Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-15-2014, 05:59 PM   #31
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

I am a daily clicker, wanker and edger.. these reports are AWESOME!!!!

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 02:22 AM   #32
cirecheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Just curious, is anybody actually reading and enjoying my Daily Reports? If not there's no sense in me posting them, so if I don't get some responses then I'll probably stop posting the reports.....
Well, to answer this questions, goes to the forum and check the number of views there. You should see this post is the top 5 highest number of view, limiting search to "Last day".

But I guess I can understand that you are looking for responses, just like us looking for yours. Well, call this a result from your neatly formatted thread and the dares well directed to a calendar.

Commo, everyone, go to the calendar and make her pay for asking us for response. respect the limit please.

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 07:51 AM   #33
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Just curious, is anybody actually reading and enjoying my Daily Reports? If not there's no sense in me posting them, so if I don't get some responses then I'll probably stop posting the reports.....
I'm reading them, I have been since you started reporting.
I also gave you a task.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 10-16-2014 at 08:06 AM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:27 AM   #34
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

I gave you a very evil task for tomorrow...

not similar to any other task.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 01:24 PM   #35
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Thanks guys! You don't know how happy I am to know that you guys are actually reading this! I put a lot of efforet into typing up the reports, trying to make them interesting to read and not saying the same thing over and over again. That said... the more things I get to do the more I have to report on.

And cirecheng, it had never occured to me to look at the views. LOL. Thanks for mentioning that!

Daily report will be up later!!!

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2014, 08:49 PM   #36
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 11

Ok, so today when I woke up I taped my bullet vibe nice and securely onto my clit, like I was told to do in the "Spicy Day" task. I then put on my tight panties and tight jeans. I then went to get breakfast. When I sat down to eat it I turned my vibe to high and turned it back off when I stood up. The day went on like this. Every time I sat down the vibe was turned on high, and when I stood back up it was turned to off. The tape, and the tight panties and pants kept it right where it was supposed to be all day long and the vibe kept me very aroused. I still have it on and it's actually on right now as I sit here and type this report. I will take it off and go to bed when I'm done with the report and I'll shower tomorrow am.

As for the "Preparation for Sensory Deprivation" task, I already had an eye mask for sleeping and ear plugs from when I go to loud concerts, so yeah... That's all prepared.

After I woke up this morning and ate I proceeded to change out of my tight pants (keeping the tight panties and vibe on) and I put on some tight (and tiny shorts) then a regular pair of gym shorts over them. I don't ware make-up, like ever, but as per the requirements I put on make-up. As heavy as I safely could without putting my eye out. LOL. Really, it's quite dangerous for me to wear make-up. LOL. I then went for a 30 minute... jog. I'm not in the best shape ever, and I can't really run much, so it was more of a fast paced walk with some jogging interspersed. I did the best I could though. By the time I got home, I was really sweaty and I went straight to the bathroom and washed my face completely.

To the person who gave me the task for tomorrow, I won't be able to do it. As I've said before I can't do anything that interferes with the purple items.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-17-2014, 06:21 AM   #37
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry, i couldn´t get online sooner.

Sure, i really enjoy reading your Reviews and i know how much effort you put into doing all of the Dares and writing the Reviews.
Old 10-17-2014, 06:28 AM   #38
kami
getDare Devil

Love this thread and the calendar idea in general so I made my own too ^^

It's fun reading your reports - keep up the good work

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:16 PM   #39
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 12

I have been busy all day today with my social event, so no daily report. Sorry guys.
Old 10-17-2014, 08:20 PM   #40
spankmeohio
getDare Sweetheart

No problem… I'll keep posting tasks on yours… if you will on mine

LIMITS: No scat, no blood, no breaking the skin, no diapers, no messy play, no food, no pet play.

Add tasks to my calendar:
https://teamup.com/kshnsfv7iunik8na6s
spankmeohio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #41
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 13

I once again was busy with my social event, so there is no report for today.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-19-2014, 05:08 PM   #42
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report 14

I was once again busy all day so no daily report today, but never fear, they should be back tomorrow...that is, if I'm recovered from this community thing. It has left me downright exhausted and with the beginnings of a cold.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #43
cirecheng

Well, I see the scheduler very full in the coming week

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 09:45 AM   #44
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 15

I'm sorry for the delay in this guys. I was just zapped last night. Seriously. Like I was out, I'm pretty sure before my head actually even hit my pillow. I did wake up about 4 hours later, but I didn't think of it then before I went back to sleep. Anyway, if you think this deserves a punishment for being late, just post it here in the thread and I'll get to it when I can.

Ok, so I started yesterday by getting dressed minus my panties and bra. It felt SOOOOOOOOOO weird! I don't like it and I'm disliking the fact that it's a week long even more!

So as per my first actual task yesterday I got out my pen and paper and wrote 100 lines of "I will do all of my dares today on time with reports." You won't believe how tired my arm was after that!!!

A little later in the day I took a clean bar of soap out of the package and put it in a bowl of hot water and set the timer for 30 minutes. I was dreading this because soap is nasty and I hate it. I knew the water would make it really soft and it would stick and scrape off in my mouth even worse than it would if it were dry. The whole time the bar was soaking, I was sulking and pouting, much like a whiny child who knows their in for it! The only difference being I didn't have to stand in the corner or anything else to wait while it soaked. Anyway, when the timer rang I went and got the bar, and with lots of hesitancy and trepidation, in my mouth it went.....and right back out it came! It was sooooo gross and nasty, but because it was soft the taste and little bits had ALREADY scraped off in my outh and on my teeth, so knowing I wasn't getting rid of the taste anytime soon, anyway, I put the bar back in my mouth and sat watching TV for the 30 minutes. I'm pretty sure that was the longest 30 minutes of my life!!!!!!! It was awful! When the timer finally rang and I went and took the soap out, the whole front of my shirt was soaked from my drool and the soapy taste was practically infused in my mouth! Oh it was horrible! I was spitting and trying to rinse my mouth out for like the next hour.... welll probably only like 10 minutes, but ugh! I just can't even think about that task anymore, so moving on!!!!!!!!

After lunch I had to do 4 toothpaste edges. I did them, though I didn't want to. Toothpaste burns soooo bad. After the edges I was horny and sensitive, and yes, I could still taste the soap, though I'm not sure if I was really tasting it or if it was just my imagination. LOL.

Later that evening came some cornertime I hate cornertime.... it's so boring. There's nothing to do and you're just staring at a wall, ugh. This time though, I had to use a corner time website. I had to use http://cornertime.herokuapp.com/ to 'police' my corner time. No joke guys this website sucks. It's the first time I had used it and I hate it and hope to never have to use it again! For this website you enter your name and pick your disciplinarian, I choose Lee. Then you line up your webcam with the corner so your whole body is in view and you set a motion threshold the time and get started. If you move more than that motion threshold is set for then time is added to your cornertime. No joke guys, this thing REALLY sucks. I set my motion threshold at 80% and my time for 1 hour, and even then I still had some time added twice.

Finally I ended my day with some sensory deprivation. I got all comfy cozy in my bed and then put on my eye mask and put in my earplugs. I now couldn't see and had limited hearing.Then doing as I was directed, I did 6 rounds of the following tasks.... 1. I pinched both nipples while counting to 10, 2. I pressed my little clit like it was an elevator button 10 times, 3. I then ran my nails gently over my clit 10 times as well, and 4. I was supposed to run my clit on my forearm, but I'm can't get my actual forearm to my clit, only my wrist, so I just rubbed my clit on my wrist....awkwardly. After doing all of the above I then took out the plugs and removed the sleep mask. I went and cleaned up my leaking pussy and came back up to my room to go to bed and as I said at the beginning of this novel (LOL) when I laid down to go to sleep, I don't think my head had even hit the pillow before I was asleep.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-21-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 12:48 PM   #45
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Ok, so I'm private chatting and playing with someone which is giving me a little break from all the babying. We've agreed that anything not done while I'm playing with them will not deserve punishment. Just updating you guys so you know. Hope no one has any problems with this.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares