Old 10-16-2017, 06:08 PM   #1
getlow1991

Lightbulb I can’t believe what I did

So let me get started by saying I’m on this site daily and love trying some of the anal dares that pop up. Now I’ve never owned a dildo or have played with one. I’ve played with ice and some markers/ household items. After being so horny by reading some posts on here I decided to go to the adult store and buy a real dildo! I had to make up a story of why I was buying a dildo so I made up a story of my non existent girlfriend how she was going to a bachelorette party and needed one to hand out as a gag gift. We picked out a 6” dark penis that was 1 1/2” thick. After buying this dildo I quickly went home and jammed it up my ass. My dick grew so quickly it was the best feeling I had in a long time. Although I did wish to feel something bigger in length and circumference but it did the job. Oh yeah I didn’t buy any lube but the dildo was kinda slippery somehow on its own. The fun part was having a lot of pre cum come out so I came on the dildo and stuck it back in. I’m not sure why but I got scared of having the dildo at home so I tossed it out . I guess it would have to be cause I didn’t want a friend to come over and think i was gay.

Limits: Public, Illegal, Blood, Face Pics

Items : sisters thongs “she has a lot”, two vibrators of hers, a long cord, toothbrush, and typical household items.

KIK: getlow1991
getlow1991 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk