Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-12-2017, 08:23 PM   #16
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 3

The mist had moved up in the world, it had graduated to a light and steady rain.

I was cold and shivering. Then I felt small, warm hands reaching in between my legs and caressing my balls and shaft. There wasn't much room, with my body bound over the tree limb, but Mia's hands were warming my heart and mind, even if my balls were too cold to care much. After a long minute, maybe two, I felt her let go.

After a pause, Mia came around and knelt in front of me. It was very strange to be suspended over her like this, head hanging down and hands bound back the way they were. She took my head in her hands and lifted it gently.

"Marty, do you like doing what I ask?"

I nodded, "Yes, Ma'am."

"Marty, do you want to just stop and go home, or do you want to go on with what I want to do?"

I shook my head no and then nodded yes. "No, Ma'am. Yes, Ma'am."

"Marty, I like the feeling I get when I give pain. Are you sure you want to obey me? To go on?"

I don't know why, but again I nodded: "Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, my wonderful boy," she said as she kissed my forehead and gently let my head hang down again.

After a moment, I felt her push a gag into my mouth and strap it around my head. "Uunn," I said as she pulled it tighter. I lifted my head a bit and was able to see her screw a little hose into the mouthpiece.

There must have been a questioning look in my eyes because she spoke. "This," as she pumped up the gag, filling my mouth. It was pushing my tongue down and filling my cheeks a bit, certainly I could no longer breathe through my mouth, nor make a sound. I could see that happy twisted little smile yet again as Mia held my face and kissed my forehead one more time, then left me shivering.

She got up and went around behind me. I could hear movement, whether Mia or Charlie, whom I had not seen for a while, I had no idea. Then large hands that had to be Charlie's brushed lightly over my cold and bumpy bum, feeling the goosebumps there, and how the hair all stood out straight from the tightened skin.

I could not see him nod to Mia.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-13-2017 at 01:41 PM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 04:29 PM   #17
MisterDare

I wish the parts were longer, or shorter gaps between parts!
Old 12-16-2017, 03:21 AM   #18
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterDare View Post
I wish the parts were longer, or shorter gaps between parts!
I guess that means you are hooked!
Parts vary according to the story - complain to the characters, not me.
There are a few more chapters to come.
Old 12-16-2017, 04:43 AM   #19
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 4

<Thwwzzuupp> <SPAAT> At the instant I became aware of the sound I also felt the line of electricity shot across my buttocks. OMG she was....

<Thwzzoopp> <SPAATT> Another shot of electricity and my body spasmed. OMG she was beating me....

<Thwzziipp> <SPUUT> Just as I was realizing what was happening. "Uuuhh."

<Zzzwuupp> <SPAAT> My body was trying to jerk and shake. "Uuuhh."

<Thwzziipp> <SPAT> My body was vibrating. "Uuunnn...."

<Thwzziipp> <SPUUT> There was more time waiting for this one and my body was beginning to slow its shaking. "Uuuu...."

<Thwwzzuupp> <SPAAT> It was me making that moaning sound? "Uuuu...."

<Thwwzzuupp> <SPUUT> The pain was just settling down as the fire struck again. "Uuuu...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> She was timing it to boost the pain just as the effect of each stroke eased. "Uuuu...."

<Thwwzziipp> <SPAAT> How could I moan like that with my mouth plugged? "Uuuu...."

<Thwzziipp> <SPAAT> Electrical fire exploded on me again. "Uuuu...." And there was a long pause. My moaning eased, and the blood roaring in my ears calmed enough for me to hear Mia panting behind me. My last shred of conscious thought told me that I could hear her because the rain had stopped.

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> Just as my vibration was stopping. "Uuueee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And quickly. "Eeee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPAAT> And again. "Eeee...." Just aware enough to know that another stroke was coming, again and again.

<Thwwziipp> <SPAAT> And again. "Eeee...." Pain on pain.

<Thwwziipp> <SPAAT> And again. "Eeee...." Pain building.

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And again. "Eeee...." I was past vibrating now - my body was buzzing.

<Thwwzuupp> <SPAAT> And again quickly. "Eeee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And quickly. "Eeee...." As the rapid pace continued, I was getting hot. I didn't fully realize it, but my body got warmer as the effects of the pain spread, and I broke out in a sweat despite the chill I had felt from the rain.

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> And quickly. "Eeee...."

<Thwwziipp> <SPUUT> "Eeeee." And on and on it went. There was nothing but pain and anticipation . . . of more pain. Eventually my body could not spasm or vibrate or make sound. I could only accept what Mia gave. My very spirit was electrified with pain.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-18-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:18 PM   #20
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 3, Part 5

As awareness slowly returned, hearing came with it bringing the sound of gasps and heavy breathing.

"Aahh! Aa-aahh! Yes, Chuckie!"

In reply I heard a gasping: "Uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh."

"Yes! Chuckie my man! Chuckie! Yaaasss!"

More gasping: "Uuhh uuhh uuhh uuhh."

"Hurry hard, hurry hard Chuckie! Yah, yah, hurry hard, yaass!" Then a momentary pause for deep breaths to be drawn, followed by, "yaaasss! Aaeeyyeeaayyhh! Chuckie! Aaeeyyeeaayyhh!"

And then I could hear both of them gasping and panting back there behind me, out of sight. Then some softer indistinct sounds, and a few deep sighs, then silence. It was pretty clear what had been going on!

Somehow all of this registered on my mind, but I was in a bad way. Hanging over the tree trunk, upside down, and hurting from the switching Mia had just given me on my cold and bare buttocks, I didn't really sense much else. The pain and the general discomfort of the position were my world - it had been bad enough in the excitement and anticipation of getting a switching from Mia, but now in the cold light of day I was a wreck.

"Marty, my boy," said Mia lovingly as she held my head in her hands. "Charlie will get you untied in just a few seconds, then we can cuddle. You were magnificent," she continued.

As she held my head I could see that all she wore was a sports bra and socks, the rest of her clothes had clearly been in the way. The petite senior showed surprising strength as she took my weight and held me from falling, and then with Charlie helped me down. "Here, lay down with me," she said, and they helped me to a pile of blankets they had on the ground.

Mia chuckled: "Charlie was busy while I was playing with you. We knew we would need the camp mattress and blankets <chuckle> and so would you. Now here snuggle in with me Marty - we warmed it up already." <giggle> Her arms were warm and her caring charm was enveloping. "Now just relax and be here for a few minutes, let's share this moment."

With her wrapped around me for warmth, both physical and emotional, I cried.

After a few minutes, I was able to open my eyes and look at Mia. I wondered what had really happened. She was watching, expecting that. "Marty, I knew you were wanting an experience, and so was I. Fortunately we wanted to be on opposite sides, so it worked. Once you were ready, and your skin was cold and tight - and ready for a serious switching - I started. The first switch was...I see you didn't know I used more than one, but just listen...was a perfect long springy branch that would be perfect for pain. Don't you think so? And the first impact was just the right physical surprise and shock. And then I built it up, and changed the timing as required to keep you guessing, to build the pain - that fire that still burns your ass right now. Close together to push you harder and higher, then a pause to let you recover a tiny bit but still feel it go on and on. Oh yes, you were magnificent. When that switch was a bit tired I used another the same. And then near the end I changed to a heavier sapling - full with the sap of springtime and growth and as flexible as could be without losing control. I used the thick end to hit hard - it will make lovely deep welts and bruises for you to feel all week and more. All in all not bad for about 25 strokes, not more than 30 for sure. I see you are surprised, but don't be. This was calculated to be what it was. Short and hard. Maybe another time you can have the long slow and moderate switching that builds heat and passion. You'll be magnificent with that too." Mia smiled and gave me a quick little kiss.

I digested all this as she clung to me, and Charlie, dressed by this time, hovered nearby with my clothes: he had evidently kept them out of the wet all this time! They thought of everything - and I was a babe in the woods.

"Marty, it's late. Don't you have to go to work or something?" was whispered in my ear. I did not realize that almost an hour had passed, and I did have to get going - if I could move. I could almost have smiled at the good luck that had caused me to bring my car this day - there was no hour-long ride home.

Charlie joined in, "here, we'll help you back to your car with your bike. Riding wouldn't be a good idea right now, you can't sit and you're a bit too dizzy to stand in the pedals."

Mia got dressed quickly - except for what had been her tee-shirt, now a torn rag. They helped me up, Mia giving me one big wet kiss while she could still put her arms around my body. Then they helped me get dressed - Charlie actually tied my shoes for me - and we stood together for a moment.

"I don't know...," I said.

"We know," Mia interrupted.

"I put a card with our phone and email in your jacket pocket," added Charlie.

And so they walked me to my car and helped me load my bike. I didn't know if I would be able to go to work, but I had to get home.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-22-2017 at 08:40 AM.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #21
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

amazing continuation, missed the last few updates, but thats was a plus as got to read them all in on go, now excited for the next instalment.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mousey123 for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 12:27 AM   #22
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 1

Driving home from work on Friday of the following week I was no longer feeling actual pain when I sat down, but I would automatically remember that beating whenever my bottom hit a chair. The first day or so had been bad and wonderful at the same time. It was a punishing spanking, maybe beating was a better word, that I both wanted and feared for a long time. Every day I watched the colours of the welts change, the feel of the ridges change and gradually soften after the first few days. I decided that even her light switch had been more like a cane than a thin, whippy branch, and the heavy one she finished off with had been cruel - leaving deeper bruises and clear dark lines of raised flesh.

I still had visible lines of bruising from Mia's heavier switch. I was happy to have them, to have the experience behind me - and on my behind, I laughed. Arriving home from work, I was met inside the front door by my wife, Kate, looking fabulous in the trimly fitted suit she had worn to work.

"The kids are with your parents for the weekend," she said with a saucy smile. "It's hard to know who is happier about that, kids or grandparents. Maybe it should be us! Whatever, we won't have to worry about them until we go pick them up and have roast beef dinner on Sunday evening. I decided that we needed some time for ourselves. Now you hit the shower while I open a bottle of wine."

Wow! This was a surprise. Now I just had to keep my bruised butt out of direct sight. I could think about it in the shower. Before I got in I checked - still some marks but in low light the darker lines would not be too obvious. Maybe I was seeing marks on my smooth white cheeks because I knew where to look?

A hot shower helped wash away the stress of the work week, and get me ready for a relaxing weekend alone with my wife. Maybe tonight at home, tomorrow the day together and then dinner out, perhaps get tickets to the new play at the community theatre?

When I turned off the water and stepped out I found that all the towels were gone. My wife was waiting, looking as hot as ever she did with that saucy smile and sporting a tight pony tail, black sports bra, and black tights.

She stepped forward to give me a quick kiss.

"You won't need to dry off. Put your arms through these straps and let me put this over your head. The straps will stay around your arms." She smoothly pulled the carrying straps of a heavy cotton shopping bag up my arms.

"Kate? What's this ab...."

"Quiet!" she barked, startling me. As she did so, the bag went over my head and she pulled the straps up under my arms. "There now. And now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we have handcuffs on my big boy. Yumm!" I was frozen into immobility with the surprise of all this. She often initiated fun and games, but very rarely anything kinky. What was going on?

After that brief pause she pulled the straps of the bag snug behind me, and clipped them together somehow. With that pulled tighter I couldn't see very much under the edge of the heavy black shopping bag. Then she clipped something onto the chain of the handcuffs, and give it a pull - just enough to signal that she could pull me over if she wanted.

"Now you be quiet if you know what's good for you. Martingale! Way back before we had kids you wanted to do an interrogation scene. Well guess what - now you are getting your wish."

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 12-31-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:28 PM   #23
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 2

When he turned off the water and stepped out he didn't find any towels, just me. Waiting. I had a look that I knew he found to be very hot: saucy smile and tight pony tail, black sports bra, black tights, black heels, high of course.

I saw the surprise on his face - and maybe something else. Aha! I thought to myself. I am onto something.

I stepped forward to give him a quick kiss. "You won't need to dry off. Put your arms through these straps and let me put this over your head. The straps will stay around your arms." And before he could react in any useful sort of way I quickly pulled the carrying straps of a heavy cotton shopping bag up his arms.

"Kate? What's this ab...."

"Quiet!" I barked sharply. As I did so, the bag went over his head and I pulled the straps up under his arms. "There now. And now arms behind you and <clickity> and <clickity> and we have handcuffs on my big boy. Yumm!"

As I had expected, he was frozen into immobility with the surprise of all this. Maybe even shock. I often initiated fun and games, but very rarely anything kinky. What might be going on in his kinky brain?

I took a quick look at his bum and sure enough the marks were there, and fairly clear if you were looking for them. After that brief pause I pulled the straps of the bag snugly behind him, and clipped them together with a simple carabiner. With that pulled tighter he wouldn't be able to see very much under the edge of the heavy black shopping bag. Then I put a clip onto the chain of the handcuffs, and give it a pull - just enough to signal that I could pull him over if I wanted.

"Now you be quiet if you know what's good for you. Martingale! Way back before we had kids you wanted to do an interrogation scene. Well guess what - now you are getting your wish."

I wasn't giving him time to let that sink in, not yet. "Now walk. You know where you are so go out the door and down the hall. We are going downstairs." As he moved ahead I kept pressure on the leash attached to the cuffs - just enough so he knew I had him and could yank his arms back and up if needed.
We moved slowly down the hall to the stairs as he felt his way.

"Faster! You have to trust me to keep you from falling. Now down you go." And I pulled a bit harder, making sure that if he lost his balance I could pull him back - even if it twisted his shoulders, the poor bunny. "You can trust me to keep you from falling - I'm your wife."

When we reached the main floor I told him to turn toward the basement stairs, and go down. "You know where we're going - basement," I snapped at him.

What he would soon discover is that this was to be a real interrogation - I thought I knew quite a lot and I wanted to know what else he wasn't telling me.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-02-2018 at 06:23 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 11:41 PM   #24
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 3

It was unnerving to go down another set of stairs almost blindfolded and with my hands not only cuffed behind my back but also secured to a cord leading back to my wife's hands. I knew she could use it to stop me falling, but she was also yanking it randomly, mostly side-to-side, to keep me a bit off balance. It was a relief to reach the basement floor.

"Now turn right to the utility room, you know where it is. Now stop and turn around slowly. There," she added with a yank on the cord. "Now back up just a bit." I felt a chair behind my knees. "Sit."

I tried to sit down carefully but as I got close to the chair she pulled my arms back and up a bit, causing me to sit down with a thump. "Aaaahhh! What's that?"

"Silence!" she practically shouted.

The chair was covered with small rough points that stuck into my butt and legs. Then she hauled me back to be upright in the chair and I found the back was covered too. "Aaaahhhh."

"Silence, I said. You'll be punished for that."

My arms were pulled down and she secured the cord to something. She moved around to the front and picked up my tender bits and caressed them gently - this was more like it. I felt her warm hands lift my balls, "I'm tying thin nylon cord around your balls - just your balls - with a slip knot." And I felt the fine line pulling tightly, pinching a bit, and then strongly upward. "The other end is tied to the ceiling. So if you try to get cute and tip the chair over, your soft little things will get cut off by that nice thin cord before you even hit the floor."

Then she went around behind and secured my arms to the upright rails of the chair back. She was using rope and lots of it. Whew! She was serious about giving me an interrogation scene. Next she moved to my legs and pulled each leg back along the sides of the chair so each foot was off the ground, and my weight was completely on my butt and legs. There were several straps on each - she must have collected all of our belts to do this. Added to the discomfort of whatever was covering the chair - I was thinking she had found the plastic carpet runner in the back corner of the storage area - she was really setting me up with the works. Woo Hoo - kids away and Kate was being creative! Hot weekend coming up!

"This is where I keep my prisoner until it is time for questioning. I can do what I want to him. This narrow basement doesn't have windows and the neighbours on the other side of the concrete wall are gone for the weekend. He can scream if he dares to take the consequences. He can think about that while he waits for me. Here is meditation music," and as she said that she turned on an old boom-box radio giving nothing but static. It wasn't really loud, but with it on I barely heard her walk around me, slowly, then move away.

I sat, wondering, moving my head a bit to see how much I could see under that heavy black cotton bag, and then: <SPLASH> a bucket of cold water hit me full in the chest. "Aaaahhh! Aaaahhh! What are you...."

"Silence or you'll get it worse!" she hissed angrily, just enough to hear over the static.

<SPLASH> Without a break, another bucket was dumped over me from behind. "AAhh!" I couldn't help myself. I heard the tap at the laundry sink and then felt more water being poured slowly over the bag on my head, soaking it. When I tried to move my head away a bit she just grabbed the straps of the shopping bag and held it in place. After walking through the house wet, I was already a bit chilled - now in the basement I was really feeling the chill. Tied to an uncomfortable seat, pretty much blindfolded, miserable, wet, and with the static all I could really hear, I wondered if this was such a good scene.

I was wet and cold and the heavy cotton would stay wet for a while. Frustrated, slumping as much as my bonds would allow, I could hear the tap running for a while - she must be filling another bucket. Kate was saying something to herself as she moved around in front of me again. <SPLASH>

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-04-2018 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-04-2018, 12:01 PM   #25
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 4

I laughed silently to my self at how much fun it was to keep Marty distracted and off balance, physically and mentally, by pulling back and forth on the line attached to his handcuffs, especially on the stairs.

After that it was all according to plan:
  • Get him in the chair,
  • Attach his hands,
  • Fine noose from balls to ceiling, for my security,
  • Secure his hands,
  • Strap up his legs, spread wide of course, and then
  • Soak him thoroughly. The excess will run out the floor drain.
At first he was confused but as I went on his body language began to change: he was getting a bit excited. He was expecting a nice teasing interrogation as a start to a fun weekend. Ha! When this grew to some visible arousal I almost burst out laughing - I had ways to suggest to him that this was not how it would work, two buckets full of ways. They certainly seemed to get his attention! And if he thought that was just part of the tease, then so much the better when I broke the reality to him.

Honestly, I was getting more excited than any time we had played his kinky games, had I been missing something? Maybe it was because this was not entirely playtime? Of course a large part of my excitement was worry, but more how it would play out than about what I might discover. All in all I trust and love my husband.

But for now I had things to do. Static background sound on, drench him with cold water - 3 full pails, and then refill the two buckets: one for now and one to be ready for later. Refill the small pitcher of water for more selective applications. Once it is ready, he will get his next surprise.

"Oh honey, I love you, but I have questions for you," I murmured half-aloud to myself as I waited for a bucket to fill.

Splash that last bucket of cold water into his chest and face, and I was done. I wanted to leave quickly, so I would take that empty bucket upstairs to fill. The bag over his head was soaked - and the heavy cotton would then stay wet for a while. He was showing goosebumps in a few places, and might be shivering soon. Good. Misery would help soften him up for later.

Even though he couldn't see much below the bag he could see that the lights were on, so as I headed up the stairs I clicked them off. His small gasp of surprise barely audible over the static.

White wine (yeah, yeah, it's a trope, but I like it) was chilling in the fridge with a glass waiting beside the tray of crackers and cheese. A couple of hours to relax would let his uncertainty grow with his discomfort. I started my music,
Nights from the Alhambra by Loreena McKennitt, and the calm started to flow through me.
--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-04-2018 at 09:06 PM.
Old 01-05-2018, 09:47 PM   #26
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 5

After the last bucket of water hit me in the chest and face I gasped again from the shock and didn't hear her footsteps as she went up the stairs. Then the lights went out.

So Kate was leaving me to wonder what she had planned - for how long? She was staging an interrogation and leaving me to be wet and cold for a while must be part of her game. Nice and creative, even if I was getting colder.

And that static on the radio! Sheesh! It wasn't loud enough to be painful but it very annoying. It also meant that I could not try to listen for her moving around upstairs, or when she was coming back.

Time passed and passed. I began to wonder what got into her that she had become so creative. Could she possibly have noticed that I had had my bottom beaten? I had been checking myself, and had been careful to shower when she was busy, and have pajamas or underwear on unless it was dark.

Breathing was a bit hard with the heavy shopping bag pulled down over my head, and the wet cotton didn't breathe at all so it depended on how open the bag was at my neck. I got along with slow and steady breathing - in fact it helped to pass the time - but it was tiring to be so conscious of every breath.

Comfort was impossible. I tried every position I could, but all that happened is I had to try more. And my head was cold and wet inside that bag, even as my body eventually dried off. How long was she leaving me here?

<SPLASH> "Aaaahhh! Aaahhh!" I had not heard her sneaking up on me. "Kate! Kate, what are you doing?" The lights were still off and I didn't hear her sneak away.

It wasn't very arousing to sit here cold and wet - and with these tiny spiky nubs of the carpet liner sticking into my legs, butt, and back. Any feeling of excitement about having a hot and sexy weekend were fading away for now. I had resisted shivering, but now it started and I just wanted to be warm.
--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-07-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 10:25 PM   #27
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 6

When the CD ended I sat for a few minutes, I was feeling pretty good about how this would go. I had thought through a lot of what Marty might say - and how to respond to him. I would not make it easy for him.

In the kitchen I got the now-filled bucket I had brought up with me. Quietly I crept down the stairs, bare feet silent on the steps. There was enough light from the door at the top that I didn't need to turn any on, I knew the way and could see enough to slowly get in front of the chair and drench him again. He wasn't expecting that!!

He called my name but it fell on deaf ears as I crept back upstairs to let him sit in misery a bit longer. If I was going to interrogate him I wanted him to be tired and miserable, eager to respond and open up.

I paused to consider once again what I knew about his recent activities. I had had over a week to figure things out and keep an eye on him. He was in deep doo-doo.

Time for more wine, with cheese? Keep soothing my spirit with another Loreena McKennitt CD? I think so. He could sleep down there for all I cared. I guess you have to love someone to feel this angry - and I finally admitted to myself that I was more than a little angry with him.

--

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-06-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 01-07-2018, 10:15 PM   #28
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 7

I almost slept, just for lack of ability to do anything else, but it was too cold and uncomfortable. This must be what it is like to be in some lost-island prison waiting for the evil dictator to send his henchmen into the torture cell. I did dry off again, mostly, and the bag didn't get splashed too much from that last bucket, but that was the only good news. Noise, discomfort, fatigue, yeah, this was bad.

What was Kate up to? Hours and hours were passing. She was taking this very seriously - did she know about Mia and Charlie? I was sure that I hadn't done anything out of the ordinary: rode my bike at the same times, went to work pretty much the same, and the same with everything else. And I would be telling her of course, I just hadn't worked out how to tell her, what with a busy life with two jobs, two kids and everything else going on.

It seemed like it had been forever, but it must have been midnight or so. I was dozing and on the edge of sleep. With my eyes closed, and under the bag, I didn't notice when the lights came on again. With the static I also didn't hear Kate come closer.

I thought I could hear her softest, sweetest voice, rhythmic and dreamy as if in fairy land: "Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve."

"Nothing," I mumbled. "Nothing, just meeting people." And as I said that I realized I was talking. The static was off. The lights were on. "Huh?" I said as I snapped my head upright, and back and forth, trying to see and hear as well as I could. "Kate?"

"So now, bad boy, it's interrogation time," Kate said sweetly. "What do you have to tell me about? This is your chance to make a clean confession - after this it gets tough." Her voice rose in pitch and changed to a sing-song rhythm, "One cha-ance, one cha-ance only."

"Oh Kate I have nothing to confess except that I love you forever and there hasn't been anyone else since we met in 3rd year. You know that."

"TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT HILLSIDE PRESERVE!"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-09-2018 at 09:27 PM.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #29
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 8

I didn't wait until the end of the second CD, I wanted to get down to business with Marty. I had known too much for too many days and I was impatient. And I really didn't want him to be there all night, at least not yet I didn't.

Before going down to question him I put on a simple cardboard mask I had made. It wasn't much, just enough that when I took the bag off his head I could watch his face but he would not be able to see mine very well.

Quietly, I turned on the light and went down to the utility room. He wasn't moving as I came closer and closer: I wanted to whisper from right outside the bag. He was breathing very rhythmically - probably asleep despite the discomfort. This was not something I had expected.

I listened to his rhythm and then turned off the radio and immediately started speak at about the same level as the static had been and in time with his rhythm: "Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve. Tell me what you are doing at Hillside Preserve."

"Nothing," he said. "Nothing, just meeting people." And then he came awake and snapped his head to attention. But I had an admission. I would follow it up in a little while.

Then I gave him an opportunity to confess - and all he did was confess undying love - yawn! OK, he could have it his way.

So rarely do I raise my voice, but this time: "TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE DOING AT HILLSIDE PRESERVE! RIGHT NOW!"

Poor Marty responded as if I had given him an electric shock. He was making a few odd sounds as I pulled the bag up off his head. "N-n-nuh-nothing," he mumbled. (Note: I had forgotten that it had adjustable buckles on the straps, and so I could get it almost all the way off without untying him - much better than my plan to cut the straps if necessary.) I could see the goosebumps all over him - good, he was chilled.

"You said meeting people. What people?" I used my most toneless voice, with a bit of an edge.

"I was dreaming," he excused himself. "I didn't mean anything."

I thought to myself: 'Look you spanko slut - I am not going to beat it out of you. You'd like that too much. But I will rig up a zipper of clothespins, just to keep you awake.' Aloud I said: "I'll take this string off your balls and put it to better use."

With that I untied that string - I was a bit concerned about the fine nylon string cutting through his skin anyway. Then I put a clothespin on each of his nipples, and gave the pair a slow hard squeeze.

"Aaaaeeee...."

Then I put a zipper row of about 10 pins along each side of his chest and ran the string through them - one end up each side, leaving the middle for me to pull on. Another piece of string ran similarly through about 10 pins going up each thigh, even with the difficulty in pinching up enough skin given how tightly his legs were pulled back. The two pins at the upper end of each were not yet attached. He looked at those warily, while I pulled his balls out a bit, obviously considering where they could go. I squeezed the nipple pins again - harder and longer this time.

"Aaaaa. <gasp> EEEEeeeee...."

"Don't lie to me or it will get much worse. And nothing else will be as much fun as simple clothespins. Your wife deserves to know what you have been doing. Now tell her!"

He sat quietly. He was back to expecting a scene - the deceitful pervert!

"I was coming back from a meeting with a client, and took Hillside Road as a scenic route back into town. I saw your car - it was yours with the bike rack on - coming out from the preserve. It had been raining a bit much for you to be riding in the woods, so I went to parking lot 7 and saw the dry spot where your car had been parked. Who did you meet?"

He paused then said, "it could have been any car parked there."

I could see that he was dealing with mixed emotions, and many thoughts. What did I know that he should have told me? What did I know? Wasn't this supposed to be a hot and perverted interrogation? Well, my patience was not infinite.

I put a pair of clothespins over the two on his nipples - and he gasped as they tightened.

Then I continued: "I drove around the corner to lot 6, and as you know it's even closer by the trails. I found some nice people there. Who were they?"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-13-2018 at 11:40 AM.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:55 AM   #30
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Marty meets Mia and Charlie, Chapter 4, Part 9

Kate had never before put clothespin zippers on me - where did she learn about them? Had she been cruising the internet? The pain on my nipples was increasing slowly after she added the extra pins to clamp the others shut more tightly. OUCH!

The shock was rolling over me. Kate had seen me leaving the Preserve and then saw Mia and Charlie? Could that be possible? Would she have talked with them? What did she know? OMG -- OMG -- OMG!

"WHO WERE THEY?" She pinched the clothespins tightly as she asked.

"AAagggghhh. Just two seniors I met on the trail," I answered, truthfully if not completely. I was still trying to process what was going on.

"Half the story won't do," she added and squeezed the pins again. "Keep talking or I'll hurt you."

"AAaahhhh. What do you want me to tell you about them?"

Kate just removed the pins from my nipples for a few seconds - long enough for me to give a faint scream as circulation returned - and then put the back on at a different angle. "Now I'll put woodworking clamps on if you don't give me the story."

"Aahh, aahh, aahh," I panted, trying to control the pain.

"They were very pleasant to chat with. Now why don't you tell me about your chat with them." Kate said in a pleasant voice - too pleasant. She then walked over to the workbench in the far corner, and picked out a pair of spring clamps.

"We just met on the trail. They were nice."

"Ha! I bet they were nice for a perv like you. Tell me what you did with them. I don't like it when you don't keep talking." She laid the clamps down where I could not see them, then went to the storage shelves and picked out a large fan. I could not see her face but she wasn't being very emotional at all - I didn't know what she might do.

"We were looking at plants. They showed me the spring growth and how it was bursting out through the leaves and twigs left form last year. Spring flowers and plants, nettles and blossoms of all sorts."

"And what did you do with the nettles?" she asked. As she did so she went out of sight and started to fill a bucket of water.

The alarm must have shown on my face. And what had Mia and Charlie told her? "We, we, we put them in my pants," I confessed.

"And when was the first time for that? I see you starting to sweat but you haven't had anything yet," she added, as she squeezed the pins on my nipples again - slow and hard.

"Aaaeee. Ooww. About three weeks ago."

"Some honesty at last. How did that work out? Maybe I won't have to turn up the pressure on you - keep talking."

"They burned for while. And again two weeks ago, but it didn't work because I was taking my allergy meds."

"And so then what? If you make me pull every detail out of you piece by piece I will get very tired - but you will pay." With that she pulled the bag back over my head, yanked the clothespins off my nipples to get a scream, and then doused me with a bucket of water. The second bucket was still filling as she set up the big fan and pointed it right at me. Then the second bucket of cold water came over me and before leaving she hissed: "The Whole Story!"

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-13-2018 at 08:58 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk