Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-27-2017, 08:37 PM   #16
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Nice update, thanks for continuing this story

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 05:34 PM   #17
DreamMistress96
getDare Sweetheart

Excited to see what happens next. Keep it up!

Limits: Permanent and anything involving bodily fluids. Anything else is fair game, unless I have a legit reason not to do it.

Punish me here! Feel free to send me punishments through PM, commenting on my punishment post, or by messaging on kik, username is the same.

Check Out My Blog! I will be posting daily updates on my chores and punishments!
DreamMistress96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 06:26 AM   #18
Pyrkejeremy

What happened to this? Is it going to continue? Was really good
Old 10-02-2017, 06:07 AM   #19
Mikieswe
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue...
Mikieswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 09:15 PM   #20
bedared

Default Plase continue

Very goo story plase continue it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacifierGirl View Post
Authors Note: Right, this is my second crack at a GetDare story. My first was a bit too weird and I don't think it clicked with people and I didn't really enjoy writing it - it was too serious and that's not what kink's about! Kink is fun and that's exactly what I'm going to try to channel with this story. The basic prospect of it is that it's a series of short stories about a Mistress playing with a variety of subs - usually quite extreme fantasies that no one would ever do in real life, so this is your way of experiencing them! d:

The stories may link together over time, so keep your eyes open for references or other things! Any suggestions can be posted but I can't promise that I'll use them all, or any for that matter unless they're really good as I do have a general idea of what sort of stuff I want to write about.

- - -

1. Max (Part 1)

Max had met Lucy on Tinder. It had felt natural to him, a local girl who just wanted someone for a little hook-up. He couldn't believe his luck, to be honest. The 20 year old was starting to think he was on track to being a virgin for life and his two years on the dating app had proven unsuccessful until this point but the beautiful brunette had graced his day with a swipe right.

The two had been talking for a few days, just getting to know each other when Lucy had sprung on the idea of kink to Max. He wasn't sure, it wasn't something that he had ever thought too much about but his penis did the talking for him as he replied that he enjoyed rough sex and being slightly dominating, expecting that that was the answer she was after.

It wasn't. She replied with a smirking emoji and asked how he felt about being on the other side of the foot.

This really confused the penis. He wasn't sure if he had ever thought about it but the more he did, the more the thought of this skinny, 18 year old girl standing with her heel pressed against his naked arse excited him. Maybe he did have a submissive side.

A week passed and that's how he felt himself sitting in Starbucks, nervously checking behind him - waiting for Lucy to enter. Part of him was doubting it - what if she wasn't even real? A prank designed to humiliate him? Just as the prank started to seem like the most likely option - a familiar girl entered the cafe. She was shorter than Max had expected.

"Hello, cutie," she smiled, wearing a white crop top and a beige skirt. Large black sunglasses covered her eyes and a bag of a similar colour to her skirt was slung over her shoulder.

"Hi," he spoke out, coming out way more nervous than he had anticipated.

She laughed, "nervous?"

He nodded, "It's my first ever date."

She scoffed, "A date? Is that what you think this is?"

"I thought-" his response was far too quick and it set Lucy off in to a bit of a laughing fit.

"Oh, you thought right - I just like making you squirm. Get used to it," she smiled, the most glorious smile that Max had ever seen. "So, let's get some coffee and then we'll talk."

Max was never a Starbucks person. Far too... trashy for him. He was more of a sit in and play video games type of person. That was behind him, though. That was virgin Max - not this Max.

"What will it be?" the woman at the counter asked, slightly older than what Max would've expected from a Starbucks cashier but a job was a job.

"Um, just a coffee," he smiled, nervously.

"Right," the woman paused, "What type of coffee, exactly?"

Lucy seemed to appear out of nowhere right at his side, a gleeful smile on her face. "Oh, you'll have to excuse my friend - he's a virgin and hasn't ever left the house."

The woman seemed even more confused by this, "Right... and?"

Minutes later, the two were sitting at a table in the corner of the cafe - cups in front of them.

"I want to make this clear," Lucy said, immediately after the two sat down, "I'm not after anything long-term. I make it clear that I'm just after hook-ups but guys always think that when I meet them it will change their minds and I will love them so much that I'll stay with them forever. It's not happening."

Max nodded, "Just a hook-up, got'cha."

Lucy smiled, "Next point usually gets the guys running. I don't want you to be my equal. I want you to be mine and I mean mine, you will do whatever I say once we get to mine. Anything."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

Max looked at his penis. "Any advice, boy?" he whispered to it.

"Sexy girl," the penis whispered back.

Max nodded, "I'll do anything."

Lucy pulled down her sunglasses, exposing her beautiful, crystal blue eyes as her face lit up in to a radiant smile. "Good boy. Well let's finish these drinks and then head back to mine."

- - -

Lucy's car had been much more exciting than Max had ever expected from a girl her age. He didn't know much about cars about all but it was a shiny, sporty looking convertible. Had he managed to get himself a rich chick? This was the gift that just kept going.

The drive to her house was also far longer than he had expected. He had expected some place in the city, maybe a student flat but they went pretty far out in to the countryside - with Lucy singing along to songs on the radio that Max didn't quite know the words to. Eventually, they pulled up outside the biggest house that Max had ever seen.

"You live here?" he gasped out in shock.

"With my parents, but they're away on trips like all the time," she grinned. "So it's all ours!"

"Great!" Max grinned as he opened the car door.

Lucy grabbed his arm, she was rough. "You're not leaving the car like that. Clothes off. Now!"

Max's eyes went wide. There were no other houses around, they had been down a long country road to even make it here and it was a dead end. There was no one around but the thought of getting naked outside felt so taboo to him. The hesitation was noted.

"You said you would do anything, don't tell me you wasted my time," she huffed.

Max nodded. He had, he couldn't let her down. Besides, this was her chance - maybe his one chance to finally get the virginity gone. Once he'd done it once, surely it would be easier from here on out. Without another word, his shirt was off, leaving just his bare chest.

"Now the pants."

The pants came off, the hesitation showing but Lucy did not comment on it. Now he was sitting in her car in just his boxer shorts and socks.

Slowly, he pulled the socks off and then, even slower, he took the boxer shorts off - leaving just his very hard penis. It wasn't the smallest penis in the world but it certainly wasn't the biggest and Max could sense that Lucy found it just the slightest bit amusing.

"Now leave them in the car and follow me," she said, not even stopping to smile. It was like she had done this before. She got out of the car and started walking to her door. He chased after her.

"On your hands and feet, slut," she barked as he stepped out of the car on two feet.

"Sorry," he grimaced as he got down on to all fours and crawled over the stones on the driveway. It was a little sore but he was running on pure sexual adrenaline at this point.

She was waiting for him at the door, holding it open for him.

"Wipe your feet... and hands," she smiled as he crawled in. "Stay on all fours, puppy."

Max did as he was told, keeping his balance as he wiped the dust from the stones off of his hands and feet on the fluffy doormat. The interior of the house was huge, a staircase was the main focus of the entrance but there were rooms branching off at all directions. Her family was definitely loaded. His eyes were quickly averted to something in the middle of the room.

A black cage, about the size of him when he was on all fours.

"I had it custom-built," she smiled, "Figured you'd look cute in it. Besides, I have some chores to do quickly, that I need to get done so I figured I'll just leave you here for a bit while I go and sort those out?"

"Really?" Max was a little surprised. This girl knew how to play.

She scowled, "of course, silly. You told me you'd do anything for me - so what's twenty minutes of waiting? Now get in the cage!"

He hesitated for a second before crawling straight in to the cage. He couldn't move once he was in, it was that cramped. She slammed the door shut behind him and he heard the click of a lock.

"I lied about the twenty minutes," she spoke again, in a sing-song voice. "I might be an hour or two. Have fun!"
bedared is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk