Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-12-2018, 04:32 PM   #1
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Default 24f New boyfriend wants to stretch my inner lips

Hey so I’ve recently gotten into a relationship with a guy who’s 2 years younger than me. Normally I don’t like Pussy play however I haven’t told him (and don’t plan to) about my anal activity’s anyway so he’s wanting to stretch my inner lips down, my inner lips have always been to big for my outer lips anyway (inner is bigger than average and outer is smaller)....so I thought I’d give him a treat and come on here and ask for dares for him to do to stretch them. He’s been talking of making a clamp thing to grip them with and hang waights off but other than that it’s just us and regular house stuff.

Kik: littleanalslave2

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Disslikes: playing with my pussey i have never cum

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
littleanalslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:10 PM   #2
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Someone please help me, he took me out too a really nice dinner last Thursday so I really want to do something special for him!

Likes: having my disgusting back door used as a scraps bin and test dummy for anyones, being larthed at by other girls on here, cus of what i do to my back door...

Limits: anything at work, full on public, pics, anything that might get me in truble with cops
Old 01-12-2018, 05:32 PM   #3
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Put clamps on your inner lips and then attach string to the clamps and to your big toes, but make sure the string is long enough to reach your big toes, but not all the way if you straighten your legs. Wear them like that, under a short skirt, so your boyfriend can see the string pulling with every step as you walk around the house for a while. Then invite him back to the bedroom and spread your legs wide open for him.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:38 PM   #4
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Hehe he already thought of this....how long should I walk around for? Will it stretch them after one go?

Old 01-12-2018, 05:45 PM   #5
Sasahara
getDare Devil

The longer you walk, the more it will stretch them. They won't be permanently longer after one go. That takes time.

If you want to have more fun with it, do jumping jacks while they're tied.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #6
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Could you give me a time I have to stay tied for? Also would rubber bands be better as well as string so it’s not so much of a jerk?

Old 01-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #7
Sasahara
getDare Devil

Stay tied for 3 hours. Although you'll need to open and move the clamps every 20 minutes or so. Rubber bands can also work, yes. They will make less jerking, but you'll want to make sure they're fairly taut so they're pulling all the time.
Old 01-12-2018, 06:17 PM   #8
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Haha ohhh k, will he see tempary stretching after 3 hours?

Old 01-12-2018, 06:56 PM   #9
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I would hope so!
Old 01-12-2018, 07:26 PM   #10
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

They are pretty big atm....I’m not sure I 100% want them really long...however tbh it feels really good when he pulls on them, currently he stretched them to around 2”long (remember that’s my inner lips) then they go back to around 1cm (but there’s a lot of them there) if we keep doing this do you think they will start hanging all the time?

Old 01-12-2018, 07:28 PM   #11
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

take two trouser hangers with clips. Attach one hanger to each lip. Then wear for 5 minutes. Next a 5 minute break. Then reattach the clips but with a little weight for 5 minutes. Then remove for 5 minutes. Keep going adding a little more weight

How long you last ?
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 07:31 PM   #12
Sasahara
getDare Devil

I think that if you keep doing it they will likely get longer, yes.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:36 PM   #13
AlexisKitten
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleanalslave View Post
They are pretty big atm....I’m not sure I 100% want them really long...however tbh it feels really good when he pulls on them, currently he stretched them to around 2”long (remember that’s my inner lips) then they go back to around 1cm (but there’s a lot of them there) if we keep doing this do you think they will start hanging all the time?
Depends what you want it to look like down there.?

You plan to pierce the lips or clit at all ?

Last edited by AlexisKitten; 01-13-2018 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Was very drunk
AlexisKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 10:13 PM   #14
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Alax it’s my inner lips and clit he wants to stretch, it’s mostly my clit, the inner lips are bigish but it’s nostly my clit, so maybe one clothes hanger, cus you can’t really seperate the lips much. Sorry don’t get your second post?

Old 01-13-2018, 02:53 AM   #15
littleanalslave
getDare Sweetheart

Annnny other dares?

Advertisements
Kink Talk