Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-12-2018, 06:07 AM   #61
diaper06
Account Banned

I'll take it

Diaper up for 6 hours drink 3 cups of water an hour if you make all 6 hours your free if you don't pm me for your punishment

Add to my cornertime dare!
Kik: diaperboy06

I love extreme dares!
6 hour dare limit

Likes/Limits/Toys
diaper06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to diaper06 for this post:
Old 01-12-2018, 06:43 AM   #62
Tboy

I’m good for that’s challangs.

Next person: double diaper for 24 hours. Must drink 1 liter of water an hour while awak. Try soaking both diapers without leaking.

Effective Punishments: Limited diaper changes, cornertime, food / meal / drink restrictions, chores

Likes: Diapers, Feet, Pee / W/S, Anal, Chastity, Humiliation, Bathroom Control, Domination, messy diapers / light scat

Soft Limits: Cum Eating, Public, Poo/Scat,

Hard Limits: Blood, Permanent, body writing
Tboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 09:33 PM   #63
rhl
getDare Succubus

Sorry one liter an hour is to dangerous.
I'll do it with 20 ounces an hour while I'm awake. I also reserve the right to add a third diaper for sleep, if I deal that it is required tomorrow night and plastic pants.
I'll start tomorrow when I wake up. Monday morning I'll do my 3 mile walk before changing.

Next person has to drink a litter of water over a two hour period, then while shopping will empty their bladder. Hopefully while near others.
Once I filled the diaper up with poo, only to turn around and see a lady at airing at my ass.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:48 AM   #64
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

I need to go shopping later today, I will do this.

The next person must take a diaper and cut slits in it (6 slits each an inch long) in the area they pee from (boys front girls bottom) then put that diaper on and underwear on over that.
After you are diapered, drink 1 liter of water in 20 minutes and leave the house. You must wet your diaper fully before returning home to change.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:35 AM   #65
MirandaCole21

I think that's a skip.

Next person must wear a diaper under their clothes to a park. Find a hidden spot and pull your pants/shorts/skirt down to expose your diaper and empty your bladder. Have fun with this one.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 05:23 PM   #66
BabyWeirdo
getDare Sweetheart

Sounds fun lol

For the next person: Add the digits of your telephone number together.
Then, divide the resulting number by 6. That's how many days you will have to go without using the toilet and using diapers instead.

Now take the last digit, divide by 3 and round up to the nearest number. That's how many diapers you MUST have on at any one time each day.

Add your fourth and fifth digits together, that's how many jars of baby food you must eat before you can eat grown up food again.

Finally take your seventh digit: that's how many hours you must crawl about on the floor for. Your eighth digit is the number of times you can stand during this time to reach something (but you may not take any steps)

She / Her
25 y.o. girl in a diaper
Diaper Check me on Kik: RassilonofGallifrey

Outfits and Toys

PM Dares
My Storytelling

Likes: ABDL and diapers, being humiliated and verbally degraded, nipple torture, petplay and costumes.
Limits: Pee and poo outside diapers, public, anal, messy, masturbation, cum, face photos, friends, family, illegal, permanent

Masturbation doesn't interest me at all.
BabyWeirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2018, 02:11 AM   #67
MirandaCole21

I'm sorry, but that may be just a bit too overcomplicated. What about this:
Person below must remain double diapered until they eat a jar of baby food.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 11:43 AM   #68
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'll do this, I've wanted to eat a complete jar of baby food.
I kind of like that complicated dare and it comes to 7 days wearing two diapers. Yes I'm going to do this one also. My 4th and 5 digits are 6 and 9, I'll modify and say that I will eat 15 jars of baby food, in the six days. Will wear diapers until all 15 jars are consumed. I'll also choose the flavors by dice since a baby is unable to choose.

Below will do the date I did today.
If male stand in front of the public urinal drop your pants. Now pee in your fully exposed diaper. Maybe you too will be seen by others.
If the following is a female you can either stand at the sink or sit with diaper fully exposed on the first toilet leaving the door open. Now pee in the diaper.
I have to do this version in the next couple of days.
Old 04-11-2018, 07:03 AM   #69
rhl
getDare Succubus

I did my dare 3 times over three days while wearing pink cloth diapers. First time for a minute and increased it by a minute each time.
First time with pants down a young boy walked in and stared at me.
Second time an employee walked in and proceeded to brush their teeth.
The third time i walked in to find a guy with sweats pulled down with cheeks completely exposed. I went to the urinal next to him, pulled pants down, completely exposing my pink diaper. While in there 2nd person walked in went to toilet and peed all over the seat. The two have left, and as a good sissy and currently doing a toilet cleaning dare. I went into the stall, got on my knees, with hands behind my ass I proceeded to clean hiss piss off the seat with my tongue. This is one of my final required times and needing to have the door held open, I was excited because it is someone's else's pee I'd be cleaning up. Of course this was chased down with a gulp of toilet water. Since no one walked in I will be doing it again.

The following person will go for a walk in the park while wearing a diaper. They will roll 2 dice. First dice is how many times you will have the bottoms off exposing the diapers. 2nd dice will be for how many minutes each time. My rolls where 3 and 5 and will do tomorrow.
Old 07-10-2019, 11:58 PM   #70
EndlessElljay

This is a cute thread, but it died a year and a half ago. Let's restart it

The next person will have a diapered movie night! They will start the dare by drinking 2 glasses of water, diapering up, and putting on their favorite film. During the movie, they will need to drink an additional glass of water every 10 minutes.

If they hold their pee for the entire film, then they can use the potty like a big kid. If not, then they'll need to stay in that diaper for 6 hours, using it for all intended purposes.

EndlessElljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:46 PM   #71
Amandasissy

Smile Bumping this thread, looks like fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EndlessElljay View Post
This is a cute thread, but it died a year and a half ago. Let's restart it

The next person will have a diapered movie night! They will start the dare by drinking 2 glasses of water, diapering up, and putting on their favorite film. During the movie, they will need to drink an additional glass of water every 10 minutes.

If they hold their pee for the entire film, then they can use the potty like a big kid. If not, then they'll need to stay in that diaper for 6 hours, using it for all intended purposes.
Bumping this thread because it looks like a interesting idea.
dislikes: diaper layering (seems like a waste), heavy messing, no multiple days, sleeping in diapers, suppositories, laxatives.
Amandasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 04:55 PM   #72
Sismaster

wear a diaper drink 2L of icetea over 20 minutes. then watch a movie with a lot of water/rain so you will need to pee more. go out in public and order 1 large cola and 1 large fanta drink them both. stay in public for 4 hours go see a movie and let everything go while watching the movie. go take a seat in a crowded row. Walk away from the cinema like nothing happened and stay in the mall place for 30 minutes then you are allowed to go home.

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 10:57 AM   #73
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'll go to the movies with a very full bladder and not leave the seat, afterwords I'll stay in the mall

Person below will be in diapers for 24 hours. They may change as often as they need to. But may not clean the butt up during changes.
Make sure you use plenty of scented baby powder.

Last edited by rhl; 07-20-2019 at 11:07 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 11:06 AM   #74
Amandasissy

Alarm Never done a no bathroom/24 hour challenge

Quote:
Person below will be in diapers for 24 hours. They may change as often as they need to. But may not clean the butt up during changes.
Make sure you use plenty of scented baby powder.
Person below will diaper has usual BUT must include one cup of oatmeal (2 if you use a heavy-duty diaper) with desired amount of water. May only remove once the diaper is near to overflowing.
dislikes: diaper layering (seems like a waste), heavy messing, no multiple days, sleeping in diapers, suppositories, laxatives.
Amandasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 12:02 AM   #75
Babynyx

I’ll do this

Next person mus sleep triple diapered
Babynyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, challenge, diaper, diapers, person below