Old 04-06-2017, 06:02 AM   #1
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Default Master's horny bitch

It was 6 in the morning, when linda heard a knock on the door and wakes up in anticipation, who that could be ?!. She asked while half sleeping on the bed "who is there".... A female voice replied "I'm Amber, your maid".... "Ok, come inside" was what Linda replied in her sleepy tone. Amber entered in the room, she looked as linda and said "Madam, wake up, im here to get you ready".
linda: "Ready !! For what ?? , Its just 6. Am i want to sleep"
Amber: " Madam, Sir wants to see you in 30 mins"
Linda remembered​ she didn't have any life of her own, she had a master... And she's here to please her master by all means.
It's not like she's doesn't like this lifestyle​ but sometimes she feels lazy and wants to be free for sometime...
"Madam" "Madam" Amber's​ voice brought her back to reality... And she finally gets up from bed, heading towards shower to take a bath and get ready for her master. Amber helped her in taking a shower and getting ready.
There was a yellow dress lying on her bed that her master gave her. And to her shock there was not any underwear or bra with it, only a short floral dress that barely covers her big ass and a deep low cut neck was all she was going to wear. She knew, she's going to have a long day of being tormenting her beautiful body because whenever master gets angry on someone or he is upset, he torments his sex slave, linda, in a very devious way and don't offer her any undies for those special days and today was one of those days.
Now linda was bit scared and didn't wanted to disappoint her master. She quickly did a light makeup and wear her high heels that her master sent for her.
When linda reached downstairs her master was already sitting on the dinning table eating his breakfast. It was 7:05am by the clock. Linda walked toward her master and stopped few feet away from him. Linda: "Good morning Master". Her master kept on finishing his food and didn't even looked at her. There was a dead silence across the room for 5 mins. "You are late" said the master. Linda kept silent. "Why you are so late, answer me" master said in a aggressive tone. Linda stepped back in fear, fixing her gaze onto the carpet and said "Sorry Master" in a very low tone.
Master asked Amber: "Did you hear anything ?"
Linda: in an audible tone "I'm sorry master, i won't be late next time".
Master: " I'm sure you won't be late next time, cause I'll make you remember what's the punishment for being late", "Now come here and lay down on my lap".
Linda hesitantly covered that 2 feet distance and laid down on her master's lap. Her master lifted up her dress and touched the bare skin of her round ass very gently. The more gently he was, the more linda was shivering. Master signaled Amber for something and Amber came back in secs with a wooden bat in her handle. Linda couldn't see it as her face was on the other side.
Master grabbed the wooden bat and hit her ass hardly. "Ahhh" linda cried. Master hit again with more force. Linda cried louder this time.
Master: " stay quiet and don't move a muscle"
Linda freezed on her place, as she knew her master is really in a bad mood, the more she'll resist, the more devious he'll become.
Linda bit her lower lip to not to make any noise as her master spanked her ass very roughly and harshly. There were bruce marks on her ass cheek and they were hurting badly. Master spanked her ass for 20 mins and then ordered her to stand up.
Master: " How's you like the punishment, bitch? Will you remember the rules now or need more punishment?!"
Linda: almost crying " I'm sorry master, I'll remember all rules from now onwards, thank you for punishing me"
Master: " Seems like you're forgetting more and more rules, don't you remember you're now my pet, sex slave and property, how you used the word me for yourself, you're not a human anymore"
Linda: crying and kneeling in front of her master "This slut is very sorry master, this slut is your property use her however you want"
Master: "better"
Now stand up and wash your face, and meet me outside.
After washing her face, linda reached outside where her master's car was parked. Her ass was hurting badly but deep down she was enjoying everything of this torture. Her master was always kind with her, and she loved it to be the harsh way. She was happy inside, not only for spanking but she knew more torture is coming her way.

Her master came outside and sat in the car and ordered her to sit with her. When she opened the car door, there was a big black dildo lying upwards on her seat. She gave a surprised look to her master. Master explained, put this didlo all the way in your pussy and sit straight on it, linda thought its easy and pleasurable, but master added more to his statement, you're not allowed to remove the didlo untill we reach our destination and I don't want you to ruin the royal seat of my luxirious car, "Is that understood, slut ?!"
Linda: " Yes master"
Linda pushed the dildo in her pussy, but she could only take the 3/4 of it inside her pussy hole. Her master was looking at her, he said "I want it all inside your filthy hole, or you'll earn a punishment". The dominant voice of her master scared her a lot and she jumped on the seat to kick the whole dildo inside her pussy using her body weight.
Master asked to show if it's all in or not, she lifted her floral dress to show her pussy eating a dildo to her master.
Master: "Good"
Master started the car and hit the road. The bumpy road was making her uncomfortable to sit still, and her pussy was automatically getting fucked by her dildo.... She was getting wet as a strong orgasm was building inside her. Suddenly, Master applied the breaks. "We reached our destination" announced the master. "Now let me check how wet is my slut", saying that masted lifted up her dress and there was juices all over her seat, seems like she leaked already.
"I gave you one task and you failed it, you're going to be punished for being a disobedient slut, is that understood? "
Linda: looking down in shame "yes master"
Master gave his slut a blindfold and ordered her to put it on her eyes.

Note: I'm not a professional writer, pardon me for mistakes, if there's any...
Thanks for reading

Also an obedient sub who knows how to please her master.
Sxyvirginia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:48 AM   #2
servuserus

"Linda remembered she didn't have any life of her own, she had a master" awwww lol, that really made me smile

That's a really cute little story! I hope you're going to tell us what happens next? I NEED to know now lol!

Limits- Breath play, diapers, underage, full public, permanent, anything stupid or dangerous
servuserus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 07:26 AM   #3
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by servuserus View Post
"Linda remembered she didn't have any life of her own, she had a master" awwww lol, that really made me smile

That's a really cute little story! I hope you're going to tell us what happens next? I NEED to know now lol!
Are you just teasing this filthy slut or really it made you smile !!

Old 04-11-2017, 05:04 AM   #4
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Part 2:
Master blindfolded his slut and ordered her to crawl on the road like an animal. He added a collar a leash on her neck, the bitch followed his order and started to crawl, she was unaware of her master's plan. Suddenly master stopped and lifted up her dress, revealing her sore ass. Her master massaged her ass then slapped on both ass cheeks. Then another pair of hands joined, she got scared and moved her ass away, but the new pair of hands held her still. "Slut don't disappoint me an do as i instruct you". "Sorry Master". She heard some mumbling sounds, seems like her master is talking to someone. After few mins of silence, her master talked to her "Listen slut, i'm busy for a day or two, so here's my friend Stimmer and your new master to train you in my absence, i have told him how you're disobeying me these days and disrespecting too. He will use you and punish you for your mistakes. Be a good slave and don't disappoint me again".
Linda: "Master may i please talk to you first ? "
Master john: "Don't worry slut, he is not going to kill you, but definately show you your place, i have to leave now, Good Luck for your training"

linda could hear the starting sound of car's engine and her master left her with her new master.

Master Stimmer: "Hello slut, won't you going to wish your new master?, So sad"
Linda: "Hello master, i am sorry for not wishing you earlier"
Master stimmer hit her ass real hard, it make her sore ass hurt even more.

"Didn't your master told you, useless slaves like you are not allowed to use words like i, me, myself for themselves, call yourself a dirty useless toy"
Linda: "ok master"

Master held her leash and started to walk away, She was on a busy road as she could hear the tic-toc sound of various kinds of shoes, she was also hearing the mumbling sounds of crowd. Seems like lot of people gathered to watch the show. Her master stopped and cut her dress with scissors, she was all naked and her b-cup boobs were hanging low, she didn't even know what pleases her new master. Her master held her from her hair and lifted her face up, and mumbled in her ear "Do you have any idea, what im gonna do to you, you'll remember this as the most darkest day of your life"
Linda was feeling like just a naked pet on a road show, completely vulnerable and living on the mercy of her master.

Master grabbed her tits and pinched them very harshly, she cried loudly. "Be quite, don't you dare to make a sound". Master pinched her nipples more tightly and held them longer than before, tears started to roll down her eyes. Master hit her ass with a whip and continued the process until she begged him to stop. "Master please this useless dirty toy can't this anymore"
Master: "slut you have no right to decide this for yourself, you're my property, do as you're told"

Master added nipple clamps on her tits, with some weights and inserted a vibrating dildo in her pussy and started to walk again. He was continuously switching the speed between medium and high settings. she was on her edge when her master held her from neck and ordered her not to cum yet. He kissed and bite on her lips while pulling the nipple chains, her nipples did hurt...but it was something her master john never had done to her, he never kissed her..... but this kiss had its effect on her, she turned out to be more submissive to her master stimmer.
Master slapped her tits and went in a shop. she followed him while crawling.... she felt a pair of hands grabbing her ass and pushing one finger in her ass... someone lifted her up and now she was lying on a table like thing on her stomach and legs spread. She can't exactly tell how many people were there and what this shop was, as she was blindfolded, from the pair of hands grabbing her body, she can guess, there were 4 people in the room excluding her.
Her boobs were hanging above the table and only her stomach and legs were on the table. Suddenly, there were no hands playing with her body, and the room went silent. She became scared by imagining what could happen next and to her shock she felt electric shock on her butt cheeks. This could be an electric fly swatter she thought as her left out a loudest cry. someone hit her again with electric fly swatter on her inner thighs, she tried to close her legs, but a pair of hands held her feet and twisted her position, now she was lying on her back and her new master instructed to tie his slut to the table. Her pussy was dripping wet and the aroma of her juices was filling the room with lust and sexual thoughts. Her master sniffed her pussy and licked her clit, "Ohhhh MYYY" she moaned. Master pulled out the vibrator and inserted his finger in her wet pussy and he was licking her clit. she started to breathe heavily.... Her nipple clamps were replaced by a mouth.... Her master was working on her pussy and two other men were sucking and biting on her nipples. She wanted to push her master's head deeper in her pussy but she was helpless and tied to the table. Her master increased the pace.... orgasm was building inside her, "May this slut please cum, master?"
"NO slut, you are not going to cum, hold it for me"
"Master please, this slut is unable to hold it, Please master allow this slut to cum, master please... this useless toy is begging you "
Master stopped fingering her pussy and hit her hand on her clit
" Is this slut getting horny ?, you're enjoying this torture, aren't you ?"
" Yes master this dirty toy is enjoying the pain, hit me hard and please make me cum"

she again felt electric shock wave on her clit, it was so irresistible for this useless pain loving cunt to cum. master hit her nipples with electric fly swatter and her whole body flinched with pain...her master hit on nipples and pussy, for few more times and she squirmed.....
"Cum for me bitch"
Thank you master, she was flinching as her master keep on hitting her sensual body parts with his electric fly swatter. It didn't took her long to cum, she was exploding and moaning loudly..... " TTTTTHHHAAANNNKKKKK YYYYOOUUUU MMAASSSSTTEEERRRRR,"

Her master kissed her again on her lips and pinched her sore nipples, "Take some rest slut, it was just a warm-up session for you, I'll come back soon"
Her master and other people left the room and she felt asleep from the tiredness.......

Note: Thank you for reading this story, I hope you like it Master....

The following user says Thank You to Sxyvirginia for this post:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:23 AM   #5
Stimmer_78

I didn't think you would be able to top part 1 but you certainly did. Love it!

Stimmer
Stimmer_78 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Stimmer_78 for this post:
Old 04-11-2017, 06:46 AM   #6
Sxyvirginia
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimmer_78 View Post
I didn't think you would be able to top part 1 but you certainly did. Love it!

Stimmer
Sorry to disappoint you master, i was little lost while writing today...
Will put my best effort on next time

Old 04-11-2017, 07:25 AM   #7
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sxyvirginia View Post
Part 2:
Master blindfolded his slut and ordered her to crawl on the road like an animal. He added a collar a leash on her neck, the bitch followed his order and started to crawl, she was unaware of her master's plan. Suddenly master stopped and lifted up her dress, revealing her sore ass. Her master massaged her ass then slapped on both ass cheeks. Then another pair of hands joined, she got scared and moved her ass away, but the new pair of hands held her still. "Slut don't disappoint me an do as i instruct you". "Sorry Master". She heard some mumbling sounds, seems like her master is talking to someone. After few mins of silence, her master talked to her "Listen slut, i'm busy for a day or two, so here's my friend Stimmer and your new master to train you in my absence, i have told him how you're disobeying me these days and disrespecting too. He will use you and punish you for your mistakes. Be a good slave and don't disappoint me again".
Linda: "Master may i please talk to you first ? "
Master john: "Don't worry slut, he is not going to kill you, but definately show you your place, i have to leave now, Good Luck for your training"

linda could hear the starting sound of car's engine and her master left her with her new master.

Master Stimmer: "Hello slut, won't you going to wish your new master?, So sad"
Linda: "Hello master, i am sorry for not wishing you earlier"
Master stimmer hit her ass real hard, it make her sore ass hurt even more.

"Didn't your master told you, useless slaves like you are not allowed to use words like i, me, myself for themselves, call yourself a dirty useless toy"
Linda: "ok master"

Master held her leash and started to walk away, She was on a busy road as she could hear the tic-toc sound of various kinds of shoes, she was also hearing the mumbling sounds of crowd. Seems like lot of people gathered to watch the show. Her master stopped and cut her dress with scissors, she was all naked and her b-cup boobs were hanging low, she didn't even know what pleases her new master. Her master held her from her hair and lifted her face up, and mumbled in her ear "Do you have any idea, what im gonna do to you, you'll remember this as the most darkest day of your life"
Linda was feeling like just a naked pet on a road show, completely vulnerable and living on the mercy of her master.

Master grabbed her tits and pinched them very harshly, she cried loudly. "Be quite, don't you dare to make a sound". Master pinched her nipples more tightly and held them longer than before, tears started to roll down her eyes. Master hit her ass with a whip and continued the process until she begged him to stop. "Master please this useless dirty toy can't this anymore"
Master: "slut you have no right to decide this for yourself, you're my property, do as you're told"

Master added nipple clamps on her tits, with some weights and inserted a vibrating dildo in her pussy and started to walk again. He was continuously switching the speed between medium and high settings. she was on her edge when her master held her from neck and ordered her not to cum yet. He kissed and bite on her lips while pulling the nipple chains, her nipples did hurt...but it was something her master john never had done to her, he never kissed her..... but this kiss had its effect on her, she turned out to be more submissive to her master stimmer.
Master slapped her tits and went in a shop. she followed him while crawling.... she felt a pair of hands grabbing her ass and pushing one finger in her ass... someone lifted her up and now she was lying on a table like thing on her stomach and legs spread. She can't exactly tell how many people were there and what this shop was, as she was blindfolded, from the pair of hands grabbing her body, she can guess, there were 4 people in the room excluding her.
Her boobs were hanging above the table and only her stomach and legs were on the table. Suddenly, there were no hands playing with her body, and the room went silent. She became scared by imagining what could happen next and to her shock she felt electric shock on her butt cheeks. This could be an electric fly swatter she thought as her left out a loudest cry. someone hit her again with electric fly swatter on her inner thighs, she tried to close her legs, but a pair of hands held her feet and twisted her position, now she was lying on her back and her new master instructed to tie his slut to the table. Her pussy was dripping wet and the aroma of her juices was filling the room with lust and sexual thoughts. Her master sniffed her pussy and licked her clit, "Ohhhh MYYY" she moaned. Master pulled out the vibrator and inserted his finger in her wet pussy and he was licking her clit. she started to breathe heavily.... Her nipple clamps were replaced by a mouth.... Her master was working on her pussy and two other men were sucking and biting on her nipples. She wanted to push her master's head deeper in her pussy but she was helpless and tied to the table. Her master increased the pace.... orgasm was building inside her, "May this slut please cum, master?"
"NO slut, you are not going to cum, hold it for me"
"Master please, this slut is unable to hold it, Please master allow this slut to cum, master please... this useless toy is begging you "
Master stopped fingering her pussy and hit her hand on her clit
" Is this slut getting horny ?, you're enjoying this torture, aren't you ?"
" Yes master this dirty toy is enjoying the pain, hit me hard and please make me cum"

she again felt electric shock wave on her clit, it was so irresistible for this useless pain loving cunt to cum. master hit her nipples with electric fly swatter and her whole body flinched with pain...her master hit on nipples and pussy, for few more times and she squirmed.....
"Cum for me bitch"
Thank you master, she was flinching as her master keep on hitting her sensual body parts with his electric fly swatter. It didn't took her long to cum, she was exploding and moaning loudly..... " TTTTTHHHAAANNNKKKKK YYYYOOUUUU MMAASSSSTTEEERRRRR,"

Her master kissed her again on her lips and pinched her sore nipples, "Take some rest slut, it was just a warm-up session for you, I'll come back soon"
Her master and other people left the room and she felt asleep from the tiredness.......

Note: Thank you for reading this story, I hope you like it Master....

Nice story, it's really enjoyable and hot to read

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LittleAmyP for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk