Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-08-2014, 10:52 PM   #76
firecracker

Originally Posted by Application for Female Entrance
COURSES TO TAKE: subtle bondage, nipples, pain, vaginal
BRA SIZE: 44DD
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: capris, tshirt no bra *my udders are bound with belts currently*
FIRST MASTURBATED: 13
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE: i love being verbally humiliated. My tits are called udders and my nipples teats because they are large like a cows. i love to have my udders tied up. my pussy is soaked right now.

Dislikes: anal, line writing, corner time, body writing, degradation, edging, orgasm denial

Limits: public, poop, pee, illegal, permanent body damage, blood, needles, face pics

Supplies: hairbrushes, toothpaste, Rubberbands, nipple clamps, household objects, wooden paddle.

Spankings each cheek😳 2282/2282
firecracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:32 PM   #77
PreciousKitty

may i apply as a student?

COURSES TO TAKE: General Submission, Subtle bondage, Pain
BRA SIZE: 36 B
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: Just a robe :P
FIRST MASTURBATED: 12
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE: hmm havent done something like this in a while as ive been very busy but i would love to give this a shot at times i may disappear for a week or two (will try to inform ahead of time) but i never let a task i am given undone and always try giving detailed reports back in a timely manner. My likes, limits, and a list of all my toys are in the link in my signature

LIKES, LIMITS, TOYS, ETC. HERE ----->http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70667

Do NOT ask me to be your mistress

PM me dares any time ;D

PM me "WEDGIE" with a dare and I must complete it or accept any punishment

Pm me "MAKE A MESS" and a food and I must pour/dump that into my panties
PreciousKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 12:53 PM   #78
Master5

Send a message via Yahoo to Master5

Application for Master Entrance
COURSES INTERESTED IN TEACHING: Anal & Ass, Pictures & Blackmail, General Submission
DESCRIBE EXPERIENCE AS DOM: I have had many sub/slaves and have given some tasks on getdare.
DESCRIBE INTERESTS AS DOM: I make sure my subs are willing to do anything to please me. My likes are Anal, Tit/Pussy Bondage, Foot worship, Spanking and Orgasim Denial

Currently looking for a slave:

Click Here!
Master5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:35 PM   #79
babybitch
Account Banned

Sorry but this lame ass attempt at Latin is really grinding my gears. Funnily enough, the Latin word for women is "feminae" not women. The quote should read as " Feminae habitare servire." I'm pretty sure anyway. I might be wayyy off but that sounds a lot better and I checked my textbook. Also, "ad" does mean to (or for) but if you already have the infinitive "servire" or "to serve" it becomes unnecessary. The ancients were lazy buggers the simplest solutions are often the best. What does habitamus even mean? "We live" or something?

Edit: No it shouldn't. Sorry D: What I wrote would translate as "women to live to serve" which just makes no sense. I think that either: "vivunt servire" (which translates as "they live to serve") or "feminae vivunt servire" which translates literally as "women, they live to serve" but really just means women live to serve.

Punishments: Extreme Pain, Spanking, Corner Time, Messing, Writing Lines

Hard Limits: Public, Scat Play, Social Suicide, Topping, Blood, Illegal, Permanent, Penetration, Messy orgasm edge

If you PM me asking me for dares I will personally track you down and hack your fucking balls off with my fingernails and make you eat them. If your a girl I will just potato mash you to death.

Last edited by babybitch; 07-22-2014 at 06:18 AM.
babybitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #80
randywood12
getDare Sweetheart

Default I want to teach

I am randywood12
COURSES INTERESTED IN TEACHING: Vaginal and English
DESCRIBE EXPERIENCE AS DOM: Have dominated every female that I have had the pleasure of getting know
DESCRIBE INTERESTS AS DOM: Teaching and experiencing my results

I am a very dominant but benevolent male looking for submissive females, no trannies or males.

Likes: cybersex play, masturbation, nudity, sexual and social intercourse, women with real breasts and taut nipples.

Dislikes: Extreme Pain, family, permanent, friends,shitting and pissing, deflamation of anyone's character.
randywood12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 02:36 PM   #81
PissLover
Account Banned

Application for Female Entrance
COURSES TO TAKE: Gorean (I hope I'm not to late for this!) Gym and general submission
BRA SIZE:36B
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: Pyjamas
FIRST MASTURBATED: Never
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE:

I am a total virgin. I really enjoy being put in my proper place and I hope that this school will help me with that. I can sometimes be over-confident considering I am just a girl and therefore nothing special or important.

My loves, likes, dislikes and limits

I am NOT going to orgasm or edge, please STOP asking!!! I also do not do vaginal insertions.

If you ask me the reasons behind ANY of my limits I will ignore you
PissLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #82
sammyGurl

Originally Posted by Application for Female Entrance
COURSES TO TAKE: Vaginal, subtle bondage, general submission, gym, english, ballet, and yoga.
BRA SIZE: 34B
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: Sweats and a tee. Also a bra connection wedgie.
FIRST MASTURBATED: In seventh grade. Maybe sixth.
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE: I have been a dirty whore for the past three years, but I have always rebelled. I feel that as a women I need to be put in my proper place so that i may learn to please my future master. I am a short slut, with reasonably sized tits and a nice ass. My cunt has only been fucked twice and my ass once. i have gone down on a girl, and one has gone down on me. well. two different but not at the same time. i semi-enjoy slight pain, such as the burn from toothpaste, but it still is not something i will do for fun.
Dislikes:
Anal,pain,piss,tits,& edging.

Degrade me!
sammyGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 03:15 PM   #83
Lisaxxx

COURSES TO TAKE: Anal&Ass and Gym
Likes: humiliation, a bit public nudity (the kind where you don't get caught or at least have an excuse ), anal, pee, clothes control, shower dares, dice dares... everything except the limits actually ^^

Limits: extreme pain, poo, extreme public nudity, illegal stuff, extreme messy, my peers to know. I also rather not take pics or cam.
Lisaxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:58 PM   #84
angeltot

COURSES TO TAKE: English, Vaginal,General submission
BRA SIZE: 34 D
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: a thong and a long shirt
FIRST MASTURBATED: in 9th grade
Am a virgin, still living at home, that why I mostly only come at night, my only dream is to serve.
angeltot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 12:36 PM   #85
lilith_100

I am interested in enrolling as a student.
Courses : General Submission, Gym, English and Punishment.
lilith_100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:10 AM   #86
robin the slut

Default application

COURSES TO TAKE: anal, subtle bondage, gym
BRA SIZE: E
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: flannel pjs
FIRST MASTURBATED: 17
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE: im not really sure what do write here im really tall I love rough sex and spanking masturbate often as im currently single
robin the slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2015, 05:43 AM   #87
Lora562

Smile application

Application for Female Entrance

COURSES TO TAKE:
1)punishment
2)vaginal
3)nipple
4)pain

BRA SIZE: 32 B

CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: a mini skirt and 3/4th sleeve top with no bra or panties.

FIRST MASTURBATED: at the age of 13

Please can i enrol?
Lora562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2015, 11:18 PM   #88
Southern Belle

COURSES TO TAKE: Punishment, general submission, vaginal, & nipple.
BRA SIZE: 36A
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: t-shirt and nike shorts
FIRST MASTURBATED: 13
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE: I am a loud mouth slut who needs to learn her place. I have no filter and I need to learn how to properly submit for a future master. I love being called names and being humiliated so that I can really learn from my mistakes. I am a small whore with perky tits, a fair ass, and a huge mouth. I am looking to be called out on being the slut that I am so that I can truly learn from my mistakes.
Limits: Piss, Scat, Blood, Family, Social Suicide.
Toys: Clothespins, Coat hanger with Clips, Tack Bra, Toothpaste, Coarse Salt, Tacks, Thin Belt, Whip, Tape, Ice.
PM me "Hanger" and I will place my clothes hanger on my nipples for as long as you say and what I must hang off of it.
Southern Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:52 AM   #89
cornylad

Default New season

Welcome to the school's grounds. I am Cornylad, the new headmaster; it is within our greatest interest to adapt the female kind into toleration & acceptance of their true place in society - which is to serve.

The idea is that once the females have learned & practiced servitude, they may be auctioned and sold to masters.

For Females

Females are here plainly to learn servitude. You will look up to the men of this institution, just as you would in the wild. This is a place so strict, that even orgasms have to be reported to the headmaster using a form - reports keep you in line here at the FSOS. The facility offers a range of courses, in which there is no limit in how many courses will be given - however, it's hard work to take on too many and the punishments will stack up if you miss deadlines/underperform.

Once admitted to the school, the student may not leave until the headmaster has seen significant progress and places them on auction. When choosing your courses, the idea is that you enter the school knowing that you will leave as a fully trained submissive - take courses you will both enjoy, and where you need to improve & experiment.

COURSE LIST (ongoing updates/additions)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XAA/edit#gid=6

Most are accepted if female and over 18, as long as their course isn't full and they've put reasonable effort into applying.

BRA SIZE (Number and letter):
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW:
FIRST TIME I MASTURBATED (AGE, Where I was etc):

For Male Doms

Male dominants, looking to dedicate to knocking females into their place? Think you are skilled in this? You've come to the right place. If you feel you can post active tasks within the boundaries of the course you chose, you can most definitely be welcome here.

COURSE LIST (ongoing updates/additions)

Be in a position of power, reply with your application today!

DESCRIBE EXPERIENCE AS DOM:
DESCRIBE INTERESTS AS DOM:

Where information is stored

The idea is that since there's a limit on how many times a topic can be edited, we'll store everything on an excel document. At the time this is being posted, the document has these sections:

Available Courses

School Rules

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XAA/edit#gid=5

NEWS & RESOURCES

Any news updates and resources updates can be found on the following link

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XAA/edit#gid=7

Student List

Full list of students can be found here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XAA/edit#gid=0

Master List

Full list of Masters can be found here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XAA/edit#gid=2

Also, to avoid my inbox becoming full I ask that all inquiries related to the school be sent using this form, I will respond using GetDare.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/154U...pM_OI/viewform

TASKS
DO NOT post on the task thread or you will be punished:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...XAA/edit#gid=8

Fill in Application form on this thread, Just because you applied does not guarantee you a place. I will review your application and update the relevant sheets.

Many thanks

Cornylad
Headmaster of FSOS

Last edited by cornylad; 05-03-2015 at 06:31 AM.
cornylad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2015, 06:44 AM   #90
tittytorturess

COURSES TO TAKE: Punishment, Vaginal, Nipples, General Submission, Pain
BRA SIZE: 34DDD
CLOTHES I'M WEARING NOW: I'm currently wearing a black lacy bra and matching panties.
FIRST MASTURBATED: 14
GIVE EXTRA INFO ON YOURSELF - BE AS REVEALING & DEGRADING AS POSSIBLE: I'm a virgin but I love to fill and stretch my pussy. Nipple clamps are my absolute weakness, I love them and hate them. I'm hoping to learn how to be a better sub through this course. I'm new to GetDare, so I'm applying to a lot of different courses to see how much I can take. I'm really hoping that this will push me to my limits and show me how much of a slut I really am.
tittytorturess is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk