Old 03-20-2017, 02:48 AM   #1
bit

Default My Slave training journal

Part 1
A few years back, I took my slave (girl) to a swimming pool. They have cubicles in the changing area (mix sex), so we went into a large family cube to get "change".
I asked her to bring her bikinis to the pool, so as she gets in, she asked for permission to get naked. I let her, then she start help me undress on her knees (I was sitting).
After Im undressed, I put on the bikinis for her, and she starts warming me up by giving me a bj. I slap her face hard while she's giving me a bj, Im sure people outside can hear it.
I then spit on her tits and asked her to give me a tit want (she has a D) between her busted up tits under her bikinis. And of course I shoot all over her month at the end.

Then we went for a swim.
bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 06:27 AM   #2
bit

Part 2
When we are out of the water, we went to the locker and get our stuffs. Then she tells me she needed to pee, so I asked her to go to the toilet, but she has to pee through her already wet bikini bottom. So she went.
When she's back, her face was blushed, but no one can tell why as she's still wet from the swim. We then went to the shower area.

Again, we went to a family shower stall as its much bigger. The front part of the stall can be seen from the outside, but theres a blind in the middle of the stall so the shower area is private, we went into the shower behind the blinds and started to have fun.

we both undress as fast as we could, then I asked her to get on her knees and I gave her the shower she needed, a golden shower, from her face down to her body through her hair. She said thats the warmest shower I have ever given her lol.

She got up and wash off the piss, and I turn her around and start fucking her doggie style, she tried so hard not to make a noise. We can even hear the kids running around outside. I started using shower gel to lube up her ass, she was never a fan of anal but she does everything I asked her to. I started washing her ass with my thumb while my cock is banging her pussy. After her 2nd orgasm, I start putting my cock in her ass, she started losing control of her mouth and making some noise, so I cover her mouth from behind and bang her ass like Im raping her.

She soon came to her 3rd orgasm and I am starting to edge, so I gave her an opinion, cum in her ass or cum in her bra, she loved carrying my cum with her in her cloths lol. She couldn't talk as she was still in her orgasm, so I decided by shooting all in her ass. She had a long moan with my hot cum in her ass.

We finish off our shower and went back to a cubicle to get changed. As usual, she asked for permission to get dress, so I sat down and asked her to give me a rim, depend on my satisfaction I will decide what she could wear. May I say her tongue does the best job.

At the end, I let her put on her T and her panty and jeans, but I kept her bra. It was a cold day so she had a coat to cover her hard nipples lol.

Let me know if you liked it and ask me if you wanna know more!
Old 04-07-2017, 12:43 AM   #3
bit

This time is about us going clubbing

We decided to go on clubbing with a couple of friends, so I took her out the day before to do some cloths shopping. As you know, slut needed to wear proper outfit if going for a night out, so went to a few shops to find the perfect dress.

In each shop, I picked some cloths and asked her to go on and try it. Of course, I gave her more orders than just trying on those cloths. She has to take me some pictures with those cloths, as well as when she's undressing and putting on them. She did a great job acting as a slut, when I receive the pictures outside the fitting room, I have the urge to kick down the door and rape her.

http://www.boohoo.com/going-out-dres.../invt/dzz91506

After a few shops, we decided to pick a dress similar to this one, but much shorter and very tight. White on top and black at the bottom, just covering up her ass. Luckily, we found a fitting room in a shop that no staff is looking after, so I sneak in into her fitting room and have some fun.

She was wearing a dress we picked in that store, she liked it, but it was a little to long and I don't think its good for clubbing. But it was a hot dress after all. I put my hand on her shoulder, as she knows what to do. She got on her knees, unzip my jeans and started licking my cock clean. She's very good at it after the training from me, I bet if anyone is outside the fitting room, they can hear her saliva dripping on the floor as she's working up and down my cock. I then started taking pictures at the mirror in the fitting room and she works even harder now.

I hold the back of her head with the other hand and start throat fucking her, I can hear her gaging, I can feel the saliva dropping down from my balls, and soon, I cum in her mouth. I asked her to hold it in her mouth and undress. Then I hand her the bra, and asked her to spit all the cum on her bra. She then put on her bra with my hot steaming cum. She got dressed and we left the fitting room carefully without anyone finding out.

When it gets dark, we get ready at home, we have had a great dinner to prepare for the upcoming crazy night. We were asked to go to a friend's house for a pre-drink, so we get changed and planed to be there by 10. She put on the dress I have got her, with no bra and pantie, likely it wasn't a cold night. We wanted to order a taxi but why ruin the fun, so we walk there (its about 15 mins away).

We started walking, I asked her to walk in front of me, pretend to be walking on the bridge like a supermodel. And walked with her butt and making a loud knock knock sound with her 4 inch heels. Under the street light, she looks damn fine.

When we walked pass a park near my friend's place, I asked her to go behind a bench, squat down, open her legs and pee behind that bench. There was a lady walking her dog on the other side of the park, but other than that we were alone. Which means we can hear her piss hit the ground quite loudly.

We then got to my friend's house and started drinking. I shared a bottle of wine with her sitting on the sofa. I notice a girl sitting on a chair opposite us was looking at her legs, so I asked her to open her legs to show that girl her pussy. That girl looked at me and blushed.

I told my girl I needed to pee, so I walked away finding the bathroom next door was occupied, so I went upstairs for the main bathroom. After I was done, I opened the door and finding that blushed girl was waiting outside. She blushed again and told me she saw it. I asked her what did she see, and she said my girlfriend was not wearing anything under her dress.

http://www.boohoo.com/restofworld/go.../invt/dzz91516

She was wearing a dress similar to this one, so I asked, " are you wearing any?" She said "Of course I am." As everyone else were downstairs, I said " I don't believe you!" Then I pulled her into my arms, start grap her ass. I can feel she was wear her pantie. But I didn't care, I started kissing her while both of my hands were on her ass. They were so soft and warm.

She then asked me, " what if your girlfriend sees us?" I told her she was a slut and she is more than happen to have another girl serving me with her. I then invited her to join us for the night for some crazy fun. And she said YES!!

Now is taxi time!

Advertisements
Kink Talk