Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-21-2023, 04:37 AM   #1
OhMyGosh

Default My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives

Within the past years, I have had the great opportunity to guide several female submissives in long-term online relationships. And as we together explored their individual turnons, limits and secret sexual fantasies, I was confronted with so many different topics, fetishes and things they used to feel ashamed for. Some of those games dealt with hidden public dares, some others involved corporal punishments, again others were mainly about verbal degradation and humiliation or simply having to do risky or embarassing things.

I have spent a lot of time wondering, if there is anything, all these completely different experiences had in common. Any kind of greater value, a lesson you could learn from them. And I came to the conclusion, that exploring your hidden desires and secret-kept fantasies is always worth it. Not all of them can and should be turned into real life actions, some better stay just fantasies. But trying to approach them step by step (with someone experienced like me who is assisting and guiding you) will eventually lead to some new discoveries about yourself.

So in this thread I want to spread this important message, by just offering you three completely different kind of risky dare ideas, some of my former submissives came up with in the past. And I hope, although you might have very own desires and limitations, that they might inspire you.

Please note, that some of them are quite risky. Make sure that you're mentally prepared for them before actually trying them and also check first if they violate any laws or rules in the area you're living at. I don't want you to get intro trouble and don't want you to have to suffer severe consequences. When playing with risky situations, always make sure you're not offending people who are not involved in your games and that you stay safe. Don't do anything illegal please and don't get caught! That being said, these are the three dares, that have left an intense impression on me when my former submissives did them:

1) Hiding your printed out nudes
For this dare, you need at least 3 intimate photos of yourself. It's up to you whether they just show your private parts in close up or your entire body. Just make sure, they look extremely perverted and kinky, either by your pose or by what you're doing on them. Print them out and then find a good spot to „hide“ them. My former sub did this in her shared apartment while her roommates were not at home. You could as well pick a bar restroom or some public toilet, if that's too intimate for you. Just make sure, that only adult people have access to what's following now. Your task is to place the printed photos at the most risky spots you encounter. My sub hid one on the highest kitchen shelf, taped one on the bottom of their coffee table at the shared living room and even dared to put one in between her roommate's clothes in the wardrobe. The actual dare is now, to wait for as long as possible until you're allowed again to re-collect all of the pictures. You can either set a timer or you force yourself to wait until your roommates arrive back at home and then have to hurry in order to collect all of your pictures unseen.

2) Strange sounds at the office restroom
This dare is only possible, if you're working at a bigger company which allows you to stay relatively anonymous. If that's not the case, you can still try this at public areas instead of your job, but then you need to be extra-careful. In your lunch break, head to the restrooms and lock yourself in one of the bathroom stalls there. Make sure, noone was following you and noone noticed that it's you who entered this certain stall. Bring some lube with you, unless you already become extremely wet when being aroused. Then simply undress and start to masturbate, but not just in the regular way. Your task it to find a way, how your pussy will be extra loud, making strange moist sounds when being fingered or rubbed or even fisted. As soon as one of your colleagues enters the toilets as well, don't say a word, don't moan or make any other sound, just the moist noises of your pussy being penetrated. Please be aware, that this could be a trap, if you're overdoing it and your colleagues get suspicious and want to find out who's that person who is masturbating so noisy next to them. So don't let them catch you, be quicker than them to leave the bathroom stalls again and keep your dirty secret.

3) Shopping for clothes with friends
This dare might be the riskiest one of all three, as it potentially involves your closest friends as some kind of additional threat to catch you, in case you're not cautious enough. You want to avoid being seen by them at any cost, so be extra aware of your surroundings while doing so. This dare take you on a shopping trip together with your best friends, looking for some sweet new dress or any other clothes. As soon as you're in the changing room, keep the curtains closed, but leave a tiny gap of a few centimeters / inches, so if people would stand directly in front of your changing room, they could potentially peek inside. Don't risk too much here. Try on some of the fashion you chose earlier together with you friends and then call them outside, ask them if they could bring you the same dress one size bigger or smaller. Then you need to be quick: Use the time as long as they're looking for the right piece of clothes and get rid of your pants and panties. Close your eyes and sit on the chair or bench inside the changing room, spread your legs wide and use your hands to pull open your pussy lips as wide as possible. Your goal is to silently count down from 30, until you are allowed to let go of your labia again, close your legs and get dressed again. You can only trust your hearing sense, you must not open your eyes and see if anyone is watching you. Then as soon as your friend is back with the right size of clothes, act as if nothing happened and keep your composure.

I hope there are at least some people who enjoy risky dares like these and are able to get to know themselves and their desires a bit better by doing them. So, who is in and which of the three dares are you choosing? I hope you also share some reports here, in case you actually try them out.

In case you have any further questions, always feel free to contact me.

Yours,

Claudia from Germany

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

My favorite hidden public dares for female submissives:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424361
OhMyGosh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 7 users say Thank You to OhMyGosh for this post:
Old 04-21-2023, 10:23 AM   #2
Alibell

I would love to try the shopping dare with friends. The thought of being caught is scary yet exhilarating.
Alibell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2023, 02:57 AM   #3
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibell View Post
I would love to try the shopping dare with friends. The thought of being caught is scary yet exhilarating.
Will you keep us updated, if you really get the chance to do this?

It arouses me when the people I'm playing with online feel shocked or humiliated by their own fantasies or actions. Therefore I see myself not as a typical mistress, but rather as some kind of advisor who will assist and push you when investigating your unexplored sexual desires.

Old 04-23-2023, 03:11 AM   #4
GD_SB

That's three very interesting dares and hopefully we'll get to read some reports of them in a while.

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges.

Likes and limits

My PM/kik dares

My pending dare tasks

kik: identical to my GD username
GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 10:51 PM   #5
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD_SB View Post
That's three very interesting dares and hopefully we'll get to read some reports of them in a while.
Oh I have already received some requests by private messages and hope that at least two volunteers are trying these dares within the next days again. When my former subs did them, it was very intense but also the result of some week long conversations and a great amount of mutual trust. So if you decide to do these dares just like that on your own, be extra-careful and don't push yourself unless you know yourself exactly.

Old 04-25-2023, 12:09 PM   #6
GD_SB

Two volunteers sounds good! So we really have some chance for interesting reports, as long as they will share them with us all, hopefully.

Beside that.... well, everytime you leave your "secure place" at home and go out for some dares, you have to take extra care, think it over in advance and maybe even prepare yourself for some worser scenarios. This is especially important when other people get involved, by accident or even intentionally, like in the three scenarios given here.

The slogan "no risk - no fun" quickly turns into "more risk - more fun" and can push you even further. But one shouldn't miss the point where risk turns into stupidness and instead of having fun you suffer severe consequences.

Always up for some kinky playtime. I like messenger games, bets and challenges.

Likes and limits

My PM/kik dares

My pending dare tasks

kik: identical to my GD username
GD_SB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2023, 10:54 PM   #7
OhMyGosh

Yeah, that's a very important point. I don't want you to get into trouble and I don't want you to flash any people who don't want to be involved at all. So as I already mentioned above, please stay responsible - in general when playing within risky scenarios, but specifically when attempting one of these dares here. Chose the right (and legal!) situations and make the right decisions, check your surroundings and don't let yourself get caught.

Old 05-01-2023, 10:36 AM   #8
shy_pia

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGosh View Post
This dare might be the riskiest one of all three, as it potentially involves your closest friends as some kind of additional threat to catch you, in case you're not cautious enough. You want to avoid being seen by them at any cost, so be extra aware of your surroundings while doing so. This dare take you on a shopping trip together with your best friends, looking for some sweet new dress or any other clothes. As soon as you're in the changing room, keep the curtains closed, but leave a tiny gap of a few centimeters / inches, so if people would stand directly in front of your changing room, they could potentially peek inside. Don't risk too much here. Try on some of the fashion you chose earlier together with you friends and then call them outside, ask them if they could bring you the same dress one size bigger or smaller. Then you need to be quick: Use the time as long as they're looking for the right piece of clothes and get rid of your pants and panties. Close your eyes and sit on the chair or bench inside the changing room, spread your legs wide and use your hands to pull open your pussy lips as wide as possible. Your goal is to silently count down from 30, until you are allowed to let go of your labia again, close your legs and get dressed again. You can only trust your hearing sense, you must not open your eyes and see if anyone is watching you. Then as soon as your friend is back with the right size of clothes, act as if nothing happened and keep your composure.

Yours,

Claudia from Germany
Hey Claudia,

I allready had something similar in my mind but it was more like a role play where it was agreed that she will peek into the changing room at a random time. But I really like the idea with asking for another size as this could be done without a confidant. You could even ask a sales person for help. I will consider doing something like that, but probably in a much softer way (topless e.g.).

Pia from Germany too

likes: hidden nudity, the thrill of the risk to be seen naked

interests: verbal humiliation

limits: pics/vids, probably everything not in my likes/interests

Threads:
shy_pia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 11:14 PM   #9
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_pia View Post
Hey Claudia,

I allready had something similar in my mind but it was more like a role play where it was agreed that she will peek into the changing room at a random time. But I really like the idea with asking for another size as this could be done without a confidant. You could even ask a sales person for help. I will consider doing something like that, but probably in a much softer way (topless e.g.).

Pia from Germany too
Thanks for sharing your thoughts here with me in public. It is very intriguing and fascinating for me to learn more about it, as each submissive who did similar dares like these so far for me, had her own approach, her own expectations, fears and arousive thoughts about it. I really like how open minded and willing to try something new you seem to be. Although you are not as experienced with dares of this kind yet. Thank you

Old 05-24-2023, 06:41 PM   #10
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Within the past years, I have had the great opportunity to guide several female submissives in long-term online relationships. And as we together explored their individual turnons, limits and secret sexual fantasies, I was confronted with so many different topics, fetishes and things they used to feel ashamed for. Some of those games dealt with hidden public dares, some others involved corporal punishments, again others were mainly about verbal degradation and humiliation or simply having to do risky or embarassing things.

I have spent a lot of time wondering, if there is anything, all these completely different experiences had in common. Any kind of greater value, a lesson you could learn from them. And I came to the conclusion, that exploring your hidden desires and secret-kept fantasies is always worth it. Not all of them can and should be turned into real life actions, some better stay just fantasies. But trying to approach them step by step (with someone experienced like me who is assisting and guiding you) will eventually lead to some new discoveries about yourself.

So in this thread I want to spread this important message, by just offering you three completely different kind of risky dare ideas, some of my former submissives came up with in the past. And I hope, although you might have very own desires and limitations, that they might inspire you.

Please note, that some of them are quite risky. Make sure that you're mentally prepared for them before actually trying them and also check first if they violate any laws or rules in the area you're living at. I don't want you to get intro trouble and don't want you to have to suffer severe consequences. When playing with risky situations, always make sure you're not offending people who are not involved in your games and that you stay safe. Don't do anything illegal please and don't get caught! That being said, these are the three dares, that have left an intense impression on me when my former submissives did them:

1) Hiding your printed out nudes
For this dare, you need at least 3 intimate photos of yourself. It's up to you whether they just show your private parts in close up or your entire body. Just make sure, they look extremely perverted and kinky, either by your pose or by what you're doing on them. Print them out and then find a good spot to „hide“ them. My former sub did this in her shared apartment while her roommates were not at home. You could as well pick a bar restroom or some public toilet, if that's too intimate for you. Just make sure, that only adult people have access to what's following now. Your task is to place the printed photos at the most risky spots you encounter. My sub hid one on the highest kitchen shelf, taped one on the bottom of their coffee table at the shared living room and even dared to put one in between her roommate's clothes in the wardrobe. The actual dare is now, to wait for as long as possible until you're allowed again to re-collect all of the pictures. You can either set a timer or you force yourself to wait until your roommates arrive back at home and then have to hurry in order to collect all of your pictures unseen.

2) Strange sounds at the office restroom
This dare is only possible, if you're working at a bigger company which allows you to stay relatively anonymous. If that's not the case, you can still try this at public areas instead of your job, but then you need to be extra-careful. In your lunch break, head to the restrooms and lock yourself in one of the bathroom stalls there. Make sure, noone was following you and noone noticed that it's you who entered this certain stall. Bring some lube with you, unless you already become extremely wet when being aroused. Then simply undress and start to masturbate, but not just in the regular way. Your task it to find a way, how your pussy will be extra loud, making strange moist sounds when being fingered or rubbed or even fisted. As soon as one of your colleagues enters the toilets as well, don't say a word, don't moan or make any other sound, just the moist noises of your pussy being penetrated. Please be aware, that this could be a trap, if you're overdoing it and your colleagues get suspicious and want to find out who's that person who is masturbating so noisy next to them. So don't let them catch you, be quicker than them to leave the bathroom stalls again and keep your dirty secret.

I hope there are at least some people who enjoy risky dares like these and are able to get to know themselves and their desires a bit better by doing them. So, who is in and which of the three dares are you choosing? I hope you also share some reports here, in case you actually try them out.

In case you have any further questions, always feel free to contact me.

Yours,

Claudia from Germany
Hello,

I have/am doing the photo darw as it seems an easy but also a risky dare. And i like it a lot. As i dont live alone and we have often people in the house this seems fun to do. I have taken 3 photos of myself and printed them out on a4 size.

The first one is one of my big boobs with lipstick writen my name on one and slut on the otger boob. This one sits under one of the cusshions of the couch and gets sit on regular.

The second one is of my pussy with again my name and cumslut written next to pussy. This one is taped under the computerdesk.

The third one is a full body photo with the previous text still on me and face showing and big dildo in pussy. This one is taped on the wall behind coats we dont use at tge moment in the hallway.

These photos are now as i type this 5 hours hidden and is up to
Code:
OhMyGosh
how long i keep them there.

I also send you a dm and hope you will respond to me.
Love the dare
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 04:34 AM   #11
matdoc
getDare Sweetheart

Very good ideas to start from for those who are into public dares. Thanks!
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 01:01 AM   #12
OhMyGosh

Thanks to all of you who have actually tried any of these dares themselves! How was your experience, which parts about it did you enjoy and which could be improved? I'm looking forward to reading your feedback!

Old 09-14-2023, 11:06 AM   #13
jehoftm

Quote:
This dare might be the riskiest one of all three, as it potentially involves your closest friends as some kind of additional threat to catch you, in case you're not cautious enough. You want to avoid being seen by them at any cost, so be extra aware of your surroundings while doing so. This dare take you on a shopping trip together with your best friends, looking for some sweet new dress or any other clothes. As soon as you're in the changing room, keep the curtains closed, but leave a tiny gap of a few centimeters / inches, so if people would stand directly in front of your changing room, they could potentially peek inside. Don't risk too much here. Try on some of the fashion you chose earlier together with you friends and then call them outside, ask them if they could bring you the same dress one size bigger or smaller.
I did a dare inspired by this today, but much less risky as it was solo, not involving a friend. I had to go to a store, get a few things and go to the changing room - with a curtain type changing room not a solid or lockable door. Then it was the same from here, and I had to repeat the dare in 3 shops total, each one getting a little riskier, and had to take some pictures in each one.

Quote:
...get rid of your pants and panties. Close your eyes and sit on the chair or bench inside the changing room, spread your legs wide and use your hands to pull open your pussy lips as wide as possible. Your goal is to silently count down from 30, until you are allowed to let go of your labia again, close your legs and get dressed again. You can only trust your hearing sense, you must not open your eyes and see if anyone is watching you.
The first shop I chose was relatively low-risk, but more exciting - there was a shop worker in the changing rooms assigning people to them, so there wasn't any realistic chance of someone opening the curtain. I had already spent about 3 hours working in a cafe with a Lovense Lush in my pussy either off or on very low teasing patterns, so I was a wet mess by the time I stripped off and took it out. I was so nervous, I've never done anything this public before (only behind locked stall doors etc). Took a few photos in the mirror, and then sat down. Holding my legs open, stretching my cunt lips as wide as possible to make sure my entire empty, needy cunt is on show... I actually thought I'd have to stop so as not to cum, but I held on. My clit was literally throbbing the entire time I sat there with my eyes closed, focussing on every tiny sound and hearing the assistant less than 3 meters away talking to people and directing them. The curtain next to me opened and I'm ashamed to admit I opened my eyes early, about 20 seconds in. I was so scared that it had been my curtain, heart absolutely pounding... and quite literally dripping wet. I licked it up and got dressed, put the Lush back in and went to the second shop.

This one was a little riskier just because of the layout of the shop, but it was also super empty, so to make sure I kept up with the whole increasing risk thing I picked a stall where the mirror was next to the curtain, and left the curtain open a teeny tiny bit. Probably not really enough to do anything, but if someone stood at just the right angle and looked very carefully, they'd be able to see me in the mirror. Same procedure - stripped my bottom half, took a couple of photos in the mirror, and sat and waited. I felt like I could feel eyes on me, even though I hadn't heard anyone so I knew I couldn't really, but god it was so scary and so hot. Presenting my pussy like that, as though saying "you're welcome to it" felt so good. I also realised as I was getting dressed that I'd put the Lush down on my jeans, leaving a little pool of slime - nowhere suspicious, but still.

The 3rd shop was getting towards a little bit of a real risk - they play loud music so it's quite hard to hear what's going on. I also actually couldn't get the curtain to close all the way (I'm short, it was at the ceiling). This was bigger too, so I sat on the floor in front of the mirror to get some pictures without my face, and because the curtain was about a cm from the ground so there was a chance someone would see a naked butt on the floor. Holding my cunt open in this one was so exciting, because I could barely hear anything and I knew the curtain wasn't 100% closed. The air on my cunt made it feel so empty, and I was thinking about what would happen if someone walked in. Realistically, it would be brief and mortifying for everyone involved, but hey a cumdump can dream. It would've been so easy for someone to sneak in without me hearing, so the first thing I'd feel would be a stranger's hand on my pussy - or even better, their cock pushing in.... god, I'm squirming just remembering imaging it! It was the slowest 30 seconds of my life. I had also left a comically large wet patch on the wooden bench, which I cleaned up once I'd got dressed again (and put the Lush back in my cunt of course).

I definitely want to do this again, and do more of this kind of thing (I mean, with realistically tiny risks though).
Kik: cunt4abuse

Brief Likes: pussy & clit torture, stretching, cock worship, tasks, online exposure, denial, humiliation, free use
Brief Limits: anal, blood, scat, pee, permanent, nipple pain, ageplay, real life, sissy/feminisation, WAM
Toys and Full likes/dislikes/limits

PM Dares /// Rules

About me: UK, trans man, he/him, gay, Sex Map, BDSMLR, BDSM Test
jehoftm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2023, 01:09 AM   #14
OhMyGosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehoftm View Post
I did a dare inspired by this today, but much less risky as it was solo, not involving a friend. I had to go to a store, get a few things and go to the changing room - with a curtain type changing room not a solid or lockable door. Then it was the same from here, and I had to repeat the dare in 3 shops total, each one getting a little riskier, and had to take some pictures in each one.

The first shop I chose was relatively low-risk, but more exciting - there was a shop worker in the changing rooms assigning people to them, so there wasn't any realistic chance of someone opening the curtain. I had already spent about 3 hours working in a cafe with a Lovense Lush in my pussy either off or on very low teasing patterns, so I was a wet mess by the time I stripped off and took it out. I was so nervous, I've never done anything this public before (only behind locked stall doors etc). Took a few photos in the mirror, and then sat down. Holding my legs open, stretching my cunt lips as wide as possible to make sure my entire empty, needy cunt is on show... I actually thought I'd have to stop so as not to cum, but I held on. My clit was literally throbbing the entire time I sat there with my eyes closed, focussing on every tiny sound and hearing the assistant less than 3 meters away talking to people and directing them. The curtain next to me opened and I'm ashamed to admit I opened my eyes early, about 20 seconds in. I was so scared that it had been my curtain, heart absolutely pounding... and quite literally dripping wet. I licked it up and got dressed, put the Lush back in and went to the second shop.

This one was a little riskier just because of the layout of the shop, but it was also super empty, so to make sure I kept up with the whole increasing risk thing I picked a stall where the mirror was next to the curtain, and left the curtain open a teeny tiny bit. Probably not really enough to do anything, but if someone stood at just the right angle and looked very carefully, they'd be able to see me in the mirror. Same procedure - stripped my bottom half, took a couple of photos in the mirror, and sat and waited. I felt like I could feel eyes on me, even though I hadn't heard anyone so I knew I couldn't really, but god it was so scary and so hot. Presenting my pussy like that, as though saying "you're welcome to it" felt so good. I also realised as I was getting dressed that I'd put the Lush down on my jeans, leaving a little pool of slime - nowhere suspicious, but still.

The 3rd shop was getting towards a little bit of a real risk - they play loud music so it's quite hard to hear what's going on. I also actually couldn't get the curtain to close all the way (I'm short, it was at the ceiling). This was bigger too, so I sat on the floor in front of the mirror to get some pictures without my face, and because the curtain was about a cm from the ground so there was a chance someone would see a naked butt on the floor. Holding my cunt open in this one was so exciting, because I could barely hear anything and I knew the curtain wasn't 100% closed. The air on my cunt made it feel so empty, and I was thinking about what would happen if someone walked in. Realistically, it would be brief and mortifying for everyone involved, but hey a cumdump can dream. It would've been so easy for someone to sneak in without me hearing, so the first thing I'd feel would be a stranger's hand on my pussy - or even better, their cock pushing in.... god, I'm squirming just remembering imaging it! It was the slowest 30 seconds of my life. I had also left a comically large wet patch on the wooden bench, which I cleaned up once I'd got dressed again (and put the Lush back in my cunt of course).

I definitely want to do this again, and do more of this kind of thing (I mean, with realistically tiny risks though).
Just WOW.... thank you very much for your detailed description, I just wish I had noticed your reply here earlier. You did such a great job, not just playing with the risk of being seen inside the changing room, but also taking photos for yourself and presenting your most intimate spots by keeping your pussy lips spread this wide open. What I enjoyed the most when reading your report here, was the fact, that you tried to increase the risk with each repetition of this dare. I can vividly imagine how much arousing this must have felt like and feel very grateful that this scenario seemed to arouse you so much, that you obviously wanted to push the risk level further and further each time.

Please feel free to also share some more of your personal thoughts on this experience you made. Which details of the dare did excite you the most in retrospective, which parts would you like to do differently if there was a second attempt? And any feedback for me?

Yours,

Claudia

Old 10-25-2023, 01:25 AM   #15
OhMyGosh

Default 3 more ideas

Here are three more risky dare ideas, that deal with public exposure or humiliation. I think some of them better just stay fantasies and should not be lived out, yet I wanted to share them with you:

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...15#post5256515

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, public, risk, risky