Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 10:13 PM   #226
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

Just a short post to say how astonished I am at the way Asher can go all Zenned out into subspace on this. I fight and struggle all the way, and can only barely understand what she does, and not how. My busy brain just goes a bit stir crazy. If I ever try this again I will probably not be able to go as long as she would because it is such a struggle for me, and I cannot imagine slipping into any kind of Twilight zone.
Old 04-16-2017, 10:33 PM   #227
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
If I ever try this again I will probably not be able to go as long as she would because it is such a struggle for me, and I cannot imagine slipping into any kind of Twilight zone.
I can imagine it. I did not go nearly as far. But at at least one point I felt some hinge like dosing off. I don't think I actually fell asleep. If I had I don't know how I could have remained standing. I suppose that I may have zoned out for a time into some hypnotic trace that let time run past as I paid no attention.

I don't think that I will be able to reenter this progression. I am almost certain that if I tried I would at some point before the alarm rang say "This is enough. What time us it?" Then I'd be forced to break and look.

I have considered trying to get back to that dose off feeling again. I would not set a timer. I'd just report how long it went and my experience. I doubt it would be nearly as long as the current record.

If it went for 3 hours would I only get credit for five minutes more? I think so.
Old 04-17-2017, 03:14 PM   #228
Scarlett Teacher

i want to try this tomorrow.

been interested in the thread for a while now.

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat
Old 04-17-2017, 05:10 PM   #229
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Just a short post to say how astonished I am at the way Asher can go all Zenned out into subspace on this. I fight and struggle all the way, and can only barely understand what she does, and not how. My busy brain just goes a bit stir crazy. If I ever try this again I will probably not be able to go as long as she would because it is such a struggle for me, and I cannot imagine slipping into any kind of Twilight zone.
That is indeed remarkable.
Getting into "zen-mode" is a thing that (at least for some people) clearly belongs to long cornertime. But like you i am amazed how deep and long she gets into that.
It actually makes me supercurious towards "how long" she would be able to hold that. Will it get painfull at some point? Could she get on for hours? days?... Its very intriguing. Very hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I can imagine it. I did not go nearly as far. But at at least one point I felt some hinge like dosing off. I don't think I actually fell asleep. If I had I don't know how I could have remained standing. I suppose that I may have zoned out for a time into some hypnotic trace that let time run past as I paid no attention.

I don't think that I will be able to reenter this progression. I am almost certain that if I tried I would at some point before the alarm rang say "This is enough. What time us it?" Then I'd be forced to break and look.

I have considered trying to get back to that dose off feeling again. I would not set a timer. I'd just report how long it went and my experience. I doubt it would be nearly as long as the current record.

If it went for 3 hours would I only get credit for five minutes more? I think so.
You did great! Like Marvey, you pushed yourself far past a point that you felt comfortable with. I really liked getting you your slot. It was amazing.
Indeed I am more or less "not counting' on your re-participation. You did your part. It now has gotten real tough.
on the other hand... If you would try,.. if you would try fully aware of what you would be up to, determinded to succeed.... I would support you. It would definitely be hot. But as said, I more or less feel you did your turn.

Just going for it and see where it would get you is more or less not the
intention of this thread.
It is all about "going for it". Like Marv described... setting the timer... looking at it.... knowing it was a bad idea.......... and then just start and hold.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
Old 04-17-2017, 05:13 PM   #230
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Teacher View Post
i want to try this tomorrow.

been interested in the thread for a while now.
I am delighted!
I look forward to it!
It is real nice to get a new name on this thread.
(Although I must admit that I also got attached to the "regulars")

Make sure to read the 1st post about the rules.

I will think about you tomorrow, you can imagine me sitting in a chair and watching you.
The 140minute slot is yours for 72 hours........

Old 04-18-2017, 03:56 AM   #231
eevee.velvet
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Marv if you look at the one wunnolf did prior to this you will see that it took much longer for her to be able to slip into this because of the thoughts that she had running through her brain at the time. Part of this is like meditation pushing all other thoughts away and just letting yourself be there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir sam View Post
That is indeed remarkable.
Getting into "zen-mode" is a thing that (at least for some people) clearly belongs to long cornertime. But like you i am amazed how deep and long she gets into that.
It actually makes me supercurious towards "how long" she would be able to hold that. Will it get painfull at some point? Could she get on for hours? days?... Its very intriguing. Very hot!.
As you know Sir Sam the time is set for us to try this out. Will let maybe everyone know how it goes. But that really depends. As for the pain, wunnolf isn't sure but it might help. Wunnolf is sometimes her calmest when she is receiving certain pains. That said she isn't sure where this one falls. Yes she is very use to kneeling and spending time like that so it might be easier for her to do as she pleases like that.
This all said it is one of the biggest reasons why Corner Time is a like for wunnolf. She enjoys being able to sit there and float and it can't be achieved in 5 or 10 minutes. It takes time and for each person that time might be different. Wunnolf also found that she was extremely subby for quite some time afterwards that being around people she trusts is a major thing because she had lost some of her ability to say no.
That said there are times when she does wonder what comes after the sinking?
Is it somewhere calmer?
How much work would it be to pull out of it?
When will the pain actually become way too much to handle that she is forced out of her sinking subspace?
All these questions are out there to be answered and wunnolf is super glad that Sir Sam has given her the chance to try this out and find this space once again.

help eevee celebrate her orgasm free birthday!!
not giving out dares to ANYONE!

My first story F stands for Flogger

TOYS!!!!

PM Dares
LOVES/LIKES/DISLIKES/LIMITS
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good!"
The following user says Thank You to eevee.velvet for this post:
Old 04-19-2017, 02:57 PM   #232
Scarlett Teacher

i guess i do have to write a report.

hello there. i tried the 140 minutes cornertime and Failed.

First of all let me start by saying that i am writting this while naked, kneling and Gagged with my new ballgag. so i am actually Kinda finishing it.
Sort of.

Lets begin with a bit of backstory.

I have done cornertimes before. but have never completed a 1 hour plus one before. (This time i left it at exactly one hour.)

My plan was to do this yesterday. but failed due to my mom arriving at a time that was nos scheleded. i had to leave it for today.

My second plan was to start in the morning. but my aunt came early and stoped my plans.

And now at exactly 3:33 I start the Cornertime.

My plan was to do it Naked, Gagged (with my new ballgag) and on my knees.

so i started by geting naked, and readiying my gag but then i noticed something. The courtains.
I am actually living on my aunts house right now (its new and was their second house. i am actually alone here.) but my room is actually quite spacey. and has two windows. both of which worried me a lot.

so i decided to change my scenario to the bathroom. i went there put the gag on and tried on the shower. (the shower is quite small so used this as my "corner" wich i couldnt leave.) i put the pc on the counter with the timer on and started it (now i noticed that i put 10 minutes less than it should. meaning that either way i would have failed)

The shower was wet and was my first problem. as i started to play with my feet once the timer started. (did i say that i am one of "those" that cant remain without moving for long periods of time?) since one of my first instincts was to check the Clock constantly i decided early on that for each time i checked i would get punished. (Total was 15)

after i stoped playing i started to concentrate on my breathing but the gag (a small breateable gag) made it hard to do that. at around 10 minutes time i started playing with the gag. (did i say that this was my first time with a gag too? i started pushing the gag out in order to clean my saliva. as it feelt uncorfortable. ) so i was there naked. Breathing trought the gag often checking how long had i been there. (i was more thrilled than tired) but with each pasing minute i felt that my patience was tiring.

I tried to think of something else (I am an aspiring writter) started to create an "Scene" on my mind but failed. The Cold floor and the Wet shower starting to break my concentration.

at around 30 minutes i took off my gag. and readjusted so that i couldnt take it off with my tongue. it worked and made me feel more trapped.

but in the end i failed. at around 1 hour. my head started spinning due to my lack of sleep (wich i will explain in a second) and being there doing nothing didnt help me.

so i closed my eyes and finally gave up.

This is still by far my longest cornertime.
and it doesnt mean that i have surrended. just that i have to train a bit more.
i want to be able to control my instincts and remain quiet for a while. so i will keep on trying this week and next.

and now for the lack of sleep.

Sunday was a bad day for my mom. (she is on dialisis) and i had to stay up with her. i didnt actually slept much that day. and its literaly impposible for me to fall asleep on the day. yesterday and monday were the same. (i think i slept 3-4 Hours yesterday. )

So i am not at my 100%.

For Now. i Will roll a Dice Dare for a Cornertime and a Spanking. (I also tough out a small dare. wich i might post one of these days)I will also do Any punishment from any user of this thread.

For Now i think i will go back to my room and try to concentrate on something else.

Deepthroat Training/ Lines/ Maid Training

Please Abuse my Throat
The following user says Thank You to Scarlett Teacher for this post:
Old 04-19-2017, 03:24 PM   #233
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett Teacher View Post
i guess i do have to write a report.

hello there. i tried the 140 minutes cornertime and Failed.

First of all let me start by saying that i am writting this while naked, kneling and Gagged with my new ballgag. so i am actually Kinda finishing it.
Sort of.

Lets begin with a bit of backstory.

I have done cornertimes before. but have never completed a 1 hour plus one before. (This time i left it at exactly one hour.)

My plan was to do this yesterday. but failed due to my mom arriving at a time that was nos scheleded. i had to leave it for today.

My second plan was to start in the morning. but my aunt came early and stoped my plans.

And now at exactly 3:33 I start the Cornertime.

My plan was to do it Naked, Gagged (with my new ballgag) and on my knees.

so i started by geting naked, and readiying my gag but then i noticed something. The courtains.
I am actually living on my aunts house right now (its new and was their second house. i am actually alone here.) but my room is actually quite spacey. and has two windows. both of which worried me a lot.

so i decided to change my scenario to the bathroom. i went there put the gag on and tried on the shower. (the shower is quite small so used this as my "corner" wich i couldnt leave.) i put the pc on the counter with the timer on and started it (now i noticed that i put 10 minutes less than it should. meaning that either way i would have failed)

The shower was wet and was my first problem. as i started to play with my feet once the timer started. (did i say that i am one of "those" that cant remain without moving for long periods of time?) since one of my first instincts was to check the Clock constantly i decided early on that for each time i checked i would get punished. (Total was 15)

after i stoped playing i started to concentrate on my breathing but the gag (a small breateable gag) made it hard to do that. at around 10 minutes time i started playing with the gag. (did i say that this was my first time with a gag too? i started pushing the gag out in order to clean my saliva. as it feelt uncorfortable. ) so i was there naked. Breathing trought the gag often checking how long had i been there. (i was more thrilled than tired) but with each pasing minute i felt that my patience was tiring.

I tried to think of something else (I am an aspiring writter) started to create an "Scene" on my mind but failed. The Cold floor and the Wet shower starting to break my concentration.

at around 30 minutes i took off my gag. and readjusted so that i couldnt take it off with my tongue. it worked and made me feel more trapped.

but in the end i failed. at around 1 hour. my head started spinning due to my lack of sleep (wich i will explain in a second) and being there doing nothing didnt help me.

so i closed my eyes and finally gave up.

This is still by far my longest cornertime.
and it doesnt mean that i have surrended. just that i have to train a bit more.
i want to be able to control my instincts and remain quiet for a while. so i will keep on trying this week and next.

and now for the lack of sleep.

Sunday was a bad day for my mom. (she is on dialisis) and i had to stay up with her. i didnt actually slept much that day. and its literaly impposible for me to fall asleep on the day. yesterday and monday were the same. (i think i slept 3-4 Hours yesterday. )

So i am not at my 100%.

For Now. i Will roll a Dice Dare for a Cornertime and a Spanking. (I also tough out a small dare. wich i might post one of these days)I will also do Any punishment from any user of this thread.

For Now i think i will go back to my room and try to concentrate on something else.
THANKS FOR DOING CORNERTIME FOR ME!!!

Oh yes, you have been on my mind.

Firstly: you did not complete it, but you did not fail.
You will not get a punishment for not completing for simple reason this is not a punishment-thread. You will however also not earn a spot in my signature.

Having yourself pushed over the 1hr mark is remarkable. Anything beyond 1 hr is simply hard so not something to feel "bad" about.

I appreciate the serious attempt you did. You clearly struggled. Maybe you will succeed an other time, maybe 140minute is a bar that is too high for you.

Thanks for doing time for me
Thanks for reporting.

--
In conclusion... the 140minutes has not been done....

140minutes is challenged!!!

Old 04-19-2017, 07:16 PM   #234
Auryn

Well, actually......
I did more, I did 140 minutes of cornertime.

Actually, I did it two days ago, but when I entered the thread to post it, I saw Scarlett's claim... so, I decided remain silent, not wanting ruin his moment.
But, since he did not complete the task... I can have "my" moment...
I need some time for the report (I didn't write anything yet... didn't think I needed it...), but I'll post it asap...

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
Old 04-19-2017, 07:21 PM   #235
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryn View Post
Well, actually......
I did more, I did 140 minutes of cornertime.

Actually, I did it two days ago, but when I entered the thread to post it, I saw Scarlett's claim... so, I decided remain silent, not wanting ruin his moment.
But, since he did not complete the task... I can have "my" moment...
I need some time for the report (I didn't write anything yet... didn't think I needed it...), but I'll post it asap...
WOOOW!!!!!!
THAT IS GREAT!

You made me happy!

Ouch...... it will only count as valid when report gets posted by rules in 1st post. So...... please try......

edit: I just reread your 1st report... it was good... looking forward to this one!

Last edited by sir sam; 04-19-2017 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #236
Auryn

Ok, finally, here's my report....

Three days ago...
I keep on thinking about what I said last time... "I don't like cornertime, yet, I could try it again".
And I'd still like to try, really, only, I don't know if I can do it. I don't have that much time.
Unless....
Well, I could have time right now. It's night, the others are asleep... What if?....
It takes me only few minutes, and everything's ready.
The time starts.

So, here I am, again. It will be a looong wait, so I close my eyes, try to relax and not to think about anything.
I'm even naked from the waist down, this time, trying to avoid the discomfort - and the distraction - of panties around my ankles...
Doesn't work well, though... I'm thinking about a lot of things. About my report (I'll never be able to remember... well, everything. It could be a very short report...), or those who succeeded in doing this kneeling. I wouldn't last 30 seconds that way. They have all my respect and admiration.
I yawn... well, obviously: I should be asleep, after all, and I'm a bit tired. But, all in all, I'm fine enough, and I really want to go on. I don't feel stupid anymore, and this time I started the task for very specific reasons.
To prove myself that I can do it, to have back my little spot in Sir Sam's signature... but above all.... Well, I noticed how genuinely happy Sir Sam is everytime someone join this "adventure" and share his experience... and it's a good thing make someone happy, right? A nice feeling. So, well...
Too bad I didn't have time to enter the site and post my claim... Actually, it didn't occurred to me... Well, never mind. It will be a surprise.
After a while, the night's noises change, and suddenly I'm sure the first hour is already over. But, it can't be possible... doesn't feel like...
And then I realize: I'm not fighting with myself, not this time.
On the contrary: I'm calm, almost... relaxed. I know exactly why I'm doing this, I'm absolutely sure I can do it, and I'm just... waiting.
Patiently.
Wow. This is a big difference.
Unfortunately, this doesn't help with the physical discomfort. Again, maybe I'm moving too much, but...

Perhaps around the 120 minutes, pain hits. Hard. Very hard. Don't know how, I manage not to break the position, but I have to rub my neck for few minutes. The pain subside a little, but I'd need to change my position to actually relax my neck....
This is when I start to fight a little, again. I'd need to stop, but I'm so close to the end... I just have to hold on, just a little bit more... Ten, five minutes.... I'm almost done, I'm absolutely sure.
And I'm right. Not even two minutes after, the timer rings.
YES!!! DID IT!!!....
Wow....

I wonder if I could try it again........

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
The following 2 users say Thank You to Auryn for this post:
Old 04-21-2017, 11:50 AM   #237
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Thanks.
Yes i am really happy with each contribution. It is so nice to see the differences. It was fun to see the early contributions. It's plainly fricking hot to see each report on current level.

I will post detailed reply later, maybe after the weekend. I'm quite busy now.

Thanks!!!

Old 04-21-2017, 10:26 PM   #238
ZacharyBratt

Have not been here on Getdare for awhile but this thread looks like a good motive to play again as I like corner time alot I would like a go at this.

I think it is up for 145 minutes now.

It has Been long time since I did a long corner time but I do feel up to the challenge. Just let me know if I can accept the challenge and go ahead to try this very long corner time.

Likes: Corner-Time, Getting Messy, Elementary School Homework, parental control, Detention, Writing line by hand,spankings & Diaper usage
Limits: anything sexual or not in my likes/dislikes, Family, absolutely no pictures.

My Extended Likes/Dislikes,Limits Page & Supplies I have.
Old 04-22-2017, 02:04 PM   #239
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacharyBratt View Post
Have not been here on Getdare for awhile but this thread looks like a good motive to play again as I like corner time alot I would like a go at this.

I think it is up for 145 minutes now.

It has Been long time since I did a long corner time but I do feel up to the challenge. Just let me know if I can accept the challenge and go ahead to try this very long corner time.
Oh yes great!
145minutes is reserved and locked for you.
You have 72hours to complete.

Be sure to read the 1st post on rules to make this a valid entry.

I look forward to your contribution

Old 04-23-2017, 06:05 AM   #240
ZacharyBratt

One evening I saw a post on the getdare forum called “Corner-Time I did more.” I looked thru the thread thinking “Hmmmm that looks like a fun challenge to try.” so I posted a reply asking for my turn to my delight it was accepted so I was put on the reserved to do the 145 minutes that is 2 hrs and 25 minutes of pure corner-time I must now complete.

I made a corner of my bedroom all clean and comfortable without any objects to distract me from this long corner-time.
To prepare for the cornertime i did a test on my cellphone for the timer to make sure i could hear when it goes off. And as a backup i set the alarm clock to got off in 2hr and 30 minutes later. I then set the timer on the phone for 2hr and 25 mins and 30 seconds to give me a bit to get into position. I then walked over to the corner pressing my nose to the corner walls and started the 145 long minutes.

OMG what was I thinking when I agreed to do this Was the first thing that popped into my head once I started this challenging task.
This won’t be that bad I first thought.
I was stuck in the corner for a a little over an hour before I realized I could not have been more wrong this was a very hard task just standing facing a boring corner wall.
At the start my mind was so busy thinking up everything of what i was to write in the report and everything else in the world behind my back while while stuck in the corner for what seemed like forever.

I then took some deep breaths to try to calm my mind down. That worked for awhile then my legs started to get sore so I squirmed around keeping my poor nose on those walls.
About an hour into the corner I tried to distract myself from the situation of being stuck in the corner, at least i think it was about an hour as i had no idea on how much time as passed or how long I have left.

“10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Blast off into the deep space to go on a journey to the stars.” that did not help very much as my mind was to connected to the soreness in my legs.

Taking more deep breaths again to try to calm myself down.
“Why am I doing this no one will take and grab me by my ears and drag me back to the corner if i walk away and who would know if i have not completed this task and just said I did” the easy answer was I would know.
Not only would I disappoint strangers on the internet I never met but more importantly i would be very disappointed in myself for not completing this simple task of just standing in a boring corner.
About 90 minutes into the task I started to get content with just me and that corner. “Hello left wall, Hello right wall. This is my nose pressed against you as my new home for awhile.”
I then just let nature take its course and accepted that I am stuck in this corner until the alarm goes off.

After a long 145 minutes the alarm finally goes off.

“Yeaaaa it is all over” at least that is what i thought as when I went to lay down to goto bed my mind was still in that dang corner for some time. In away i kind of missed being there. I know that sounds a little strange but I ended up at the end so content with just me a the corner.

Now if this tasks ends up going on to the 3 hour (180 minutes) mark I may try it again So if anyone does decide to go ahead and bring up the time to 180 minutes I guess I will be stuck in the corner again.

Likes: Corner-Time, Getting Messy, Elementary School Homework, parental control, Detention, Writing line by hand,spankings & Diaper usage
Limits: anything sexual or not in my likes/dislikes, Family, absolutely no pictures.

My Extended Likes/Dislikes,Limits Page & Supplies I have.
The following user says Thank You to ZacharyBratt for this post:
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk