Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2016, 08:15 AM   #1
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Default Punished by my own PM

i was given my PM dare BEG by EdgingBoy, so i am here to beg for punishments.

So please be creative and punish me any way You see fit. Use me to try out new punishment ideas if You want, just PLEASE punish me.

i am a sissy and a slut. i have a farly high pain tolerance, will remain in painful bondage for hours, will do things in public (as long as i dont get arrested), will do very long term tasks. Please punish me however You want.

sissy paris.
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2016, 02:58 PM   #2
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Hi Sis,

I'm afraid, I have some bad news for you. I posted this punishment-dare a while ago and so far nobody seems to have given it a try.

Now, since I am still expecting a report from you, this is a great chance to get both feedback how bad it is and to give you a motivation to write your report. ;-)

So, you will write 10 times “I am a stupid little Sissy who falls behind with her chores and therefore requires punishment.” For every further day your report is late, you will have to write another line. You are to use five colors and all points (in ‘i’s and at the end of the sentence) have to be drawn as hearts.

The sentence has 79 characters, so you will have to enter 79 * (10 + x) for the number of exercises on the website, where x is the days of further delay with your report. Until you are done, you will have to wear your butt-plug and corset all the time again.
(save the tasks that you get as a file, as the side will always generate new ones when you visit it again.)

I know that this task may be hard for someone with the intellect of Paris Hilton, but on the bright side you might improve a little bit in that area.

Finally I also expect some short description how bad this punishment was, preferable in the thread where I initially posted it.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,

Last edited by Fiona; 11-21-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk