Old 01-21-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
Esseriana

Default Get this Slut Prepped for Use [20f]

I'm going out tonight and need to be ready for use! I know I've been slacking a little lately at making sure I'm ready to be used, so there's a lot I should have to do to prepare. I haven't shaved in a while either.

Give me dares to prepare myself so that I'm a good slut for when I meet someone who wants to fuck me- if I'm unable to complete the dare, I'll take a punishment.

Dislikes: Pee, Semi-public, edging (under clothes is fine)
Limits: Scat, Anal Insertions, Hanging Wedgies, Messy Wedgies, Pictures/Videos/Audio, Public
Esseriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 03:30 PM   #2
getdaring
getDare Devil

Do you have a lot of time to get ready? I think the first thing you should do is to give yourself a good clean. You should shower and give yourself a really clean, particularly down there, with plenty of soap. Then you should fully shaves your pubes and then put on a really exposing outfit. You should try and make yourself at least look like you are ready to be used. Maybe wear some makeup as well.
getdaring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #3
ltakltak
getDare Succubus

I agree you should be hair free, but shaving is not enough fun. use your fingers to manually remove 30 pubic hairs. Then put them all on a sheet of paper and order them based on their length. Use tape to attach them to the paper. Now fold the paper and put it in your purse for 2 weeks as a constant reminder of your late shaving.
ltakltak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 04:01 PM   #4
Imriel

Right before you go out you should edge twice, and wear a crotch rope tonight. Keeps you focussed.

No orgasms you give yourself tonight.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
slut