Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-07-2014, 07:57 PM   #16
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report number 2.

I woke up and did the 30 edges throughout the day as described. This morning I did the exercise. They way it was written I did exercise, edge, exercise, edge... I ended up doing a total of 30 squats 30 toe touches, 30 jumping jacks and 9 more edges in addition to the 30 I had to do during the day.

Since the next task wasn't written to be done until 11:00 am (which is after breakfast), I spent the 15 minutes of thumb sucking I had to do before lunch instead of breakfast.

After lunch this afternoon, I spent 1 hour in my bra and panties cleaning my room. Then I sat down to watch a TV show after I finished that. I used the time during the TV show to tie my big toes together for an hour and I also put the knotted crotch rope on during the TV show and wore it for 2 hours.

I'd like to thank you all for your tasks so far.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 07:59 PM   #17
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirecheng View Post
So, what do you usually do during the day? Surf the web? Watch TV? Chatting on the phone? Exercising? Tell us a bit more and it would help us to schedule tasks for you.
Well, I just kinda do whatever. I don't have a job or work, so I don't have a set schedule. I usually sleep in, wake up and have breakfast, surf the net (aka facebook, and look for jobs and fill out applications, etc) watch TV, make craft things to try and sell. Stuff like that.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-07-2014, 09:01 PM   #18
cirecheng

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_carter View Post
Well, I just kinda do whatever. I don't have a job or work, so I don't have a set schedule. I usually sleep in, wake up and have breakfast, surf the net (aka facebook, and look for jobs and fill out applications, etc) watch TV, make craft things to try and sell. Stuff like that.
Exercise? Workout? You sound bored.

I torture souls and that physical container that comes along. If you think that I am too kind, that is only because I want to test your limit, break you slowly, bit by bit, make it last, make it long, until you lost yourselves in remorse, for my full enjoyment.
cirecheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:52 PM   #19
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Haha. At times I am bored. LOL.

Daily report 3.

So, just to note, many of todays tasks were public. I found a way to do them, but please keep in mind when giving me tasks that public is a limit and I'd like tasks to stay within my limits please.

So I started today by doing my eat outside task. I grabbed a marker (orange Crayola washable marker) and drew a 2 inch arrow pointing to my pussy very high up on my thigh. I then put on my panties and the only skirt I own, my old cheerleading skirt. I put on a tank-top with a built in bra, and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt while I waited for my dad and brother to be out of the house running errands. I then went downstairs to make me a plate with 3 eggo waffles, syrup, an apple and a glass of orange juice. After making my breakfast I went out onto our back porch, took off my sweats and panties (combining the "Eat Outside" and "Remove Panties" tasks) so I was only in my cheer skirt, and tank-top and ate my breakfast. Once I finished eating I went back inside. (Just so you know, the cheer skirt only hangs about 2 or maybe 3 inches below my pussy. It's from when I was a child and did cheerleading so it's very small.)

Later in the day, I did the "Pleasure Reading" task which had me sitting on my sofa in my room with my wirelessly controlled bullet vibe firmly on my clit. I got the vibe situated and pulled my panties up tight and put on my tight jeans with the bike lock on like a belt nice and snug. I couldn't remove it. I turned the vibe on, put the controller across the room and settled into my sofa with my laptop, reading stories with my vibe buzzing away. I read stories for 1 hour. I never went over the edge, but I was close several times.

I also did the 2 hours with the knotted crotch rope on again today. I put it on right after I got up from the dinner (supper) table, and again sat on my sofa while watching "Hack my Brain" and surfing the internet.

Keep the tasks coming guys. I'd like to thank you for everything you've given me so far and the things you give me in the future.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-09-2014, 12:19 PM   #20
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Added new Dare for Saturday.
Please inform me if this one may interfere to any given long time Dare. I could modify the Dare to Keep everything working.
Old 10-09-2014, 12:56 PM   #21
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Please keep in mind that tasks telling me to wear x, y, and z pieces of clothing are considered PUBLIC, not semi-public and not hidden public. The reasoning for this is that people will be seeing the clothing you have described, that is not hidden. I am not a girly-girl and never have been. From the time I was about 8 years old I have never owned more than 4-5 skirts and 4-5 dresses at once. I currently only own the 1 cheer skirt and 2 dresses I wear only for special occasions. I don't even wear the dresses to church.

I won't wear the skirt or dresses in public as that is just not me and I can't have people knowing that I do things like this. I do have plenty of large sweats that have to be tied or secured up in someway, that I can, and am willing to wear for tasks though. I don't mind the skirt in my room or where no one is around, just not in public where someone may see me in it.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-09-2014, 05:59 PM   #22
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report 4

Today started out the same as yesterday. I woke up, used an orange Crayola washable marker and drew a small 2 inch arrow pointing to my pussy on my left thigh. I then put on my smallest panties and taped the bullet vibe in so it would be over my clit and pulled the panties up. I put on my cheer skirt and tank-top with built in bra. I covered these again with my sweats. The vibe, luckily did not have to be on. I then made breakfast while my brother was leaving for school. My dad went to run some errands and I went out, took off my sweats, and ate my breakfast on the back porch again. Today I had a banana, orange juice, and pancakes. I then put my sweats back on and came inside and changed.

For lunch I had pizza rolls. I had 12 pizza rolls and ate them with my fingers as I was told to.

I put on the knotted crotch rope and wore it for 2 hours this afternoon.

I am now sitting here with my bullet vibe on high for the next 90 minutes. I am not allowed to cum, and I was not told that I was allowed to take any breaks, so I will do neither.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-10-2014, 07:54 PM   #23
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 5

I only had 3 tasks today. My morning was fairly normal. I did the 1 hour edging with my vibe, though I did not cum at the end of the hour. It was fairly easy. I just sat and watched TV while it was on. That was some of the most fun TV watching I've had in a while.

I then did the 2 hours of tight, knotted crotch rope. I did that while I was eating lunch and working on some crafts.

I finished up today by wearing the crotch rope for another 2 hours. This time it was under my clothes and I did it from 3-5. I took it off before I went to the local high school football game.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-11-2014 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 04:31 PM   #24
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 6

When I got up this morning, when I got dressed, I put my bullet vibe right on my clit and taped it in place. I then got dressed as normal. I put on my tight panties and a pair of skinny jeans that are nice and snug paired with a tank-top with a loose and flowy top and a bra of course. After eating breakfast I washed my dishes (vibe on high) and I worked on cleaning my room for a while (again with the vibe on high). I then went out and did some shopping. I wasn't sure if that counted as chores or not, so as a compromise, I had the vibe on (low) while I was in the car driving. I still have the vibe in and on now and I'll take it off in about 2 hours when I go shower.

For the additional crotch training task, I will do it tomorrow since I was unable to do it today because of the Spicy Chores Task.

My last task for today was to not eat dinner, so I am sitting here hungry. I guess I'll get a snack later if I get to hungry.

Oh, and as usual I did the 2 hour tight, knotted crotch rope. It was hard to do with the vibe though, and was ineffective as the vibe covered my clit.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-11-2014 at 05:22 PM.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:57 PM   #25
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 7

Hey guys, I actually managed to keep this up for a week!!!! Anyways...on to the report.

So I walk to church so instead of edging twice in my car before I got there, I got dressed and ready to go, then I edged twice in the bathroom, cleaned up and went to church. It wasn't to bad, but I was a little horny to start the day off. When I got to church (I'm usually one of the first people to get there since I lead worship) I walked into one of the all glass front doors. Only 1 person saw me and they asked me if I was ok. I said "Yeah, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention since I didn't realize I was that close to the door." I'm not the first person to ever walk into them either. They keep them really clean, so it happens more than youd expect. LOL.

After Lunch I did the Additional Crotch Training task. I started by lathering up my legs, breasts, and crotch nice and thick in baby oil. I was very shiny! Then I put the rope on nice and tight. I made the rope with 2 passes through my pussy. The first one, the ropes split so they were running on each side of my clit, kind of like they were trying to give it a hug. For the second pass I had a big knot right directly on top of my clit. After getting the rope on, I put on a tight pair of panties and situated the vibe right on top of the knot that was on my clit. The vibe definitly intensified the rope. I decided to go to a park that no one ever goes to since the rope was already really intense and I was only like 5 minutes in at this point, so I grabbed my paci and hung it around my neck (hidden under my shirt. I was NOT comfortable with this, but I did it since the person who gave the dare was willing to work with me on a few changes and we resolved the issues without problems). I stayed at the park for an hour and a half. With travel time to and from the park though, the task lasted the required 2 hours. By the time I got home, my pussy hurt a lot. It almost felt like it had a rope burn. I quickly took the rope and vibe off and cleaned them up. I put more baby oil on my pussy hoping it would help soothe it, but it didn't help much.

Since I already had the baby oil out from that, I went ahead and did a few of my next tasks early. I coated my whole body in baby oil as per one of my later tasks and then gently worked myself up to 10 edges. Once the 10th edge was done, I took a picture of my horny body, just dripping my arousal from my pussy, denied release. The only reason I took the pic (even though it's a limit,) is because the pic is saved on my phone and both the phone and pic are password protected with differnet passcodes so I know that no one will see it without my knowledge. I will be going in about 10 minutes to take a shower where I have to shave all of my hair from my pussy, so next time I talk to any of you lovely people from get dare, I will be hairless down there and probably humiliated if I'm asked to describe what it looks like down there. (I don't mind the hairless part, what I find humiliating is the fact that others know I have a hairless pussy and they know exactly what it looks like if they ask me to describe it.)

After I'm out of the shower I will do the 2 hours of tight, knotted crotch rope before I go to bed. I really wish I could skip that one for the next few days since I'm so sore and sensitive down there, but I know better than to even ask for permission to skip, so I won't. I'll just have to suffer through it and hope that my pussy heals some while I'm sleeping so it won't be so bad tomorrow.

Even though some of the tasks have been rough and even painful, I'm still having fun with this, so I hope you guys keep giving me new tasks. And don't be afraid to be a bit harsh with me and leave me in a little pain, as long as it's not extreme.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-12-2014 at 07:22 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:33 AM   #26
Looking for ..
getDare Sweetheart

Added another One to the Calender
Old 10-13-2014, 06:20 PM   #27
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily report 8

Ok, so today was.....semi-simple. When I woke up, I put vibe on my clit (insertions are a limit, so it does not go into my pussy) and decided to tape it in place. I got this idea from a dare earlier in the week. Anyway. I then got dressed (panties, bra, t-shirt and jeans), turned the vibe on medium, and put the remote away so that I couldn't turn it off. The batteries I use in the vibe are an off brand, so they only lasted about 3 hours, but it was still a very intense 3 hours.

About an hour ago I baby powdered my body up nicely and then I proceeded to oil and powder up my 'diaper area' very thickly and I put on my makeshift baby diaper. After that I made me a bottle of warm milk. Ugh, I hate milk. Anyway, now I'm in bed typing this up and I'll be going to bed within the next few minutes.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-14-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:18 PM   #28
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 9

So today has been a looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg day. I have been speaking with someone recently and they cleared it with me that they would schedule my whole day today. For the person who posted the Spicy Day. I moved it to Thursday the 16th so I could do today as it was scheduled.

So I started off waking up at 7am this morning a good 5 hours or so before I am typically up. I wont even tell you how many alarms I had to set so I'd be up in time. (I was promised punishment should I do anything wrong during the day.) So I woke up and went to the bathroom as instructed.

At 7:15 am I did the exercises I was told to do. I started with 10 sit ups, followed by 10 push-ups (I do a modified push-up due to an old wrist injury. I use either a wall or door frame. I go through the same moton, but there is less weight on my injured wrist and the angle required is slightly different so that the wrist doesn't have to be bent so much.) After the pushups I did 20 jumping jacks and I rounded this set off with a minute of planking (Using my elbows and forearms instead of my hands as the weight-bearing points). I then did this same rotation twice more for a total of 3 sets of each exercise and 3 minutes planking.

Next, at 8:00am I edged once and then proceeded to get in the shower where I thoroughly washed myself and my hair, and even shaved all of the areas I typically shave as instructed. (Just so you know, that included my arm pits, legs, and pussy.) I then got out and ate breakfast, wearing only a thin tanktop and pajama pants.

At this point it is about 10:10am, so following instructions, and running about 10 minutes behind schedule, I proceeded to quickly get dressed, use the bathroom again, and fix my hair.

I now move on to the next step of my day... doing something constructive. I worked on making some more of my crafts for a craft fair coming up this weekend.

After doing this for the required 2 hours, I then moved on to the next direction around 1... downtime. Since I was told to act like a child during this time and I had gotten up so early I decided whats more childish than taking a nap? I decided that ust in case, I would suck my paci, so I got it, set an alarm for 1:55 am and laid down for a nap of about 45 minutes. It took me almost no time to fall asleep, even with me sucking the paci. When the alarm went off and woke me up, the paci was still in my mouth, so I took it out then went and fixed my lunch as required by the next direction.

Upon finishing my lunch it was 3pm and time for another productive period, so I did some more crafting.

At 5:00pm I was finally allowed to go potty, and boy was I glad about this since I really needed to go by now. I quickly used the bathroom. I then had to adjust the schedule a bit, partially switching the items from the 5:00 and 8:00 pm time slots as we eat dinner as a family around 5, so I ate dinner. I finished with that around 6 and then started on the three GD dares as instructed. I decided to use a pm dare I recieved as the first one, so I quickly put 3 clothes pins on each pussy lip for 5 minutes. I hate clothespins down there since they're all pinchy and they hurt, but I made it through the 5 minutes. I still had about 50 minutes until the next time instruction so I began on a second task. I did the "Rubbing Dry" task. I got all comfy on my bed and dried of my pussy and began rubbing. I tried for 45 minutes to have an orgasm but without the lubrication I was unable to. I had to dry myself off probably every 2 minutes or more. By now it was time to start the 7 pm instruction. Man, it was a bad choice to do the "Rubbing Dry" dare just before that because I was incredibly sensitive, granted I knocked out the 5 edges really quickly thanks to the sensitivity, it was just extremely sensitive and a little painful. I finished within 20 minutes and I was really horny.

I waited until 8 pm and did my third chosen GD task. I did a task called "On A Lead". I took a clothespin and attached it firmly to my clit and taped it in place so it could not come off eve when pulled roughly. I then attached the end of my dogs retractable leash to the clothespin and the leash I hooked around the leg of the bed for the next hour. During that time I was only able to move around my bedroom and as I got further away from the leash retractable casing part the tug on my clit got more and more intense. It was a tough hour and after that hour I as quickly, but gently as I could took the pin off my clit and put the dog leash away.

I spent the next hour, the 9:00pm hour, just chilling.

Finally at 10 my day started to come to a close. I went and took a shower. When I got down to the end and had to wash my clit, i was very gentle with it as it was extremely sensitive.

I have now just gotten out of the shower and typed this report and now I am off to bed, sucking my paci (instead of my thumb as instructed) as I fall asleep. Nighty night!

PS. The "On The Lead" task was found on page.... 118 (I think) of the dares section. I decided to look through some of the plder dares instead of just doing the same thing all the time.

PSS. I did the 2 hour, tight knotted crotch rope during the first productive period.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Last edited by alex_carter; 10-14-2014 at 08:22 PM.
Old 10-15-2014, 05:46 PM   #29
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Daily Report 10

Today was pretty easy. I woke up around noon and ate lunch. After lunch I put on the tight knotted crotchrope for the required 2 hour time frame for the last time. I worked on my crafts some more while it was on. After the 2 hours was over I took it off.

Around 4 pm. I did the "After the Crotchrope" task. I stripped down to my bra and panties, put my yellow paci in my mouth and put on my homemade spreader at my knees to keep me nice and spread open. As instructed I then moved the panties aside and held the brush nice and firmly on my sore sensitive clit for 3 edges. Since I don't like messy though I switched the order of the next 2 parts. I then edged 2 times with my bullet vibe secured in place and then put the toothpaste on my clit. It burnt terribly. I left it on and myself spread until the burn completely went away. I then proceeded to clean up and go about my business.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Old 10-15-2014, 05:47 PM   #30
alex_carter
getDare Devil

Just curious, is anybody actually reading and enjoying my Daily Reports? If not there's no sense in me posting them, so if I don't get some responses then I'll probably stop posting the reports.....

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Tasks Calendar

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fun, public calendar, punishment, rules, tasks/dares