Old 09-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #1
Stray mouse

Default (Fiction) No Name

This is the first really violent story I've wrote but hear goes,

The slap took Sophia by surprise her eyes widened has her hand moved slowly up to cover the stinging mark on her face feeling the heat from her skin against her palm, tears formed in the corners of her eyes blinking rapidly to stop them falling, her eyes riveted to Harvey's his face a unreadable mask dark eyes stared back at her not telling her a thing about what just happened. Then something changed what she had no idea but it was so subtle it could of been easily missed but it had her hand falling away from her face her mouth falling open in surprise and a feeling like cold water had been dumped over her head, fight or flight kicked in and she turned her back and fled for the door has fast has her legs could take her but it wasn't fast enough has she was pulled to a standstill the material of her t-shirt strangling her has her feet flew out from under her, her backside hitting the floor has the strangling t-shirt released its hold only for a blow to the side of her head knocking her sidewards jarring her teeth but seconds later her head hit the carpet jarring her teeth again.

Sophia curled up her arms going up and over her head to protect it trying to make herself into a tight little ball has the slaps continued to hit her body back, side ,legs and arms each causing a sting slightly worse then the one before but it also give her time to realise how silent he was except for his heavy breathing he made not a sound, the slaps stopped abruptly, at first she couldn't believe it twitching waiting for the next one but non came only Harvey's heavy breathing, has Sophia started to uncurl she saw he was sat one leg stretched out the other bent his arm resting on it his eyes watching her has she uncurled more he finally spoke breaking the silence,
"Take your clothes off Bitch" his words cold sending a shiver through her,"Don't! make me repeat myself" his voice dropping low sending more shivers down Sophia's back again, slowly sitting up she watched his face his hand and arm bouncing were it rested over his knee. Sophia went to speak but he moved fast bowling her over onto her back resting on his hands either side of her head his face inches from hers,
"Did I say you could speak" his deep voice no more then a whisper, has his breath fanned over Sophia's face, "Did I" he shouted in her face making her flinch away trying to turn her head he used his arm to stop her,"Did I" he growled,
"No no you you didn't" Sophia's voice stuttered her words squeaky has her voice broke the fear running through her that much, Harvey bent down lower resting his forehead against hers the weight pressing hard hurting both the front and back of her head,
"Well then shut up Bitch" he pressed down harder on her forehead, she wanted to tell him to stop push him away tell him he was hurting her she even brought her hands up getting ready to push him, but something stopped her has he lifted his head slightly she watched the smile curl his lips,
"Your going to be a very good slut aren't you" he looked pleased has her eyes searched his face for a clue has to what was going on,"my very own slave" that one word dropped Sophia into a bath of iced water this time her head going under feeling like she was been held there watching through tear clouded eyes she watched has Harvey sat back up her limbs unable to respond has shudders started to run through her body, the shudders turning to shaking has it overtook her whole body leaving her unable to move or think her eyes riveted to Harvey's and his to hers.

He watched her ever twitch or eye movement waiting for her to run again, he smiled to himself she had no idea what she had done and now she had no choice she was his, Mine she was Mine he thought the smile moved from inside onto his lips the more he thought the more he smiled until a grin made his face hurt, Sophia's eyes watched him wary he could see her shaking but still she was his and he liked watching her has the whole situation sunk in the delicious signs of fear that ran across her features Mine he thought again,
"Slave remove your clothes" he gentled his voice slightly has Sophia's eyes focused on him,"clothes take them off" he watched his words sink in has she slowly moved her shaking hands to the hem of the t-shirt she wore lifting it revelling each inch of her milky white skin exposed inch by delicate inch teasing him but he held still not wanting to rush the display his slave was putting on, has she pulled it over her head catching her hair showing the beautiful curve of her necks it would look good with his collar wrapped round it, he wanted to rush and get it but held back watching the uncertainty cross her face has she stood slipping the jeans down her hips the curve of her legs trying to shield herself from his view she stilled still in her knickers and bra,
"And the rest" he gentled his voice waited her out until he saw the submission she gave in has her eyes dropped and her hands slowly reached round undoing her bra letting it fall to the floor followed by the quick movement of her panties she uncurled standing back up naked starting at her ankles he let his eyes roam up her body the dark curly patch of hair, he smiled that will be coming off the gentle swell of her stomach her breast hung just nice they looked like they could be firm to the touch her slender neck and finally her face eyes downcast the pink of her lips. Harvey stood and moved across towards her but still she kept her eyes down he stroked his hand down from the crown of her head down to the ends of her hair letting the silky strands run through his fingers doing it again this time he fisted his hand in her hair pulling her head back so she had to look up at him, her brown eyes big and wide making her look so innocent and appealing to him, he held her there holding her eyes with his until the moment she closed them he released her hair but she kept so still her eyes closed the surrender wrote all over her face, the words "MINE" flashed across his mind again she was his body mind and soul all his and there was nothing she could do other then obey his every request again the smile curved his lips turning back into the grin.

If you like please comment and I will continue writing

Thanks for reading

Last edited by Stray mouse; 09-16-2013 at 11:55 PM.
Stray mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:45 PM   #2
skjelner

This is nearly impossible to read. Please fix your grammar and use more punctuation.
  • Next-Level Training [FINISHED] (S&M, BDSM, slave torture, group sex, anal, public humiliation)
skjelner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 02:00 AM   #3
Stray mouse

Unfortunately I'm dyslexic and punctuation is a great problem for me I'm sorry you found it unreadable but thank you for your comment I will try my best to fix it.
Stray mouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk