Old 04-22-2017, 02:06 PM   #1
ilovegunge

Default An Unfortunate Event

Hey all! It's been awhile since I've posted here, but I had an idea for a story so I started to run with it. I've obviously got stuff in my life I have to do, but hopefully I'll be able to update it everyday. Please be kind, it's my first try at writing here!
Thanks and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 1
I trudged down the hallway, trying to take as long as I could to get to my math class. It was a Friday in April, a day which seniors like myself dreaded. Already into college, classes were a joke, and we couldn’t wait until tonight to party. Today was exponentially worse as it didn’t seem like anyone was willing to host a party for the majority of the grade. Math was my last class and I just wanted to get through it to relax for the rest of the day.
Suddenly, I heard someone shout my name from behind me. When I turned, I saw my best friend Matt bounding towards me with a ridiculous smile on his face, his long brown hair trailing behind him. Ask any of the girls in our grade and they’ll tell you Matt was the best looking guy. Throughout his high school years, he had numerous girlfriends, each prettier than the last. I was nowhere near as good looking as he was, but we’d been friends since elementary school so we’d stuck together.
“Hey, Jay.” he said, “Guess what? I’m hosting a small party at my house tonight since there’s nothing else going on.”
“Are you serious?” I asked, “Do you think that’s a good idea.” Matt’s dad was notorious throughout town for his temper that would cause him snap at any moment. It was for this reason that Matt rarely had kids over to his house. On only the few occasions I had been in nearly twelve years, I had made sure his dad was not around.
“Nah, it’s all cool. My dad’s going out on a super important meeting and probably won’t even be home until tomorrow” He said. Just then, we heard the bell ring. “Shit, I’m late. Just come tonight around 8:00.”
Before I could said anything else, he was gone. With renewed spirits about the hope of a great night, I was ready to face my final class.
~~~~~~~~~
The front door slammed behind me as I walked into my house. The first thing I saw was a note from my mom telling me she’d be gone until late and to just text her if I was going out. I was all alone. I made myself a sandwich, took a nap, and woke up around 6:00. The first thing I saw when I checked my phone was a missed call from Natalie. “Huh” I mumbled aloud. When we were in elementary school, Nat and I had been best friends. When I wasn’t hanging out with Matt, I was with her, but when we got to middle school we kind of drifted apart into our respective friend groups. We were still very friendly when our paths crossed, but that didn’t happen often.
Sitting up slowly in bed, I called her back to see what she wanted. After a couple rings she picked up the phone.
“Jay, hey how have you been.” She said, always bursting with energy.
“I’ve been good. It’s been awhile since we talked, what’s up?”
“Well I know you’re pretty good friends with Matt…” her voice drifted off. While Nat and Matt had been friends through me in our youth, I doubt they had spoken in years.
“And you want to know if I can get you to his party tonight?” I asked, finished her sentence.
“Well yeah. We got a ton of booze and don’t need to waste in on just the three of us.”
The three of us in this situation was Nat and her two best friends, Corri and Anna. They floated around to different social groups, but the three of them always stuck together. I put Nat on hold to text Matt. He quickly texted me back to tell me of course they were welcome.
“Hey I’m back.” I said, picking up the conversation again. “You guys are all good. Matt says you’re welcome to come.
“Thank you sooo much Jay. I really owe you one.”
“Don’t mention it.” Was all I could think to say.
“Hey, Anna actually wasn’t planning on drinking tonight, so if you want a ride she could pick you up and take you there too.”
“Alright that would be great. Just get me around 8.”
I laid back down onto my bed and smiled. I knew tonight was going to be a pretty good night.

PM Dares

Looking for a Slave!
ilovegunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 12:11 PM   #2
ilovegunge

CHAPTER 2
Ding Dong. Ding Dong. Ding Dong. The doorbell fired off three times in rapid succession. I Looked down at my watch and smiled. Exactly eight o’clock, always right on time. I went over to the door and opened it to see Nat in a very revealing black shirt and shorts that looked like they could pass as underwear. She was prettier than I remembered. Long brown hair that flowed down her back, a nice ass and good sized breasts, and a perfect face accentuated by a dimpled smile. A smile that was currently staring me in the face. She rushed into my house and gave me a big hug. I could already smell some alcohol on her breath.
“Wow. It’s been a long time since I’ve been in her” She said looking around. We had some great times together and it all seemed to be rushing back to both of us. She looked back at me and with another perfect smile, she grabbed me by the hand and pulled me out to the car. Anna was in the driver’s seat, neat blonde hair and athletic body. She was captain of the soccer team and had been recruited for college. Not wanting to lose that opportunity, she rarely drank with her friends. Corri was in the back seat, unanimously the stunner of the three of them according to any guy you asked. Her boobs stuck out in such a way that it was impossible to avoid looking at them, but it was her pale blue eyes with dirty blonde hair that really drew your attention. The three of them were known around school for being the adventurous type, but there were all really friendly, and we made small talk on the short drive to Matt’s house.
When we got there, the party was already in full swing. Cars filled the driveway and loud music played from the speakers inside his house. Everyone was holding a red cup full of beer and cans were already strewn in his lawn. As we were parking, I told Anna just to find me whenever and we could go home. She told me not to worry and ran off with her friends into the party.
~~~~~~~~~~~
For the next few hours, the party raged on. By 1:00 am, about half of the kids had left and half of the remaining trickled out in the fifteen minutes following it. By 1:45, there were only the five of us left. I had reiterated to the three girls all night how they didn’t have to feel like they were waiting for me and we could go whenever they were ready. Each time they told me not to worry and they’d find me when they wanted to leave. When they were the only other people at the party, they still said they wanted the party to go. So like the group of five teenagers we were, we began to play truth or dare in the basement.
“So, first order of business.” Nat said, “I think we should all start out by stripping to our underwear because that usually happens pretty quickly anyway.” No one argued and soon we were all sitting there in our boxers for myself and Matt and a bra and panties for the girls. While Corri’s giants tits stared at our faces, I found myself constantly looking back towards Nat. She was really gorgeous I decided. Her boobs weren’t as big as Corri, but they still looked amazing to me. Her face was so beautiful that I found myself entranced every time I looked into her green eyes. She noticed me and flashed that unbelievable smile with the adorable dimples.
“Alright, now that we have that out of the way, I guess I’ll go first.” Corri said, taking charge of the game. “I’ll take a dare.”
“Oooh, I’ve got one.” said Anna from her left, “I dare you to take off your panties and switch underwear with Jay.”
I think I blushed harder than she did. However, without saying a word, she stood up and pulled down her panties, revealing her clean shaven pussy. She walked over to me and stood there with an impatient look, not even acknowledging that her pussy was right next to my face. I slowly pulled down my boxers revealing my semi-erect penis. I won’t say that it’s huge, but it’s definitely average size. I took them off and handed them to Nat who couldn’t take her eyes off my dick. I felt pretty uncomfortable sitting there naked so I pulled up her hot pink panties to cover myself up as best I could with a hard-on.
“Alright Anna, truth or dare.” I said, wanting to change the subject.
“Um, truth I guess.”
“Ok. Out of the two of us, which would you rather sleep with.”
“Do I really have to answer that?” She said looking to her friends. She didn’t want to upset either of us by picking a side. “Ok, well I guess you, Jay.”
“Wow, ok.” I said, “I wasn’t expecting that. So what, now it’s my turn, I guess I’ll take a truth.” I knew it was a bit lame, but I was already wearing ladies panties and I didn’t want it to get any worse.
“I’ve got one for you,” said Nat speaking for the first time in a while. “Since you asked it to Anna, I’ll go right back at you. Who would you sleep with out of the three of us.”
The obvious answer was Corri who was clearly the hottest in the group, but I felt I had to be honest. “Well, I would say you, Nat. I would choose you out of the three.” A silence kind of fell over us. I don’t think anyone was expecting me to say that.
Nat finally spoke up again. “It’s my turn now right,” she said, not wanting to discuss what I just said. “I won’t be a pussy and I’ll take a dare.”
“I dare you to make out for thirty seconds with anyone of your choosing in this circle.” said Matt. He was no idiot. He knew that he was the most likely candidate that she would choose. She however, got right up and came straight towards me. I could feel my heart beating in my chest as I sat there with probably the stupidest grin of all time on my face. She leaned in and put her soft lips onto mine. I’d kissed a girl before, but this was so much more passionate than anything I’d ever experienced. Even though I knew it was only for half a minute, it still felt like we were kissing for an hour. When Matt’s timer went off, she broke our kiss, eyes still closed. I thought I heard her utter a “wow”, but that could’ve easily been my imagination. When she finally opened her eyes, she moved back to her spot slowly, never breaking my eye contact.

PM Dares

Looking for a Slave!
The following 2 users say Thank You to ilovegunge for this post:
Old 04-23-2017, 12:14 PM   #3
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

A great start keep it cumming!
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2017, 04:59 PM   #4
ilovegunge

CHAPTER 3
The game went on for a only a few more turns. With nothing interesting happening, we decided to abandon it and think of something else. While Anna and Corri were talking to Matt, Nat came over to talk to me. She leaned in real close and I thought she was going for another kiss, but instead she just whispered, “Meet me in the upstairs bedroom in five minutes.” She leaned back out, flashed a smile to me, and announced to the group she was heading to the bathroom. The four of us stayed and chatted for a bit until I said that I actually also needed to use the bathroom.
My heart hammered in my chest as I climbed the two flights of stairs. When I got to the upstairs and saw the door I was going into, I almost turned back. I was a virgin and though thought of having sex both excited and scared the hell out of me. What if I somehow fucked it up? My hand found its way to my wallet to find the condom I’d been holding for just this moment. The walk might’ve only been ten feet, but when I stood in front of the door I felt as if I’d just ran a marathon. I took a long, deep breath and turned the doorknob.
There she was, lying down on the bed, completely naked with her perfect smile turned on once again. Her breasts like hung out from her chest and dangled in front of my eyes. Without breaking her eye contact, she put up her hand and motioned for me to come on in. I went to get undressed, but I realized I was still only wearing Corri’s pink panties, now barely covering my fully erect cock. We both laughed as I pulled them off, a much need bit of humor in the situation at hand. I pulled out the condom and put it on before I went into bed. We began to kiss passionately again. I broke off and kissed her neck all the way down to her magnificent breasts. We engaged in some more foreplay for a few minutes before she laid on her back and said “Let’s do this.”
From below us, I heard a door open and slam shut. I didn’t think much of it at first, probably just one of the other three going to the bathroom or something. I was on top of her ready to start when I heard yelling. Nat noticed it too and pushed me off. The voice was definitely masculine, but the one answering it was too deep to be one of the girls. Nat timidly got up and put on her shirt and underwear to see what was going on. She walked quietly out of the room and I was alone. Shit, I thought to myself, just as we were going to get going too. My solitude lasted only momentarily as she sprinted out of the room with a frightened look on her face.
“It’s Matt’s dad. He’s home early.” She said as she rushed to get her clothes on, “He looks pissed Matt had a party and I think he saw me coming upstairs.”
“Oh, fuck. That’s not good. He’s got a massive temper.” I responded, now getting out of bed myself. From outside the room, we heard someone walking up the stairs. I quickly put on the only thing I could find, Corri’s underwear, to not be naked when Matt’s dad came in. With a thud, the door flew open. There he was, 6’4” and built like a linebacker. He looked absolutely furious and in his hands he held a wooden baseball bat.
“What the fuck is going on here?” He yelled, “You little shits think you can have a party then fuck in my bed? Not in my house. You, girl, I’m not one to hit a lady so if you leave now, I promise I won’t hurt your boyfriend too badly.” Nat looked stunned. She looked at me, not wanting to leave me here with this maniac, but also wanting to get the fuck out of there. I didn’t know what to do either, but I made the snap decision and told her she could leave, just wait for me at the car. She didn’t need to be told twice, and with a nervous smile and a squeeze of my shoulder, she was gone.
“You know when I told her I wouldn’t beat you too badly?” He asked, “Well, I was lying. I’m going to teach you a lesson you’ll never forget.” He stumbled towards me slowly, as if taunting me. I wanted to hide behind something, but I knew it was no use in a room this small. He swung the bat at me, but I dove away just in time to avoid breaking my ribs. He smiled at me. He knew he was toying with me and as long as he was in front of the door, there was nothing I could do. He came at me again with a wild swing and missed again. The force of the swing caused him to fall forward a bit, leaving just a tiny opening to get through. I didn’t hesitate and darted through it out the room, slammed the door behind me, jumped down the stairs, and escaped out the front door. I didn’t know where to go. I saw Anna’s car in the driveway but I didn’t think I could make it there with him right on my tail. On the front lawn he had some bushes, and with his footsteps coming down the stairs, I jumped into them.
His massive silhouette appeared in the doorway. From the driveway, I heard a squeal of tires as Anna’s car shot down the street. The girls must’ve thought I’d been beat up and he was coming after them too. He thought I had made it to the car and was safe, so he turned around, closed the door, and started yelling for his son. I was stranded there, drunk, scared out of my mind, basically naked, and furious at the girls for leaving me.

PM Dares

Looking for a Slave!
The following user says Thank You to ilovegunge for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk