Old 05-17-2017, 02:52 PM   #1
Bemused Koala

Default Clothing Destruction

You are going on a little walk

Choose as public a route as you like - it should be about a mile (longer for the more daring) and loop back to where you started. Start with a t-shirt and shorts/skirt (male or female) that you don't mind destroying, scissors, a dice or a dice rolling app and a separate change of clothes in a bag for getting back home once the dare is complete - no underwear. The material for the clothes you will be destroying should be light enough that you can cut through it easily with a pair of scissors and the shorts/skirts shouldn't be lower than half your thigh (the t-shirt should also not go past your hips).

Hide your change of clothes at your start and then cut two notches at the side of both top and bottom of the t-shirt/shorts/skirt, marking the divide between front and back. Every 100 steps roll two dice. The first dice is for your top, the second is for your bottoms. Wait till you roll both dice before making any cuts. Every cut should be straight up or down toward the top/bottom.

1. Make a cut on the top of the tshirt's/short's/skirt's front
2. Make a cut on the top of the tshirt's/short's/skirt's back
3. Make a cut on the top of the tshirt's/short's/skirt's, both front and back
4. Make a cut on the bottom of the tshirt's/short's/skirt's front
5. Make a cut on the bottom of the tshirt's/short's/skirt's back
6. Make a cut on the bottom of the tshirt's/short's/skirt's both front and back

IF YOU ROLL DOUBLES the specified cuts MUST be added to an existing cut or (if you have no cuts in that area) you must make a cut and then add to that same cut - otherwise all cuts must be straight up or down but need not be in the same place each time.

An average person will roll 20 times by the end over a mile. Taller individuals, or the more daring, cut every 50 steps. Get unlucky and by the end you really will be struggling to keep yourself covered.

Once done strip out of whatever is left of your clothes and leave them for someone to find. Stand naked for ten seconds, then put your change of clothes on.

Not daring enough for you?

Add a third dice. If this third dice makes a double with either of the first two dice, make all specified cuts then

11. Remove your top until the next roll
22. Roll the waistband of your shorts/skirt down twice. Cuts from the top now start here.
33. Make three holes, one for each nipple and one for your cock/pussy. Should you roll this again add a horizontal cut to each hole to enlarge it.
44. Remove your bottoms till your next roll
55. Take off all remaining clothing and remain naked in place for five seconds with your eyes closed
66. Take six steps then roll again

Rolled any TRIPLE? Ignore all other instructions and instead cut from the notches you made at the start to halve both your top and bottom. You may continue with any two pieces of the four you've now made, leaving the other two behind i.e. you can leave both top pieces, or both bottoms if you prefer, choosing one to be your new top/bottom. As you have no back/front, cuts now are merely to the top or bottom - with "both front and back" results being two cuts to the top or bottom.

Roll TRIPLES again? Halve your remaining clothing again, continue with two pieces.

YOU MAY ONLY COVER YOURSELF WITH YOUR DAMAGED CLOTHING AND NOTHING MAY BE LEFT BEHIND WITHOUT THE DARE SAYING SO - yes that does make the triples challenge even more awkward as you struggle to keep covered whilst keeping everything
Bemused Koala is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Bemused Koala for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 06:40 AM   #2
sdfja

Good idea i will try this dare

My PM dares

Straight / male / 29/ switch. KiK: sdfja
sdfja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 11:21 PM   #3
nudeboy81

I like this, gotta try it when it gets warm enough outside :-)

Likes; Masturbation, nudity, outdoor, slightly risky, slightly messy.

Limits; Pain, permanent, illegal, poo, staying messy for long times, very public, crossdressing, friends/family and pain.
nudeboy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:14 AM   #4
lisabigboobs

Oh I will so do this today
lisabigboobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 12:21 PM   #5
tjpublic

Send a message via MSN to tjpublic

I'll do this dare when I get a warm enough day!
tjpublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 05:27 AM   #6
Mieann

Sounds like fun! Bookmarked it for future.

>> My Sexual CV if you are interested.

My vacation story/report
1 2 3
Mieann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 06:49 AM   #7
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

I agree with Sounds like fun! Bookmarked it for future.it is snowing here
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:19 AM   #8
cwmatman

I just did this dare tonight. It was a lot of fun. I rolled 3 dice a few times to spice things up. I never rolled a triple, but did end up rolling the dreaded double 3s and having to cut strategic holes. By the end, I looked like I’d had a fight with a chainsaw. If I stood very still and held shirt and shorts together with both hands, I could keep most bits covered, but let go, or try to walk, and everything was on display. Glad I picked a dark trail...

Kik: cwk1nk

Likes: outdoor, semi-public, bondage, gags, blindfolds, cock/ball torture, clothesline, cuffs, strip games, dice dares, forced workouts, hypno

Dislikes: pee, grunge

Limits: very public/showing face on cam, family, friends, scat, blood, permanent, illegal
cwmatman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to cwmatman for this post:
Old 06-06-2023, 11:38 AM   #9
piss-boi

Default I was left totally exposed

I've wanted to try this dare for a while, and yesterday evening was as good a time as any. I went for a long walk through the woods.

At the start of the trail, I hid my bag with a spare set of shorts and tshirt, and left with just the shorts, tshirt, and shoes and socks I was wearing, plus my phone and a pair of scissors. I wanted to make the dare interesting, so before getting started with the adjustments, I walked two miles from my starting point.

I made the initial adjustments, and then began my walk back. The first couple of sets of steps and rolls were fairly uneventful, but very soon, things got challenging! Once I had a couple of cuts through the waistband of my shorts, there was no way that they were staying up, and I had to hold them as I walked.

Very soon the front and back of my tshirt were starting to fall away, and my shorts were struggling to cover very much- especially when I was walking. I wanted to make things more challenging though, so I started rolling three dice.

The first couple of times, I had double fives so stood naked on the path with my eyes closed. It felt amazing knowing somebody could just come along and catch me there like that.

As time went on, it became impossible to hold my clothes together, and as soon as I'd thrown a double three, any slim sense of modest that might've been left was gone.

With about half a miles still to go, my shorts were done. A final cut through the sides meant they fell away. I decided to throw what was left of them up into a tree so that they'd be on display whenever any walkers next went by.

By the time I was back to my clothes, my tshirt was done too, and again, I threw the remaining rags up into the tree canopy. It was a great dare - just thinking about it again now has me feeling horny. I can't wait to do it again!
Limits: anything else

Kik: boysexposure
piss-boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2023, 04:10 PM   #10
EdSmi

Default That was close....

Well, having seen this a while back, I gave it a go tonight. Heading out on to the trail, realising whilst dark, it was a full moon yesterday and there were some bike lights on the hills.
Decided to roll three dice and it wasn't going too bad, but then 5 rolls in and the double-2 came up - that changed things quite a bit! It was starting to look a bit sketchy after a dozen rolls - the shorts looking slightly worse for wear (or they would if you could really wear them ).
The then double 3...well things started to hang out...at this point I spotted the late night biker heading down the trail...I jumped off the trail, behind a hedge, hoping the sun would not reflect off the bare arse! Too close...
Got up, continued to my pre-determined end point...and an interesting look. Not one for daylight - shredded and in the wrong way.
Definitely recommend...give it a go - but be careful - a great outdoor dare.

And if you are the first reader, a couple of pictures:
Front view at the end: https://swaproulette.co/CIP8P
Rear view at the end: https://swaproulette.co/C7ICV

KIK EdSmi79

Likes : Bondage, semi-public (off trail, dark), dice dares, bets / challenges, dare games, humiliation, online exposure, fun, different things within limits.

Absolute limits : Family* and friends, face, scat, diaper, sissification, very public, illegal things, social suicide, permanent things, face, id, fin.

Family commitments may inhibit certain scenarios - sorry.
EdSmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, clothing destruction, public