Old 05-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
nixster

Default Why do you enjoy this?

Hi,

Some truths I want you to tell

1 Why did you start coming on this site

2) what do you enjoy about it?

3) do you see it as just a "fun" thing or is it a "sexual" thing for you

4) do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you?

Am asking this because I'm doing a project on online how people have secret lives online but only looking for thoughts and opinions won't mention names or anything

x x
nixster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:26 PM   #2
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

1) For dares. I was playing truth or dare with my girlfriend and needed dare ideas. Then I left for a while and came back more recently because I was bored one day.

2) There are some cool people here. I enjoy doing dares on occasional.

3) Usually just fun. Occasionally I'll do a dare that I find sexy.

4) I live a pretty "normal" life, though when I'm in a relationship I'll occasionally play truth or dare type stuff with the person, or do kinky stuff. But I'm not into the 24/7 BDSM thing or anything.
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 01:30 PM   #3
AmandaPanda

1) I actually remember pretty well the first time I found this site. I'd been chatting in a public chat room to a guy and he got frisky like all guys do but instead or role playing wanted to play truth or dare. That kind of got my interest and after a bit of googling i found getdare.

2) I enjoy it because I get to be naughty without anyone knowing and explore ideas (like dare people to do certain things) and if I decide they're not really who I am there's no ramifications, I can just forget about it and move on.

3) fun AND sexual!

4) This is 90% just an online thing for me (though a guy who I'm kind of with is on here too we don't really do a lot of this kinda stuff together)

hope that helps you out. feel free to PM me with any follow up, though I'm not on all the time.

19/f/uk
I like giving dares more than receiving but i'm trying to be more adventurous
AmandaPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:38 PM   #4
aliciabi
Distinguished Member

1) Why did you start coming on this site

I actually found it by accident while looking for chance games involving edging.

I enjoy the noncommittal side - being able to give and take dares without expecting anything in the long run.

Why not both?

4) do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you?

The only way it bleeds over into my life is that I actually do the dares I've agreed to.
aliciabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:19 AM   #5
aaaaaaa

well i was just browsing truth or dare stuff and i saw this site come up, seemed pretty cool so i signed up
i enjoy the people mostly, a lot of really cool people r on this site with the same interests as me
both of course!
definitely dont live the same way at all..my real life friends wouldnt be as cool with it.

nixster u should definitely answer these truths yourself!
aaaaaaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 06:19 AM   #6
EmmaLang
Distinguished Member

Some truths I want you to tell

Some one I was talking to online told me abt the site and said I shuld take a look, I did and realli liked it so I have stayed.

I like the people on the site think, the ideas and dares they come up with are fun and I luv being made to do dares.

It is both, being told to do risky and nasty dares is a big turn on for me while at the same time they are fun for me and those out and about who see me (I hope)

I live my life the same way, my friends and people I know treat me the same in real life as people do on here.

Emma XxX

I am Sub not Dom so sorry but I am not looking for a Slave.

Read my dares and let me have new dares please.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=95735
EmmaLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 08:57 AM   #7
Wasted duck
Account Banned

Hey nixster,

Because I loved the thrill of doing naked things semi-public and exposing myself, but needed ideas

The range of different things people have come up with and that i feel i can discuss these types of things freely

A bit of both but mainly sexual - some are fun but the thrill i get is such a turn on for some reason. I wouldn't do anything 'messy' or 'pain' for fun so i tend to stick to the ones that turn me on.

4) do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you
Online mainly, because i use it as a sexual thrill and what i've done/do stays with me and you guys x It only is in my personal life at the moment, because i'm scared how my friends would react (but i would love one or two of my mates to do this with me as i am bicurious but don't have the guts to ask incase they 'disown' me)
Wasted duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 12:01 PM   #8
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

1) I'm here because my former master is here and I think he might see me.

2) I enjoy it because I can talk about things i can't talk about in real life

3) Sex and fun

4) Right now it is mostly online

Last year I got breast implants.
Now my boobs look bigger and more seductive.
I also had my vulva tightened and beautified.
Now I feel like a living Barbie Doll.

I have a pretty face, bright eyes, red lips and an inviting smile
I have swaying hips, a tight ass and a nicely accessible asshole
I have provocative piercings and an inviting slave tattoo

I am good in giving orgasms
But I prefer not to have orgasms myself

Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:54 AM   #9
bspervy

Actually i googled some fetish related tags to find interesting stories.
One link led me to he story section of this board and i started browsing the site a bit. That's already some month ago but i came back occasionally to lurk around and find some dares to do on my own as the whole idea of this project kinda exited me.

I like the thought of both, pushing my limits on one side and watching how far someone would go on the other hand.

In an online environment this is only fun for me as more intimate dares would be to private to share with some stranger I never even chat with before.
Reading some of the dares arouses me though I have to admit.

4)do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you?
Purely online.
bspervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 01:45 AM   #10
nixster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaaaaa View Post
well i was just browsing truth or dare stuff and i saw this site come up, seemed pretty cool so i signed up
i enjoy the people mostly, a lot of really cool people r on this site with the same interests as me
both of course!
definitely dont live the same way at all..my real life friends wouldnt be as cool with it.

nixster u should definitely answer these truths yourself!
thanks to everyone who answered and my answer to questions is that this stuff sounds fun to anyone into it enough, but I am way to much of a wimp x
nixster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:01 PM   #11
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

Originally I was looking for some sexy stories involving truth or dare, but came to love the site and the community
Partly the community, partly all the stories which turn me on and partly the source of dares to try out
Originally it was entirely sexual, now it's a bit of both
I'm not open about this kind of thing, but I try to mix the 2

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
anonimousbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:08 AM   #12
JaysonClaims
getDare Sweetheart

1 Why did you start coming on this site - Just for fun really

2) what do you enjoy about it? - It's cool to have a place like this to find some fun kinky things to do

3) do you see it as just a "fun" thing or is it a "sexual" thing for you - Both of course

4) do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you? - 99% of dares are about doing things offline of course, but I see what you mean. Pretty much an online thing I guess. I'm not obsessed or something lol

Limits: Full Scat, Full Public, Dangerous / Illegal
JaysonClaims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:30 AM   #13
comicslave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to comicslave

I started when I was looking for places to join to get tasks or find an Owner.
Enjoy.... Well I guess once in a grey moon I get a fun dare and I like to share my ideas....
Mmm... It was fun and it was some sexual, but atm it is neither it is more or a chore to come here then it is either.
Varies I want to do more things but really I get nothing so hard to do it in real life. But when I get a proper dare and or task I will do what I was told to do. I did have Owners before but they are not real it seems...

If anything be free to PM to ask any questions.
comicslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #14
Babyneedspunished
Account Banned

Crown

1) Why did you start coming on this site?
I started coming because I'd heard of it from a previous master and thought it sounded perfect. At the time I was really involved in bdsm and learning more and more.

2) What do you enjoy about it?
I love how the people are nice on an average, and welcoming; there's people who are very experienced and then ones just starting out. So therefore everyone who has sense helps eachother; I love that and the diversity. Sure there's idiots and airheads but that's everywhere and I think it could be a lot worse. I also like how there's truth/dare and bdsm and you don't have to be a part of either you can decide. And beyond that there's so much to read, try, learn.

3) Do you see it as just a "fun" thing or is it a "sexual" thing for you?
Now it's more fun, there are sexual things to try but unless I get really turned on by something or someone here I just like to have fun here.

4) Do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you?
I am fine with trying real life but I haven't gone far in that because I just have become an adult and I would need to find the right people and be in the right place/time in life first. Plus I do my most extreme stuff online I'd never be a full time Dom/submissive in real life I like freedom as well. But I'm content at the moment. XD

I'm not part of the Truth/Dare Lifestyle..Don't ask Me EVER!!!!!!!

Last edited by Babyneedspunished; 07-10-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Babyneedspunished is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #15
j2o_orange2
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to j2o_orange2

1) Why did you start coming on this site?
I first visited this site to get some dares for a party I was hosting at age 15.

2) What do you enjoy about it?
The community, the naughtiness of the dares and well I'm just addicted to the entire concept.

3) Do you see it as just a "fun" thing or is it a "sexual" thing for you?

I see it as both, some dares are just fun however the more BDSM element is sexual and both appeal to me at different times...

4) Do you live your life in the same way or is this purely an online thing for you?
Unfortunately opportunities to have truth or dare games are severely limited to me so it's mostly online..

Im very open to questions and random messages so feel free to PM me.

"We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" JFK 1962
j2o_orange2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk