Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 08-05-2016, 08:28 PM   #1
redred2

Default scat, flashing dares!!

Here's my first post ever, so let's see if I could come up with some good dares for men and women!

First, roll you dice! Roll your dice for the section that you got after that!
Spoiler:

1: Go to Flash and Scat section
2: Go to Flash and piss section
3: Go to Scat and Piss
4: Go to Piss
5: Go to Flash
6: Do all section!

Section 1: Flash and Scat
Spoiler:

1: After shitting, do not wipe or clean your asshole, wear normal clothing and go to a public place, park, library, etc. during day time, flash your dirty asshole for ten minutes total, does not need to be continuous.
2: Shit at a public toilet, don't lock the door until you're done.
3: Shit at a public toilet, take out fork and spoon and enjoy your meal from the "bowl". Make sure to make some noise as your eat, it's a compliment to eat noisily in Japanese culture :D
4: shit at a public place, either night or day.
5: During nighttime, go to a public place, take off all your clothes, your clothes are now your plate, shit and piss on it, finish your meal naked, then wear back your clothes and walk, or cycle home.
6: Take a shit naked in public places during daytime, smear the shit around your body until no shit remain on the ground, it's not good to dirty the environment ;) wear your clothes and go home.

Section 2: Flash and Piss
Spoiler:

1: Piss outdoor at a public place during nighttime.
2: Go to a public place during nighttime, get naked and cover yourself with piss, take a walk naked for 5 minutes.
3: Before school, work, or just going out to shopping, piss into a clear plastic bottle and bring it with you. This is now your "tea" for the rest of the day if anyone ask, you may refill anytime of the day with some fresh "Tea".
4: Piss outdoor at a public place during day time.
5: You can only piss without using the toilet for the next whole day
6: give yourself a piss enema, go to a public place and expel your enema.

Section 3: Scat and Piss
Spoiler:

1: no cleaning your asshole after shitting for the next three days.
2: Chew and swallow a small piece of your fresh shit .
3: Collect your shit for a day, the shit must be finished the next day with your food.
4: Collect all your shit and piss in a container for a day, stir it well and put it in your freezer, enjoy your "ice cream" for your breakfast the next day.
5: Shit and piss in a container for a week, then pour all of it into the bathtub, sleep in the bathtub for the night, the breakfast for the next morning will be your one week old shit and piss, no need to finish all, just till you're full.
6: Collect all your shit and piss in a container for 3 days, your meal for the fourth day would be the tasty aged "wine" you got in your container. No other food can be eaten for the fourth day.

Section 4: Piss
Spoiler:

1: Drink your morning piss, all of it.
2: Make yourself a piss Popsicle, fuck yourself in the ass until it melts
3: Make yourself a piss Popsicle, lick it until it's all in your stomach.
4: Collect all your piss for the next two days, then boil it for 10 minutes to bring out the flavour, now you may drink it all.
5: You can only wash your ass with your piss after shitting for the next three days.
6: collect your piss for the week, then bath in it in the bathtub, make sure to stay at least 30 minutes. Fill your bottle with the piss from the tub, you are not allowed to drink anything else until you finish the bottle.

Section 5: Flash
Spoiler:

1: Flash your ass for 1 minute continuously at a public place during daytime
2: Ladies: Take off your shirt and bra at a public place, do a pose without covering your nipples. You are now a statue for 1 minute if daytime, 10 minutes if night. Men: Take off your pants and underwear in public, do a pose without covering your dick, your are now a statue for 1 minute if daytime, 10 minutes if night.
3: Ladies: Go commando next time you go out, wear your shortest skirt, make sure to edge for every hour you are out. Men: Go commando next time you go out, make sure to edge for every hour you are out.
4: During nighttime, go to the park, get naked, your can't put on your clothes for the next half and hour, you must be walking continuously during that time, you may pace in one spot ofcourse :rolleyes:
5: Get naked in a public place during nighttime and cum
6: Get naked in a public place during daytime and cum

Have fun and report below!

Last edited by redred2; 08-05-2016 at 08:29 PM. Reason: accidentally published
redred2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to redred2 for this post:
Old 08-06-2016, 01:52 AM   #2
Diaperedbutt

2 and 2, we'll see how that goes. Could have been worse I guess.

Dislikes | intense pain, rudeness, body hairs, playing with food
Diaperedbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Diaperedbutt for this post:
Old 08-07-2016, 01:11 AM   #3
Boop

This looks like a great dare!

Sadly though, I can never make myself do scat/piss dares.

If someone would like to roll for me, thus making me obliged to do the dare, feel free. If you want to make sure I get it, send it to me on kik at BoopGD.
Boop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 03:22 PM   #4
thatgirlhypno

I'm really going to hate this, but I lost a bet so if someone rolls for all the sections for me I'll have to do it, plus proof of each one will be sent to AllInGirl so you can contact her to confirm I did it.

Loves: Trying new things, Humiliation, Degrading, Spankings/Impact Play, TPE/Rules, Orgasm Control and Denial, Pet Play, Bladder Control, Bondage, Diapers, Hidden Public, etc.
Limits: Illegal, Social Suicide, Family/Friends, Extreme Pain, Scat, and Anal (plus some common sense stuff).

Add to my calendar, help train (and punish) me! Click Here!
thatgirlhypno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 07:10 AM   #5
SubStevie

Here are your rolls 5-2-5-1-6

5: During nighttime, go to a public place, take off all your clothes, your clothes are now your plate, shit and piss on it, finish your meal naked, then wear back your clothes and walk, or cycle home.

2: Go to a public place during nighttime, get naked and cover yourself with piss, take a walk naked for 5 minutes.

5: Shit and piss in a container for a week, then pour all of it into the bathtub, sleep in the bathtub for the night, the breakfast for the next morning will be your one week old shit and piss, no need to finish all, just till you're full.

1: Drink your morning piss, all of it.

6: Get naked in a public place during daytime and cum
Limits: family, friends, blood

PM Dares
SubStevie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, dare, flash, piss, scat