sometimes smile, sometimes ass...

Lol

I didn't think it was... but I'm realizing it kind of is. You have to at least be able to make corny jokes and/or laugh at things

I don't have one in particular... but many fond memories of being out at the cabin

Lately? At home because I'm lame

10. Car or truck or suv?
I currently drive a car... but car or SUV

Oh goodness.... I don't know. I'd have to think about that.

SURPRISE!

My dream life is travelling all over the world with those the closest to me.

2. Yes or no…anal sex?
Yes

Ummm... spreader bar... gives the feeling of (and I guess actually makes you) helplessness

Slow prep at home... I'm trying to cut out fast food lol

Neck

No, I haven't... I guess I'm not opposed? But I'm not sure, I haven't given it much thought, to be honest

Brush teeth, wash makeup off, get some water, and go to bed...
Lately (well, for a while now) it's been edging right before bed, too...

Trevor Noah is freakin hilarious.
But I also really like Louis CK

Probably anything that makes me feel good... and definitely a pushup bra and some cute jewelry... Kind of for both of us lol

I don't?

Limits: public, illegal, poop, drinking pee, family, blood, needles, pictures.

23/F

6/6/16: The Day I Became An Ass Whore
HumiliationJunkie92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 01:29 AM   #15
bleonav06
Account Banned

1. Best liked feature of yourself. I guess my boobs

2. Radio or playlist/cd? I hit up that aux fam

3. Bath or shower? Shower

4. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing

5. Best feature on the opposite sex? Eyes

6. Strangest place you’ve ever had sex. Car

7. Is sense of humor important to you? Yes

8. Favorite story growing up. My parents weren't the story telling type

9. At 10pm on a Saturday night, where would I find you? Drunk at a party

10. Car or truck or suv? Car

11. All time favorite fantasy and have you fulfilled it. Being auctioned off at a slave auction and no

SURPRISE!

Gettin really high all day every day
2. Yes or no…anal sex?
No thank you
Crop because I like how it feels when it hits you just right
Fast food, I am a very impatient person
5. Neck, hips, inner thighs or just give it to me already!, which is your preferred tease? Inner thigh gets me every time

No and it seems kinda gross
I do lots of research online

Staying up til 4:20 on getdare watching my gf masturbate
dont really have one
Tight dress with nothing under it and some sexy heels and for me
11. How much do you hate me right now? 0

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
questionnaire, questions, quiz, truth, truth game