Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-25-2016, 05:59 PM   #1
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Default Extreme spanking dare 3 more times

As a result of a lost person above dare, i had to do 3 dice dares. This was the 3rd one. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=126466
The report of doing the dare is below. The end result of the dare is that I have to get 3 more people to have me do it again. You can keep up it simple and just have me do it as written. Or, you can roll, you can have me use just one body part like i did the first time, you can pick what implement for which round, or whatever variation you like.

I just need to do this dare 3 more times. I have no illusions anyone will go easy on me, but at least i will be done!

Report from the 1st time:
This as the third of 3 spanking dice dares i had to do. This one was rather extreme resulting in 3290 spanks to my ass. Since i now have to do it 3 more times, i will update this as i get them done

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=126466
Do it just for butt, you do the roles though because I find it more suspenseful that way.

Just for convenience, i did all the rolls first. Once i saw the totals, i knew that spanking myself would grt pretty weak after a while. I have a frend who has helped me do dares before. She is pure bitch and once we agree on what is happening, she will show no mercy or ease up in any way, short of an actual safety issue. She agreed to do the hits with the understanding that she would be hitting me very hard. Rather than oll for the implements, we just numbered them from least to most severe and used each one for a round. Since there is a penalty for giving up, she would not tie me down, i had to willingly stay put for all these hits.

The first two rounds went well, ass was red and stung but nothing too bad. Round 3 left some welts, but again not too bad. Round 4 was a killer. I was in tears, screaming and she had to stop several times to let me get back in position (not to mention resting her arm). I am a stubborn SOB and was not going to quit, so on we went. The lasr two rounds left my ass completely welted and with several cuts. There was no sitting for 3 days because of the pain. It will be several more days before the pain is completely gome and probably a couple of weeks before i am healed. I will be writing an ad to have three different people direct me in this dare again since i rolled 3 sets of tripples!!

Hope you are satisfied!! This has been one of the most difficult dares i have done in a long time!! Thanks!

Implements
1. Wood spoon
2. Hair brush
3. Steel ruler
4. Wood paddle
5. Rubber strap
6. Short cane

Round 1 , wood spoon
1 1 6 3 1 3 6 2 6 5
That totaled 170 spanks. Afyer the first 5 i had to add clothes pins to my nipples!

Round 2, hair brush
6 1 6 5 2 4
That totaled 150 spanks! Already getting hard to keep hitting.

Round 3, steel ruler
For the bonus, i have to edge with doubles. Since i cannot, i decided to add 10 strokes to each roll starting with the doubles (based on add 20 for doubles in the next round)
2 5 6 6 (add10) 5 6 3 6 2 6 1
That totaled 430 spanks!!

Round 4, wood paddle
6 6 (add 20) 6 5 5 (add40)1 5 5 (add60) 5 5 (add 80) 2 2 (add100) 2 6 3
That totaled 1,405 spanks.

Round 5, rubber strap
For the bonus, doubles means change body parts. Since i am to do just my ass, i will be adding 30 spanks for doubles.
3 5 6 6 (add30)6 (add60)1
That totaled 405 spanks.

Round 6, cane
1 5 5 5 1 4 6 6 4 4 4 4 4 4 6 3
That totaled 730 spanks. But, i rolled 3 sets of tripples so i need to get 3 different people to direct me through this dare again!!
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 06:39 PM   #2
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

I'm assuming you are asking people to roll for you. I expect a report of decent detail, and for your ass to be red, sore, and bruised when you are done.

All Ass:

Round One: Wooden Spoon
2 (10 strokes)
5 (25 strokes)
4 (20 strokes)
1 (5 strokes)
4 (20 strokes)
6 (30 strokes)
110 total with a wooden spoon

Round Two: Leather Belt
2 (15 strokes)
6 (35 strokes)
5 (30 strokes)
4 (25 strokes)
1 (10 strokes)
1 (10 strokes)
Start Over
1 (10 strokes)
1 (10 strokes)
2 (15 strokes)
3 (20 strokes)
2 (15 strokes)
4 (25 strokes)
6 (35 strokes)
255 total with a leather belt

Round Three: Paddle or similar
3 (25 strokes)
2 (20 strokes)
4 (30 strokes)
3 (25 strokes)
5 (35 strokes)
6 (40 strokes)
175 total with a paddle

Round Four: Rubber Strap
3 (30 strokes)
6 (50 strokes)
3 (30 strokes)
1 (25 strokes)
6 (50 strokes)
6(50+20 strokes)
6(50+20 strokes)
1 (25 +20 strokes)
3 (30+20 strokes)
4 (40+60 strokes)
5 (45+20 strokes)
585 total with a rubber strap

Round Five: Coat Hanger, preferably metal
6 (50 strokes)
5 (45 strokes)
6(50 strokes)
2(35 strokes)
3(40 strokes)
1(30 strokes)
250 total with coat hanger

Round Six: Short Cane
6 (55 strokes)
6 (55 strokes)
1 (30 strokes)
2 (35 strokes)
1 (30 strokes)
2 (35 strokes)
3 (40 strokes)
2 (35 strokes)
1 (30 strokes)
6 (55 strokes)
6 (55 strokes)
5 (50 strokes)
505 total with a cane

1880 Total Hits

Last edited by Emmyred; 04-25-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Emmyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Thank You for the rolls Miss Emmyred. This was not as bad as the first time, but it certainly is painful!

The first round was 110 spanks with a wooden spoon. Not really all that bad, but still more than enough to really sting and give my butt a nice red color. It would be an enjoyable spanking if only that was all i had to do.

Round 2, 255 hits with the leather belt. The belt is about 1-1/2" wide and 20" long with a handle. The marks on my ass really started to show with this round. After about 100 or so it definitely started getting hard to continue to hit full force. The screams were loud and very real. By the end, my ass was bright red, starting to show some bruises and a few welts. It was also very hot and sore to even touch.

Round 3, 175 with a paddle. The paddle doesn't welt me, but the bruises sure will get worse! I did 10 on a cheek in rapid succession and the switched cheeks. At some point i had to drop to 5 a side. Before this, i was doing the spanks standing up, slightly bent over. During this round i changed to kneeling with my head on the floor. Very bruised snd to sore to sit already.

Round 4, 585 hits with the rubber strap. This one i dreaded. The strap leaves a welt or bruise at the end of the strap with pretty much every decent hit. Of course the rest of the strap is contributing to the overall damage. I had to pause several times to get through this! The pain from each hit lasts several seconds and after a bunch of hits, it builds to a level that i can't tolerate and keep hitting myself. The pause is less than a minute and then back to beating myself. By now my ass was seriously black and blue with too many welts to count.

Round 5, 250 with a metal coat hanger! I knew this was going to hurt. The pain was probably worse than the cane, i think because the hanger is a bit narrower. This one drew blood at some point. Not sure when. i didn't feel the wetness, just saw it when i was done. i again did 5 a side in rapid succession. This was pure hell and took close to an hour to do. My legs were trembling and it took a lot of will power to keep hitting. I was now covered in welts and cuts with one round to go.

Round 6, 505 with a cane. At this point, i was not sure i could continue, at least to hit myself. I again enlisted my friend to do the hits and she again insisted i not be tied down so that i was willingly submitting to the hits. It again took over an hour. While she was able to hit at a fairly good pace, i could only hold still for so many hits in a row. More cuts and more welts and i pretty much lost my voice from the screaming.

Thank You for having me do the dare a 2nd time. Only 2 more to go, but it will be awhile before i can do it again! If you are displeased with any of this, please let me know. i strive to please and will accept a punishment of your choice if You feel it is deserved.
Old 05-02-2016, 04:45 PM   #4
marystoy
Distinguished Member

Pretty much healed from the last go around of this dare mi need to do it twice more. You can roll, but dont need to. You can pick the rolls to make it as severe as you want You can pick the implements. You can pick which round to use them. You can specify the body part or parts i spank. You can simply tell me to do it. I will send a detailed report no matter what.
Old 05-27-2016, 09:27 AM   #5
marystoy
Distinguished Member

I still need to complete this!
Old 05-27-2016, 10:30 AM   #6
MrSpanker
getDare Devil

random.org it is: Was a lot of adding..

Round1:
170 spoon

Round2:
280 brush

Round3:
140 ruler

Round4:
385 paddle

Round5:
660 strap

Round6:
355 cane also a triple was rolled.
Old 05-29-2016, 08:13 PM   #7
marystoy
Distinguished Member

This is the latest set of numbers i was given. Again i added 10 to each number with doubles in round 3 since i cannot edge. i add 30 to each number each time there were doubles in round 5 since i cannot change body parts. This time is even worse since i now have a rule to double everything i get in any dare. That is the number in () and what i actually used.

There is no way i would get through all of these and be able to do them hard, so my friend Sue was enlisted again. As she did previously, she would not tie me down and would stop if i said or did anything she interpreted as me wanting her to stop. She insists that i have the opportunity to fail.

The first three rounds i did myself. Even though they were relatively easy, my butt was bright red and very sore. The paddle was brutal. She would do 10 in rapid succession on each cheek. While that was difficult at first, it brought me to tears by the time all 930 were administered. The bruises were clearly developing and she asked me if i had enough. It took about 40 - 45 minutes to get those done. Next was the rubber strap. She tells me now that her plan was to try to get them done in about an hour, one hit every second. I think if she had been able to do that, i would have quit. As it was, it took over two hours. The breaks she took for herself are what saved me. As it was, i was sobbing uncontrollably, had no tears left and was hoarse from screaming. You would think the cane would be easy after that, but no, it brings it's own distinct hell.

My ass is completely black and blue with a solid mass of welts. There are many cuts from the end of the strap and the cane, but nothing too drastic. i will again not be sitting anytime soon! If You are not satisfied with the result for any reason, please let me know. i am not sure what You could do to punish me, but i will accept your punishment if You feel it necessary. i was down to one time left to go, but with the triples in round 6, i still have two to go.

Thank You for taking the time to send me the rolls Sir.

Round1:
170 (340) spoon. Clothes pins (2 on each) on my nipples after the first 75(150)

Round2:
5,6,6, doubles, so start over. 5,5,2,5,3,5,4,5,5,4,2,3,4,5,3,4,1
410 (820) brush

Round3:
6,1,3,3,5 (add 10 to each result starting with the 2nd 3)
160 (320) ruler

Round4:
3,2,1,1,4,4,3,2,6 (add 20 to each starting with the 2nd 1, add 40 to each starting with the 2nd 4)
465 (930) paddle

Round5:
2,3,2,2,(add 30 to each),3,6,6,(add 60 to each),3,2,2,(add 90 to each), 2,6,3,3,(add 120 to each),5,2,3,1
1875 (3750) strap

Round6:
355 (710) cane also a triple was rolled.

Total of 3435 (6,870).
Old 06-11-2016, 08:46 PM   #8
marystoy
Distinguished Member

I need to do this dare two more times!
Old 06-12-2016, 02:21 PM   #9
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Because I’ve posted before, I figured I would give you some variety by also sending you positions to be spanked in. Again, all of these will focus on your ass, only changing implements between rounds. Enjoy!

Round 1: Cane, standing with legs spread and hands on your head
5, 1, 6, 1, 5, 1, 2, 2, 5, 5, 6, 4
215 strokes, clothespins after 115

Round 2: Strap, on all fours
5, 2, 6, 2, 6, 2, 6, 6
Start over
4, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 5, 3, 5, 4, 3, 2, 4, 6
550 strokes

Round 3: Hanger, laying flat on the bed
1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 4, 2, 2 (begin edges), 4, 3, 4, 6
275 strokes

Round 4: Paddle, grabbing your ankles
6, 3, 2, 2, (begin adding 20) 2, 2, 5, 2, 6, 2, 5, 2, 5, 5, 6, 4
750 strokes

Round 5: Belt, bent over a bed
1, 6, 3, 1, 2, 3, 6, 6, (Don’t change body part…add extra hits instead), 3, 6, 3, 4
505 strokes

Round 6: Cane, let your friend decide the position
3, 5, 5, 2, 5, 5, 2, 5, 2, 5, 4, 3, 5, 3, 3, 5, 1
520 strokes

Total: 2815
Old 06-21-2016, 06:17 AM   #10
marystoy
Distinguished Member

I tweaked the numbers a little bit, mostly due to not being able to edge and needing to double the counts. The numbers given and the torals used are given after the report.

This is the fourth time doing this dare. The triples in round 6 keep getting me, fortunately no triples this time. This time Miss Emmyred gave me specific positions to hold during the spankings. This is the latest set of numbers i was given by Miss Emmyred. Again i added 10 to each number with doubles in round 3 since i cannot edge. i add 30 to each number each time there were doubles in round 5 since i cannot change body parts. This time i again have to double everything i get in any dare due to one of my permanent rules. That is the number in () and what i actually used.

The total numbers seem to keep going up with this one being 7090. There is no way i would get through all of these and be able to do them hard, play s the positions i have to hold also make doing them myself impossible, so my friend Sue was enlisted again. As she did previously, she would not tie me down and would stop if i said or did anything she interpreted as me wanting her to stop. She insists that i have the opportunity to fail.

Round 1:
This was probably the second hardest position to hold, standing with hands on my head. At least my thighs were not getting hit! Starting out with the cane was a cruel twist since all the subsequent hits will be on those welts. The clothes pins went on after the first 230 hits which gave me a small breather. She varied the angle of the hits so that the welts were criss crossing my butt. That the first round was so hard was not a good sign!

Round 2:
On all fours with the rubber strap. This thing is brutal. The body of it causes bruises, the edges and especially the end causes welts. 1100 hits takes awhile and allowing for the screaming to subside at times, this took close to an hour. My butt was on fire and I really wanted to just call it quits knowing how much worse this was going to get. Of course i didn't. A brief break for some water and on to the next.

Round 3:
This one was 690 hits with a wire coat hanger. I am not sure which I hate more, this or the cane. Laying on the bed i am able to grab the edges and sort of "brace" myself. These were spaced every 5 to 10 seconds, but then she would do several in rapid succession. So again, about an hour. i was pretty much hoarse by now. We took a short break, mostly to get me some water and her something to eat. Then it was back to business.

Round 4:
Standing bent over grabbing my ankles. All i can say is i am glad the backs of my thighs were not the target. Still 2150 strokes with a paddle on tightened muscles is no fun! After a couple hundred she discovered she could go quicker if she stood next to me with one leg in front of me and braced me since i kept losing my balance. Given there were so many hits, she did these rather quickly. i am not sure i ever stopped screaming. We did take a couple of very short breaks which dragged this one out to about 45 minutes or so. My ass was on fire. Sitting was out of the question, but even walking seemed to hurt. It was covered in welts and turning black and blue.

Round 5:
While i wouldn't say being hit by a leather belt is mild, it felt that way after all the rest! Bent over the bed was an awkward position. We settled on standing next to it with legs spread and bent over with my face planted on the bed. 1220 strokes with the belt. These were spaced out but she never stopped. A little over an hour, a lot of panting and sobbing and another break.

Round 6:
The hell round! 1480 strokes with the cane. At least there were no triples! She chose bent over grabbing my ankles. We got through 500 strokes before she gave up and had me bend over the back of a chair. i kept losing my balance and we would have to stop to get me back in position. Once over the chair there was no let up. The strokes were constant and surprised me that i could still feel anything. The last 100 she said were for making her change positions. They were much harder than anything else and rapid fire.

Once done she helped me into bed. i was completely useless and not very coherent. i remember asking if we were done, but she never did understand me. It has been several days since i finished this and can finally sit without pain! I have one more to go. i sm to do the rolls myself but keep all the strokes on my ass as usual. It will be awile before i get to the next and i hope last one.

Round 1: Cane, standing with legs spread and hands on your head
5, 1, 6, 1, 5, 1, 2, 2, 5, 5, 6, 4
215 (430) strokes, clothespins after 115 (230).

Round 2: Strap, on all fours
5, 2, 6, 2, 6, 2, 6, 6
Start over
4, 3, 2, 4, 4, 4, 5, 3, 5, 4, 3, 2, 4, 6
550 (1100) strokes.

Round 3: Hanger, laying flat on the bed
1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 4, 2, 2 (begin edges), 4, 3, 4, 6 cant edge so add 10 strokes
345 (690) strokes.

Round 4: Paddle, grabbing your ankles
6, 3, 2, 2, (begin adding 20) 2, 2, (begin adding 40)5, 2, 6, 2, 5, 2, 5, 5, (begin adding 60)6, 4
1075 (2150) strokes

Round 5: Belt, bent over a bed
1, 6, 3, 1, 2, 3, 6, 6, (Don’t change body part…add extra hits instead), 3, 6, 3, 4
610 (1220) strokes.

Round 6: Cane, let your friend decide the position
3, 5, 5, 2, 5, 5, 2, 5, 2, 5, 4, 3, 5, 3, 3, 5, 1
740 (1480) strokes.

Total: 3545 (7090

Advertisements
Kink Talk