Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-17-2017, 05:52 PM   #16
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Dah Shy you're messing with a person who has a very inquisitive mind. I'm going to be up all night wondering what's in that folder :P But having her stay...I think that was kind of obvious, as if she had the ice cube well that would be a pretty short story...provided that the guy's honesty isn't questioned. But these cliffhangers and these questions...it's torture, but in a good way. I'm looking forward to your next installment so that my brain can be destroyed even more :P
Oh Komodo, you boundless curiosity is the perfect fodder for my creativity, I'm happy to contribute to the destruction of your brain !

Of course, you are right that there wouldn't have been much of a story had Arabel chosen to leave (though who knows if she would have been able to or not). I hope to surprise you with what was in the folder (or, at worst, still managed to keep the story interesting ).

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2017, 05:21 PM   #17
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

"Ok, I'll stay Master", she finally said, feeling as though a kaleidoscope of butterflies was fluttering inside of her stomach.
The man smiled and sat back down. "Good girl", he said for the second time. “Now, get some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a long day”.

Arabel’s heart was beating so quickly that she thought it might jump out of her chest. The whole moment, from the time she woke up and realized she was bound to the moment her Master left the room seemed like it had lasted an eternity and a second at the same time. She turned her head to the side and spotted the folder that had sealed her fate. Peeking out through the folded blue cardstock was the handmade Christmas card she had sent him the previous year. She had fantasized so much about having a real session with him, but she never expected it would ever happen. Now that the reality sunk that her daydream was coming true, she shivered. She thought about the other two documents in the folder. She was in a heap of trouble and she knew it. The night’s events, however, had left her tired and the young woman surrendered to her heavy eyelids and fell asleep.

The tall man looked on from the cottage’s living room. Unbeknownst to his guest, or rather, his host, he had set up a camera in the bedroom and was keeping a close eye on her as he silently unpacked the items he would be needing for the next day. “Sweet dreams”, he murmured, when he saw her fall asleep. The man grabbed a neatly folded crocheted blanket and put his own head down on the armrest of the couch he was sitting on, not bothering to open it up into a bed.

It was with a very full bladder that Arabel awoke the next morning. As a force of habit, she turned to her side in an attempt to roll out of bed but quickly realized that she was still restrained. ‘Shit’, she thought ‘what do I do now?’. She could hear footsteps outside of her room, her Master was busying himself with something. “H-hello?”, she called out tentatively. Arabel stayed still, hoping it would calm her urgent need to relieve herself, but she knew that she wouldn’t be able to hold it in for very long. After having stopped, the footsteps started again. “Please”, she called out a bit louder, “please, I really need to pee”. The footsteps stopped again and the door to her room creaked open.

“Oh?”, said a man’s voice. He sounded amused. She was not.

“Oh, come on!”, she said “please can you just untie me?”.

“Hum”, her Master’s voice said, “well, you know, as I reminded you yesterday, that depends entirely on you. Need I remind you that our usual rules apply here?” he concluded.

Arabel blushed from head to toe. “But…”, she tried to protest “please, Master, please don’t make me say it out loud”, she said meekly. She closed her eyes, willing him not to say the words that she knew he’d say.

“Oh, my pet, but you are under no obligation to. It really is your decision. You can always just relieve yourself right now as you are and suffer the consequences of your own decisions”, he admonished, calm as ever as he started closing the door.

“No, wait!”, she said before taking a deep breath. If there was one thing that the brunette was certain of, it was that she did not want to be lying down in her own piss as he looked on at her embarrassment. “Master, may I please use the washroom?”, she said finally. She held her breath, half-awaiting the witty comeback that there was no washroom but an outhouse, but it did not come.

“You may, my pet”, he answered almost immediately “kindly pull your blindfold back on and I’ll unshackle you and guide you to the outhouse”. Arabel obliged. She was somewhat bothered by the fact that her Master was refusing to show his face, but she had more pressing matters to take care of. True to his word, he unbound her before guiding her with his strong and slightly calloused hands to the outhouse.

They had taken only a few steps back into the cottage when he asked her to stop. Arabel stood there obediently and waited in silence.

“Now”, he said “I rather think that we should get the uglier business out of the way, don’t you?”.

Arabel felt the colour drain from her face and she gulped. From the moment she’d realized that she was in the presence of her Master, the young woman had known that she would be facing punishment. Out of habit and despite her blindfold, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath willing the hands that had balled up into fists at the anxiety of his words to open up and the knots in her stomach to come undone. She only partially managed as when she replied in the affirmative, she felt the knots in her stomach get tighter.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 08-02-2017, 06:41 AM   #18
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Unless I missed something, there's one part of this story I don't completely agree with from a D/s standpoint. But I'll leave that mystery up to you...if you can even call it that, since you probably know what I'm commenting on. But good things always come in your installments, I could tell as you used the simile of a "kaleidoscope of butterflies" in the first sentence. Details are rarely seen on this site nowadays and repetition is rampant. Yet each installment you put out, thankfully still refreshes me and reminds me that on this site there are still writers, who actually realize that writing is an artistic medium instead of just masturbation fodder.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 10:31 AM   #19
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
Unless I missed something, there's one part of this story I don't completely agree with from a D/s standpoint.
I am curious about this. Would you care to elaborate? To be honest, there are a couple of things that bug me about how I set up the D/s mechanic. However, I have allowed myself some slack as this is a work of fiction. I found that I was getting too hung up on details and was blocking my own creativity when I sat down to write.

As always your feedback (and feedback in general) is much appreciated .

Likes and stuff

Old 08-08-2017, 04:36 AM   #20
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Not trusting her voice not to break under the stress of the anticipation, the brunette nodded in silent agreement.

“Good girl”, he repeated. “I am also going to remind you that you always have a say in what is going on. If you feel as though you’ve been pushed to your limit, your are to tell me. If something hits a clear limit, your are to tell me. I am not unreasonable, after all. Am I understood, my pet?”

Arabel heart rate picked up. She should have been relieved by the words that were delivered by his baritone voice and she was...to a point. But then, her overactive imagination couldn’t help but wonder what exactly he had in mind for her. “Understood Master”, she said timidly.

He kissed her on the temple, a silent show of his affection and respect of how she was handling the situation. The man put both his hands on her shoulders and let them run down Arabel’s toned arms to her wrists, which he grabbed with one of his own hands. Then, keeping a hold of the woman’s wrists, he purposefully took a step to the side to grab one of the items he had placed on the coffee table the previous evening.

When she felt her Master’s hands be replaced by cuffs, securing her wrists behind her back, Arabel couldn’t help but feel a pang of arousal and anxiety. Robbed of her eyesight for the time being, she was dependent on her other senses to try to piece together what was in store for her. She was brought out of her thoughts by the low, calm voice of the dominant man.

“Here’s what’s going to happen”, he said “you are going to think back to when you opened the folder yesterday evening. Think back to what was on the top half of the first document. You are going to describe everything you saw while you wait to receive your punishment for that offense”.

“Understood, Master”, she said, her voice subdued and slightly trembling. “There is a picture of me...”, she started, freezing after the last word as she felt an object being deposited in her cuffed hands. It felt heavy and long, but that was probably because her perception was warped by the fact she couldn’t see it. It was cold too, most likely metallic. The most curious part of it, she noted, was the curvature. It was almost as though it were—a quick slap to her ass reminded her of the task at hand. “I...I’m in front of my door, facing it and bent over…” Arabel dutifully described the exact circumstance in which she had found herself the night before, upon arriving at her house under gale-like winds as her Master paced the floor behind her. She wondered how he might have obtained such a photograph, but knew her question would be met with a cryptic answer at best.

“Very good”, he replied, rubbing the back of his index finger gently across her cheek. “Now, I need you to help me clear something up. When was this picture taken, my pet?”.
“Yesterday, Master”
“And what exactly were your underwear instructions for the day?”

Arabel bit her lip. Anyone who knew her would know that it was a pretty good indication that she was about to confess something. “I’m sorry Master. I know...I know I had the choice between panties or a bra. But you know I don’t go out without a bra and I really wanted to wear that skirt, but with the winds that day—I...I”, her voice trailed off, not certain if she had the courage to finish her sentence.

“You, what?” the deep admonishing voice prompted.
“I should have asked for permission to wear both that day”.
“Yes. Yes, you should have. And I probably would have allowed it”.

There was a long pause and she felt her Master lift up the skirt of her dress and tuck in in the side of the waistband, completely exposing her lower body. She felt so vulnerable and her eyes welled up, ravaged by guilt. She bit her lip again.

“I’m so, very sorry, Master. I also had an orgasm without asking for your permission and against your explicit instructions and—”, her voice trailed off. It was barely more than a whisper when she spoke again. “Master, I lied to you about both. I told you that I hadn’t worn any panties and that I had remained in denial.” She took a breath and her voice gained in confidence. “I know it was a bad decision on all counts and I am ready to accept responsibility for it.”

The man walked in front of the submissive woman and deposited a kiss on her forehead. She was ready. He walked to the table, his heavy footsteps only adding to the solemnity of the moment and came back with a metal rod equipped with a cuff on each end. He got down on one knee in front of Arabel and secured her left ankle in one of the cuffs. “Spread”, he instructed, placing the back of his hand on the inside of her right thigh and stroking it downwards towards her ankle before placing the second cuff around it when he was satisfied.

Arabel’s Master stood up and grabbed one end of the rope that was hanging from a ceiling beam. He walked up very close to the vulnerable-looking woman, pressing his chest against her own before bringing one of his arms behind her to grab the anal hook she had been holding. He couldn’t help but smirk when he noticed her efforts to try to remain calm. She had no idea what he had planned and her vivid imagination was taking over, trying to fill in the blanks. Once the rope was securely attached to the loop in the hook, the man came in close once again and slid his hand on either side of the leg holes of the woman’s panties. He brought the sides in towards the center, leaving the fabric bunched up between her plump ass cheeks and fuzz-covered labia. He looped his finger around the fabric that made up the crotch of the brunette’s underwear and pulled up, causing Arabel to jump in surprise. Then, the dominant man replaced his finger with the hook before grabbing the other edge of the rope and pulling.

Arabel tried to suppress a grimace when she felt the tug of her panties against her most sensitive parts. She tried to stand her ground until the pressure was too much and she was forced to lift her heels off the ground. Her Master continued to tighten the pull until she was uncomfortably balancing on the plants of her feet. He tied the loose end of the rope to the spreader bar.

“Now, my pet. I’m going to let you settle there as I get ready to punish that greedy pussy of yours”. He gave her a few firm slaps on her crotch as he said this.

Likes and stuff

Old 08-08-2017, 01:43 PM   #21
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

A few parts I got confused on...but maybe that's just became I'm mentally and physically exhausted. Anyway, overall I really liked this chapter as I feel like a large part of the jigsaw is finally becoming visible. Of course, depending on where you go with this story I feel that at some point in time you're going to dump more pieces on the table and I'm going to be confused again, but then again I guess that's your motivation since you can be devious like that. But for now I enjoy that a lot of the mysteries I have been wondering about are coming to light and that there is a reason behind her punishment. I had commented to you about that last time, that punishment, in my opinion, shouldn't come without a reason.

Also I'm not sure if I've said this yet (and I'm too lazy to look at my past comments) but I like the fact that this story isn't one of those many masturbatory aids that you see so much on this site. What you've constructed thus far isn't overtly sexual, yet I still enjoy reading every chapter. Your writing style has certainly not diminished during your hiatus and I look forward to reading the next installment even if it hurts my head again.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 04:05 AM   #22
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Oh come, now Komodo, I wouldn't screw with your mind like that and bring in more puzzling elements :P. Actually, I would, lol, but it's all in good fun.

As for the reason for the punishment, they were give in the last installment. If you can't find them, though, I'd be happy to point them out.

And, thank you again for your feedback, it's very appreciated.

Likes and stuff

Old 08-18-2017, 04:05 AM   #23
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

The near hanging wedgie that the young woman was in was both embarrassing and wildly uncomfortable. She had no idea how long she’d been in her current position, but guessed that it couldn’t have been more than a few minutes. She could hear the man walking about the room and wondered if he wasn’t purposefully prolonging the time it should take him to gather what he needed just to keep her guessing and in an increasing amount of discomfort. She was going to be punished for her unauthorized orgasm and had no doubts that it would be pretty memorable.

She felt her Master’s presence at her side again. He slapped her crotch area again, making her jump and kept his hand pressed against her pussy for a few moments. Then, to her horrification, he brought his hand up to her face, placed it right under her nose and wiped the moisture off of it.
“Tsk, tks, such a horny little submissive.”

Arabel felt her face flush with embarrassment. She had always been easily excitable and though she wasn’t enjoying the fact that she was being punished, she couldn’t deny that being physically in the presence of her Master for the first time was incredibly arousing. She heard an object vibrating near her, but before she had the time to wonder what was going to happen, the object had been pressed against her pussy. The brunette’s pleasure centers activated immediately to the stimulation and despite the discomfort she was in, Arabel felt an orgasm mounting and she started groaning with pleasure. She felt a hard pinch to her left nipple through her bra.

“Don’t forget to ask for permission to cum when you’re at the edge”, her Master instructed.

The young woman moaned out in acknowledgement. She was close now and even though she wondered why her Master would actually let her orgasm at all, she decided that it would be best to follow his instructions.

“Master, may I please cum?”, she asked in one breath.

Immediately the vibe was pulled away as the dominant man answered a stern “No, you may not”. The vibrations ceased and Arabel was left panting and trying to regain some measure of composure. ‘Was that it?’, she wondered, bewildered at the punishment her Master had chosen for her.

The man looked at the lovely submissive woman in front of him. He could see the wheels turning in her head, wondering what was going on. He could also see that she was starting to struggle with being balanced on the balls of her feet. He waited for her to regain control of her breath and turned the battery-operated vibrator on a second time as he pressed it against her cunt again. For nearly twenty minutes, he teased her mercilessly, time after time denying her request for an orgasm. He had been waiting for her to reach her breaking point and she just had. Her legs were now shaking in earnest and after the last edge she had let out a primal scream of frustration.

“Please, Master”, she whimpered over and over again.
“You want to cum, don’t you, my pet?”

Arabel nodded. The man put on a wicked grin. “Good”, he said that was just your warm-up. We can get your real punishment underway now”.

“Master?”, her voice was trembling. There was no answer to her implicit question, only footsteps walking away from her and coming back dragging an object on the floor. Arabel felt something hard press against the top of her calves. She felt as though her legs were going to give way any minute but she did her best to stay strong. The calm voice spoke up again.

“Don’t move, I’m going to cut you loose but don’t want to injure you by accident”

Arabel stayed as still as possible while the man slid his safety shears under the bunched up crotch of her panties. As soon as the fabric was cut, she fell back, her ass landing squarely on the chair that had been placed right behind her. There would be no respite, though as Arabel then felt her cuffs being detached momentarily before being feeling each wrist be reattached to the back of the chair. “Hang on”, she heard her Master say before feeling the whole chair tip backwards slightly as the spreader bar that was still in play was pushed behind the front chair legs. Once the chair was back on all four legs, the man placed some soft cuffs around his submissive’s thighs, right above her knees and attached them with some rope under the seat of the chair. Her reddened and swollen pussy was now completely exposed and there was no way for her to cover up.

“Now, this is probably going to be unpleasant” the man said as he placed a drop of arousal gel on his finger and massaged it into the woman’s clit. He then placed the head of the vibrator against the woman’s exposed clit and taped it in place against the chair. “I am going to turn the vibe on. It is currently secured against you in such a way that there is absolutely no way that you’ll be able to escape the stimulation. Once you have reached your orgasm, I am going to start a five minute timer. I will only turn off the vibrator once the five minutes are up”.

Despite knowing the futility of her actions, Arabel pulled against her restraints, almost as though testing them. She knew that she would be in for a rough ride; though post-orgasmic stimulation had always been a turn-on for her, she had never been able to follow through because of her extreme sensitivity.

“Master?”, she called out tentatively.
“Yes, my pet?”
“May I please have something to bite down on for this?”

The man came in close and kissed her on the forehead. He pulled out his safety shears and cut away at the fabric on either side of the waistband of her panties. Then, pulling from behind, he took what remained of the woman’s underwear and brought them up to her mouth.

“Open”, he commanded before stuffing them, crotch first, into the woman’s mouth.
Arabel could taste her juices from the panties that had been used as a makeshift gag. But she didn’t have much time to think about them as the vibrator started buzzing away nearly instantly against her clit.

Her body grinded into the object without her consent and moans of pleasure were heard within a few seconds of the stimulation. The girl rapidly reached her climax. Very quickly, though, the sounds escaping the confines of the gag changed. As the woman fought to remove herself from the stimulation, panicked screams alternated with moments of silence as she held her breath for a few seconds at a time. Then, a little under two minutes into the torture, the sounds changed as pain made way to pleasure and another orgasm hit. Arabel screamed even louder after that, her body tensing at the stimulation, muscles everywhere contracting uncontrollably from the onslaught of the vibrator.

When she felt the third orgasm build, Arabel closed her eyes and tried to breathe through it. She didn’t know how long she had left, but felt like it had been hours already. Then, everything stopped and she wept. Tears started falling freely, gathering under the blindfold. Tears of relief mixed with some of guilt and stress.

“I’m going to give you some time to catch your breath, my pet”. The man removed the panties from Arabel’s mouth. “When you think you’re ready, we can address the lying”. He gave her a kiss on the temple and removed the vibe. “If you don’t think you’re ready quite yet, we can take care of it tomorrow”. Arabel’s ankles and thighs were released from their restraints. “I’m very proud of the way you’ve handled everything so far”. The woman closed her legs and let out a short giggle, something she often did when she was stressed.

“Thank you Master”, she said, feeling a wave of relief wash over her.

Likes and stuff

The following 2 users say Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 08-19-2017, 09:46 AM   #24
garder80
getDare Succubus

Send a message via MSN to garder80 Send a message via Yahoo to garder80

I like this story already

likes to do to slaves:
orgasm control/denial, control clothes, pain, punishments, various tasks, name calling, humiliation, bondage, spanking, gags and plugs
garder80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:42 AM   #25
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
I like this story already
Hey you!

Long time no see! I'm happy you're enjoying the story so far .

Likes and stuff

Old 08-19-2017, 07:46 PM   #26
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Wow, late to this story, but love it. Looking forward to reading the rest

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:53 PM   #27
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Your writing skills are great, can't to read the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 06:24 AM   #28
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney_sub View Post
Wow, late to this story, but love it. Looking forward to reading the rest Your writing skills are great, can't to read the next chapter.
I'm very happy you're enjoying your read! It's a pleasure to write. Glad to have you along for the ride.

~Shy~

Likes and stuff

Old 08-20-2017, 07:29 AM   #29
StrippokerMick
Account Banned

This is one of the best stories i've ever read on here - looking forward to the next instalment

Dislikes:ballbusting,spanking,messy,denial,blackma il, edging

Limits:- Public,family/friends,permanent,scat,crossdressing,pee
StrippokerMick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 12:38 PM   #30
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrippokerMick View Post
This is one of the best stories i've ever read on here - looking forward to the next instalment
I'm very happy you're enjoying it! I try to post once a week, but sometimes, I can only post once every two weeks. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment!

Likes and stuff

The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk