Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Was the report adeqaute?
Yes, the report was brilliant and covered all points. 231 94.67%
No, the report was bratty and should carry conseqences. 13 5.33%
Voters: 244. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-07-2017, 02:08 PM   #1
AbusiveMaster
getDare Sweetheart

Default Settle a disagreement.

I asked Icy to report on going to the store with clothespins on her nipples. This was her report.

Quote:
I went to the shop and didn't know what I wanted other than a bagel which they no longer sell in the food section. So I looked around the shop to see if anything else looked good and I didn't particularly want anything on the frozen side, so I headed to the sandwhiches.

The lady was putting reduced stickers on the ones that needed to go and I hoped it was on a chicken ceaser salad one, but there wasn't even any of that type there at all, never mind reduced. So I ended up getting a tuna and sweetcorn with mayo sandwhich.

I needed a drink to go with it, so I got a raspberry and apple flavoured sparkling water and noticed some pizzas were on offer, so got a cheese and tomato one for £1.

I wanted something for after my sandwhich but something small so I also grabbed a small box of dairylea dunkers on the way to the till.

When I got near the till I saw some double vimto spray things and pink tac tacs that my son likes, so I picked up one of each for him for when he gets here tomorrow.

Then I went to the checkout and put my basket on and she scanned everything, I paid and took the bag, left the shop and came home. I put everything away except the sandwhich which I am going to eat now and then I told you I was home.
We disagree on whether this report was acceptable or not. And though another followed, I would like to ask your opinion, ladies, gentlemen and others, on whether the initial report was adequate. Please use the above poll and feel free to comment below.

I am extremely happy with the wonderful girl I have.
I do NOT want anyone else. This includes casual play
or giving tasks/punishments. Do not ask!!
AbusiveMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:13 PM   #2
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

I covered all points.

You like to know:

*What I'm eating
*What I spend
*When I return home.
*When I eat.
*I was very detailed about my surroundings, which you like.

Also, you never specified exactly what you wanted a report on. You just said "Report." How was I to know which you meant?

Totally acceptable!
Get a rule from me here.

NOTlooking for a dom/sub or to play a game, exchange dares, pictures etc!

Last edited by IceMaiden; 09-07-2017 at 02:17 PM.
IceMaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:20 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

I 100% agree with Icey. This was a wonderful report. Not every sub is as detailed, and you are a lucky man.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:26 PM   #4
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Well it was a real great report and it is a close decision for me but since the clothespins weren't even mentioned in a half-sentence at the end I am voting for a consequence.

Spoiler:
okay nevermind. My opinion doesn't really matter here :D

Last edited by herpderp42; 09-07-2017 at 02:29 PM.
herpderp42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:28 PM   #5
TheoDares
Account Banned

I can't make a judgement until I've seen an actual quote of what you asked for. For example, if you just said "Write a report on it", then that is MORE than good enough.

19/M/Owned Switch
If you really want a dare from me,
check out my Dare Factory!

Likes: Pet Play, BDSM, Mild Pain, Humiliation, Age Play, Degrading, Contests, Spankings
Dislikes: Line Writing, Messy, Long Dares, Toothpaste, Edging, Hypno
Limits: Family, Extremely Messy, Shit, Needles

"PM me 'FACEBOOK', and if I get ten of these a day - I will send whoever sent me the 10th PM the link to my facebook account"
TheoDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:38 PM   #6
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

I especially like how detailed frosty is because she sounds so perfectly English throughout her report - she sounds like an adorable little school girl ♡ ♡.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 02:40 PM   #7
little pet
getDare Succubus

Well, I see nothing wrong with it. It was a well written, detailed report. What else would you expect to happen? It's very boring to do the shopping...

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #8
nina@
getDare Succubus

I think her report does cover all the points since you never mentioned she has to talk about the clothespins technically. However my problem is that the poll has been rigged by possibly parties with vested interests (a.k.a. your sub and friends) and there should be a re -trial in all fairness
nina@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #9
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDares View Post
I can't make a judgement until I've seen an actual quote of what you asked for. For example, if you just said "Write a report on it", then that is MORE than good enough.

Thank you! The conversation upon returning home went like:

Icy: Back
AM: Report.

What else was I supposed to think he meant?
Get a rule from me here.

Last edited by IceMaiden; 09-07-2017 at 03:20 PM.
The following user says Thank You to IceMaiden for this post:
Old 09-07-2017, 03:15 PM   #10
qmu
getDare Devil

I don't think it was bratty, if it was there would be an nonchalant comment at the end acknowledging it, like "Oh, not important, but I had clothespins on". And that report made me want a sandwich =p
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:22 PM   #11
Sam~
Truth Freak

Haha, I loved the report if he wanted something more specific, he should have made it clear..
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 03:35 PM   #12
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
I don't think it was bratty, if it was there would be an nonchalant comment at the end acknowledging it, like "Oh, not important, but I had clothespins on". And that report made me want a sandwich =p
Well this is obviously a lost battle for me but I am curious which other reason would lead to the clothespins not being mentioned. I doubt IceMaiden forgot about them.

And just to make my point from earlier clear: I don't think the brattiness should lead to consequences just the fact that the clothespins weren't even mentioned. And it depends on the consequence in mind aswell. I wouldn't expect something big for that but we will never know I guess.
Old 09-07-2017, 03:58 PM   #13
IceMaiden
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
I 100% agree with Icey. This was a wonderful report. Not every sub is as detailed, and you are a lucky man.

Right? He forgets that too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Well it was a real great report and it is a close decision for me but since the clothespins weren't even mentioned in a half-sentence at the end I am voting for a consequence.

Spoiler:
okay nevermind. My opinion doesn't really matter here
Awh. This makes me sad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
I especially like how detailed frosty is because she sounds so perfectly English throughout her report - she sounds like an adorable little school girl ♡ ♡.
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Post
Well, I see nothing wrong with it. It was a well written, detailed report. What else would you expect to happen? It's very boring to do the shopping...
Exactly, unless he wants made up that's the best I have for shopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
I think her report does cover all the points since you never mentioned she has to talk about the clothespins technically. However my problem is that the poll has been rigged by possibly parties with vested interests (a.k.a. your sub and friends) and there should be a re -trial in all fairness
It wasn't me... Well, I had nothing to do with it but I did giggle like hell when I saw it! But as we can still see actual voters AM will go off that and just count up real votes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post

Exactly, I would have slipped it in somewhere!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
Haha, I loved the report if he wanted something more specific, he should have made it clear..
I keep telling him he has to be specific so I can understand. He says I'm a mindless bimbo and then isn't clear, how can he expect me to know what he wants this way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Well this is obviously a lost battle for me but I am curious which other reason would lead to the clothespins not being mentioned. I doubt IceMaiden forgot about them.

And just to make my point from earlier clear: I don't think the brattiness should lead to consequences just the fact that the clothespins weren't even mentioned. And it depends on the consequence in mind aswell. I wouldn't expect something big for that but we will never know I guess.
I just thought he wanted a shopping report! However can a mindless toy understand "Report" if it isn't clearly laid out what to report on?

And no, he wouldn't give me a real punishment for something like this. Maybe a mild dislike, but nothing serious.
Get a rule from me here.

Old 09-07-2017, 04:42 PM   #14
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@ View Post
I am not admitting anything but a poll can only be tampered with by a mod. And the mod who did this, again I am not admitting anything, probably saw that the names of each person who voted were going to be shown, so the number didn't really matter. The mod who did this is probably just good friends with the couple and thought it would be hilarious. Just guessing though.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Last edited by Butterfly; 09-07-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 09-08-2017, 03:00 AM   #15
sir sam
Distinguished Member

The report is perfectly fine. Clamps are appearantly to little of a distraction to even get mentioned.
Personally i would see this as an encouraging step towards something like "shopping in tackbra", or even "tackbra and tackpants". Of course this is entirely am's choice.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk