Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-05-2008, 08:33 PM   #16
Nohbdy123

She could technically be younger than him and still be his twin.

Nohbdy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #17
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...
Default Sarah's Flirtations, week off, part 2

Barry, Thomas and Brad are setting up the living room for the game. This one is Bonnie's idea, and it's not something we've ever done before. It has something for everyone : costumes, dares, provocation, humiliation and possibly some sexual situations, if we get around to those. I don't know how comfortable I'll feel, especially since my last sexual encounter with Jenn, but I always like to test my limits, and this will be a good chance to see if I have to stop altogether or if I have some leeway left in my psyche.

As the girls get in costume, my mind wanders to Brad. I have not seen him in a while, partly my own fault, and his presence unnerves me somewhat. He has never gotten over the fact that I said no to his proposal towards the end of high school. I was only seventeen. I'm almost nineteen now (will be next January) and I sincerely don't feel like I can settle down yet. I still have so many things I want to try out, and I know Brad's not the one I can share these experiences with.

"Earth to Sarah! Get dressed!"

I realize the girls are already in uniform while I'm still naked in the room. I pick up the costume I was assigned. Bonnie picked it for me and somehow it feels appropriate. The girls watch me slip into the red suit. Feeling their gaze on me is highly stimulating.

Once we're done, Bonnie calls out to Barry. I hear him standing up, and hear the presentations.

"Our first contestant, gentleman, is none other than our beloved Claire!"

Claire steps out into the hall and heads to the living room.

"And she is sporting a sexy nurse outfit!"

Thomas and Brad cheer for her. I imagine her strutting about, shaking her ass and parading in front of them. It will be my turn soon.

"Next, we have Cassie, the eighth wonder of the world!"

Thomas and Brad's reaction is similar, as Cassie struts into view in a sexy business woman uniform, glasses and all.

"Please welcome our lovely Jennifer!"

Wearing a skimpy angel outfit complete with wings, Jennifer illicits a great reaction from the boys.

"I sense where this is going... from good to bad, it's Sarah!"

I breathe in and walk out. I'm accessorized. Red heels, red mini-skirt with matching red panties, a red corset that shows just the right amount of cleavage, a neckband and horns. I carry my pitchfork around. The guys holler at me and I like it. I stand beside the other four girls.

"Our final contestant, my lover and the greatest maid around, Bonnie!"

Our little show would not be complete without Bonnie sporting the traditional french maid outfit. Once Bonnie has made her entrance, the ambiance dumbs down a little.

"Okay, boys, I'll explain the rules of the game. Our five contestants here, nurse, businesswoman, angel, devil and maid are competing for the greatest prize of all, and you know what I'm talking about!"

Barry returns to his seated position on the sofa. All the boys are only wearing their tops and their underwear.

"Now, each guy will get to ask one girl truth or dare. If the girl chooses truth, she has to take off an item of clothing before answering the question. If she asks for dare and manages to perform it, the guy who asked the question exposes himself and yanks on his joystick for a minute. If she fails or refuses the dare, she loses an item of clothing. Whichever guy has not come at the end is the winner, and gets a prize from one of these lovely ladies. Everybody agreed on the rules?
"What about punishments? asks Brad.
"It's set up in the rules. If the girl fails, she strips.
"Fine, but can we add a punishment to that?
"Group?"

Silent consultation reveals that no one objects, so the punishment rule is also in.

"One final detail : you have to ask each girl in turn, and you can't get back to the same girl until you've spoken to all others. Got it?"

We're all set to go. Seating arrangements mean Thomas goes first. He looks at Jenn. She chooses truth.

"When was the last time you had sex?
"Well, a few weeks back, for old times sake, me and Sarah spent some time together. We did a 69, which was totally awesome, then she took me with my strap-on and made me come repeatedly. It was so good."

All the while, she's looking at me and I'm blushing. I don't know why I should be. I've never been before. She finishes her sentence then puts down her halo.

"Looks like I'm not as saintly anymore."

It's Brad's turn and he chooses Cassie. She chooses Dare.

"I want you to put three fingers in your pussy!"

Cassie is shocked.

"Damn, Brad! How about some foreplay first?
"That's my dare. Do it or lose it."

Cassie cringes. She removes her businesswoman glasses and sets them on the ground behind her, refusing the dare. Barry stares at Brad, somewhat unnerved.

"What? Fine, we'll do it slow from now. Sorry."

I can tell that Brad does not really mean it but I say nothing. Barry hurries to select Claire, so we can get in the mood. Claire asks for truth. Putting her sthetoscope down, she listens to Barry's question.

"Would you let Cassie videotape the two of you having sex?
"Absolutely. We have three or four such tapes at home already!
"Really. When can we see them?
"Sorry, dear, that's another question."

It's Thomas' turn again. He turns to me. I have to say dare because I know what truth he wants me to tell, and I can't lie to my friends. I have never lied even once (even though I have bent the truth once in a while). Thomas smiles :

"Rub against your pitchfork like it were a pole for dancing."

I comply. The fabric on my red panties is very thin, and I feel the stick as it slightly parts my lips as I perform my dance. I finish my movements.

Thomas sticks his manhood out and starts rubbing his hand up and down, staring at it the entire thirty seconds. Barry calls it off. Thomas leaves it exposed. I'm not the only to stare.

Brad picks Bonnie, since she's the last one taken. She chooses truth.

"Who has the bigger dick of all three guys here?
"I don't know. Can I see?"

Brad and Barry are only happy to oblige.

"Well, right now, Thomas, but he's got an edge on you. I'd say it's a close call. Can I answer later?
"Sure."

Brad grins. As Bonnie drops her apron, all the guys decide to drop their underwear. We watch them strip before getting back to the game. Brad picks me. I choose truth because I want to strip as well.

"Who's Jim?"

I look around at Jennifer, then Thomas. Who told him about Jim? Luckily, I can remain elusive, since the question is so vague.

"He's my T.A. in grammar class."

I hear oohs and aahs from my friends. Someone has definetely been talking. It has to be Jenn. I'll get my revenge later. I drop my mini-skirt.

Thomas picks Bonnie. She chooses dare.

"Give me your best imitation of a blow job.
"What do I use?
"Anything you want."

Bonnie picks Cassie's hand and starts sucking on her thumb, letting her lips and tongue glide across it. Barry starts the timer as Thomas jerks himself off to the sight. Time elapses, and everyone stops.

Brad selects Jennifer. She chooses dare.

"I want you to kiss each girl in turn, while caressing their breasts."

Jennifer is more than happy to comply. She starts with Bonnie. The sight of their lips touching is so erotic. She moves on to Cassie, then to Claire, taking her time to enjoy the kiss. When she gets to me, our lips meet, and I want her again. When our lips part, I try to steal a passing kiss. The guys are definitely turned on by our display of affection, and Brad is pulling on himself real hard. Fortunately for him, his time runs out.

Barry chooses Cassie. She asks for truth.

"If you could have sex with anyone in the room other than Claire, without consequence to your relationship, who would it be and why?"

Cassie opens her business jacket and drops it to the ground, revealing a very transparent white blouse. We see the outline of her black bra.

"I think it would you, Barry. From what Bonnie tells us, you're one sweet ride! I'd even let Bonnie join in, if she wanted."

I look at Barry and I have to agree with Cassie. His is the only one I haven't tried out in any fashion. I remember my old crush on him and get sentimental at the fact that I could have enjoyed it before he and Bonnie hooked up. Still, no use dwelling in the past. Besides, no one knows what the future can bring.

Thomas then picks Claire, who selects truth as well.

"Have you ever had sex with more than one person in one day?"

Claire smiles, as she unzips her skirt and reveals white see-through underwear.

"You already know the answer to that one, bad boy!"

Cassie looks intrigued.

"I've never told you this, love, but it was before I met you. I'd been invited to a birthday party for Thomas and his sister Mary. She had invited some of her friends over... Kate, Pauline, that girl who didn't bathe... Judy. There was no adult supervision so were letting loose on the alcohol. We were all pretty drunk. Kate dared me to lick her pussy, so I started muching on her. I was into it when I feel this sensation behind me, entering me. I was Mary, with a strap-on. They actually took turns riding me, even Thomas here.
"Wow. Thomas, you fucked Claire?"

Brad's interruption almost breaks the mood, but Thomas recovers.

"With the strap-on, yeah.
"Wait. How does a guy put on a strap-on? No wait. I don't want to know.
"Anyway, continues Claire, they're on me and I'm sucking on Thomas. All of a sudden, he can't control it anymore and I get... well.. sprayed. Kind of ruined the mood for me that time.
"So you're saying Mary, and Kate, and Pauline... and Judy? All in the same night? And Thomas?
"Yeah. It was two years before I meet, love."

Cassie seems shocked. For a moment, Claire looks her with concern. Then Cassie laughs.

"It's all right, you big silly!"

They kiss. Everyone feels better.

"My turn, says Brad."

He picks me. I swallow hard. I decide to go for truth. Somehow, I still don't trust Brad enough for a dare. As I undo the corset, Brad comes up with his question.

"Describe to me your ideal man."

Damn! I knew this would get personal with him. I keep my calm.

"I guess the ideal partner, for me, is first of all someone who is not afraid to take chances. I also need someone smart and intelligent, able to challenge me if he thinks I'm wrong. I need someone who will give me the freedom I need to play around with my limitations, and who will play along with me.
"And physically?
"I'm not really that picky. He has to be able to take care of himself, but as long as he fits the other criteria, I'd hook up and see what happened."

There is some tension, which Barry dispels when he calls upon Bonnie. She chooses dare, as everyone knew she would. Before Barry can speak, she turns to Brad.

"Definitely Thomas.
"What?
"Thomas has the bigger dick. Sorry, honey.
"No offense taken. He does have the bigger dick. But enough about that. Drop your underwear, sit down, spread your legs and show us the goods! Then, rub yourself until you're next called upon."

Bonnie proceeds to the task without hesitation. Everyone gets turned on at the sight. Barry yanks at himself as if his life depended on it, while Bonnie looks at him. We forget to set the timer so we approximate thirty seconds. Bonnie is still rubbing herself as we return to Thomas. His only choice left is Cassie. She selects truth.

"Describe how it feels when Claire is making love to you?
"Oh, that's a tough one. It starts with caresses, a lot of caresses and kisses. She kisses me everywhere. It doesn't usually take long that her head is between my legs, and she doesn't stop until I've had a complete orgasm, before moving on to other stuff.
"Describe her movements.
"It's hard to do. There's just so much going on, with the lips and tongue and fingers, toys once in a while. There's no routine, she keeps switching gears and it drives me wild.
"And then?
"Then, it's usually my turn, although sometimes I do it first. We like to take turns. We don't often do it simultaneously, it's sort of distracting. We don't stop until we're sure both of us have had our orgasm."

Through Cassie's discourse, I hear Bonnie panting. She's listening to the story as she keeps rubbing herself.

Brad chooses Claire. She selects dare also.

"Can I ask for a group dare?
"No. But you can get someone to do something to Claire, or vice versa.
"Fine. Claire, if that's within your limits, I want you to lick Sarah's pussy."

He's still after me. I'd almost be mad if I wasn't so turned on. I remember the promise I made to myself after my last encounter with Jenn. Claire looks at Cassie, who gives her the go-ahead, then she looks at me to see if I'm okay with this. At my current level of stimulation, I'll have an almost instantaneous orgasm. Brad's presence intimidates me. I decline.

"Fine. Both of you strip then.
"She wasn't called out, says Claire, I was.
"It's all right Claire, I don't mind."

I drop my panties, exposing myself to all. Claire drops her nurse's blouse, revealing a white lacy bra underneath. I see Brad staring at my crotch and I can't help but stare at his. I remember our months together. I'm beginning to feel an urge building up inside. Barry is inaccessible and Thomas won't do it. I don't want to have to resort to Brad.

Barry finally picks Jennifer, completing our circle. She takes a dare.

"I want you to make out with Bonnie while she keeps doing what she's doing."

Jennifer smiles, goes over to Bonnie's side and starts kissing her slowly, then more passionately, running her hand across Bonnie's arm, then her legs. Bonnie can't take it anymore. She makes out with Jenn for a short while, then pushes her off long enough to speak.

"Stick it in."

We all stop. She stares up at Barry.

"Stick it in, now!
"Here?
"Yes. Do me!"

Barry looks at us. We're all giving him the green light. He kneels in front of Bonnie and positions himself so we can see everything. As I see it disappearing inside Bonnie, I can almost feel it entering me. I feel faint. Before I can collapse, Thomas is holding me up. His manhood brushes by my leg and I instinctively grab it with one hand.

"Easy, Sarah."

My eyes are on Bonnie, Barry and Jennifer. Bonnie's face has disappeared behind Jennifer's body in her angel guise. All I actually see is her lower portion, with Barry sliding in and out of her. My hand is swaying on Thomas with the same rhythm. He does nothing to stop me.

Jennifer has moved away. We see Bonnie's face riddled with pleasure as she finally achieves orgasm. This triggers Barry's own response and he releases into her.

Suddenly, I hear another gasp and I feel something wet on my thigh. I look at Thomas, but I'm still rubbing it. My gaze turns to Brad, who is slowly easing himself back to normal. I feel disgusted. Claire must realize what's going on because she immediately runs to get something to clean it up. Thomas makes no apologies, although I'm not really expecting one.

Barry kisses Bonnie, then gets back up.

"Well, I'm done for now.
"Apparently, so is Brad, says Jennifer."

Brad looks distraught. He did not mind, so long as the attention was not on him. I smile and turn to Thomas.

"Looks like you're the winner, Tom!"

He winks at me, then at the others.

"Can I claim my prize, now?"

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:22 AM   #18
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week off, part 3

"Well, it was fun, but I gotta run."

We all look at Brad. He is picking up his briefs from the floor. Thomas turns to him.

"And where do you think you're going?"

Thomas moves away from me.

"You're my lift.
"You can get a taxi, or take the bus.
"Brad, of all the selfish..."

We're all a little taken aback. Thomas is preventing Brad from putting his underwear back on, but we don't know how long he will hold him back.

"You're not a team player, says Cassie.
"Yeah... you only came for the show, Claire interjects. Well we want a show too.
"Hey! don't gang up on me, that's not fair."

I think Thomas is remembering what happened the last time he tried to pull something like that on us.

"I think he needs to be punished! says Thomas."

Before anything else can happen, Brad yields.

"Fine! I'll stay for Thomas' prize, but then I gotta go. Seriously!
"Just to be on the safe side, we should tie him up."

Everybody likes my suggestion. Thomas picks Brad up. For a moment, he tries to resist, but realizes we are going to outnumber him. Cassie gets a chair from the kitchen and brings it here; Thomas sits Brad on the chair. Using our shoelaces, we tie his hands behind his back and his feet to the legs, after pulling off his t-shirt so he's naked.

"Very funny.
"We should gag his mouth too."

I'm deriving pleasure from this. Despite his objections, I know Brad is also turned on. We all do. If he truly did not want, he'd tell us. He'll appreciate the irony so I take my red panties and stuff them in his mouth, before we wrap something around his face.

"Can you breathe? asks Jennifer."

He nods that he can, squirms a little so we see he can't get away. This is better than the alternative for him. Sometimes, I think he likes beind bound.

Bonnie has recovered from her experience and is looking at us.

"ooh... a prisoner. What do we wo with him?
"For the moment, nothing, answers Thomas. I still have to claim my prize."

We all look at Tom and wonder what he has in mind.

"Bonnie, get me your razor and shaving cream."

Bonnie hops into the bathroom and returns with the material.

"We're going to give ol' Bradley a shave!"

Everyone knows where this is going, even Brad. If he minds, he doesn't say anything.

"Brad, this is your punishment for trying to bail out on us."

Thomas applies the shaving cream. He's done this before, and he's extra careful, while Brad is mindful not to move. Before long, Brad is all smooth down there. Thomas places his hand on it, and starts pulling up and down. Brad feigns resistance, but we know he doesn't mind from past experiences.

"And now, for my prize, I want one of you guys to work me until I'm good and done."

Barry instinctively steps forward, but I intervene.

"I want to do it."

Everybody is surprised. Thomas is the first to speak.

"What about your Jim?
"Screw him, for now. He's not here, and I'm not even going steady."

If I can't feel it in me, I want to at least feel it. Thomas is already kneeling in front of Brad, so he lifts himself up so I can glide underneath him. I unhook my bra so I can start working on him with my breasts. Tilting my head back, I see Brad's manhood disappear into Thomas' mouth. I do the same and start sucking.

All of a sudden, I feel hands on my hips, pulling them apart, and a tongue against my sex. From my vantage point, I can't see who it is so I stop what I'm doing and look around Thomas. Claire's head has disappeared between my legs. I also see Cassie moving into position behind Claire, and Jennifer waiting at the end of the line to join up. Barry and Bonnie have just sat down on the couch and are fondling each other. I get back to my own work on Thomas. It's been some time since we've done anything like this. Claire is really good at what she does, and I'm already hot and heavy from all the previous rounds of games, so the release builds up fast. Claire stops just short of the mark and Cassie takes her place. This is much more than I anticipated. I wonder if Jennifer will join in : after all, she technically still owes from that night we spent together. I'm almost hoping she does.

I recognize Thomas's tell-tale signs that he's about to come, so I pull him out of my mouth and slide him between my breasts. I am myself in the throes of ecstasy when he gets his release. It sprays on my neck and chin, and slides into my hair. I'll take a shower after. I focus on Cassie, working on me, and the orgasm is instantaneous. I'm so engrossed in what's being done to me I don't immediately notice that Thomas has pulled back from Brad, and tha Brad has just released into the air. It falls to the ground, landing on my chest and face. My mouth is wide open so some of it falls in, and I almost cough, but Cassie keeps me going for a few moments longer.

As Thomas and Cassie finally pull away, I roll over to my side and gag. I'm covered in it, with Brad's taste in my mouth. Jennifer helps me get up and drags me to the bathroom, where I wash my mouth. Jenn places a hand on my chest, spreading the sticky substance.

"Fuck me, Jenn.
"Excuse me?
"Get your strap-on and fuck me. I want to feel something inside, now!"

I'm rarely direct.

"Does it have to be me?
"No. But not Brad or one of the guys.
"Can the others watch?
"Don't care... just do it."

As Jenn leaves the room, I enter into the shower and start pouring water over my body, closing my eyes in the process. After some time, I feel a presence stepping into the shower with me, and then a rubbing sensation against my sex. I lift one leg to the side and bend over slightly. I feel it entering me. I almost scream. I feel ample breasts against my back and my mind identifies whoever is taking me from behind. I feel blessed.

"Is... Barry here?"

I manage to squeeze the words. Bonnie answers from behind me.

"He is. What can he do for you?
"I want to jerk him off."

Bonnie's hand reaches for mine, and places it on Barry's sex. I start to yank on it. From this position, I can't suck on it, but maybe it's better like that. I realize I've been holding back on my sexual needs in the past few months, and now, I'm overcompensating. But I stop thinking as Bonnie works her magic on me. The pleasure I'm deriving is intense, moreso than before. I imagine Jim is here behind me, taking me in. Then it's Bonnie again. Then Jennifer. Even Brad.

"I... want to suck it!"

At first, Barry and Bonnie misunderstand my intention, as Barry's member touches my lips.

"No... yours Bonnie."

She pulls out. I spin around and place it deep within my mouth. With one hand, I jerk on Barry. With the other, I find Bonnie's sweet spot under the apparatus and start working. I slip on the slippery surface and fall on my ass. I laugh.

"Are you okay?"

I stand up as best I can, with Bonnie and Barry helping me. Now, facing her, I raise myself so I can slide onto her. I lean over and kiss Barry, then forward and kiss Bonnie. I start riding myself up and down. Barry steps into the shower to support Bonnie, who is having a hard time keeping me up. I ride her until my legs are sore, then ride her some more. When I finally climax, I feel myself squirt all over the device.

It takes me a full minute to calm myself down and pull myself off. Barry and Bonnie are amazed at my performance, and I must admit to some degree of amazement myself. It's definitely been a while since I've done anything this crazy sexually with them. They seemed to enjoy. I know I did. I then notice there is nobody else in the room. We are alone. I'm glad it was private. I'm glad Brad wasn't there, though he probably heard my screams.

"Damn girl! How long have you been holding back?
"Too long, Bonnie. Too damn long."

I kiss her passionately, thanking her for her efforts.

"I was just along for the ride. You were driving!"

I smile. I was wrong to hold back before. I need this. I'm a sexual person. I've been letting images of Jim hold me back. If I went to meet him in this state, he would not experience the real me. I need to get back in touch with the Sarah of yore, the Sarah who is unafraid of anything.

We get out of the shower and the bathroom. I see Brad is dressed up and ready to leave. He looks at me quizzically, not entirely what happened in the bathroom. Good.

"I don't mean to be a party pooper, but I really gotta run. Sorry about before. I know I can be a pain sometimes."

Thomas smiles at him.

"Just don't go making a habit of it."

Brad leaves without hugs and kisses. We hear his car careeling out of the driveway.

"Well, that's one down. What do we do now? asks Jennifer.
"Who says we have to stop?
"I'm spent."

Bonnie smiles at me.

"I'll say. Want to eat something?
"Definitely."

As we head to the kitchen, retrieving our clothes on the way, Thomas leans towards me.

"When are you gonna tell the others about Jim?
"I already told them.
"I mean, the whole story."

I pause. I guess I should tell them, if only to explain my earlier display. The thing is, I don't know how they'll react. I'm actually a bit scared that they might want to join in on Jennifer's plan. I really don't want these things to backfire.

I'm still pondering the question when we hit the kitchen.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-06-2008, 06:35 AM   #19
applebooty
Account Banned

You aren't the only one who missed the twin one. Another good installment.
applebooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #20
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week off, part 4

Much later, after supper, we're all back in our regular clothes and sitting around the kitchen table. I know my friends are all eager for me to tell my story, but somehow I can't get around to it. Barry is putting the dishes away and Bonnie is helping him. Jennifer is holding my hand under the table, while Thomas is chatting away with Cassie and Claire, retelling the story of Claire's group sex adventure at Mary's birthday party, adding spice and flavor to the event. Jennifer leans towards me and whispers in my ear.

"What's wrong?
"I don't know. This situation is dragging me down, I'm still seven weeks away from being able to tell Jim how I feel. Things got out of hand here... I mean, I sucked Tom, for crying out loud, and I let Bonnie fuck me!
"You enjoyed it.
"I did. That's not the point. The point is, how am I going to have a relationship with anyone if I can't stay faithful?"

Jennifer turns my head towards her and looks me in the eye.

"Sarah, you like sex. You like sexual situations with other people.
"But...
"So far, I've only known you one limit. You know it, I know it. Well, maybe two...
"What if Jim can't handle me, my lifestyle?
"Then he's not the right for you. You see, that's the problem. We won't know until you go out with him, so you're left with all this free time to think of him, create an illusion and fall in love with it.
"Should I talk to him?
"I don't know. I don't think so."

Bonnie sits down beside us.

"What's going on?"

Jenn wants to talk, but I motion her to be quiet.

"Dammit, Sarah!"

Jenn rises and walks over to the living room. Her movement draws the attention of everyone towards me. I like being the centre of attention, but this time it's different. Thomas is the first to speak.

"Sarah, we've gotta get this out of your system.
"It is out.
"I thought so too, but it's eating you up."

Tom stands up and grabs me by the hand. He puts on me on his shoulder effortlessly.

"Tom, what are you doing?
"Can I use your bedroom?
"Sure, says Barry. Can we come?
"By all means.
"Tom, tell me what you are doing?
"Therapy. Jenn, get the rope."

I try to resist but Thomas is so much stronger. I'm a rag doll in his arms. He carries me to the bedroom, drops me on the bed and stands to block my path.

"Two ways we can do this. You strip or I tear your clothes off."

I'm bewildered. I actually believe he might do it. As I start undressing, Jenn and Bonnie arrive behind him. Jenn hands him the rope.

"You need cuffs? she asks.
"No thanks."

I have no idea what Thomas has in store for me and I'm a bit scared. At the same time, I trust him too much not to go along. I know he won't force himself unto me, for several reasons, and I know the same for the others, but at the same time, he can probably do much worse. Still, I obey. Pretty soon, I'm naked, sitting on the bed.

"Lie down and spread."

I comply. I've done bondage before, but I really think that Tom has another idea up his sleeve here. He ties me up to the four posts, stretched but not so that it hurts, only so I can't get out.

"Now you stay here until we get back!"

He closes the door behind him as he leaves, shutting the light as well. It's dark, I'm naked, tied to Barry and Bonnie's bed, about to be subjected to some kind of torture. I think I hear talking from the other room. I try to make out words but they're too far. I give up listening and concentrate on my situation. I'm slightly aroused and I hope I don't have to wait too long. I start to wonder what all this has to do with Jim. Eventually, I no longer hear the voices. What's going on? What are they doing?

The creeping silence envelops me and my mind drifts. There are so many possibilities crawling inside my mind, I can't anticipate anything. We've done so much over the years...

The door opens. I have no idea how much time has elapsed, but not more than twenty or so minutes. They don't open the light and they file in, closing the door between them. I notice they're all naked, but some of them are carrying things in their hands. The only thing I can really make out is the lit candle, which Bonnie is holding, and the jar in her other hand. Cassie and Claire go the left side of the bed, while Bonnie and Barry go to the right. Jennifer and Thomas post themselves at the end. I say nothing. I'm starting to piece the puzzle pieces together, but Thomas finally speaks.

"Sarah, you're torturing yourself, and you know that's not right. If anyone is going to torture you, it will be us."

My mind comes to understand Thomas' plan. I tremble at the prospect, both scared and excited.

"Your friends here have eight gifts for you, but in order to enjoy them, you'll have to answer truthfully their questions. Being privy to your secret, Jenn and I will be the arbiters of this interrogation. You must choose between pain and pleasure, and then you must choose your torturer. Once we're satisfied that you've told us the truth, we may release you."

In the darkness, I can merely shape out their figures. I'm anticipating the difficulties here, but in a way, I'm glad Thomas is forcing me to speak out in the open to my friends, and in a way where I can save face. I don't exactly understand why that's important to me, but I appreciate it. Jenn speaks.

"Choose pain or pleasure, then choose a torturer."

Since I already see what's in Bonnie's hands, I choose pain and select her.

"Sarah, you will tell me everything you know about the man named Jim, your T.A."

Where to begin. I start recounting the first day of class, his personal information, some of my conversations with him and our combined observations on his behavior and whereabouts. I describe his physical appearance and gait. I try to be as thorough as possible.

Jenn obviously finds my answers satisfactory because I see Bonnie bring the candle over my form. She lets wax fall, first on my stomach, then moving up to between my breasts. The pain makes me cringe, but it also stimulates my skin. I feel the wax cool down and coalesce, still hot and difficult to bear. I clench my teeth. Jenn then asks me to select again. I realize Bonnie is holding something in the jar to cool the heat, but I want to endure it some more so I choose pain again, this time from Barry. I see him moving into the light. He is holding two flacons and directs them to my mouth. Something to drink, perhaps? I hope it's not urine. I've had my share of that over the years. They know my limits. I know they won't go there. But anything else goes.

"Sarah, tell us your most erotic fantasy about Jim?"

That one feels personal, and I don't know how Jenn and Thomas will tell if I'm telling the truth. I've told some of them to Jenn, but my most precious one is still intact in its vault. Is it the most erotic? Probably not, but I realize I want to tell it.

"I'm this forest creature, living in a lake. I find a wounded soldier. It's Jim. I kiss him so he can breathe underwater, and take him into my undersea home. I strip him and bandage his wounds. He takes a long time to recover, and in his dreams, he speaks of a woman, somewhere out there, waiting for him. I realize I must find a way to reunite them, so I sleep with him in his delirium - he thinks he's with his woman. Then I use my magic to turn into him and venture out into the world. I eventually find this woman, pretending to be him, and offer her the body one last time before the earth can claim it. In his body, I make love to her, absorbing her into me, becoming her. Then I return just as he awakes, and he finds his lover underneath the sea with him. I reunite and bond with their love, and we are one."

The others are surprised by the story. I wonder what they will make of it.

"Open your mouth."

I do and extend my tongue. Barry lets a few drops fall on it. Vinegar. I pull back from the sensation instinctively. Barry drops a few more drops in my mouth, then goes back to his position. Two down, six to go. I don't wait for Jenn this time. I choose pain and Claire. As she gets nearer, I see a metal brush in one hand and a piece of cloth in the other.

"How long has it been since you've had a man inside you?"

I can't answer that one, because I don't know the exact date. I know she's not talking about blow jobs. It has to be my last boyfriend. Over a year ago. Has it been that long? No wonder I'm getting desperate. Even Brad's was appealing to me earlier. I provide a satisfactory answer.

Claire runs the brush past my inner thigh. The metal tips tear slightly into my flesh but do not draw blood. I hold back any screams. She does this for both my thighs before pulling back. As I agonize, Jenn calls out for my next choice. It's obviously pain and Cassie. I notice a wooden ruler in one hand and a feather in the other. I anticipate the pain on this one.

"If you could tell Jim what you feel right now, what would you say?"

Another tough question. I visualize Jim in the room, standing where Thomas is.

"Jim, I want you. I want you to love me, I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me scream so much we wake up the neighbors and the police comes knocking. You're driving me crazy with the distance, and I can't stand it anymore."

I realize tears are rolling down the side of my face, but no one does anything about it.

"I fantasize about you all the time, and when you're near, your voice is hypnotic. I'd do anything you ask, anything. I know it doesn't make sense but I want you to play with me, play my games, I want you part of my life. It doesn't feel so good when you're not in it."

Suddenly, the ruler comes down on my sex. I scream in pain. Cassie strikes at my midriff once, then on my breasts. Then she stops. I can feel the pain resonating against my flesh. The tears are flowing now, both from the pain and the emotion. Tied up on the bed, there is nowhere to go, nothing to do but let the accumulated tension out. I needed this as bad as I needed to be taken this afternoon. Eventually, my eyes dry up and I stop convulsing. I remain silent, unaware of my friends' presence until Jenn speaks.

"All that's left is pleasure, then. Choose."

Cassie. Her feather is inviting.

"Sarah, if we wanted to help you out with Jim, would you let us?"

The question is more of a demand. I feel guilty for not including my friends in my adventures before this. I should have trusted them more. I guess I wanted to keep Jim all to myself, but in our kind of frienship, we learn to share everything. I needed Thomas' intervention to help me sort this out. I'll have to find some way of thanking him later. I'd blow him again, but I think once is enough for him. I'll just have to be more imaginative.

"Yes. I'd let you help, but there would be conditions. Like, he can't see you at all. Everything has to remain under the radar. And he can't know about our games beforehand. And I'd want to know everything you do."

The feather brushes against my skin, first my lips, then my neck, and slowly down my body. It tickles and stimulates at the same time. Cassie spends some time feathering my nipples, then down my stomach, running along the now coalesced wax. She feathers my sex and I squirm. She pulls away. I get to choose again. Claire is the next logical choice.

She lays the cloth over my body. It is made of silk, soft to the touch.

"Sarah, would you allow us to play with Jim, should be be open to such activities?"

I realize Cassie's questions implied the actual investigation of Jim and not the subsequent games. With Claire's, I have to consider this notion, but I immediately become aware that my friendship with these people depends on the games we play, and if I'm to have Jim into my life, I'd have to accept it. I answer yes, without restrictions, as long as he sets his own limits and they work within the group.

Claire slowly slides the cloth against my body. Like the feather, it stimulates my nerve endings, but over a broader surface. The sensation is delectable.

My next choice is Bonnie. She has set the candle besides the bed and brings a pitcher over my body. It is filled with clear liquid.

"Why are you afraid of the homeless?"

I am fuming! I tilt my head towards Jennifer. This was supposed to be about Jim.

"Undo these ropes!"

The tone of my voice takes all my friends by surprise, Jennifer the most. Thomas holds his ground.

"The game is not over, Sarah.
"It is for me. If you value your manhood, you'll untie me."

Barry goes towards me but Thomas holds him back.

"I'll untie you, if you agree to tell us the story."

I stare at him in the darkness. I hope he can see my eyes.

"Look, Sarah, you've been dragging this for years now. You've always refused to let it out and it's holding you back, it's hurting you.
"I don't want to think about it!
"Well, you have to, sooner or later."

He turns on the light. I see their faces. The others are scared. Only Thomas remains unafraid.

"I love you, Sarah, you were my best friend in high school, and it pains me to do this to you. Let it out, once and for all. I Know you can."

He is smiling at me. I'm trying to be mad and he is smiling at me.

"Okay! okay... fine... I'll tell you what happened. I'll tell you everything."

True to his word, Thomas starts untying me. The others help, unsure of what to make of my reaction. Jennifer is particularly anxious. I look at Thomas. I want to hate him but he's almost my big brother. In my mind, I don't owe him anything anymore. But I still have to pay up. I have to tell him - no, them - how I almost died when I did my first dare, four years ago.

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-07-2008, 06:10 AM   #21
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's First Dare Retold, part 1 (Sarah's Flirtations)

It was four years ago. I was barely fourteen, in my second year of high school. I was young, naive, unwise in the ways of daring. Everything was new to me. I was discovering my body as a woman, I was experimenting with games and stimulation with my boyfriend at the time, Rick. We'd meet two weeks prior to the incident and hadn't gone very far in our relationship. My life was going to change, but the transition would be one of the most painful and possibly destructive I would ever have to deal with.

Rick had invited me over to his house so we could hang out and experiment a little. He had about as much experience as I did in matters of sexuality, so we were learning at our own pace. Rick had a big brother, two years his senior, named Mick. He would be the architect of my transformation.

Mick had many girlfriends at the time. Rick had often wondered how his brother managed such a feat, to get so many girls interested in him. That night, Rick told me that one of his brother's girlfriends was coming in and we decided we'd watch them go at it, if only to see it live. I was naive and I wanted to please my boyfriend, so I agreed. We hid into Mick's closet in his room. We could see through the vents. Eventually, Mick came in with a girl, Jody he called her. There was little exchange in terms of words. She knelt before him and started to unbuckle his belt, then lowered his zip and she took it out. I had never seen one before live, not even Rick's (we hadn't gone that far yet). She put it in her mouth and started sucking on it. We could only stare from our vantage point, but Rick was groping my ass. After a while, Jody spun around, lowered her underwear and raised her skirt, exposing her bare bottom to us. Mick dug his head in between her legs, and although we could hardly see anything, we could feel their tension rising along with our own.

Suddenly, Mick got up from his position, his dick still hanging out and he raced to the closet and opened it. We were caught. Instinctively, Jody jumped from the bed and closed the door to Mick's room. We were stuck.

"Rick, what the fuck are you doing? Mick asks.
"Uh... nothing."

Mick grabbed Rick by the neck and threw him onto the bed with one swoop. Jody had come towards me and seized my wrist. I squirmed, but she was stronger than me.

"Who's he?
"My kid brother and his girlfriend. I think they wanted a show!"

Jody laughs.

"That's almost a turn-on.
"I'll say!"

She drags me towards the bed and forced me to kneel down beside it. I'm terrified at the consequences. All the while, I'm staring at Mick's crotch. He notices - how can he not?

"What's this, Rick? You haven't educated your girl on this?"

He grabs it by the hand. He turns to Jody, and they have some sort of unspoken understanding.

"I won't tell our parents, or (speaking to me) yours, if you play a little game with us. You like my brother, don't you?
"I do.
"Good... it's about time you two got acquainted. I want you both to strip."

We both freeze.

"Come on, we don't have all night!"

Mick is twice his brothers size. I've never been naked in front of man before, let alone two. Mick goes over to Rick, and I miss their conversation because Jody gets me up.

"Come on... what's your name?
"Sarah.
"It'll be fun, Sarah, I promise. We're gonna play a game, all four of us. You're lucky Mick's in a good mood. Just play along, everything will be fine and you'll have fun."

I see both Rick and Mick start stripping. Jody smiles. I feel more confident with her, yet I can't bring myself to do it. She sees me hesitate, so she helps me strip. She pulls on my shirt and takes it off. I'm wearing a sports bra. She then unzips my pants and starts pulling them off, removing my socks along with them. She turns me around so I'm facing in the brothers' direction. They are both fully naked, and I see their erections. Jody whispers in my ear.

"See? Doesn't that turn you on?

I have to admit it. Jody starts to pull on my bra, but I resist this time. She goes for my bottom, and somehow, it's less intimidating. As she is pulling them off, she looks at my crotch.

"My oh my... we have a naughty girl here."

She plants a kiss there. I move back. The brothers stare at it too. Jody turns to Rick.

"How do you want to do it?
"So, here's the deal. Jody and I were planning an intimate encounter, if you know what I mean, and you sort of broke the mood. So you're going to help us get back into it. Sarah, lie down on the bed. You can keep your top for now."

I see Jody is also stripping. Her figure is full and enticing. I'm utterly jealous.

"Now, bro, I want you to pay attention at what's going to happen and try to learn something."

Jody is naked now, and she climbs on the bed, on top of me. She presses her body against mine and I'm intimidated by her presence. She whispers in my ear, telling me to calm down, that she's only going to teach me a thing or two about being a woman. She then tells me she's going to give me some orders, and she wants me to follow them to the letter. She insists that if I let Mick show me he might not be as gentle.

Jody places her breasts in my face.

"I want you to cup them, and then, I want you to kiss them."

At first, I'm hesitant. She grabs one hand and places it on her ample breast. The other simply follows. She moves about, pressing them on my lips. The kisses are simply the flesh rubbing against my mouth, until I suddenly get a nipple in my mouth. I close my mouth on it and start suckling, like a baby. I hear a low moan from Jody. She seems to be enjoying this. I go to the other and repeat the experience. Wow! Jody pulls back from me.

"Now, I want you to kiss me."

She leans forward. I've kissed other girls before. She places her mouth on mine, and her tongue slides into mine, and then we meet. The kiss is passionate, not like those fleeting kisses we used to exchange during spin the bottle. I feel moist down there, possibly for the first time. Mick's voice snaps me out of my reverie.

"Hey Jody, you should see this."

Jody gets up. I notice both Rick and Mick have moved to the edge of the bed and are staring at my crotch. I try to close my legs, but Jody prevents me.

"Don't do that. It's beautiful."

She slides a finger against it. I'm so wet. She pulls the finger to her mouth and taste it. How can she do that?

"What does it taste like?
"Have a go, Mick."

His finger nears my crotch, and he does the same as Jody, inviting Rick to do it as well. I shiver every time I'm touched. Rick tastes it but doesn't seem to like it.

"Don't worry, bro, you get used to it after a while."

Jody has turned her attention towards me.

"I want to see your breasts, Sarah."

After some hesitation, I pull the sports bra off. Jody rewards me with cupping my breasts, kneading them then licking and suckling the nipples. They turn hard. I'm panting. Jody looks at Rick, who gives her the go-ahead. He turns to his brother and I hear :

"Now don't go jacking off to this."

Jody crawls up to my face.

"I'm going to do something to you, and then, I want you to do it to me. Okay?
"uh-huh."

She smiles at me, then places a hand on my crotch and starts rubbing. Now I've done this to myself before, and I've even let Rick do it to me once, but to have this gorgeous woman do it to me is unbelievable. I should be frightened but I'm ecstatic. I kiss her.

"I think she likes it."

Jody moves down on my body, placing her head between my legs. Her lips touch mine down there, and she slighly parts them. I forget about the brothers' presence in the room for a while and focus solely on Jody's tongue, working its magic on me. Mick's voice brings me back to reality.

"Go ahead, she won't mind."

I wonder what's going on. I feel Jody stop for a moment, so I look up. Rick is standing behind her. Oh my God! My boyfriend is entering Jody from behind. Before I can dwell on it further, Jody starts again on me, and it does not take long for me to have an orgasm. I hear Rick grunting and I imagine it's the same for him. I'm both excited and disappointed. I wanted to be his first.

Jody gets up and says something to Mick. He seems disappointed, but agrees to whatever she is demanding. Rick has backed in the corner of the room, exhausted. Jody returns to me, helps me get up.

"Now it's your turn."

She lies down on the bed and I know what I have to do. I want to do it but something is holding me back. I place my hand on her crotch, where Rick, my boyfriend was, a few moments ago. I start playing with her. My gaze wanders to Mick. I'm wondering if I'll have to let him fuck me, now. I stare at his crotch. It's so big. He seems to understand my concern.

"I'm not gonna stick it in, if that's what you're asking."

Somehow, I feel relieved. I go back to working on Judy. Apparently I'm good at this because she is trembling.

"With your mouth. Eat me with your mouth."

I've never done this before. I place my lips against her sex, and start licking. The taste is strange, not unpleasant but definetely unfamiliar. I feel her breathing getting faster, and I want to please her. I want to thank her for before.

As I'm working on her, I suddenly feel something against my sex. I look between my legs and see Rick's face, smothered in my crotch. I try to pull away, but he grabs me by the hips and holds me in place. Jody grabs my hair and pulls me back in. I'm being pinned down, unable to do anything but perform. Any resistance I may have subside and the experience drives my body to new highs. I feel fingers inside me now, going deeper than I've ever done to myself. My orgasm is muffled by the fact that I'm deep between Jody's legs. I collapse from exhaustion, barely able to breathe. Rick releases me and Jody moves. I remain there, motionless, stimulated like never before. Suddenly, I feel hands on my buttocks and something pressing itself against my sex, entering me. Oh God! How much more can I take?

I manage to look around. It's Rick. He's mounting me from behind. I look beside me, see Mick lying down on his back, while Jody goes to work on his manhood, putting it into her mouth and sucking it. All the while, Rick is pounding me. Jody pulls up from her perch, grabs me by the hair and I'm drawn towards Mick's swollen member. Jody has me kiss it, then slides it into my mouth. We then alternate between sucking him, licking it and kissing each other. I feel Rick behind me, then suddenly remember a few details.

"Oh God! Rick. Don't come into me."

I don't want to have a baby! He pulls out and remains there, somewhat confused. Jody drags him to the bed, lays him on his back. I start sucking on Rick, while Jody returns to Mick. I don't mind the taste so much this time, and I'm definitely into it. While Jody is working Mick, she seems to be paying attention to me and Rick.

"Do you want to swallow?

I pull up for a few seconds.

"No!"

But then I go back down, almost reflexively. I can't tell what's going on anymore. Am I really playing with myself while eating out my boyfriend? All of a sudden, Jody pulls me back - just in time to avoid swallowing. Instead, I get sprayed in the face. The sight of me covered in his brother's fluids is too much for Mick and he also releases. However, Jody does not remove her head, and swallows everything. I wonder how she can do that? Mick turns to his brother.

"That, bro, is what I'm talking about."

Jody pulls me away from the bed, and into the bathroom, so I can get myself cleaned up. She washes my face, then washes her mouth with rinse. She turns to face me.

"Did you like it?
"Yeah... it was strange, exhilirating.
"What did you like best?
"I don't know... I'm tired.
"Rest a while, then, but don't think it's over by a long shot."

=============================================

"Wait, says Jennifer. That's your big traumatizing experience? What does it have to do with the homeless?"

I look at her. I've been recounting the story of my first dare. She does not realize that this is only the setup. The dare itself is coming. The others are glued to my story. I've been anxiously building up to it, maybe embellishing the truth a little.

They have no idea how close I came to never doing dares again!

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 10-07-2008 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:45 AM   #22
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's First Dare Retold, part 2 (Sarah's Flirtations)

It was four years ago. I'd just lost my virginity to my boyfriend, after being in my first "orgy" event with his brother and his girlfriend at the time. Now, we were riding around town. Rick (my boyfriend) and Mick (his brother) had stopped by the pharmacy to pick up stuff which they would not show us. They were sitting in the front seat, while Jody and me were lazily resting in the back. I had dozed off for a while, but now I was awake again. So far, the night had not gone exactly as planned, but I was fine with it. I'd had my share of new experiences, though, and I did not know what else we could do. Mick shut down the radio to speak to us.

"Here's the thing. This is fun and all, but me and Jody are also into more kinky stuff.
"Like what? asked Rick.
"Doing dares, stunts, stuff like that. We had planned to spend the first part of the night in, then go out and do some stuff. We have a list. Now, I promise we won't tell anyone what happened, and about your spying, if you both agree to assist us with our dares. How about it?

I looked at Rick. We were both so new to this that the prospect seemed exciting.

"Okay, so we have a list of things to do tonight.
"A list?
"Yeah. We play online. Our friends give us a list of things to do, and we do them, take pictures and report in. We're nearing our first dare. This one will be for me and Rick. Jody, you take the pictures. Sarah, for now, just watch. You'll get your turn."

We move to the front seats, as the guys exit. We are just outside the soccer field. Late like this, no one is there. I see Mick talk to his brother, then they both strip and start to run up and down the field.

"What are they doing?
"Steaking."

Jody takes pictures. They eventually stop their race and return to the car, get dressed and get in. We return to the back seat. Mick takes a look at the pictures and is pleased. We drive on to our next task.

"Okay, girls, this one is yours."

Jody takes the list and smiles. We exit the car once we we reach a wooden area. Mick and Rick accompany us.

"All right, first part of the dare is that we strip.
"Do all dares involve nudity?
"No, of course not, but it helps."

They've already seen me naked, but this time, we're in public. Still, I play along. Jody grabs me by the hand and pulls me towards the small river.

"In the water? It has to be freezing!
"We can keep ourselves warm. The dare was for me to masturbate in the cold water, but I'll play with you and you play with me.
"Wait, is he going to take pictures.
"Of course."

I refuse to go in the water.

"Don't worry. We remove the heads.
"What?
"When a person doesn't want to be recognized, we cut off the head. That way, they see everything but what they need to recognize the person."

I'm still hesitant but I let Jody drag me into the cold stream. My legs immediately cramp up, but Jody pulls me in and starts kissing me. The water is up to our upper thighs. Jody's hand slides onto my sex, and she starts probing. I kiss her back, passionately, and then let her work me up good. I see Mick with the camera come in to get a close-up. I resist my instinct to cover myself and let Jody work her magic on me.

"You're supposed to be doing the same to me."

I apologize and start working on her as well. We get all flustered, and then she suddenly pulls back. I try to hold on, but she is simply too strong.

"Come on.
"But..."

She drags me out of the water and pulls me back towards the car. We get dressed and climb back in. The dare is over. We drive off, and I'm left frustrated and unsure of what happened.

As we drive to our next location, I turn to Jody. I want to know why she didn't go through with it.

"Simple, dear. It's all about teasing and denial here. We play some, then we hold back.
"But why?
"For the thrill. You still have a lot to learn. Trust me on this."

I decide to be quiet for the time being. I enjoy the experience for what it is, but somewhere inside me, I'm unnerved. I realize that despite Jody's best efforts, I'm still unsure of myself and unsafe in my surroundings. I wish Thomas was here. He would help me deal with my stress. Or Jennifer. Or anyone I know. I mean, I've only been going out with Rick for two weeks, even though I've known him for years. I'm already doing stunts with his brother and the girlfriend. And he did put his... into... I can't even think it. I want to puke, but I don't have anything in my stomach. Everyone seems oblivious to my distress. I enjoyed the sex, I have been anticipating it since I started to go out with Rick, but I never expected it to happen this way. I feel I've lost something I'll never get back.

I remember there was some blood. I'm confused. Where did it come from? No. I know where it came from. There was pain and pleasure. I let myself rest against the window. I feel somewhat sick. The car stops but I don't move. The brothers are running out of the car, carrying their stuff, but I don't really care at the moment. Jody is with them, taking pictures. I think : wait, if I get out here, I can go back home, and forget about all of this. But what about Rick? What about my relationship with him?

Before I can make up my mind, the trio has returned. The boys are laughing at the prank they just pulled, something involving toilet paper I hear. My mind is elsewhere.

"Mick, I think she's not doing so good.
"Nah! She's fine."

I hear the concern in Jody's voice, and the dismissal in Mick's. My mind is elsewhere at the moment. I don't exactly know where, but it's floating about the car, disembodied, as if it was misplaced. I fall asleep.

I feel something tickling my face. I wink but it comes back. I try to chase it away with my hand. The feeling of the mousse snaps me out of my reverie, and laughter completely breaks the mood. I can't believe I just fell for that old trick.

"Priceless, man!"

The two brothers. Rick and Mick. I'm starting to have my fill with them. Luckily, Jody is nearby. She is smiling, but she is not laughing.

"Sorry. They couldn't resist.
"It's okay."

She hands me a handkerchief and I wash my face with it.

"What did I miss?"

Rick answers.

"Only the two sweetest dares ever. Listen we...
"Rick, be quiet."

His brother looks mad. I wonder what happened.

"She wasn't there, so she can't know.
"Wait, you didn't do something to me, did you?
"Other than the trick we just pulled on you, no. Get up, come on. Your last dare is up.
"My dare?
"Yeap. Come on!"

I stretch my arms and legs and step out of the vehicle. I recognize the neighborhood.

"What are we doing here?"

The smell of stench is strongest here, away from the beachfront. I see the old decrepit housing, the broken street lights. A few years ago, this old section of town was condemned for a few weeks because of an accidental spill in the sewers. A lot of people still live here, having come back once the crisis was over, but the place never recovered. I'm standing outside of what was once a hotel, now a condemned building

"What do I have to do?"

Mick hands me the camera.

"There are six stories to this hotel. There's something at the upper level which I want you to photograph and then return.
"What do I need to photograph?
"There's a metallic grate. Behind it, there's a broken hourglass. Photograph the hourglass.
"What if it's not there?
"Oh it's there.
"Great...
"Not so fast. You have to do it naked."

I stare at Jody, to find some support, but she simply nods.

"What if there are people inside?
"The building is scheduled for demolition soon. There won't be anyone inside. And if you're discreet, even if there were, they won't spot you. It's dark in there. You can keep your shoes. That's all."

Rick seems ecstatic at having me perform this stunt. Mick remains as stoic as ever. Jody pulls me apart.

"This is an easy dare, really. You enter through that door... the stairwell is right beside it, you just climb your way to the top. You'll find the grate at the end of the main hall. Just grab a picture and hurry on down. We'll be right here."

Despite Jody's calming words, I have reservations. I don't want to chicken out, and I do want them to like me, so I start undressing. It gets difficult to remove my underwear, but I do it anyway. I feel cold from the night air.

"We'll keep your clothes in the car so they'll stay warm, and keep the car running."

I acknowledge Mick's words and silently thank him. I grab the camera and place its strap around my neck. I peer inside the building, well aware that the three other onlooker are staring at my naked form. I make a dash inside and reach the stars. I'm grateful for the shoes. I see the wodden floors and imagine getting splinters all over my feet. I find the railway in the half darkness (there's some light peering through cracked windows from the street) and dart up the stairs. They make a squeaking sound that keeps me alert to my surroundings. I slow my pace, realizing I'm out of breath after four flights. I take a few seconds to gather my strength, before proceeding up. So far so so good. I listen. Only the noises of the old building capture my attention. I see an obsured hallway. I creep along its side, mindful of every little noise, scared of being intercepted, or worse.

Eventually, through the darkness, I notice the makings of a grate. I creep forward and my hand touches the cold metal. I realize I can't see in the dark, but I have a flash on the camera. I point it at the room, so the flash will illuminate it and I can see the broken hourglass. A flash of light pierces the darkness and I identify the hourglass in the room beyond the grate.

"Who's there?"

A male voice reaches from around me. I panic and start running in the other direction, back towards the stairs. As I dart off into the darkness, I reach the steps. In my haste, I miss the first step. The rest is just me falling down against the wooden stairs, hitting the wall with a loud thump. My head hits the heating vent (which is cold) and I black out.

I feel hands on me but I feel like I'm in a daydream. A small light illuminates the room where I am. I taste blood in my mouth, but I realize it's spilling from my forehead. I'm hurt. I suddenly see this presence looming above me. I can't make out if it's a man or a creature. I scream. He freezes for a second, then rushes to place his hand on my mouth. I try to bite him and he pulls away.

"Three times the charm... three times... the charm..."

What is he saying?

"Like mom used to make."

I'm petrified with fear. My left arm hurts, and I think it may be broken. No. I can still move it. The man stares at my naked form, holding a flashlight aimed at me. I attempt to cover up. I feel blood on my legs too. Or is it water? I have no idea. His gaze is strange, unlike anything I've ever seen before. My mind is racing. What do I do? How do I get out of this one? Am I going to die here?

"Three times the charm... like mom used to make... little girls and their ponies... ponies..."

He's insane. I'm naked in a desolate hotel with a raving homeless man. Tears are flowing, tears of fear and rage and despair.

"You like ponies?"

He creeps towards me. I scream again, yelling at him to stay away. He pulls back again. I feel dizzy from the bloodloss and I feel I'm going to pass out again. If I pass out, I'll have no way of keeping him at bay. I have to remain conscious. But it's hard. I want to sleep... I want to cry... I just want everything to stop.

I hear a commotion somewhere around me, and then running. The man is running away. He drops his flashlight. I'm about to scream again when Jody's face comes into view. I start crying even more. She hurries to my side, and checks up on me.

"Oh... poor Sarah... you're hurt. Can you walk?"

Words are not forming in my mouth. I can't stop gagging from the tears. She picks me up in her arms (to this day, I still don't know where she got the strength).

"Come on. Let's get out of there."

She carries me like a child in her arms. She barely has thirty pounds on me. Through my sobbing, I manage to blurt out.

"...the... camera...
"It's broken. Forget about it. You're safe now."

She carries me down several flights of stairs, I can't keep count. When we finally exit the building and she can drop me down, I hear cursing.

"Bastard took off!"

I look up. The car is gone. Mick and Rick are gone. My clothes are gone. I'm bleeding from the forehead, my arm is sore, and I can barely walk. I'm still trembling, though this time it's mostly from the cold now. Jody comes over to me, removes her blouse and covers my nudity with it. She also removes her pants and offers them, but I decline. Instead, she removes her panties and this time, I put them on. At least I have my shoes. She puts her pants back on, then helps me up.

"What are we gonna do now?"

She can sense desperation in my voice.

"Sarah, do you trust me?
"uh-huh.
"Okay. Then you're going to do everything I say from now on. And I mean everything. We have to find clothes and transportation. But there could be complications if we rely on the police. And I don't want too many questions asked. That man up there did not have time to do anything to you. I heard the scream and came running immediately.
"Thank you."

I hug her like she is my mother.

"So you will do what I say, no matter how strange or incomprehensible it may sound?
"I will.
"Now dry those tears. We're going to get out of here. You're going to have to trust me now. With your life."

I don't have any choice. I feel safe with Jody, but then again, why should I? I'm wearing her panties and blouse, while she has pants and her bra on, and we're in the middle of the less reputable part of town. My expectations are running low.

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 10-07-2008 at 11:10 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:49 AM   #23
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
I forget about the brothers' presence in the room for a while and focus solely on Julie's tongue, working its matic on me.
Isn't her name Jody?

Quote:
But then I go back down, almost reflexively. I can't tell what's going on anymore. I'm playing with myself as I'm eating out my boyfriend.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:30 AM   #24
interesting
getDare Succubus

Good spot. As I said elsewhere, proofreading is a job for editors, not writers!

Blog for my GD stories

Old 10-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #25
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's First Dare Retold, part 3 (Sarah's Flirtations)

"So, you mean to tell me, that time you hurt your arm and head wasn't a bike accident?"

Jennifer stares at me. She can't believe I lied to her all those years back. Then again, it was before we started playing truth or dare together. The others are quiet as I keep telling my story.

"It's the truth. I felt ashamed. That's why I can't feel safe in that neighborhood. There was something that stuck with me from that night, that creepy man, the injuries.
"But you didn't die, says Thomas. You're here. Jody saved you, right?
"She did. But we were not out of the woods. We were lost, and scared. She had more experience than me, but we were still almost naked, with no phones. I learned a lot of things that day, mostly from Jody. We did manage to get out, of course, but not before facing another set of challenges..."

==============

"Sarah, look at me."

I am sobbing, crouched against the building. Jody has put her arms around me. I look up.

"I need you to stop crying. I know you're hurt, but it looks like nothing is broken. I'm going to get you out of here. You have my word. But I can't do that unless I know you can be strong too."

The blood from my forehead has stopped flowing. My arm still hurts but my legs are okay now.

"I'll try.
"I know this is a lot to take in on your first day, but trust me, you could be in a far worse position. Come on, get up."

She helps me straigten up. I'm still wearing only her blouse and her underwear, although I have my own shoes.

"The way I see it, we have several ways of getting out of here. The first one involves calling a taxi. We only need a quarter for that, and maybe we can get it from charity... although it's doubtful and I don't know where the homeless hang out. I'm not going back in there."

I acquiesce. I don't want her to leave.

"The problem is... you're hurt. You should go to the hospital, but if you go dressed like this, there will be questions. We'd have to tell your parents.
"You can't tell them!
"I know. I know, believe me. There's another possibility, it involves some risks for me, but you should be all right.
"What risks?
"Sarah, trust me."

I stare at her. I remember her asking me to trust her implicitely. I know nothing will happen to me as long as she is around. She darts into the alley, holding my hand and dragging me along. She reaches a cross street, looks around and sees nobody. We cross it and enter another alley. I want to ask where we are going, but I'm too scared to speak. We reach another cross street and stops.

"I thought it was around here."

Jody draws my attention to a building on the other side of that street. I see the neon sign shaped in the form of a female body, and the highlighted letters. NUDE GRLS. The I is unlit.

"We can't go in there!
"We have to.
"But I'm naked.
"You're not. And don't worry. They won't ask you to do anything.
"But what are you going to do?
"Talk to the manager and see if we can get some form of assistance.
"But what if he asks something in return, you know...
"I know. Sarah, trust me."

Jody seems so confident in this crisis. I have to trust her insight. We wait until the street is empty, and then make a run across, then shift sideways, heading towards the club entrance.

The bouncer is standing just outside the door, a burly man covered in tattoos. I've only seen the type in movies and television, never in person. There is no line up. Jody makes her way towards him without flinching; I tuck behind her, intimidated by the entire scene. The man is amazed to see a young woman in her bra and jeans walk up to him in the middle of the street; perhaps my presence is as disturbing, since I'm not wearing any pants.

"We need your help."

Jody's confidence shines through her demeanor. The man is still confused, but answers.

"I can see that. Whadda ya want?
"Several things. First, no questions asked. My friend here is hurt. I'd like to take her in the back and fix her up. That would be for starters."

The strangeness of the scene is not lost on the man.

"She's not... eighteen.
"Obviously, that's why I want to get her in the back. Well?"

The man is too bewildered to consider a refusal. He waves us into the entrance. I stay well away from him.

"What's your name?
"Candy. Her name's not important.
"Candy, huh?"

There is a small vestibule before entering the main room. Music plays in the background. The stench of cigarette permeates the air. The man pulls the drapes apart, peering into the room.

"Okay coast is clear, it's still early. Go around the room against the wall to your left, you'll reach the girl's change room. Knock and say Eddy sent you.
"Thanks. I'll have something for you later.
"Whatever."

He says that, but I sense some anticipation in his voice. Jody turns to me.

"Head down, move fast, stay behind me."

I comply. We slip past the drapes and crawl against the wall up to the door. A rap on the door and it slides open. A half-naked middle-aged woman appears.

"Yeah?
"Eddy sent me. My friend needs help.
"And apparently, you need clothes. Come on in."

We step into the backroom of the bar, the ladies' changing room. I freeze. I'm surrounded by five of the most beautiful, yet the most depressive women I have ever seen. The stench of cigarette smoke is so strong, I choke. Jody walks up to the woman who opened up and explains we got mugged, that it didn't get too far, but someone stole our clothes and we had to share. I sense limited sympathy from these women. One comes to check my forehead.

"Nasty gash... might leave a scar."

I'm intimidated by her presence. Her breasts seem unnatural to me, too large for her frame, held in place by two short strings and two bands of cloth. She has to be over forty.

"Don't worry, child, men like scars."

She retrieves the stuff to clean away my wound.

"She also bumped her shoulder."

While I get taken care of by the older stripper, a man comes into the room from another entrance.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

The man smells of cologne, a more pungent odor than the cigarette, if it's at all possible. He notices but ignores me, walking straight to Jody.

"Hello, young lady. You seem to be in a bit of a pickle. What's your name?
"You can call me Candy.
"And your sister?
"Is underage."

He pauses. Now he's avoiding me.

"So... you need help, Eddy says.
"What I need is a quarter to call a cab. I don't have any money on me. I'm willing to dance for it.
"A quarter for a dance?"

She steps back, takes a sexy pose for him. She cups her breasts, then exposes her back, raising her behind so he can get a better look. He examines her intently with his eyes.

"Little lady, if you dance for me tonight, I'll pay your fare. Is that a deal?
"It is."

They shake on it. The man smiles.

"I'll be in the room ladies. Prep this one up. I want her on stage as soon as possible."

He quickly exits the room through the club access. Some of the other dancers seem pleased with the turnout, one seems mad about it, and the one taking care of me has hardly been paying attention. She feels like my mother, only dirtier and sluttier.

"You've got one good friend, there."

I stare at Jody. She is talking to the dancers about her upcoming performance. I notice that at no time does the issue of age become mentionned, except for mine. I'm fairly certain Jody is not eighteen, but I can't be sure. I say nothing, of course. Eventually, once my head wound is bandaged, Jody comes to me.

"Are you really going to dance?
"Of course. I have to.
"You don't have to.
"You're right, of course. But I want to. You're better now.
"I think so."

She kisses me on the cheek. I want to kiss her on the mouth, like we did earlier today, but I hold back. Something tells me this is not the right place for this.

"I want to see you dance.
"Honey, you can't be in the room.
"She can watch from backstage."

My 'mother' has returned. She brings a mini pink skirt which might fit me. It is hideous. I look to Jody, but she tells me everything is going to be fine. Reluctantly, I put on the mini skirt. I feel slutty. I want to leave. I want to lie in Jody's arms, kiss her, and make love to her again. I realize she is the one who took my virginity. Not Rick. She was my first. I feel almost giddy, but then the stench returns as my 'mother' blows smoke out of her mouth in my direction.

"She's a pretty girl. You're pretty too. You're not really sisters, are you?
"We never said we were.
"No, you didn't."

Jody is getting dressed in a fireman's (firewoman's?) outfit. She looks at me and smiles. My 'mother' moves me to a location from where I can see the stage. The girl exiting the stage is naked except for a g-string. I hear a few claps in the crowd. There must not be more than ten people. The announcer's voice comes over the music.

"And now, a special treat, a girl you've never seen before, an exclusive : Candy!"

Without missing a beat, Jody climbs onto the stage and starts her routine. I get the feeling she's done something like this before. She grabs the pole, dancing around it, removing bits of her costume as the song continues. I see some money landing on the stage. Will she get to keep it? I get distracted by her curves as she exposes her breasts to the public. I'm jealous of her confidence, her freedom. I want to be her. I want to be with her. Before I know it, she is dancing naked on stage. The crowd is reacting very loudly this time. The song ends, and she dashes back stage, all sweaty from the dance and hot lights.

The girls hand her a robe and she covers herself. I notice that while this was going on, the other girls rummaged through her pants. There was nothing to find, of course.

The man returns to the changing room, clapping, visibly satisfied.

"That was great... you sure you're not looking for a more permanent position?
"I am. Thanks for the offer, though. Here's your money.
"Nah... keep it. It'll help pay your fare."

Jody hands me the money while she is getting dressed. I count it. Forty dollars in bills and coins. I'm impressed. That's more than enough for the taxi. I get to keep Jody's blouse, as one girl hands her a sweater.

"I'll give it back.
"Nah, keep it."

Jody grabs my hand. We hurry across the club, careful not to be noticed and return to the street. The bouncer, Eddy, is there.

"That was a nice dance, Candy.
"Thanks Ed. See you around."

We call a cab. Fifteen minutes later, we're on our way home. But I don't want to leave her. I ask her to take me home with her. She tries to change the subject, but I insist. She tells the driver to simply take her home. We both get out there. She lives inside in the basement under a house. We both get in. I'm tired but I don't want to sleep.

"You need a bath. I'll wash you."

I let her lead me into the bathroom, then strip me as the water pours. As she motions me to the water, I try to kiss her, falling on her nose instead as she moves.

"Sarah.
"I love you!"

The words blurt out innocently.

"No, you don't. You like me. I like you too. What we shared together was nice, but I'm not the one for you.
"But you made love to me, and you took my virginity.
"Well, yes, I did that. Because you wanted it, right?"

She seems unsure of herself.

"Yes. I wanted it."

She helps me climb in the water, then strips herself and joins me. I lean forward to kiss her, but she keeps me at arm's length.

"Sarah, we need to talk.
"Why? Don't you love me? Don't you want to be with me?
"You're confused, Sarah. We had sex, and it was great, but that doesn't make a relationship. I can't have sex with you anymore until you straighten yourself out. You've been through quite an ordeal. And even then, it would only be sex, not love."

I am defeated. I start crying again. The stress of the night is getting to me. She pulls me in and leans my head against her chest.

"Poor girl. You've been through so much in one day. No wonder you can't handle it. Just rest against me right now. Just rest."

I try to resist, but her touch is so soothing that I instantly give up. I want to lie in her arms for the rest of my life.

"Sarah, there's one thing I need you to promise me.
"What? Anything!
"Not anything, just. Look, I know you had fun tonight, at least, for most of it. I want you to promise you'll try again.
"Try what?
"Daring yourself to try stuff. Challenging your limitations.
"Only if you're there with me.
"Sarah... all right. But only as long as I can. I'm leaving town after school is done. We can stay in touch, but we won't be able to see each other. But until then, I'll help you. I'll teach you what I know."

She kisses me on the forehead. I feel better. The pain is subsiding. I feel her arms around me. I feel safe.

=====================

"That summer, I invited some of you to a party at my house, and we did dares. I called you over as soon as Jody left.
"Where is she now?
"Doing missionary work in Africa.
"Really?
"Yeah."

Thomas has been paying the most attention to my story. He seems genuinely relieved at its completion.

"What happened to the two brothers?
"I broke it off with Rick the next day. As for Mick, I honestly don't know.
"If I ever get my hands on them.
"It's ancient history, Tom. But thanks for caring."

Jenn intervenes.

"Do you still keep in touch with Jody?
"Hardly.
"Did you ever have sex again?"

I smile. They all understand that's another story. Barry steps in to change the conversation.

"So. You want our help with your Jim situation?
"I do. But on my terms. I want him in my life, but I don't want to force him. I don't want you to influence him, I just want... I just want to see if he's the one for me."

My friends smile. I know their minds are racing to come up with new challenges to assist me in my quest. I take Jennifer's hand. It's good to have friends you can count on to shake you out of your rut. I'll have to find a way to thank them all later. Or maybe I already have.

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 10-08-2008 at 08:08 AM. Reason: corrected inconsistency/thanks applebooty!
Old 10-08-2008, 07:00 AM   #26
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
I broke it off with Mick the next day. As for Rick, I honestly don't know.
Wasn't she dating Rick, and Mick was his older brother? I'm confused and it's early haha.

Last edited by applebooty; 10-08-2008 at 07:01 AM. Reason: typo
Old 10-08-2008, 08:15 AM   #27
interesting
getDare Succubus

Good thing you're proofreading or this story would make no sense.

Thanks, I corrected the typos.

That's the problem with two characters with almost the same first name, and being linked as brothers. I thought the names worked well together, but it can lead to confusion.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:43 AM   #28
applebooty
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Good thing you're proofreading or this story would make no sense.

Thanks, I corrected the typos.

That's the problem with two characters with almost the same first name, and being linked as brothers. I thought the names worked well together, but it can lead to confusion.
No problem. Thought I would add the three spelling errors I found.

She helps me straigten up. (straighten)
I remember her asking me to trust her implicitely. (implicitly)
I notice that at no time does the issue of age become mentionned, except for mine. (mentioned)

Anxiously awaiting your next update. Also, is it true that you're planning on adding to the other installment as well?
Old 10-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #29
interesting
getDare Succubus

Yes, it is true, although it will have to wait until the end of Sarah's story (still at least 7 installments left - weeks 8 to 14).

And I'm thinking of playing once more with the POV of my narrators. You'll find out soon. Let me know how it works once it's done.
Old 10-08-2008, 11:38 AM   #30
interesting
getDare Succubus

Default Sarah's Flirtations, week 8 - THOMAS

Okay. So a bit about me first, right? My name's Tom... Thomas. You can call me Tom. Anyway, I'm doing this as a favor to a friend of mine, but you already know her, I guess. Sarah. She wants to know what happened on week eight of her little adventure with that guy, her T.A., Jim, that's his name.

Now, the thing is, what can I tell you about me? I'm eighteen years old, I still live with my parents, but only because they live close and I don't mind. Rent is cheap. Anyway, they live upstairs, I live in the basement, although I still have access to the entire house, fridge, washer, dryer, the works. I'm okay with my parents now, but it wasn't always this nice. Let's just say I got kicked out a few times for several different reasons, but I always manage to reconcile. Well, it's my mom, really, who does the reconciling between me and my dad. What do we fight about?

I'm a homosexual. Gay. That's what my dad calls me. His gay son. He's learnt to tolerate it, and to some extent, accept it. My mom is a real sport though. She just wants me to be happy. Which I am, mostly.

I'm a boxer too. I've been boxing since I was... oh... fourteen, maybe? It's not easy picking fights. Many of my opponents would outright refuse to fight with me if they knew I like guys. So I have to stay in the closet. I'm so glad my friends, my real friends, allow me to indulge. I can be so open with them. I've even tried it out with girls, thanks to them. It doesn't feel as good or as natural, but it's still fun.

I particularly like Sarah. If I wasn't gay, I'd make a pass at her, and she'd probably let me. I love that girl like my sister. Oh, and I have a sister too, but she moved away after high school. That sucks. She lives in Denver and I hardly ever see her. She even has a kid, his name is Kenneth, like my dad. I think she's one who took my sexuality the hardest.

But enough of that. The story. There's this guy, Jim, Sarah's really into him and she asked for our help to get to know him better. Now the rules are fairly straightforward. We can't interact directly with him. We each got assigned a week within which we could perform our deeds. Now my plan is fairly simple. I'm a simple man most of the time. I don't like complicated things.

I have hired a friend of mine, another boxer who happens to know my secret but doesn't care, to walk up to Jim and threaten him, you know, but only with words. If that guy is going to get near my Sarah, he's going to have to prove to me (and to her) than he can defend himself when shoved around. Now my intent is not to inflict harm, just to see how far this Jim needs to be pushed before he'll push back. A simple idea.

The problem is I want to see him in action. I don't want to get a second hand account of the event. I know he hangs out at the park on Sundays, almost like clockwork. What I do is tell my friend (his name is Jimmy, he's one of the fastest fists I ever saw) to hang around the park. I need to be there, but in disguise. I don't know how to do that though. Luckily, Jennifer assists me there. She works with homeless people part time, so she gets me some rags that I can wear and pretend to be a drunk in the park. Now I'm all set, and I just need to wait for that Sunday.

When it rolls around, I go up there in the morning. I'm unrecognizable, unshaved, messy hair, dirty clothes. I don't hang out in the middle of the park because I don't want to get kicked out, so I hang low near the forested areas. I lie down because I have a long wait.

I decide to make this thing fun. If I'm challenging myself, might as well do it for real. This early morning, not much people about. I get up to stretch, walk towards the woods, lower my trousers, exposing my behind. I'm not wearing underwear today. I piss right then and there, facing the trees, my butt exposed for all to see, not that anyone stares I imagine. It feels so good to have myself dangling in public. I try not to make too much of a spectacle of it and sit back down fairly quickly, pulling my pants up.

If anyone has seen no calls the authorities. A good start.

I wait until noon, unpack a sandwich and start eating. According to Jenn, he should be around just after lunch. I'm sincerely hoping I'm not wasting my day, that would piss me off.

Now, I've never seen this guy in person, and he has never seen me. I've seen his picture, though, and that's good enough for me. I wait for a while, growing impatient. Finally, he comes into view. Sarah's right. He's good looking. He walks to a table and sits down, taking out a notebook of some kind and a pen. He starts writing.

I wish I knew what he was writing. Nothing to do now but wait for Jimmy to show.

Jimmy comes along, with two buddies of his. I don't know them, and I don't know how much Jimmy has told them. I get nervous. I know Jimmy, I know he won't do anything to hurt the guy, but those two others, I've seen them before. Fellow boxers. One of them has a bad temper, and the other is just nasty. I need to get closer. The fountain is my best bet, so I move about.

Jimmy and his gang go to sit at the man's table. They're talking real loud about their last fight, how Jimmy KO'd the guy in four rounds, talking punches and feints. It's gotta be distracting to Jim. He doesn't budge, he just keeps writing. He's got a good concentration. Jimmy can be quite the mouthful. Jimmy will need to take this to the next level. Fortunately, I already gave him a game plan. I wouldn't want him to improvise on Sarah's prospect. It might get ugly.

"Wadda ya think, dude?"

Jimmy is trying to draw Jim into the conversation. At first, Jim doesn't look up. He probably doesn't realize Jimmy is talking to him. However, he looks after setting his pen down.

"I didn't hear the question."

Wow! Jumping right into it. I like this guy.

"I said, I punched that guy out, cold, one two three.
"Possibly. I wasn't there."

Jim goes back to his writing.

"Not into boxing?
"No."

Jim answers but does not look up.

"Hey!"

Jimmy's tone is aggravated. The T.A. looks up, stops writing, stares Jimmy down.

"Lookit me when I'm talkin' to ya.
"Okay. Are you done talking?
"You gotta attitude problem, dude?"

I see Jim sigh.

"No, I'm just not involved in your conversation.
"We not botherin' ya, then?
"No. Can I keep writing now?"

Obviously, standard intimidation is not going to work on this guy. I'm sincerely impressed. I figured a student in literature would be a scaredy-cat. I'm glad I'm mistaken. I still don't want Jimmy to overdo it, but since Jim is not reacting openly enough, Jimmy's next step is escalation. He goes in and grabs the notebook.

"Lemme read..."

Jim sighs again. He is becoming irritated. Well, he's no passive sissy. But he doesn't reach for the book as I thought he might. Instead, he just sits there while Jimmy purses the page. Eventually, Jimmy reads the words out loud, and I'm guessing they're more for my benefit than his.

"So if you take into account the fact that the killer knew the victim, then this leads us to only one possible conclusion... what is this crap?
"Police novel.
"What the fuck?
"I'm writing a police novel. Can I have it back?"

He remains polite, but there is a certain determination in his voice, something I've heard from fellow boxers from time to time. I've used that tone myself on more than one occasion.

"What're ya willin' ta do for it?
"Look, I don't want to fight. I just want my book.
"You gonna cry, now?
"No. I'll ask again. Please, give me my notebook.
"Pleasy-Weasy. Gimme my booky..."

Jimmy's friends laugh. Now we're getting somewhere. The T.A. pauses for a moment, then stands up for the first time.

"Listen... Jimmy... that is your name, right?"

I realize Jimmy's name must have been mentioned in the conversation. I wasn't paying attention, but apparently, Jim was.

"Yup.
"Why are you doing this?
"'Cause I can.
"Well I can too. I can have my book back. I can try to take it, but you've got friends and I'm alone. But we're in a crowded park, there's probably security somewhere around here. I don't know why you want to pick a fight here, and I don't want to pick a fight.
"Mebbe 'cause I don't like ya.
"Tough. I have no opinion on you yet, but I'm starting to form one. Now. Three scenarios. One, you give my book back and it ends here. Two, I somehow manage to overpower you, get my book back and get out of here. Three, you beat me up, realize the book has no value to you, and either leave it here or destroy it. The only one where we're both winners is the first one. If we fight, security comes up, we all get arrested, and things go downhill from there."

I see Jimmy's resolve wavering. The guy makes a pretty good case. He's exaggerating, of course, there's no way anyone would get arrested for this, but he's managed to make Jimmy hesitate. There's a tense moment, then Jimmy tosses him the book.

"Thank you."

An officer and a gentleman too. This guy's the real deal. Jimmy motions for his gang to leave. I cut around the park and join him. He sees me coming and waves to me. His friends seem confused.

"So? Wadda ya think?
"Did good, Jimmy-boy.
"I coulda kicked his ass.
"Yes, you coulda. Wasn't the point. Thanks man. Owe ya.
"Ya do."

I watch them leave. I'll find some way to pack him back. If he were into guys, it wouldn't be a problem. Oh well.

I spend the rest of the afternoon watching him. He seems somewhat shaken up from the ordeal. I don't think he's used to doing this, and I think he was scared somewhat. Makes sense. If I didn't know Jimmy, and I wasn't half as strong as I am, I might be scared too. Still, he stood up for himself.

As the afternoon ends, I see him leave. I let him go. I'm going to have a last bit of fun in the park before I go.

I retrieve the backpack I stored up a tree at the start of the day and head deeper into the trees. I want to be out of sight for this next one, but I want to do it before it's dark. Sarah told me she comes around this park once in a while and plays with herself. I figure I might as well do the same, get acquainted with the place. Once I'm really out of sight, I pull down my pants. Then I search into my backpack. I find my vibrator and check the batteries. I take out a tube of lube. I crouch down, use the lube on the vibrator and insert it gently, then start it up. I go working on myself. It doesn't take long, with the stimulation, the damp air and the wind, until I shoot out into the woods. I hurriedly pack up my things, wiping as needed, then pull up my pants. I thought I'd last longer, but apparently I was too primed. Next time, maybe.

When I get back home, I call Sarah to let her know what I've found out.

Blog for my GD stories

Last edited by interesting; 10-09-2008 at 01:34 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk