Old 09-17-2014, 01:20 AM   #1
r0ver
getDare Addict

Default 5 day work skirt dare

First pick 5 different length skirts. Ideally they should range from somewhere around knee length, to a thigh or bum skimming micro mini.

You will be wearing the longest on day one and they will be getting progressively shorter until you are wearing the micro on the last day.

Each day roll 2 dice.
If you get a 7 or a double you aren't allowed to wear underwear.
However if by day 5 you haven't had to go without underwear then you aren't allowed underwear unless you roll a 7 or a double.

Optional:
You can also roll a dice to do a task(s) through the day. 'X' is whichever day you are on.

1. Bend right over keeping your legs as straight as possible in front of colleagues x number of times
2. Sit with your legs at shoulder width apart for x minutes.
3. Lift the back of your skirt so you are sitting so your panties or bare ass are touching your chair and remain like that for x minutes.
4. Your choice of any of 1,2 or 3
5. Choose any 2 of the options
6. All 3 tasks.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to r0ver for this post:
Old 12-25-2014, 11:23 PM   #2
victorchance101
Account Banned

Did you think of girls doing this when you made it or can guys do it too.

limits extream pain, illegal, and permits

hard limits friends and family

Kik VictotChance
victorchance101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2015, 03:39 PM   #3
kitty1981

I will do it but seams really easy
kitty1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 01:46 PM   #4
shaaleen
getDare Sweetheart

Default finished yesterday

day 1 a knee length skirt no panties and I had to sit with my knees shoulder length apart for 1 minute, the skirt was loose so no one could look up at my nakedness

day 2 some what shorter skirt, again no panties had to do all 3 so whenever I sat I lifted the back of the skirt so my ass was on the chair, I also bent at the waist twice, to pick something up and made sure there was someone there who could look each time and sat for 2 minutes with my legs knee length apart, im sure a few guys got a peek

Day 3 mni skirt again no underwear, I had to bend over 3 times with my legs straight, im sure several guys got a VERY good view

day 4 a shorter mini skirt but with panties and today I had to lift the back of the skirt and sit with my bum on the chair

Day 5 micro mini skirt no underwear again had to sit with my legs shoulder length apart for 5 minutes, lots got a great look at me this day

This was so exciting im gonna do it again soon

Shaaleen
shaaleen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clothing control, commando, dice, skirt, underwear