Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-03-2017, 12:17 PM   #1
redfire59

Default 19/M | Mean and difficult dares for my 3 week CRUISE

Hi there,
I am going to go on a 3 week cruise this Sunday and I am looking for really mean and difficult dares to do there. Some background information for you to find some detailed dares:
I have got lots of time; I am especially looking for dates to do at sea. I am traveling with a friend who is also 19 but he shouldn't be involved in the dares and also shouldn't notice that I am actually doing them. As I already mentioned very often I am looking for extreme, rough and mean dares mostly covering the aspects hidden public and maybe some pain (I will be limited by the stuff I can take with me). So your dares can involve the public toilets on the ship, wearing no underwear (but with special tasks maybe ) or be creative and find something else. I will stay (with the friend) in a cabin having no balcony but a window. The cruise will be in a colder territory. Last but not least: I need many many dares since I have to fill those 3 weeks. Be mean and THANK YOU!
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

23 | M | Sub | Kik: redfire0509
redfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:48 PM   #2
phantomsub

what supplies are you planning/able to bring? what facilities are available on the ship?

limits: public, pics, permanent, scat/anal in general, tits/nipples
likes: humiliation, clit pain, spanking, urethral play, food/drink control (can't do all the time), and a bunch more stuff...basically, I can get off on pretty much anything, but I like it kinda nasty and DEFINITELY not vanilla haha
dislikes: (punishments only) vag penetration

NOTE: I currently have no toys, just whatever household stuff I can find

Feel free to PM with dares, I'll report back when I can
phantomsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 07:55 PM   #3
foxknot69
getDare Devil

If you want MEAN dares...don't bring any underwear. At all.

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 02:36 PM   #4
redfire59

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomsub View Post
what supplies are you planning/able to bring? what facilities are available on the ship?
In my signature you can see the "toys" I own. If you want to you can create a packing list. Things shouldn't be too obvious. Bringing clothespins to a cruise ship traveling to the north isn't common although whilst I am writing this the idea of attaching them to my balls on a public toilet is a nice and mean idea. Anyway you can now decide what I might pack.
Well the facilities I used at my last cruise were only the public toilets and there are lots of them. I undressed of my underwear in one toilet and went from the front to the back of the ship going to another public toilet and redressing my underwear. But that's kind of boring and wasn't really mean. I am looking for more difficult things. Anyway, other facilities could be my cabin of course or I could do something outdoors on deck. Be creative and thanks

I already thought about bringing absolutely no underwear but I think that'd be too obvious. Though I really really like the idea. Maybe I won't pack underwear, I haven't decided yet.
Limits: Illegal, friends/familiy, blood, diapers, scat, pics/vids, face, needles

Toys: chastity device, small/medium/large butt plug and household stuff including clothespins, a rope and shoelaces, candles, speedos, thongs, ...

Old 08-05-2017, 04:06 AM   #5
MaggieTheCat

Alright, so whenever you go out, you must have at least 5 clips onto your dick in any place that you choose. Also, before the cruise is over, you have to have edged in every public bathroom at least 3 times, and you cannot orgasm until the cruise is over

Likes: School dares, panties, pee control, Diapers, Humiliating, Semi-Public, Anal, Bondage, Humiliation, wetting/messing

Limits: Sex, Illegal activities, Needles, Permanent, Picture/Video, Family, Taric in the top lane

BDSM Test:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82757
My Rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82805
MaggieTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 04:23 AM   #6
nareth

Permanent markers are easy to bring onto the ship. Since you don't mention body writing I assume its within your limits Therefore I dare you to write a different humiliating word somewhere on your body and let it fade without any scrubbing (a sharpie stays 2-3 days readable with normal hygiene and daily showers). At the end of the cruise provide a list of words that you have written.

Love: body writing, shaving, pet play
Like: anal, plug tails, furry, submission, sissy, pink clothes

Maybe/Willing to try: hidden feminization, hidden public, hypnosis, keyheld chastity, body paint
Punishment: nails, pain, edging, tan tattoos, chastity
Limit: blood, family, face, cam,pee, scat, social suicide, permanent, pics (with exceptions at my discretion)

PM Dares

BDSM test
Toys Toy pics
Fav. dare
nareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 04:55 AM   #7
SlaveBoy31
Distinguished Member

Ok so sense your looking for mean dares. How about this you have to wear a pair of socks a minimum of 5 days before changing them.

Three times a week you have to rub icy hot on your dick and balls.

👣I am a FAGGOT 👣

My Likes and Limits

My PM Dares

My Permanent Rules

I am registered slave 506-645-825

I only wear smelly socks. Kik me if you want a pic of me sniffing them.

Last edited by SlaveBoy31; 08-05-2017 at 04:59 AM.
SlaveBoy31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 05:22 AM   #8
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Every other day you will wear tis body harness. https://youtu.be/Jz_fP7l4yxM

The opposite days wear a crotch rope. https://youtu.be/f2HLEf95x4E

Make sure you pull them tight each step of the way.

Everytime you use a bathroom, slap your face on each cheek 5 times.

Twice each day you will find a way to kiss the deck in a public space. No need for anyone to see you, but there should be a risk of that, so be careful

You do not have to sit to pee, but you will kss the toilet seat or the urinal if you choose to use it before you pee.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:38 AM   #9
redfire59

Thank you very very much! I really like your ideas and I would love to do more of them. Since I have 3 full weeks free time you can still give me some more dares and I will definitely do them, especially if they are mean! You had great ideas already and I am excited trying them.

As for those I am in contact with pm: Thanks a lot to you too! I am not able to help you out with your requests now as I don't have a computer and I always want to give good dares which isn't possible for me without one. But you can be sure that I'll write you in about 3 weeks. Maybe you can even come up with more ideas

Advertisements
Kink Talk