Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2017, 03:45 PM   #16
js_2912
Distinguished Member

Default Chapter 6: Getting ready for the show

"OH MY GOD!!!! I am so excited right now!" Leah screamed as the taxi they were in pulled up outside the studio.

"Chill Leah" Jennifer said, "you've got to manage your energy through the day, it's going to be a long day. If we are going to win we need to have some energy in the final round."

Leah had not been to the studio before, as she missed the audition, she had to go for a screen test in a hotel before she could be accepted. She had been set 3 challenges, smaller versions of the larger games. As it was a hotel room, they had to be careful about how much mess they could create. She had stripped down to her underwear, she had worn sexy matching bra and panties hoping it would help. She had answered quiz questions with clothes pegs attached to her inner thigh, pulling them off as her buzzer. Finally she had really impressed the producers when she had agreed to be tied to a chair with a vibrator on her clit, and answer more questions, wrong answers increasing severity of the vibrations, with the game ending when she had an orgasm.

"Its my first time in the studio though, you all have seen it, I haven't. Once we are in I am sure I'll calm down." Leah said.

As they got out the car, all 4 of them collected their bags from the car and made their way into the studio where they were met by Claire. She took them through to the waiting room where there was already a large number of people there.

"So, everyone is here now. I'm glad we all made it here this early. As you can probably guess we are filming 2 shows today, you will be able to sit in the audience for the other game, or you can stay in here and watch on screen. Its your choice. Right now we are having a quick production meeting, so if you all hang on in here for a bit, we'll come get you once we are ready for you." Claire informed the room, which was made up of 2 guys including James, and 14 girls.

Claire went on to separate the room into two groups, moving the all 8 girls from the first show to one side and the other groups to the other.

"Ok, let me introduce you guys, you'll be up against each other in the second game we film today. James, Jennifer, Sasha and Leah, meet Tanya, Laura, Toni and Mo. I'm sure you'll want to have a chat, to each other and introduce each other a little bit more than I have. As your the second game on, let me know when I come back what you'd like to do, stay in here to watch or sit in the audience. Either way, the table over there has some breakfast on, and later on we will replace it with lunch."

Claire continued, "Right guys, I will be back shortly, the two hosts, Caroline and Gemma will be in soon to say hello, they like to chat to everyone before they start filming. They have seen all your auditions and applications so already know bits about you, so don't be afraid of them, they probably know more about you than you'd like. See you all soon."

And with that Claire left. It was only 9am, knowing how long the audition took, James turned to Jennifer and whispered "we're going to be here all day aren't we. Be lucky if they start filming our game by 3 or 4."

45 minutes had passed before the door opened and Caroline and Gemma walked in, both wearing jeans and a white robe, obviously have been having their hair and makeup done.

"Hey everyone, I'm Caroline, this is Gemma and we are your hosts. We know plenty about you all, so we're just gong to come round, say hi while your in your conversations."

"And then we'll go make ourselves even prettier and see the first group on stage in about 45 minutes, Claire should be back in any minute."

As Gemma and Caroline make their way around the room, starting with the all girls group, Claire comes in to hurry them along. Claire wants to get the girls out and into their briefing before the show. Caroline approaches the other group first, says hello to them all, stops at the two lads, briefly stops, eyes James and Mo up and down says hello then turns around and waits for Gemma.

As Gemma moves through the group, she says hello to all the girls and gives them all a hug and wishes them good luck, all except one. Gemma only gave Toni a handshake, moved on quickly to give the guys the same treatment. Caroline let it go, but she knew she had to ask Gemma once they got into private.

"Good luck again guys, enjoy watching the first show, and we'll see more of you later." Caroline said giggling as she left the room followed by Gemma.

The group decided they would have more fun watching the show from the waiting room. It would be comfier due to the sofa's, and they could move when they wanted. They knew that the other group would most likely come back in at some point, so, form one point of view, they would get to see close up's of what had happened on stage.

Gemma and Caroline where sat in their make up chairs, Caroline could not wait any longer.

"Gem, I've gotta ask you something."

"Go on, what's up?"

"What's with you and that Toni girl, and don't tell me that its nothing, you know her don't you!"

"Yes, well kind of. We hooked up a few weeks ago, simple as that." Gemma said, knowing that Caroline already knew about her bisexuality.

"No Gem, that's not all, if I hooked up with someone, then saw them again, I wouldn't be awkward around them."

"Well she hasn't returned my calls or texts. I enjoyed myself and wanted to meet up again, but I've heard nothing. Next thing i know is she is in that file and I couldn't say no to her could I?"

"You need to talk to her, before we do her show, don't let it affect us. Talk to her in one f the break we have between games."

"I will Caz, lets get this first game started."

The two girls walked on stage, while our group sat watching the waiting room.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Throughout the morning and early afternoon, Claire popped back into the room, to check everyone was ok, which they were. Also coming back into the room where the semi naked, semi wet and fully humiliated group from the morning show. During one of the breaks, Toni left the room to go to the toilet, and as she left, Gemma spotted her and decided now was as good chance as any. As soon as she came out the toilet, Gemma made her approach.

"Toni, hey Toni, can we chat?"

"Sure Gemma, what's up?"

"I wanted to check we were ok, and that we could get along and not be weird."

"Why would it be weird? We had sex, no big deal." Toni said

"But you didn't reply to my calls or texts? Then you show up here, I don't know how to act."

"What, you never had a 1 night stand, listen, it was fun, I was satisfied, you were I hope, and I thought you were just being nice. Sorry if I upset you. Don't worry, right now you are just the hot host of a show were I can win some money. So what happened with us will stay between us."

"Toni, that's ok, now that I know, that's cool. Its not well known that I like women and men, but I did like you a lot." Gemma said, now smiling at her.

"Well see how it goes today, i may need to celebrate later so don't delete my phone number." Toni replied, also smiling walking past back to the room.

__________________________________________________ ___________

More time pasted, the first show finished filming just before 3:30. Claire came in and told the 2nd group they would need 45 minutes to reset the studio and move the audience around, before they start the next show. While they waited, the1st group returned, some semi naked still wearing part of their original outfits, others were completely naked wrapped in a white robe having been showered and cleaned off.

James, Jennifer and co could only sit and hear the other group talk about how they felt and how they couldn't believe some of the tasks the other girls did. This made them all nervous, more and more nervous as the show drew closer.

"15 minutes to show time, ok can we have both teams to the stage." Claire shouted to the room. "Come on, I need to show you your positions before we put you behind the stage."

Claire led the group out, showed them where to stand then led all 8 of them, behind the stage waiting for the show to start. They heard the theme song play and the studio lights went out, then a spot light appeared on the stage......

"Good evening everyone and welcome to 'No Limits!' the TV show where you win by completing extreme games, where you lose all your inhibitions." Caroline announced.

"I'm Gemma and this is Caroline. And these are the 8 contestants who are taking on our games today."

To be continued......

Advertisements
Kink Talk