Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Default Self bondage any way you want

You decide how and where you want me tied and for how long. I will do my best to do it exactly as you say. Inside or outside, up to 24 hrs long, clamped, plugged, gagged, blindfolded, hooded, whatever ekes you think of. In private or in public (obviously some limitations).

I will do any ideas that are realistic, I love the challenge.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 03:22 PM   #2
c64hermit
Account Banned

Buy a pump and pump your tits 2 hrs a day
c64hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Not sure that qualified as bondage, but okay.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:44 AM   #4
Kg1993

Put on collar and leash tie leash to something stationary such as bed post. than take off everything but panties and finger yourself till your wet than gag yourself with your panties and hogtie yourself with a Vibrator or dildo in your pussy for 4 hours cum only once an hour if you can.
Kg1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 07:21 AM   #5
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Here is one I received via KIK.

This will take a little setting up.
Tie your balls up then tie some handcuffs to your balls. Insert your largest plug into your ass. Gag in mouth now lock one wrist in handcuffs stand and spin three times in room your in whilst spinning drop handcuff key walk out of room lower blindfold and put other wrist in handcuffs. Now get on your knees and find the key. You can't do anything untill both wrists are unlocked.

Here is the report.

Hello Sir, took a little over 3 hours to find the key. So obviously i was naked. Tied my balls with several turns of thin cord making sure it was nice and tight. I then ran the cord from below my balls to above them and back to split them apart. I tied the cuffs to that cord so that if i pulled my wrists, it tightened the cord splitting them. I made sure there was enough slack to be able to touch the floor, but just enough. The large butt plug took some time, it is not one I can get in me very often. I finally used a smaller one to insert and withdraw several times to loosen me up. I finally got the large one in and knew that was going to be hell all by itself. The gag was next, it is a penis gag with a breathing hole. With one wrist cuffed, I closed my eyes, spun and dropped the key. I opened them to find my way out of the room, but made sure I was looking up to avoid seeing where the key landed. I went to the far end of the house and put my blindfold on (duct tape with cotton pads). I spun around several more times, dropped to my knees and locked myself in.

The first problem was finding my way back to the original room. The extra spinning left me disoriented and it took several tries to get going in the right direction. I crawled into a couch, piano and wall before figuring it out. Once in the room, I knew I couldn't just randomly crawl around and hope to find the key. I counted the "steps" from one end to the other and used that to keep track of where I had already looked by going back and forth across the room, checking how far away from the corner I was each time. Great plan, but still not that great. My hands had a very limited search range, so I basically had to crawl right over the key. Being blind of course does not allow you to go in a straight line back and forth so I searched the whole room twice without finding it. My balls were aching from being tugged on and my ass was screaming for relief! I finally found it the 3rd time through. It was great to be able to move my arms wherever I wanted! Even the plug came out easier than I thought (just a little screaming from the stretch). It took me about 4-1/2 hours to get free. Thank you for the task! I would love to do another self bondage for You, very creative idea.
Old 04-14-2014, 07:22 AM   #6
marystoy
Distinguished Member

I will do your's later today KG
Old 04-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #7
marystoy
Distinguished Member

So this was the task:
Put on collar and leash tie leash to something stationary such as bed post. than take off everything but panties and finger yourself till your wet than gag yourself with your panties and hogtie yourself with a Vibrator or dildo in your pussy for 4 hours cum only once an hour if you can.

I had to modify it a bit since I'm a sissy, not a female. I was leashed to my bed post with a vibrator in my butt. I gagged myself with my panties and turned the vibrator on. I was hogtied using rope on my knees and ankles and leather cuffs on my wrists. The cuffs were Locke to the ankle rope. When I released myself 4 hours later, my cock was very sore from all the stimulation.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #8
pantiesslave

put a cucumber up your ass (or similar)

then tie your feet together as ight as you can.

now lie on your bed face down and tie your hands together so you can get out but it as a struggle.

you must stay like that for 2 hours.

if the cucumber comes out, you must cut it in half, put it all the way in, and leave it for 9 hours
pantiesslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk