Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-20-2016, 08:46 AM   #1
VoxellBlack

Heart Melinda gets Her Bottom Changed

Melinda Gets Her Bottom Changed

This is a spin off of Melissa gets Her Bottom Changed. The author of it dropped off the face of the earth without so much as an ending unfortunately. I do recommend reading what he did write since it's really good. http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/in...ottom-changed/

This is my first story so any criticism is welcomed. There will be messing as well as wetting in this story. Anyway, without further a do.

Chapter 1.

Melinda was an average teenage girl. She was 17 with her birthday only a few months away. She stood at 5 feet 3 inches and had long flowing blonde hair. Her chest wasn't anything special but her backside was to kill for. All the men drooled over her and she knew it. She was very popular in her high school and had the group of bratty girlfriend's to go with it. But there was one thing different about her that no one, not even her closest friends knew. Melinda loved to wear and use diapers.

She would often drive home in her sporty 5.0 mustang her daddy bought her, sneak into her little brothers room and steal a few diapers. She might have been spoiled but this wasn't something she could just have her parents buy for her.

She loved to slip on a pull up when she was desperate to pee and just fill it to the max and sometimes over. She would do this before a shower so she didn't get caught and could avoid messes. During this is where we shall join her.

Melinda just finishes Peeing and leans back on the toilet, sighing in relief. "Ohhh that feels good." She had turned on the shower beforehand to make sure no one heard her Peeing as these pull ups tend to be loud. Just then, she gets a knock on the door.

"Honey, are you still in the shower? I got to go to the bathroom real bad!"

Crap! It's her mom! She quickly stripped off the now soaked pull up and three it inside the cabinet under the sink and hopped in the shower. "Yes mom! Don't worry, I'm covered!"

"Oh thank god." Her mom comes in and frantically pulls her pants down and sits on the toilet just as she bursts. "I didn't think I was gonna make it for a minute there."

Melinda didn't respond. She was too busy thinking what would happen if her mom had just burst in without asking. "She would be so angry." She thought. Meanwhile, her mother had finished and was getting up when she noticed the cabinet door slightly open, so she peeked inside and was shocked at what she saw. "Oh my..."

To be continued?

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VoxellBlack for this post:
Old 12-20-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
VoxellBlack

Chapter 2.

"Oh my..." her mother said quietly. "Again." She quietly took the pull up out and left the bathroom, leaving Melinda to finish showering. When Melinda heard her mom leave, she started to relax and by the time she finished showering, she had forgotten about the pull up. She dries herself off and slipped the towel around her body before leaving the bathroom and to her own room a few doors down. As she put her clothes on, she thought how much better it be if she was putting on a big diaper instead of panties. She sighed to herself and got out her homework. As she was studying, she heard her little brother in the next room over playing. Her little brother was 5 years old and loved to play. So much so that he would pout if he didn't get his toys. He also was slow with potty training and their parents were having a hard time getting him to the bathroom in time. Melinda sat there listening to him play and wishing she could just sit around and play like a kid again. Instead of doing homework and other grown up things. She was brought back to the now when she heard her mother call for dinner. She got up and realised just then that she needed to pee. "Maybe I can sneak away after dinner," she thought before heading down stairs.

Dinner wasn't anything special, and soon she was done and headed back upstairs when her mother called her back down. "Honey, it's your turn to do the dishes."

"Yes mom." She bounced a little before heading back to the kitchen. Her need to pee was rising. As she came in, she saw her mother pick up her little brother and check his diaper before carrying him gently to the bathroom for a change. Her mind want back to the diaper she had left in the bathroom. "Oh no! I forgot!" She thought. She quickly washed the dishes that were in the sink and hurried to the bathroom and looked in the cabinet. "Crap! It's gone! No no no this can't be happening..." She said softly. "What am I going to do now? My parents are gonna get so mad!" She sat on the toilet and Peed. All the while, her mind freaking out. After a moment of sitting there, she began to think. She will just have to see what happens. It's not like she could do anything about it now.

She finished up in the bathroom and went into her room and laid on her bed, thinking about everything that happened. As she began to relax, she pulled out her phone and got on instagram. She loved seeing how many followers she had. Over 100 thousand of them. Most of them being boys. She loved teasing them. Always making sure she got her butt in the selfies she took. She wondered what then would say if they saw her butt in a big puffy diaper. She giggled at the thought and said out loud, "I'd probably lose all of them haha." She started looking at abdl accounts and started thinking again. One of her oldest dreams was to be babied again. Without a care in the world like her brother. He could sit in the middle of the living room in just his diaper and no one would care. "I can't even imagine what would happen to me if I tried that." She said aloud. But at least her parents didn't say anything about the pull up under the sink.

The next morning, Melinda woke to the sound of her alarm going off. She hopped out of bed with an extra pep in her step. This is the last day of school before Christmas break!

She took a shower and used the toilet before getting dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. Her mother was already in the kitchen cooking when she walked in. "Hey sweetie. I made you bacon eggs and French toast. It's on the table."

"Thanks mom." She replied as she spotted the food. She ate it quickly before grabbing her keys and heading out the door. And as she drove to school, she thought about her mom. She still hasn't said anything about the pull up. Maybe they don't care after all? Or she could be planning something... Either way, what's going to happen to her during this holiday season.?

To be continued.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 12-20-2016, 01:17 PM   #3
VoxellBlack

Chapter 3

School went by without any excitement. She got to school, went through her classes, and then got in her car and began driving home. That was when she noticed a sudden, very strong urge to pee. She almost Peed right then and there, but she managed to hold on until she got home. As soon as she parked, she was out of the car and running inside trying desperately to get to the bathroom in time. Her mom's car was in the driveway but her father's wasn't. She leaked a little after she opened the front door which made her stop and squeeze her crotch as hard as she could. She managed to stem the flow and continued towards the bathroom but only got a few feet inside before the dam broke. Pee flooded into her pants as she stood frozen by the stairs. She couldn't believe what was happening. She was Peeing her pants like a little baby who wasn't fully potty trained. She looked down to assess the damage and couldn't believe her eyes. Her pants were drenched. It looked like she had poured a gallon of water down her pants. Then, if things couldn't get any worse, she heard a gasp behind her and turned around to see her mother looking at her.

"Oh my god mom I'm so sorry it just came on so fast I couldn't hold it I don't know what happened mom I'm so sorry I don't-" she rambled quickly with tears growing in her eyes.

"Shh there there sweetie it's alright. Accidents happen. Let's get you all cleaned up." Her mother wrapped her arm around her shocked daughter and gently guided her to the bathroom where she began to remove her clothes, speaking soothing words to her. She then prepared a nice, warm bath and laid her down softly into it. "Now mommy's gonna go make a nice warm meal for you while you clean up."

All Melinda could do was nod her head gently, still too shocked to speak. When her mother left the room, she began to process what just happened. Her mother hadn't scorned her. She hadn't yelled at her for being such a baby. No, she caressed her and cleaned her up. She couldn't believe it.

She finished her bath and got out, dried herself off and went to her room to get changed and noticed an outfit laying on the bed with a note saying, "love mom," on it. She picked up the clothes. A cute t Shirt, and a pair of soft, fluffy leggings with some fluffy slippers to match. She put them on and went downstairs. She noticed her accident was already gone. She went into the kitchen where her mother was and sat at the table while her mother cooked. "Thanks momma.." She said with rosey cheeks.

"Don't mention it sweetie, accidents happen. Mommy is making your favorite dinner."*

She smiled when she heard this, Turkey dressing with green bean casserole as a side. She couldn't wait. But then something else started pressing her mind. "Why is she being like this to me?" She thought. She wondered if it was because of the diapers. It wasn't the first time she had messed with her brothers diapers. Maybe her mother was doing this because she knew she liked being babied. "No. It can't be that." She thought. Just then, her dad walked in.*

"Daddy!" She got up and ran to her father and jumped into his arms. He smelled like metal as usual. Her father was a welder and would often be gone for a whole week at times while he was out working.

"Hey there sweets. How's my girl?" He cheered.

"I'm good. Christmas break started!" She said as she jumped back down and walked towards the kitchen again.

"I heard!" Her father replied before walking into the kitchen and greeting his wife.

Melinda sat back down and pulled out her phone to check her instagram. She posted a quick selfie she took earlier with her girlfriend's and then saw an abdl post at the top of her feed and was reminded of how badly she wanted to be cared for like a baby again.

After dinner, she snuck off up stairs and took another one of her brothers diapers and went into the bathroom to put it on. It was too small for her but she liked it anyway. She took out her phone and snapped a couple pics before sliding her pants back up and went back downstairs. Her family was about to watch a movie so she sat down with them. She was a little nervous about wearing diaper while so close to her family but it was small and she had thick fuzzy pants on so she didn't worry too much. She kept her phone out throughout the movie since she loved texting her friends and making boys think she was interested in them. But soon she fell asleep on the couch and slowly began leaning against her mother. Her mother took the phone out of her sleeping daughters hand and accidentally clicked on the gallery app as she did so. "Is that what I think it is?" She thought to herself and clicked on the image to make it bigger. Her suspicion was confirmed when she saw her 17 year old daughter wearing a pull up.

To be continued.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 12-20-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
MarkoFTM

Really good please keep writing
MarkoFTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 07:00 PM   #5
VoxellBlack

Chapter 4

Melinda woke up the next morning in her bed. She snuggled her pillow for a few minutes before remembering the night before. She rolled over towards her nightstand and saw her phone had been plugged into its charger. She checked the time and it read "9:21am" on it. She had better get up for breakfast. She pulled the covers off and got out of bed, but something was off. She looked at her outfit. It was changed! She was now wearing a pair of soft sweats and a baggy t shirt. She nearly freaked out. There was no way her parents didn't know about her diaper now. What is she going to do!? Just then, she heard a knock on her door and a moment later, her mom walked in.

"Hey there's mommy's cute little sleepy head. How did you sleep?"*

"Uhhh good, I guess." Melinda responded, confused.

Her mother then walked up to her and pulled the back of her pants away and checked her diaper, completely shocking Melinda.

"Good girl! You're still dry. Come down for some breakfast and then we'll go get you some better diapers okay sweetie?"

The only thing Melinda could do was nod, she was too shocked to speak as her mom walked out. What in the world just happened?

What she didn't know was that after her mom had found her pictures, she had looked it up online to possibly find out why her daughter was like this and she found a page all about an adult baby. The page had told her that the best thing to do for the adult baby was to give them lots of love and let them be whatever they wanted.

Melinda walked downstairs slowly and into the kitchen to find her mom and dad both chatting by the stove. When she came in, her father turned around and smiled at her.

"Hey there sweets. Daddy's about to leave for work, but I promise that I will be back in time for Christmas. Okay sweetie."

Melinda smiled at this and bounced up to her father. "Okai daddy! I can't wait!" She then blushed as she realised just how childish she must have looked, but her father paid no mind and kissed her forehead goodbye and went out the door.

"Sit down at the table and wait for mommy to come feed you, okay baby?" Her mother said while she prepared the food. Melinda didn't say anything but did what she was told. What was happening? Why was her mom being like this? She was expecting her mom to yell and scream at her for being such a child. But instead, she was being babied just like she had always dreamed of. She didn't know what to think. Her thought train broke when her mom sat down in front of her.

"Okay sweetie, open wide! Here comes the train! Choo choo!"

Melinda couldn't help but giggle like crazy and opened her mouth and accepted the food. Her mother continued to feed her like this until she was done. When she was finished, her mother got up and began to do dishes. "Now go watch some cartoons while mommy finishes up in here and then we will go shopping!"

"Okai mommy!" Melinda squealed happily and bounced off into the living room and turned on the tv. As she sat down on the floor, she felt the urge to pee and relaxed, letting her pee flow into her pull up and spread warmth all through her privates. She almost purred with delight, it felt so good. After she finished, she realised what she did. Sitting in the middle of the living room floor, she had just openly Peed her pull up. She looked around nervously but no one was in there so she began to relax again. She couldn't believe what was happening. Just yesterday, she was secretly stealing and hiding the pull ups from her family. Now, only a day later, she was openly wetting herself without even a care in the world. But not even Melinda could see what was in store for her in the weeks to come.

To be continued.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 12-22-2016, 07:59 PM   #6
Alexishammilton

Default 10/10

Very good cant wait too see what happens to Melinda in the coming weeks. Kik me if you have time

Here is your melinda

Limits: poop pee play, public, family.

Feel free to contact me anytime on Kik
Kik= alexisisalesbo
Alexishammilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 08:28 PM   #7
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Great story! I'm little jealous of Melinda
Dislikes: family, illegal, black mail
MY PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72492
KIK me: AmyyyGirlyyy
I WISH I WAS TAYLOR SWIFT
Dirty_Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 08:18 AM   #8
VoxellBlack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexishammilton View Post
Very good cant wait too see what happens to Melinda in the coming weeks. Kik me if you have time

Here is your melinda
That is perfect thank you!

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 12-23-2016, 10:58 AM   #9
VoxellBlack

Chapter 5

Melinda giggled as she rolled around on the living room floor in just a t shirt and a big, puffy diaper. Her best friends, Adrienne and Carly, and her were tackling each other and play wrestling and she was having so much fun. She spanked Adrienne's padded bum and she squealed and rolled off. Then, Melinda took the opportunity to tackle Adrienne. Just then, she felt a shift in her lower belly and she stopped and pushed, filling the back of her diaper with poo. After she finished, she went back to tackling Adrienne and tickled her, making her laugh uncontrollably...

24 hours earlier.

Melinda's mother came into the living room after finishing the dishes to see her daughter feeling her crotch. "Did my little baby wet her diaper?"

Melinda swung around to see her mom standing just inside the living room watching her. She blushed and nodded, looking down and sucking her thumb in embarrassment. Her mother smiled at how cute her daughter was like this, and she began to really like it. "Come on sweetie. Lets go get you into a clean pull up before we leave"

Melinda took her mother's hand and let her guide her to the bedroom where she was quickly changed. Then she ran outside and jumped into the back of the car excitedly.

When her and her mom arrived at the mall, they got out of the car and her mom quickly checked Melinda's diaper before walking in. Melinda began thinking about what was happening. She was about to get adult diapers. It was almost unreal for her. And that wasn't even the best part. Her mother was the one buying them for her! She couldn't be happier if she tried.

"Ah here we are." Her mother said before walking into a medical store. She searched the isles and found the diapers and began searching for the best brand. Meanwhile, Melinda stood beside her mom in her day dream when she heard something.

"Melinda? Is that you?"

She swung around to see one of her girl friends, Adrienne, standing a few feet away with a from on her face.

"Adrienne! What are you doing here??"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing."

"Oh well I'm uhhh. I'm just uhh.." Melinda stammered. At this point, her mother stepped up. "This little cutie pie and I are just getting some diapers. And then we are going to gather other supplies for a barbeque tonight. You're welcomed to join us!"

Melinda blushed bright red and looked away. Her friend knows her secret and now, by this time tomorrow, everyone in the entire school would know she was a big baby who used diapers.

"Oh that would be great! I can't wait! Oh and I'll bring Carly too! See you later Melinda!" Adrienne said before running off excitedly.

"What in the world...?" Melinda thought. Adrienne hadn't seemed disturbed by it at all. But she couldn't think about that now as her mother grabbed several bags and began walking towards the check out. She tried to read what was on the bag but the only thing she could make out from where she was walking was "m4." She wondered what m4 meant as her mom checked out and set up a plan for monthly shipping.

"Okay baby, lets go get that barbeque stuff. Tonight's gonna be fun!"

Back to now.

Adrienne squealed with laughter as Melinda tickled her. "I'm gonna pee I'm gonna pee I'm gonna PEEEEEEE!!" She squealed. Suddenly, pee shot out of her and started filling her diaper rapidly before stopping about a minute later. By now, Melinda and Carly had stopped wrestling and watched Adrienne fill her diaper. Then they started giggling and before they knew it, they were rolling around laughing hard. Which caused Melinda to spread her mess all over her bum inside her diaper.

"Alright, which one of you cuties needs a change?" Melinda's mom said as she came in. She could smell the messy diaper from the kitchen. Both Adrienne and Melinda raised their hands and smiled brightly. "Okay girls, come on and let's get you cleaned up before we eat."

Melinda got up and felt her diaper sag between her legs and thought to herself, "Could this get any better?"

To be continued.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox
Old 01-03-2017, 10:58 AM   #10
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Great story..would love to see this continued
MY PM DARES-
Old 01-17-2017, 03:57 PM   #11
sn0w

Really hoping this story continues really am enjoying it
sn0w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:33 PM   #12
Dirty_Slut
Distinguished Member

Hope this isn't dead :/
MY PM DARES-
Old 01-19-2017, 09:48 PM   #13
VoxellBlack

Sorry guys. But it's dead. I rushed it too much and now it's ruined. Sorry.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
LIKES AND LIMITS-

Kik- VoxyRox

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, female, messing, wetting