Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 PM   #1
theo192
Distinguished Member

Default Punishments for an orgasm

For the next week (until 4/19), I must receive permission from 12 different people on Get Dare to be able to orgasm. Please, I will do anything in my likes and even my dislikes to earn permission.

kik: thegrey1088

Last edited by theo192; 04-12-2012 at 08:16 PM.
theo192 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to theo192 for this post:
Old 04-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
Zheai

Since I understand being denied orgasm I'd just say go right on ahead and orgasm XP But you should spank yourself as hard as you can 25 times to make sure you've earned it XP

Dislikes: Ice in either of my holes, too much pain, being denied orgasm for a long, clips/pins on my clit, stretching either hole too much

Hard limits: Pics/cam, needles/tacks, illegal, family/friends, anything dangerous or permanent, scat, vomit

Curious: Pee, enema, mild public
Zheai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Do this and will have my permission:

This will take one hour to do--
a) Rub ice on one of your nipples until it gets hard.
b) Then spank it with a ruler or the back of a wooden spoon, do it very hard for 5 minutes.
c) Repeat steps a and b on the other nipple.
d) Do a, b and c but this time spank very fast (not necessarily hard) for 5 minutes.
e) Repeat, alternating nipples for one hour

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
theo192
Distinguished Member

Thank you. I will get started on both of these immediately. Anyone else? Please, I am desperate.

Old 04-12-2012, 11:56 PM   #5
Id.
getDare Sweetheart

Heart Break

I actually think you should be punished and not get to orgasm, so you're not going to get my permission easily.

You have to do ALL of the following to get my permission:

CBT: Flick the head of your cock with your finger, and each of your balls 200 times (does not have to be all at once; it's cumulative between now and 4/19; I suggest maybe 10-20 at a time only).

Orgasm Denial: I thought you liked this? Why are you looking for permission to cum then? Anyway, to make it harder for you, edge once today, twice tomorrow, thrice the next day, and so on until 4/19.

Spanking: Take a belt and spank each side of your ass 50 times (again total, does not need to be all at once, even though you deserve it)

Nipple Torture: You're getting off easy here - spend 5 minutes with clothes pins attached to each nipple. If no pins are available, flick each nipple with your finger 50 times total.

Pain: Take two bottles/cans of water/soda/whatever and hold them in your hands, then extend your arms straight out and hold them like that for 10 continuous minutes. Do this twice. Also, do 20 minutes worth of wall-sits (total, in sets of at least 5 continuous minutes each).

Degradation/Humiliation: Spend 20 minutes sucking your thumb like a baby while kneeling naked in a corner. During the 20 minutes, about every 30 seconds, say out loud, "I am a horny, desperate slut who doesn't deserve to cum!"

Bondage: Take a belt and tie up your hands behind the toilet, so you are stuck sitting in front of it staring down into the bowl. Stay like that for 20 continuous minutes. The belt is recommended because it is designed to release easily and your hands are never really trapped. Also tie your ankles together, perhaps with a shoelace. Of course you are nude during this.

Pee: Get in the bathtub/shower nude and sit in such a way that you can pee all over yourself. Do that and stay in there for 10 minutes before washing it off.

Anal: Spend 5 continuous minutes massaging your prostate with anything of your choice (finger is simplest). Lotion or lube is highly recommended.
Id. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
theo192
Distinguished Member

I am still looking for punishments. Please give me some so I can earn your permission to cum. You can post them here or PM me if you wish. If PM me, I have to do all of the things in my signature too. Please, I am desperate.

Old 04-17-2012, 01:35 AM   #7
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

1) Nice easy instruction to start off with: no underwear until you are allowed to orgasm. If you fail in any way, PM me for your punishment.

2) Write in 200 words exactly why you have been denied an orgasm and why you think you deserve one now.

3) Every time you pee, you will be naked, and after each pee you will spank yourself ten times. If you're in public, you can use the stall so that you don't have an excuse not to be naked! If for any reason you can't spank yourself directly afterwards, you can wait till you're alone, but then you must double the number of spanks.
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 11:32 AM   #8
theo192
Distinguished Member

Thank you Sir. I am no longer wearing underwear and will piss naked and follow it up with spanks. Here is the writing:
"Because I am a horny little slut, I posted in the above person section. There, I was told that I must request permission from twelve people in order to cum in the next twelve days. After that, I was ordered to add seven more days to the dare. Between then and now, I have been made to edge an uncountable amount of times. I’ve punished my cock, balls, nipples, and ass many times. With every punishment, I just get even hornier. My cock is often leaking and I have had blue balls for days now. I have served multiple people, doing whatever they want me to, for days now. I have suffered and really think I have earned an orgasm. Yesterday, I spent all of my free time dragging a ten pound weight around that was tied to my balls. Today, I’ve spent the entire day with a water bottle tied to my balls. Every time it has touched the ground, I’ve slapped my balls ten times. This is all to prove that I am a good little bitch who deserves an orgasm. Please sir, give me permission to cum. I will do anything just to feel an orgasm again."

Old 04-18-2012, 04:51 AM   #9
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Good boy. I was going to give you an extra punishment for getting my gender wrong...but I think you've suffered enough. You have my permission.
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk